Trigynia 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh how romantic," Ruby replied, her mind full of certainty that the Cristabel in question was the same one she too adored.

"It was, it was lovely and sexy and deliciously memorable, quite the most submissive night of my life."

"You let her pee over you?"

"Let her - oh no angel, I didn't let her, I begged her to - and so much more besides!"

"Mmm, Suzanne, please, tell me more," Ruby begged in type.

"Well, as I said, she had me under her spell in no time ... as we turned to go, my blouse now daringly open, she whispered seductively: you have a delicious bosom, Suzanne ... t-thank you, I smiled, my heart racing and fluttering dangerously. I followed her across the street to her car - a sweet little open-top roadster - happy to keep her close rather than risk that, had she followed me home, she might have had second thoughts and turned off towards her friends in Oxford after all. As I sat next to her, searching for the seatbelt, she leaned across and slipped her hand inside my blouse to caress my warm, soft breast ... as I said, she breathed, a delicious bosom - then she kissed me lightly on the lips ... oh dear, the blood just rushed to my head Ruby, I couldn't control myself, I tried to force her mouth open with my tongue while pressing my trembling hand between her thighs ... later, she whispered with greater kindness than I deserved, adding with a suggestive giggle: if you're good, by which I mean bad."

"Oh Suzanne, how did you feel?"

"Exhilarated, excited, pensive, submissive," Suzanne gushed, "all of those things, I guess, but more than anything, I felt desperate: desperate to please her for as long as she would let me. Besides giving her instructions to get out of the town, we neither of us said anything until we were on the road to Wallingford. It was a warm and humid night, with nothing but the gentle breeze dancing through our hair and the buzzing of insects in the bushes to break the still silence. Sorry, I whispered. Why sweetie, she breathed, her eyes never leaving the road. For being so ill-mannered. Eh? she asked, not following my point, which made me all the more nervous. F-for - well, for trying to grope you, I guess. Oh angel, she replied sweetly, I think I probably deserved that, after all, I didn't ask permission to unbutton your blouse ... no, I agreed, adding hurriedly in case she misunderstood my reply as a reproach, but didn't mind, I mean, I'm glad you did, I mean, I wanted you to ... I know you did, she breathed with such knowing confidence that I blushed, not that she could see me, but I imagined that without looking at me she could tell what I was thinking - and what I was thinking was that I wanted her to undress me as soon as we got out of the car, or better still, make me undress myself, make me strip naked on my driveway, in the full glare of her headlights."

"Did you say all that?"

"No, I didn't need to say anything, she repeated 'I know you did' softly, sweetly, adding, just as you know that I want you to undo the rest for me."

"And did you?"

"Not straightaway, no ... later, I replied, giggling girlishly."

"Touché," Ruby suggested.

"Maybe, but she just smiled indulgently before adding: and let your skirt fall to the floor ... later, I repeated, but without the same confidence as the first time ... and then slip off your bra, she breathed ... l-later, I stuttered ... and beg me to come over your breasts ... oh god, yes, I sighed, all resistance gone."

"Sounds wonderful," a very jealous Ruby typed.

"It was," Suzanne rejoiced, "and agony also as I tried to concentrate on giving her the final and rather complicated directions to my village and then to my cottage. As we pulled into the driveway I sighed, nervously, worried again that it was all too much of a dream to come true, concerned that having teased me to distraction she would now turnaround and leave me consumed with frustration, with only my fingers for company and relief. D-do you still want me to take off my blouse, I asked anxiously ... of course I do sweetie, she smiled, calmly getting out of the car and, like a chivalrous knight, walking around to open my door - as I twisted around to get out of the low seat she laid a hand on my shoulder and whispered: and do you still want my pussy? ... oh yes, I cried, tears of joy welling in my eyes as I watched through scarcely believing lenses as she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the gravel driveway. Her royal-blue lace panties seemed to glow in the moonlight, emphasizing the creaminess of her gorgeous thighs and the sultry duskiness of her dark bush. Mmm, you smell divine, intoxicating, delicious - oh god, Cristabel, I sighed, am I dreaming? ... yes, she smiled, we both are, but sometimes dreams can come true ... never like this, I sighed, never for me with a woman as beautiful as you ... beautiful women have needs too, she smiled, and tonight I need your lips, your tongue, your nipples, your thighs, your breasts, your buttocks, your everything - I need your beautiful everything, she breathed seductively, making my heart melt as fast as my heart raced and desire intensified, be beautiful for me Suzanne, she sighed, make me come."

