Trilled, Drilled and Filled

Story Info
Bored wife finds a young fuck toy.
4.7k words
4.15
103.7k
48
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers

Susan sat on the bar stool sipping her drink looking at the guy standing at the other end of the bar talking to his friends. He was almost half her age and looked a little like that actor on the TV show the "Mentalist" curly reddish blond hair, deep blue eyes, and incredibly handsome. He wore an expensive Italian suit that adorned his muscular body nicely. He was very charming and had an air of confidence about him without seeming cocky or self-centered.

She was in her late 40s and was going through a time of self-doubt about whether she was still sexy. She kept reflecting about the fact that she was getting older and there were so many things she had never done and never experienced and now it was doubtful that she ever would. She married her husband when they still in college and she never had a chance to date a lot of men.

She had come to this bar to meet a close friend to hear about the drama in her life and to listen at her whine and complain about her husband and her teenage children. After two drinks her friend finally called to tell her that something had come up and that she would not be joining her. Susan hung up the phone and thought well I guess I should go home now.

She looked at the guy across the room and said "oh what the hell I'll have one more drink and enjoy the view." She ordered another Long Island Ice Tea and tried not to look too obvious as she checked out the well dress stud muffin and daydreamed about things that could have been when she was younger.

She glanced around the room and wondered which one of those 20 something air headed bimbos' is he going to hit on and take home tonight. It was a good way to kill the time trying to guess which one was his type and how he would make his move. She got so engrossed in the question and she ended up ordering another drink and sticking around so she could see how it all played out. There was nothing good on TV tonight and she and hubby had already had sex for the week so this was much more exciting than going home.

By now she had her beer goggles on and just about every guy in the place was starting to look good to her but that one, the one across the way was the one she kept coming back to. She clearly felt an attraction to him there was definitely lust involved but also a lot more something she could not quite put her finger on it.

He was definitely a trophy fuck the kind of guy to brag about. The young puppy was so cute she just wanted to squeeze him and eat him up like a box chocolate covered cherries. "Why did I get married so young" she lamented? "I love my husband but damn there are so many horny young studs that need to be ridden and life is too short."

She was drawn to this young stranger like a moth to the flame and any excuses that got her what she wanted no matter how trivial was fine and dandy. Maybe if she promised be twice as good in the next life that will work right? "I earned this and I deserve it." she thought to herself.

Her husband had told her about his fantasy of watching her having sex with another man which she felt was strange at the time but now she was digging it out along with anything else she could come up with to justify fucking this guy bow legged. What was that saying "it's easier to ask for forgiveness after the fact than for permission before" sounds like good advice and she thought it definitely applies to this situation?

She thought to herself: "It seems a sad waste when a woman who is gifted with outstanding sexual power cannot get all the fucking she needs. Inside every woman is a sex goddess screaming to be released to be enjoyed by as many men as possible. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather thoroughly used up, totally worn out, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other."

Finally the male bonding at the other side of the bar ended and his buddies shook hands and walked out the door. The handsome stranger walked into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later.

He walked over to the bar where she was sitting. He was close enough for her to reach out and touch him. He ordered a scotch on the rocks. While waiting for his drink he turned around looked at her smiled and said "What's a pretty lady like you doing sitting all alone?"

They began making some small talk about the bar and type of people there tonight.

He noticed her wedding ring and said "oh I see you're married."

She responded "Ya but don't worry its nothing serious." "Oh my, did I really say that?" she thought to herself.

He smiled and the small talk shifted and became much more sexually suggestive not vulgar but also not leaving a lot room for doubt about what he had in mind.

He talked a good line of bull shit he could charm the panties of any women on the planet and yet here he was hitting on her and she was enjoying and savoring every word of it. She liked gazing into his dark blue eyes and watching his mouth move as he spoke imagining that mouth would feel like kissing her neck, sucking her nipples and eventually finding its way down to her clit and setting up shop for the evening.

