Trigynia 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carole," I breathed seductively, "we've been waiting for you."

"A-and y-you are?" she replied, clearly shaken.

Falling back on her heels while turning to face her old lover Beatrice whispered smoothly, with lips shiny with my come, "sweetie - meet Suzanne ... or should I say, Sapphic Sapphire."

"What!" Carole cried, "d-did you?"

"Did I what sweetie?" Beatrice smiled, "make her come while I waited for you, well, yes darling, I'm afraid I did ... and so must you, she has the sweetest tasting pussy ..."

"I mean," Carole snarled, irritation clear in her voice, "did you arrange what happened yesterday?"

"Er, well ..." Beatrice purred.

"How?"

"Well," Beatrice began evasively, "you see, sometimes - I mean, other than on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I get sort of ..."

"Randy?" Carole asked.

"Well, yes, actually ... but obviously I simply have to be discreet so I take myself off to Literotica ..."

"I see."

"So you know it too," Beatrice breathed seductively.

"Well ..." Carole admitted.

"Oh sweetie, why didn't you say, we could have read stories to each other, formed a kind of Readers' Club - the Curious Ladies Reading Club - yes, that might be fun, we could invite others to join us and share ..."

"Beatrice," Carole said acidly, "who exactly is this tramp whose pussy you seem unable to drag yourself away from?"

"As I said, Sapphic Sapphire, she's a writer ... oh Beatrice, you simply must read some of her stories ..."

"Must I?"

"Yes, darling - I so enjoyed them all that I simply could not resist sending Suzanne some feedback and ... well, we got to chatting and I told her about us ..."

"You what?" Carole exclaimed.

"Hush sweetie, Suzanne is very, very discreet ... like us, she has to be - her husband is the County Surveyor while she runs a small dance studio near ..."

"Beatrice," Carole interrupted, "what did you tell her about us?"

"Just that we'd be happy to be in her next story - and now we are!"

* * * * *

Ruby was enchanted and unnerved by the Rector's Wife, excited and just a little unsettled. It was both arousing and chilling, seemingly confirming all her intuition about lesbian love being fabulously rewarding and, for a respectable married woman, exhilaratingly risky. She re-read the story. First, she imagined herself as Beatrice, empathising with a woman whose lust for another woman simply had to be fitted into her life in the spotlight of local importance. Her bath-warm and perfume scented body was irresistible as she imagined herself naked on her own piano stool, a secret lover pleasing and kissing her succulent pussy - mmm, she wanted such a moment more and more with every passing day, longed to be taken and satisfied that way by each and every good-looking woman she met. Indeed, that very morning, while alone in the lingerie boutique's changing room, she had climaxed while longing for the owner, a wonderfully serene and attractive woman in her mid-fifties to invite her to step out into the shop as she was, all but nude, and relax on the sofa while she and her twenty-something assistant took turns in tasting her come.

Once home she had masturbated in the luxury of her own sitting room, fully clothed with a new pair peach lace panties stretched around her knuckles, fantasising that next time she visited the shop she would demand that the tramp-eyed young assistant be on call to help her in and out of any item she wanted to try. Now, with the story of Beatrice and Carole as her inspiration, she imagined herself being pampered and pleasured by the more mature and knowing tongue of the boutique owner. She didn't even know the woman's name, but the idea that she would have the experience and the desire to kiss and lick her pussy, like Dominic never had nor ever could, seemed all but certain. As she eased closer to orgasm she didn't just want to be made to come, she wanted to be made love to, she wanted to experience the kind of beautiful togetherness she believed Beatrice and Carole enjoyed. As she came she cried, for the want of a lover with whom she could relax and caress completely naked, discovering each other's needs, satisfying each other's wants.

As Ruby read further on she started to focus on the narrator, the respectable Suzanne - nom de plume: Sapphic Sapphire - masturbating in the woods while watching two equally respectable women making love in the open air. The very idea of open-air love with a woman was thrilling enough, the thought of doing it while being watched by another was too scrumptious for words. For a moment, as she pulled open her gown and made love to herself, Ruby imagined herself back in the lingerie shop, her hands sliding slowly across the owner's naked body while she combed the lady's lush grey bush with her tongue.

As she came a second time Ruby thought about the writer. "Oh Suzanne," she moaned, pushing her chair back while dropping her gown to the floor. Naked, her legs open across the arms of her desk-chair, she sighed: "see what you've done to me and for me ... see how naked and needy I am, see how wanton you've made me. Oh Suzanne," she breathed huskily, her fingers reigniting her lust and desire, "would you like to feel my pussy, slide your hands between my thighs and then up towards my warm juicy sex ... mmm, I have been playing with myself there so much lately, wanting for someone else to love me ... the way Carole loved Beatrice, the way Beatrice loved you, the way ... the way I dreamed of being loved by Cristabel."

The truth was, Ruby hadn't really thought much about her young teacher in the past few weeks, more or less regarding her as an unobtainable piece of heaven. But now, aroused massively by a jumble of desires and passions, some of her own imagining, others placed there by Suzanne's erotic narrative, Ruby dreamed once again of her original infatuation. Holding her labia apart she cried, "oh my darling Cristabel, please, come and take me, I'm yours, come and feel me my angel, kiss me and stroke me and make me come for you ... just for you."

As her final, scintillating climax subsided Ruby read the biographical details on Sapphic Sapphire, feeling herself drawn to a woman who clearly loved writing for women just like her - women longing to explore their Sapphic side. For several minutes she held her finger over the feedback key, her mind longing to admit to the passion Sapphic Sapphire's words had aroused in her. Finally, she found the courage, sending a heartfelt admission of the inspiration and consolation The Rector's Wife had given her. Much to her surprise, Sapphic Sapphire replied within moments. During a short exchange of e-mails Ruby formed what can only be described as an e-crush on Suzanne. The authoress' combination of openness, sensitivity and poetry seduced Ruby more surely than any lover previous, Dominic included. So, when Suzanne suggested they met again the following afternoon via Messenger Ruby agreed instantly, her fingers trembling and her heart racing like a teenager's on a first date.

... continued in Trigynia 2: E-Love with Suzanne