Trigger Happy Jack

Story Info
Lonely woman makes escaped prisoner into her sex slave.
1.8k words
31.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared vacantly into space yet again. It was something I had been doing a lot these past 3 years... ever since my husband's sudden death. He was only 37... cut down by a bullet in one of the most violent bank robberies ever. 15 people were killed when a gang of 10 masked men had burst into the bank and within 5 minutes escaped with all the money in the vault. The good news, if such could be said, was that the robbers had been caught, tried and convicted.

I was only 35 at the time, a trim, fit housewife. My husband had been the sole love of my life for 15 years. We knew we couldn't have kids, as my reproductive system had been destroyed by the chlamydia I had carelessly acquired at a wild party shortly after my 18th birthday. It had lain untreated for weeks, and then six months of antibiotics were necessary to purge it from my body. I had met my husband a few months later, and we quickly fell in love and married. His job as a security guard paid our bills.

Luckily, the $5 million in life insurance he had would take care of me financially forever. Devastated by his death, I had moved to a place in the countryside so remote it didn't even have electricity. I wanted to be away from everyone. My nearest neighbor was 3 miles away. There wasn't even a road to my house -- trackless forest surrounded it on all sides except for the narrow footpath that lead from the dirt road half a mile off that paralleled my small cabin. I had stocked it well with food and kerosene for the lamps that provided illumination at night. The only modern technology was a transistor radio and enough batteries to keep it running for a long time. I sometimes listened to the local news. There was a prison a few miles from me, in the nearest city, itself a few miles from the nearest large outpost of civilization.

The first two years after my husband's death, I had sought refuge in food and ballooned to almost 300 pounds. I was very slowly losing it, but I still weighed a good 250. I ate a meal and flipped on the radio. "In breaking news -- literally -- a massive prison break occurred 6 hours ago," the announcer's voice said. "All but one of the inmates were quickly recaptured, but the most dangerous felon is still at large. Jonathan 'Jack' Davidson, mastermind of the bank robbery that killed 15 people 3 years back, is still on the loose. He is considered armed and dangerous..."

I snapped the radio off. "Well, Sheila," I told myself, "the chances of him coming here are slim to none. It's hard enough to find this place when you know where it is." With that thought, I extinguished the kerosene light in the kitchen, entered the bedroom, removed my clothes and climbed into bed, before extinguishing the lamp and sliding into sleep.

The sound of thunder and the crack of a lightning bolt woke me. I lit the kerosene lamp and heard a voice, seemingly talking softly to itself, outside my door. I couldn't make out the words, but it was a male voice. I suddenly realized how long it had been since I'd been touched in a sexual manner. I wanted companionship, at least for the night. No matter who it was.

I began touching my breasts in anticipation. That just made things worse. I spread my legs and ran a finger along my pussy lips. In moments, my leaking juices lubed me up. I slipped my fingers -- first one, then a second -- inside myself and began scissoring them within me. Better. I was starting to consider whether to grab the dildo out of the drawer in my end table when the door opened.

The man before me was naked. His tall, muscular frame made me even hornier. As did the sight of his 7 inches of man meat standing proudly at attention. "I was going to rape you," he smiled, walking over towards the bed. "But I changed my mind."

"Is that because you can't rape the willing?" I giggled, removing my fingers from my pussy and licking the juices off of them.

"Something like that," he replied. "But also because I have a fondness for big women. Once I saw how beautifully voluptuous you were, I knew I couldn't do anything violent towards you." He leaned down and placed his lips gently against mine. I parted mine and tried to force my tongue between his. He was caught by surprise, but managed to return the kiss with intensity. Our tongues twined.

When he broke for air, he gave me another smile. "As you might suspect, I'm Jack Davidson. 'Trigger Happy Jack', they call me."

"Sheila Monroe," I responded. "My husband died in the bank robbery."

Jack's expression turned sympathetic. "I truly am sorry." He paused for a moment. "The dead guard... his name was Monroe." Incredibly, his eyes seemed to be almost teary. "I'll do anything in my power to make it up to you. If I had known you were as sexy a woman as you are, I would have made sure your husband lived through it with no permanent injuries."

I locked my eyes on his stiff pole. "I think I have the solution." I stood up and shimmied my body, leaving parts of it jiggling after I stopped. Jack wolf-whistled in appreciation. "I'll be right back."