She keep smiling and giggling like a school girl and making eye contact. "Come on sweetie it's time to close the deal" she thought to herself "It's not like I'm playing hard to get or anything." If I show any more cleavage the "girls' are going come out and play by themselves. I'm setting on this barstool with my legs spread open wider than I do for my gynecologist. Come on junior make your move."

Finally all the alcohol and her impatience got the better of her and she just spouted it out "Listen sweeties the nights not getting any younger and neither am I. I don't want to hear your life story I just want to get laid. So what about it are you going to hit this thing or not?"

At first he had shocked look on his face like a deer caught in the head lights of an on-coming car. That look was quickly replaced with a mischievous smile. "Well you know I have always heard its rude to keep a lady waiting." He said "There is a nice hotel around the corner would you like to go check it out?" he asked.

"I would like that a lot" she said with a coy smile.

She reached to pay her tab and when he said "oh no I got this."

They walked out of the bar and down the street towards the downtown Hilton. As they walked, she felt the sexual tension that comes with anticipation. As they walked she got more and more turn on by how naughty this whole situation was and how much she wanted this guy. She couldn't wait to get into his trousers and see what that cock looked like and how many inches he had. She was women of simple pleasures.

They finally arrived at their destination and the doorman open the door welcoming them and told them to enjoy their stay. They walked across the lobby with several ladies looking at them and probably thinking; "Now there is lucky gal."

He took her by the hand, leading her to the reception desk, where he asked for a room. At first he asked for their cheapest room then he said "no give me a suite." The receptionist smiled and said "no problem" and handed him a key card.

They carried on towards the elevator and waited for the doors to open. She smiled over at him. The doors slid open and they moved inside and he pressed the button for the twenty-fourth floor.

Susan's mind was racing. She was in an expensive hotel with a stranger, a nameless man who had more attraction and animal magnetism than any man she had ever met. He kissed her his tongue darting in and out of her mouth, his hand pressing her hips against his.

"Oh lord, what am I doing? Who is this man? I'm such an idiot!" he pulled her towards him, his movement interrupting her thoughts, and with those strong manly hands of his he turned her head towards his and kissed her, deeply, so she felt it from her lips to her toes.

She froze for a moment and stared at him, this huge beast of a man with the bulge in his trousers, begging her with his eyes to release his cock from its fabric prison. He took her hand and placed it over his zipper so she could feel his hard on inside, waiting to be unleashed. She put her hand directly on his crotch, rubbing where the most sensitive spot is.

"You feel like a big man," she murmured between kisses. "One that I really need."

Her arms came up round his shoulders and pressed her body up tight to his as they kissed and she could not stop herself from responding at having her body so close up to his. They kissed for the entirety of the journey. It was urgent kissing, the most passionate that Susan had ever experienced, she had no idea that anyone could get her this wet.

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, they moved out and went along corridor to the room. He reached for the key card in his pocket, brushing the ever-present anticipation in his manhood as he fished for it. Retrieving the card he put it in the slot and unlocked the door to their suite. In one grand motion he opened the door and motioned her inside.

The room was very big, with a huge central room and balcony, overlooking the city. He pushed the door closed behind him and removed his suit coat and tossed it on the chair.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror when she walked into the hotel room. She looked good she thought to herself a little slutty but what the hell. Her makeup was real tarty with thick black mascara and bright red lipstick. She was wearing a sheer black blouse which clearly showed her 40DD's struggling to contain themselves in an off the shelf bra. The bra had a little 'V' shaped cut out where the nipples poked through. This was complemented by a short red silky skirt, seamed stockings and some very high heels.

He walked towards her, purposefully, and picked her up in one swift motion, she instinctively wrapped her legs around him and moaned as she felt his hard on press against her clit.

Oh good she thought to herself, it looks like junior here is a take charge kind of guys that knows what he wants. She liked that. She was so tired of telling hubby what to do while they were having sex this was a welcome change. She could not understand why he would not stop to ask directions when they were driving but had to have detailed instructions in the bedroom about what to do. At least junior here knew where he was going and hopefully how to get there.

They moved further into the room going past the bathroom and stopped at the foot of the double bed. He sat on the bed leaned back on his elbows surveying her standing there.

Slowly she began to undress. Her blouse was easy enough to undo the front buttons and ease if off from her shoulders letting it fall down her arms for her to slip them out of the sleeves to then cast it aside. The bra she was wearing, white and in stark contrast to the sun tanned flesh above and below. The cups were well filled and her hands went behind to fumble with the clips, but she managed to unclip them and have the straps fall loose in her hands. She pulled them forward and down over her arms and let the cups fall free. She started to play with her nipples making them stand out really hard.

He smiled showing his approval while rubbing the bulge in his pants.

"Good, now lift the skirt, I want to see your stockings." She hiked the skirt up round her waist revealing a skimpy pair of black transparent panties.

"Take your panties off" he commanded.

She slipped the flimsy material down over her thighs. As she did so she lifted her short skirt making sure he got a good view of her mound. Slowly she pulled them down from her hips, revealing her pubic hair until they were clear of her thighs and they slid their way down her legs. She slowly stepped out of them, her shoes coming off from her feet at the same time.

"Hmm, very nice, why don't you play with it." he requested.

She opened her lovely long legs then one hand went down to her pussy and started to caress her pussy.

"Now finger fuck yourself" he demanded.

She stuffed two fingers up her cunt slipping her fingers between the wet warm lips and started to play with her pussy running her fingers higher until eventually she was rubbing against her clit and then she really went to town.

She closed her eyes and was moaning with pleasure as she approached her first orgasm. That's when he abruptly stopped her. "What the ..." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

Slowly he moved his hands down her neck to her shoulders and eventually to full breasts. He rubbed her nipples and caressed her breasts as he kissed her.

She began unbuttoning his shirt, her hand running up and down his chest her fingers moving through the sparse hairs that he had there. Her fingers tweaked the nipples before she bent her head and kissed them and then finished taking off his shirt.

Soon she dropped to her knees in front of him. It didn't take her long to have the waistband of his trousers undone and the zipper pulled down. She knelt down to pull them right down and helped him lift his feet to take them off, the side of her face rubbing up against the bulge of his silk boxer shorts. She smiled up at him as she began to slowly pull them down, feeling his erection being pushed down at the same time until it was free for it to suddenly spring up, catching her under the chin.

"Good, now lean in and suck my cock." he directed her.

She looked into his eyes before slowly bending forward towards his rampant cock.

She gazed at it for a moment before looking up at him before lowering her head and taking the head of his cock into her hot mouth.

The feel of her mouth wrapped around his cock was just exquisite. She slowly got into her stride and was slurping away nicely.

"Good, now suck it and you'd better not spill any."

She did as she was told.

He held her head tightly against his cock. "Oh my God," she spluttered. "You just keep sucking like the good slut you are." he said.

Her big tits swung freely and he toyed with the nipples as he continued to use her. He pushed her head even further down on his cock and felt her gag as he probed the back of her throat.

His cock was rock hard and throbbing; she could feel it shaking. She visualized the hot white cum loaded up in his balls getting ready to squirt.

"OH! Fuck! OHHHHH!" he screamed as the contractions began, and his erection flexed.

Then the explosion came. He had a lot of cum built up, the intensity and amount of cum was difficult for her to handle. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot down her throat. she was able to gulp most of it down quickly, but some of it filled her cheeks. She was both surprised and very proud of herself.

Just when she thought it was over, his cock quivered with some involuntary aftershocks, and yet more creamy juice trickled down her throat. She kept his rock hard erection in my mouth after the main part of the orgasm ended.

She slowly let him withdraw, and gave the head of his cock a soft little kiss, licking off the last remaining drops of fluid.

She finished him off, milking even more cum out valiantly swallowing it all down.

She had little time to savor the moment when he suddenly picked her up and dropped her onto the bed.

He pinned her down with his body grinding on her while running his tongue all over her. She had no option but to fall back onto the bed. With a smile she lay back and let him have what he wanted. She opened her arms as well as her legs, inviting him into her.

Her handsome young lover lifted her legs over his shoulders and pushed his hard cock into her wetness. As her grabbed her hips she froze and tried to pull away "Oh my God," she spluttered as he entered her wet cunt.

His probing cock had its own built in radar and homed straight in to its target and he entered the heat of her body in exactly the right place.

He slid in so easily like a hot knife moving through butter and up until their pubes met and he could go no further as her legs came up past his waist. There had been a gasp from her as he had entered and now there came a big sigh as they became fully enjoined, her vaginal muscles flexing themselves along the whole length of his cock as it throbbed inside her.

She enjoyed another man's cock. What an erotic feeling! It filled her with excitement to think about it. It is so empowering! She was wet and hungry for a man such as him.

As he thrust forward and she felt the head of his cock hit her cervix as he groaned. Then he pulled back and she got this desperate, frantic little feeling that he was puling all the way out.

But no, he paused to tease her before he thrust into her again. Oh, she was in heaven. She needed this kind of fucking.

She was so involved in anticipating his thrusts that she was holding her breath! She was holding it in waiting for that wonderful cock to penetrate her again and again. He was thrusting powerfully but then withdrawing slowly, tantalizing her with anticipation of the next deep penetration filling her up and stretching her in that glorious way that only a large cock can.

As he rammed in and slipped out, she was ever so slowly building toward a climax. She was taking in a full breath twice now as he withdrew. Her pussy wanted to grab at his cock to keep it inside her. Her leg and abdominal muscles clenched and she tried to push her pussy toward his retreating cock but her legs were pinned by his shoulders. Her bottom could not get leverage to keep his cock from slipping away.

Then he would pause. That pause was excruciatingly delicious! she could hardly wait for him to ram into her again!

Just then, she moaned and lifted her bottom from the bed to meet her lover's thrust as she crashed through the wall of anticipation to an orgasm filled with white and yellow lights and shaking limbs. Her breath came in hurried gasps as her body quivered in climax.

As the orgasm subsided and her young lover continued his slow, steady rhythm, she came again, not such a big crashing one this time. Then she felt him increasing his speed and realized that he was getting ready to cum.

Suddenly, without warning, she felt her thighs and legs tighten and then, without her trying to do it, her vagina was tightening on his enlarged cock and she was heading over the edge into another shattering orgasm. Her fists clenched, her teeth locked and her pussy clenched as she thrashed around and felt the warm waves of ecstasy overtake her.

His cock seemed to get even larger and then he gasped and convulsed with his cock shuddered inside her. His weight pressed down upon her as he relaxed his muscles.

He rolled off her with a long low groan. She whimpered and her tongue licked her dry lips. Her fingers went to her pussy to dab at her wetness, and then went to her mouth. Hmmm! She liked her freshly fucked taste!

She ran her fingernails up and down her lover's back. He purred in appreciation. She wanted him again. Already, she needed him again!

She was addicted to his touch, she was in love with his long thick youthful cock, and couldn't wait to be filled with his potent sperm again. Something about him made her willing to do almost anything. The past few hours had been heaven. He had given her the physical attention her husband couldn't give, and the opportunity to live out the fantasy of being a complete slut.

She got up on an elbow and reached across his body for his softened manhood. She wanted to suck him back to hardness. She loved the feeling of a soft cock getting hard in her mouth! It gave her a sense of power somehow. Taking a man's cock in your mouth and you are in control!

She reached down and pulled his cock to her mouth. She tightened her hand's grip on his cock and took him deeper into her mouth as he got harder.

She realized that he was stiffening and thrusting, bucking, tightening his ass and fucking her mouth. Then, he shouted out and stopped bucking and she felt a splash of warm wet cum hit the roof of her mouth. That was followed by another little spasm and another oozing sensation of salty sperm followed by a little shaking.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers
12