"Oh how I envy you," Ruby typed with complete honesty.

"For this night of love, Ruby, you are right to - it was as beautiful a moment as any woman could desire. Without another word I leaned forward and kissed her pussy through the lace of her panties, sliding my tongue in and out of the delicate filigree pattern to taste and please the most delicious pussy I have ever known - her bush was slightly damp with her sweet musky perfume, her labia already plump, her clitoris fabulously responsive to the touch of my tongue, her vulva creamy and open, her juicy sex just tantalisingly out of reach - I went to pull her panties down but she stopped me, whispering later, make me come with them on first ... and I did, with tender and careful devotion I kissed her and licked her through the delicate lace till, with her breathing now filling the air, she pulled my face tight against herself and came, her thighs shuddering against my chin, her hands pulling at my hair."

"Sounds wonderful Suzanne."

"That was just the start ... that was gorgeous, she whispered, you have a beautiful tongue ... thank you, I smiled, mesmerized by her beauty, her kindness and the glorious sensual feel of her body close to me ... do you mind making love in the open?, she asked ... not with you, I smiled ... oh you are sweet, she smiled, leaning down to kiss me lightly on the forehead, but I meant, are we OK here, I mean, it's such a fabulous night ... yes, yes, I cried hurriedly, no-one will have seen you, we're quite ... my voice trailed off as I felt her lips gliding down to meet mine. She kissed me passionately, her mouth open wide, her tongue dancing around mine, enjoying the taste of her pussy still fresh in my mouth ... then you must slip off my panties, she breathed, her lips barely and inch from mine, and your blouse and your bra and ..."

"Oh Suzanne, this is almost too good, forgive me if I make myself come thinking of you and Cristabel."

"Don't apologise Ruby, I regularly masturbate to the memory of that night, a night I happily dedicated to Cristabel's pleasure knowing I would use it for my own for ever and a day afterwards - I did as she asked, slowly easing her panties down her long, blue-stockinged legs, swooning as the full potency of her fragrant come filled the air, moaning how very much I wanted her again while unbuttoning my blouse and letting it fall down my arms as I unclipped my bra, I swooned again as I felt her slim fingers spreading around my plump breasts, caressing me with more moving, loving grace than I had ever known ... as I said, you have a delicious bosom, she breathed huskily ... do I, I replied with a needy supplication ... of course you do, she smiled, quite the most delicious bosom in the whole room tonight, that's for sure, I wanted to tell you that all night long ... why didn't you? ... but I did! ... well, why didn't you sooner, I asked ... because, I don't really know, she replied, her confidence momentarily deserting her ... I wish you had, I whispered, I wish you'd told me when first we spoke, maybe told me also to go and take off my bra so that every time we brushed against each other you could feel my breasts naked beneath my blouse, just for you."

"Would you have done that, Suzanne?"

"God, yes, I would have done that and more for her, without argument, sometimes, when I miss her most, I wander my garden in just a skirt and blouse, no panties or bra, wishing she had told me to do that for her at that party, dreaming that every now and then, perhaps while sliding past me to get somewhere or other, she would have glided her fingers around my bottom, naked beneath my thin summer skirt, or even slipped her hand up inside my thighs to feel my slippery wetness a moment before leaving me yearning with agonizing frustration as I watched her walk away, licking my taste from her fingertips."

"Mmm, would you do that for me if we met?"

"Instantly, sweet Ruby, instantly, but you must understand, Cristabel took my heart first - took it and gave it a meaning it had lacked before she let her creamy pussy glide against my soft, plump bosom ... mmm, she sighed, this is what I really wanted to say ... what, I asked dumbly ... that I wanted to feel your delicious bosom naked between my thighs, against my pussy, your fabulous nipples teasing and pleasing me ... oh gosh, I sighed ... have you ever made a woman come with your nipples, she asked ... n-no, I allowed ... then you must do it twice tonight, she giggled, once with each."

"Mmm, and did she come?"

"Fabulously, beautifully, delicately, powerfully, ardently, thankfully, every-imaginable-ly ..." Suzanne replied proudly, "oh, even a writer can run out of words, it was simply a magnificent moment - slowly, gently, I massaged and manipulated my breasts and nipples to serve her pleasure, entering her when she needed that, rubbing her clitoris when that was what she asked for, pressing hard into her vulva, spreading her labia as she liked - such feelings alone would be memorable enough, but what made loving Cristabel so very special was the things she said, and the things she inspired me to say, tender, loving things, deliriously decadent and debauched things, followed by chaste and innocent things, followed by combinations of the two - she described with poetic delight how my nipple felt inside her while I confessed to wanting the moment to last for ever."

"And did it?"

"No, but it was replaced by another equally wonderful, erotic and exciting moment. As she came the second time - well, third, but second over my breasts - she suddenly became more animal, more demanding, more wanton ... mmm, Suzanne, she moaned, pulling me from the car, let me feel your pussy against mine. Hurriedly I unfastened my skirt and pushed down my panties, stepping from each to stand naked but for my stockings in the moonlight on my driveway with a beauty I already knew would be mine just for that night. I knew I had to exploit the moment to the full, enjoy everything Cristabel let me have. With an urgency that was incredibly exciting she rubbed her creamy, juicy pussy against mine, her lips spread across mine, her clitoris tight against mine, her come oozing down my vulva, her words demanding that I reciprocate."

"Oh gosh," Ruby typed one-handed, "I think I'm going to come."

"I did," Suzanne admitted simply, "hard and hot, my juices trickling down my thighs and Cristabel's thighs like rain on a windowpane ... mmm, she moaned into my ear, do you always come so much? ... no, I accepted, but tonight, with you, I could come forever ... could you? she asked with a beauteous smile lighting up her face, do it then, she giggled while turning to lean across the still warm bonnet of her car, make yourself come over my bottom."

"Oh wow!"

"Wow indeed, it was all I could do at first to stop myself coming, I wanted her to think me a sophisticated lover, not a girl who cannot control her horniness - I squeezed and twisted my clitoris into order before leaning up tight against her, my knuckles pressed between her gorgeous round and firm buttocks, the sharpest knuckle finding the sticky, bitter hotness of her most intimate hole - how she liked that! ... mmm, you delicious dirty thing Suzanne, she sighed in her delightfully plumy voice, playing with a girl's little chocolaty secret, do you want me there? ... y-yes, I confessed ... do you want to play with me there while you masturbate? ... oh yes, please, I sighed ... naughty, dirty Suzanne, she chided, driving me more and more insensible with desire, wanting Cristabel's bottom, wanting to feel her and excite her and come over her - and then kiss her and lick her and taste her - do you want to do that to me Suzanne, she breathed ... oh yes, oh please yes, I moaned, my pussy already frothing around my fingertips, let me do that for you, let me lick my come from your bottom, slide my tongue deep inside you ... and make me come there?, Cristabel moaned, her desire now every bit as great as mine ... oh yes, I cried, closing in on a fabulously deep vaginal climax while dreaming of licking her bottom till she came there, just for me ... oh god, she moaned as my knuckle twisted against her tight crinkly crater, this is so good Suzanne, god yes, she cried as my orgasm burst between her fabulous buttocks."

"God, I'm coming, oh Suzanne, I'm coming so much," Ruby gushed.

"I wish I was there with you," Suzanne replied plaintively.

"Would you let me come over you bottom?"

"Of course, and my breasts and my thighs and ... oh Ruby, keep coming for me."

"While you tell me more about Cristabel?"

"Of course, sweetie, I can't stop now - oh baby, it was so gorgeously dissolute, I came like I'd never come before, so hot and creamy, my come seemed to ooze like lava between Cristabel's buttocks, my scent mingling with hers ... mmm, that felt so good, she whispered ... c-can I lick you there now?, I asked ... do you still want to?, she teased ... god yes, I sighed ... tell me what you want to do to me, she breathed temptingly ... oh Cristabel, I sighed, I want to caress your lovely bottom and breathe in your scent while I lick my come from you and then push my tongue inside you, tasting and tempting you, exciting you, opening you, making you want my tongue deep inside you ... oh baby, she sighed, I do, I do ... and I want you to come, all thick and treacly and bitter and chocolaty into my mouth, I moaned while falling to my knees, snagging my stockings on the gravel, but such things did not matter at all, all I could think about, all I wanted was the taste of Cristabel's gorgeous bottom on my tongue."

"Had you done that with any other woman?"

"No, not before nor since, but at the time, in my excited lust, it seemed the most natural and beautiful thing to do - and it was, it was wonderful, glorious, sexy beyond words, I licked my creamy come from her bottom and then, slowly, seductively, began to run my tongue up and down between her buttocks, pressing deep into her, lingering every time I touched her crinkly hole, running the tip of my tongue around that sweet little crater again and again until I felt it loosen, felt it open slightly - breathing her delicious smell I forced my tongue into her, feeling her sphincter closing against me at first I pushed harder until she relaxed, submitted to her lust and my own - and then, with my lips kissing her tight hole passionately I licked deep inside her for minute after minute, adoring the soft gentle sound of her moaning pleasure as I did so."

"And did she come?" Ruby asked, her own orgasm still fizzing inside her.

"Oh yes, wonderfully so," Suzanne replied, "a taste like honey flavoured with molasses spread over my tongue while she cried out with rude appreciation ... oh god, she cried, this is so naughty, so dirty, I love it, don't stop ... of course, I didn't want to stop, I continued to lick her and kiss her there for several minutes, feeling the pattern of her throbbing anal climax quickening, then slowing, then pulsing gently ... oh this is so good, she sighed, so heavenly, so delicious, oh Suzanne, you dirty bitch, you've made me come like no-one ever has ... oh what joy, to hear those words, I would happily have died there and then, such was my elation - I drove my tongue deep inside her once more, longing to stay with her forever ... oh that's beautiful, she sighed, oh yes - oh god, no, oh Suzanne, stop angel, I want to pee ... do it, I moaned, just dragging my tongue out far enough to form the words ... what, my sweet, she moaned, can I? ... yes, please, I cried, my tongue reluctantly free from her treacly hole ... god, she moaned, knowingly lifting her bottom a few inches, give me your tongue again then baby, quick, quick."

"Oh my, I think I'm going to come again," Ruby confessed, "oh Suzanne, this is too good, my pussy is so sore yet so wanton, I just can't stop."

"Keep doing it Ruby, make yourself come again and imagine how wonderful I felt as the first spray of her pee danced against my bosom - please Cristabel, I moaned, my tongue quivering near her syrupy hole, please do it, I want you to, oh how I want you to - at which point that first fine spray burst into a sweet, warm and lemony fountain, cascading over my breasts and down onto my thighs, soaking my stockings, soaking my bush and trickling into my pussy ... oh Suzanne, I'm so sorry, she cried ... no, it's beautiful, I moaned, pulling my tongue from her bottom to cleanse it and please it in the warm stream of her pee - oh my, I sighed, opening my mouth wide to drink her while rubbing my soaked breasts with my eager hands ... oh Suzanne, this is so wonderful, I think I'm going to come - do you want to come? ... the suggestion was irresistible, as her fountain slowed I rushed my hand down between my thighs and masturbated urgently, vigorously, mixing her pee with my lust - oh Ruby, it was so dirty, so intense, so loving, so sincere, I came in no time and as I did, as her pee slowed to a trickle, so I let myself go, forcing a hot stream across my fingers into and fizzing pool between my legs."

Ruby let the screen remain still for a while, sensing that Suzanne would want to stay lost in her memory for while. Eventually, her screen flickered back into life:

"Are you still there Ruby?"

"Yes, I just ... I felt perhaps you needed to be alone a moment," Ruby typed, her kindness just about overcoming her intense jealousy for the joy Suzanna had found with the young woman she loved so deeply, more deeply now than ever.

"How thoughtful, thank you," Suzanne replied, "as I guess you could tell, my night with Cristabel is a very special memory."

"Did you never see her again?"

"No, I mean, she stayed the night - we showered together and slept naked together, but we didn't make love any more, I guess we were both sated, though I so wish now we had ... perhaps we would have if she'd told me sooner."

"Told you what?" Ruby asked, knowing the answer.

"That she was leaving for Australia the next day."

"And when was this?"

"Just over two years ago ..."

... concluded in Trigynia 3: Lady Sappho revealed

12