I went into the living room and checked the closet. Still here, as I thought. I brought back the collar-and leash set my husband had used for light bondage games, put the collar around Jack's neck, secured it, then secured the carbon-fiber leash to a strong steel ring in the wall. I used my stockings to bind Jack's arms to the upper bedposts, and a second pair to tie his legs to the lower posts. My hand wrapped around his pole as I lightly stroked it. "This will be fun."

Jack's body shivered at my touch. "I haven't so much as seen a man since... well, you know," I informed him. "So I'm not in a mood to be patient."

Jack laughed. "That's good, Sheila. It's been about equally long since I've seen a woman." I stroked him to his absolute full hardness, then impaled my dripping box onto his pole. I wasted no time, bouncing quickly up and down on him, feeling him inside my tight pussy. I came in moments, my body shaking, my fingernails clawing at Jack's powerful chest and leaving blood trails. "Whoa!" Jack gasped. "You weren't kidding!"

"Your cock feels good inside me," I panted. I bounced even faster, pressing my hands against Jack's chest. His moans were all the encouragement I needed. I flooded him with my honey a second time, then a third, and with my tight box spasming around him, he was helpless to prevent me from milking every drop of cum out of his balls with my internal muscles.

I climbed off him. "I'll be wanting more," I grinned. "But I'll let you catch your breath first."

"Uuuuhhhh," Jack groaned... "Sheila..."

His voice tailed off. "Oh, come on," I chuckled. "A big, strong, manly hunk like you should be able to handle the lusts of any woman." I stopped talking to slip my mouth over his pole. My skilled tongue circled around the tip, then slipped down to the base. In a few minutes he was hard again. "Warm me up," I grinned, lowering my box to his mouth as I positioned us in a 69. He wasn't particularly skilled, but he enthusiastically licked my slit as I sucked him. I lifted my body up and prepared to impale my box on his cock again. "We need to work on your technique," I smiled. "But for now, I'm going to rape you again."

I pinned him beneath me, his rod trapped inside my pussy. "It's not... like... I'm complaining..." Jack moaned as I held still, squeezing his pole but not bouncing on it. I savored the feeling of him inside me before proceeding to slide up and down, more slowly this time. My hands gently caressed his muscular upper body, making him shiver.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred. "You have a lovely body. And such a nice, thick dick." I smiled down at Jack and leaned my body forward. "Suck my breasts." He lifted his head and took a nipple into his mouth. I shivered at the feel of his tongue. My sliding became faster, and I climaxed.

The second session lasted longer. I climaxed at least a dozen times before finally milking a second load out of Jack's pole. When I climbed off him, we both rested for a long moment. "What happens now?" Jack asked.

"Where'd you leave your clothes?" I inquired.

"About 5 miles back, as soon as I got into the wilderness," Jack giggled. "That way I'd be more difficult to track."

"You have two choices," I told him. "Return to prison now, or be my sex slave for as long as I'm interested in your body."

Jack's smile was sardonic. "You don't leave a man much choice." He paused. "How long do you think you'll remain interested in my body?"

"I don't know," I replied honestly, unbinding his limbs but leaving the collar attached. I switched the leash to a steel ring in my closet. "But I do know tonight felt good." I paused. "Oh, by the way... without your, um, actions 3 years ago I'd still be skinny as a beanpole."

Jack grinned. "I guess everything worked out, then. You look magnificently voluptuous."

There was a sudden pounding on the front door. "Open up in the name of the law!"

It took me mere seconds to shove Jack deep in the closet and throw on a nightgown. "Coming!" I stalked over to the door and pulled it open. Two policemen were standing there. They thrust a picture of Jack in my face. "This man broke out of prison earlier today. Have you seen him?"

I shook my head. "Haven't seen anyone in years. How'd you two even find this place?"

The cop laughed. "Sorry, miss. I figured it was unlikely, But I had to ask."

I nodded. "I understand. Have a good evening."

I waited a few minutes to give them time to get away, then guided Jack into the kitchen and lit the kerosene lamp. "Let's eat. I'll want more of you later, and you'll need your strength."

Jack shook his head. "Sheila, you're insatiable. And... thanks."

That was 5 years ago to the day. I bought a set of weights for Jack, so he could keep his muscles in shape, and I still have his cock inside me at least twice per day. And the collar-and-leash is permanently attached to my hunky slave.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Making him her permanent slave with the ever-present threat if he ever stops performing of returning him to prison seems pretty vengeful to me... just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hot. Bizzare, but hot. The characters seem strangely sanguine about it all. No hint of revenge?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Melissa Young man answeres older BBW's job ad, gets a surprise.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories