Trinity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I've got to admit, I sort of imagined you like this," he told Ela, "hey, you guys are getting me all hot - my rod's so stiff it hurts." He was breathing heavily.

We then showed him photos of ourselves having sex, with the camera on a timer. One showed our four bare feet facing the camera, some time as we reached our respective orgasms.

"Wow, just imagine a third pair of feet in there," said Robin, giggling.

There was a sudden tense silence lasting several moments. No one spoke. The tension grew unbearable.

Then Ela suddenly burst into tears.

"I want two men together…" she sobbed in a low voice, looking away from us. I turned to Robin. He grinned.

"OK, let's do it" he agreed. "I'll just go take a shower". He went off to the bathroom.

My heart was thumping crazily, a mixture of exultation and panic. God! It was actually happening! Ela and I stood up and looked at each other. She wasn't crying now, but regarding me with a curiously mocking expression. Her eyes shone and she gave a faint, seductive smile. She seemed excited.

"He knows what he's doing all right - I sure hope you do," she said. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

No, I wasn't. I hesitated, but then promptly stepped off the precipice. "Er…yes, yes…let's go join him in the shower" I proposed.

So we stripped together, my heart still thumping. Both stark naked, we went off to the bathroom with Ela leading the way. As we marched down the corridor together, I watched the sway of her hips, the rhythmic movement of her buttocks, the flex of her shoulder blades, her golden hair tumbling over her slender back and shoulders.

Robin had already stripped and was in the shower. He drew back the curtain as we entered. His body was smooth, brown, lean and muscular. He was well hung all right. At the sight of Ela, his cock shot up in three pumps and stood up stiff and quivering, almost vertical, a blood-gorged pole of muscle. We got in with him. We were three in the shower, Ela on my left and Robin on my right. It was fantastic. The feeling of our warm, slippery bodies together intoxicated me, as did the sight of our six bare feet in contact. We caressed and kissed each other alternately. I began to jerk Robin off, then slithered down between their bodies and sucked his cock vigorously. His huge mushroom filled my mouth - I tickled the tip with my tongue, tasting the salty tang of 'pre-come', but he kept himself well under control - I sensed he was saving himself for what was to follow. I then licked and sucked Ela's vagina and clit, then sucked both Robin and Ela alternately, mixing their juices together with my tongue. Finally, I got up and clutched them both to me tightly in sheer excitement. We heaved up and down as one body for a moment - then suddenly, helplessly, I shot my load, giggling hysterically, sliding up and down their bodies, my sperm squirting out, dribbling down our bodies and dripping onto our bare feet. They were looking at me curiously, as if worried by my hysteria. We washed ourselves and got out of the shower.

Robin and I gently dried Ela together then slowly dried each other while Ela gave herself a quick blow-dry and carefully reapplied her make-up - something she'd never done before sex. All this time his cock remained stiff as a poker. We then marched back towards the main room where the bed was, Robin, then Ela then me, the three of us marching in step, close behind each other. I was really beginning to 'chicken out' - in fact, I felt close to panic. Where was going to happen? Was I going to let my wife be violated? But what could I do to stop it now?

The curtains in the main room were wide open as usual, letting our randy neighbors see everything. I went to draw them.

"Leave 'em open," Ela said sharply.

She turned round and playfully threw herself down on the bed, spreading her legs just like in the photos. Robin looked at me expectantly.

"Go ahead," I mumbled, "you're the guest".

I felt paralyzed, terrified of what was 'coming' next, but incapable of preventing it. He lay down beside her and ran his hands up and down her body, firmly massaging her hips, licking her breasts, then driving his tongue into her navel. She squealed and giggled. His long, thick cock still jutted out like a flagpole. She was looking down at him, her lips apart, her eyes wide open in that expectant, challenging look she always had before sex.

Then suddenly, it happened. He eased himself between her legs, and with a deft movement, pulled back and smoothly slipped his swollen cock deep into her vagina without using his hand. Ela gasped as she felt him penetrate her, digging her fingers tightly into his back. It was too late now. Their lips met briefly and I thought he whispered something to her. Then I looked on helplessly as he grasped her buttocks and began thrusting deeply and powerfully, once, twice - three - four times. Ela rocked back and forth with the force of his thrusts, lips apart, her eyes wide open and fixed on his, her gasps turning to cries and growing louder with each thrust while I stood, totally transfixed by the sight of their naked bodies, brown on white, moving together in a steady, powerful rhythm, and by the very sight I had wanted to see for so long - Ela's bare feet rubbing against those of another man. Then to my horror, his taut brown buttocks suddenly began pumping up and down vigorously between her white thighs, her cries intensified, then she gave a loud yell and tightly clutched his brown back as he stiffened and thrust in deep, held, then thrust again and held. They'd both come together. They kissed deeply, moaning into each other's throats, clinging tightly and rocking back and forth as one body. It was done. Then suddenly Robin began pumping vigorously again, stiffened, thrust, and came a second time, groaning loudly, intensifying and prolonging her orgasm. She gave a long, loud cry and burst into hysterical tears, rubbing his legs and bare feet with hers. All of this had happened in the space of about two minutes. I'd never seen her come like that - and both of them together on their first time! I was exulted, thrilled, devastated.

They continued rocking back and forth together for almost another minute, still moaning. Then finally, he gently withdrew. Ela gave a deep sigh as he eased himself off her. Now it was my turn. Robin went to sit on the couch as I moved towards Ela. She was breathing heavily, her body sweating, her legs apart and slightly raised, her feet pointing towards me resting on the heels, her moist pink vagina wide open, still dripping with sperm. Her eyes were fixed on me as if to say "well, come on then, it's your turn, you finally got what you wanted - so how was it?" I advanced between her legs, massaged her hips, then kissed her belly, which was slick with sweat. She smelled heavily of sex. I moved down, kissed her now-prominent clit and licked her vagina, tasting Robin's sperm. As I lay down between her legs, Robin began to jerk off.

"There's nothing like watching another couple doing it," he said.

"Hey, come over here man, I want the two of you together," I replied. I wanted to experience the fusion of our three bodies. He did so.

My cock slipped easily into Ela's vagina. It was wide and slippery from their recent encounter. Kissing them both alternately and clutching them tightly, I entangled our six bare feet firmly together, pumped up and down and quickly came, feeling our bodies melt into one, my cock throbbing, my sperm mingling and fusing with Robin's. I don't know if Ela came again.

That was the beginning of a wild night. Ela selected a series of pungent, heavy metal tapes - something she'd also never done before - then fuelled by vodka and pot, we went completely nuts, exploring the multiple geometries of our carnal trinity, our body fluids mixing and mingling within the matrix of our shared flesh. I remember Robin and Ela doing it several times, in particular one great long sigh she gave as they came together, their bodies pressed against the wall, her bare feet running slowly down his legs.

At one point I lay half on top of them as they were going at it full tilt, tangling my feet with theirs, wedging my cock between their thighs and moving my body in rhythm with Robin's thrusts. One arm was under Ela, while with my other hand I carefully explored their genitals as they copulated. My fingers caressed Robin's anus and balls, then felt the tight moist ring of Ela's vagina squeezing his thick cock and the smoothness of that slick, hard pole as it slid rhythmically back and forth. As I felt Robin accelerate and stiffen and heard Ela's orgasmic cry, I also came, cupping Robin's balls in my hand and gently squeezing them in time with the throb of his ejaculation, my heart thudding and the blood pounding in my head as I sought to intensify his orgasm, helping him penetrate her deeper and inject more sperm into her.

I remember Ela sitting astride him, impaled on his cock, wildly bucking up and down like a jockey in time to the pulsing beat, her slender back arching, breasts bouncing, her hair tossing back and forth, yelling as she came to climax - Christ! I'd never even imagined her like that!

Another time the three of us were stacked one on top of the other - I lay with Ela on top of me as Robin entered her, my cock between his thighs, Ela clutched his back while I grasped his smooth, brown buttocks.It was as if Robin was fucking both of us at once. I squeezed their bare feet between mine and Robin kissed us alternately as our three bodies oscillated. We melted into one body with six feet.

I remember glancing out of the window at one point and seeing figures clustered at several windows of the other high-rise, watching. We were the entertainers now. I wondered if there were any zoom lens cameras out there. Later, they both knelt over me - Robin astride my neck and shoulders, Ela astride my hips. I vigorously sucked Robin's cock while Ela took mine deep into her vagina. They pumped up and down together like a pair of jockeys near the finishing line. As I came, I also felt the throb of Robin's cock and the gush of warm, salty sperm in my mouth. I urgently gulped down that cream that had become such an intimate part of my wife, now making it part of myself as well. But for all this, Ela still hung back from giving either of us a full blowjob. When we weren't fucking or changing tapes we took a break, sitting in a tangle on the bed, talking, drinking and smoking.

"This is much better than just partying" Robin said. Ela and I agreed.

"It's what good friends should do more often," I said.

"Ela laughed. "I don't know about you two but great sex makes me ravenous. I'll fix us something to eat."

Robin turned to me as she went into the kitchen. "I thought so before, now I can tell you for sure - your wife - she's one hell of a sexy chick," he said.

We had some steak tartar with raw egg, plus more vodka. Then in a sudden burst of orgiastic passion we all clutched each other tightly and rolled back and forth over the bed, clinging desperately - one three-headed, six-legged body. The room was saturated with the smell of our combined bodies. I didn't care about anything now - Ela and I had gone irrevocably down the dark path and over the precipice. Nothing, it seemed, mattered anymore. We were the unholy trinity - three persons in one flesh! Quite literally shagged out, we finally drifted off to sleep.

A pale Saturday morning. I awoke, looked to one side and saw three heads together. What the hell was going on? Lifting my head, I was amazed to see pale white breasts wedged between two male chests, a triple set of pubic hair, a long tangle of legs and finally - a row of six bare feet at the bottom of the bed, pointing towards the ceiling. I was mesmerized by them. What had happened? Then, in a thrill of pain and exhilaration it all came back to me - the tumbling, entangled bodies, the mass of fused flesh, legs, feet, arms, heads, the pumping, driving and bucking, flying hair and the thumping crash of heavy rock, Ela's eyes and mouth wide open in orgasmic fury.

They slowly awoke. We gently kissed each other, as if affirming what we'd done, then promptly began drinking again. It was about 8 a.m. We'd run out of cigarettes, so I offered to go buy some more.

"Sure," said Robin indifferently. He and Ela were looking at each other. They began caressing gently and kissing.

"Hey, don't you two start fooling around till I get back" I told them, joking. They looked at me and grinned.

I went and got the cigarettes, down there in the very shop where they'd first met, my heart beating again in anticipation, my cock almost bursting out of my pants. I was terrified they were doing it now, when I was out. When I entered the room they were lying together whispering, running their hands over each other's bodies and breathing heavily. Robin's cock jutted out, stiff and hard. I jokingly played the role of the jealous husband returning unexpectedly. They grinned, looking at me in anticipation. Thankful they hadn't done it yet (for all I knew), I stripped in a hurry. I'd brought Robin's clothes back from the shower and now all our clothes lay in a heap together on one of the chairs.

"OK if your wife and I do it now?" Robin drawled, looking straight at me. "There's nothing quite like a first-thing-in-the-morning fuck."

They were clearly at the pitch of excitement and very impatient. I nodded, extremely tense, my cock rigid and quivering. He eased himself between Ela's legs and entered her smoothly. They began rocking back and forth together again, grunting and gasping - but taking their time now, prolonging the ecstasy they felt approaching. I moved to the bottom of the bed. It was now time to do something I had always fantasized about doing, but somehow couldn't do explicitly the previous night. I did it now.

First I knelt down and drew their feet together as they moved in rhythm, licking and kissing their toes and soles. Then I stood up and there, in a delicious mixture of agony and exultation, standing stark naked at the foot of the bed with feet apart, knees bent and pelvis thrust forward, I jerked off against another man's bare feet as he fucked my wife, vigorously rubbing my moist, stiff cock against the ribbed soles of Robin's feet, faster and faster in time with his pumping thrusts. As they came together again, groaning loudly, so did I, with tears in my eyes as I ejaculated over their feet, my sperm squirting over their toes and soles, dribbling down their heels and ankles. My heart thumped, the blood pounded in my head and I toppled forward onto their combined bodies. We clung together and rocked gently for several moments. After a while, with the image of their feet fresh in my mind, my cock stiffened between Robin's buttocks, the tip rubbing against his balls. Robin gently withdrew and eased himself to one side and I entered Ela's moist, open gateway. I clutched them both tightly and began thrusting powerfully. I came, and we merged yet again, our sweaty, slippery bodies moving in a slow circle. After a while we disentangled, and took another drink.

"OK," Ela said, "that's it! Enough of this for now. Let's get dressed and get out of here or we'll all die on this bed." They both sprang up and dashed off to take a shower together. They didn't ask me to join them. I remained lying there on the bed and listened to the splashing of water and sounds of laughter. I turned miserably towards the wall. The image of Robin's bare feet wedged between Ela's made me jerk off again quickly. It took about five seconds.

They returned quickly, and after I had showered and we had dressed, we quickly made breakfast - bacon, eggs, coffee and vodka (neat, and plenty of it). We then went out for a walk. It was a heavy, overcast day. We strolled arm in arm together through the park adjoining the university campus, Ela clinging tightly between her two men, lurching about playfully, pushing and pulling us around the way she used to do with me when we were alone. We seemed the perfect threesome. They were both chatting happily away, but I felt a deep pain in my stomach, reaching into my balls. Something had just been lost forever - that unique bond Ela and I had always shared. Our intimacy had been broken - two had become three - and by extension… just how far would it go? I kept depression at bay by drinking, by focussing on the coming night, desperate for more. We both knew it wasn't over yet - somehow something, something big, was still waiting to happen. Robin went home later that day after having lunch with us, but promised to return that evening. And so he did.

When he arrived, we had a quick drink, then I went out for more cigarettes and booze - yes, back to that shop again. When I returned, they were sitting close together on the sofa, whispering. They suddenly broke off when they saw me and watched me cautiously. Something was definitely going on.

"Hey man, look, do you mind if your wife and I take a short walk together," Robin asked. "We'd just like to talk about something, we won't be long."

Like an idiot, I agreed. They left, promising to be back in a moment. It was about 7 p.m. I began drinking and listening to a tape - a favorite album Ela and I had both liked during our early romance. After a while it occurred to me that they were taking a hell of a long time. An hour and a half passed. Then, with a sudden shock, I understood what was happening. They were doing it together - somewhere - out there! Weeping helplessly I stood by the window over the next three hours, drinking steadily, listening to those stupid songs, looking over the glittering matrix of the city and wondering where among those vast catacombs he'd taken her, whether her feet were bracketing his at that moment, what the room was like, what kind of bed they were on, what he was doing to her. They didn't return until just before midnight. I only got part of the story from Ela then.

They hadn't gone far - only down to the street, to the bar next to our high-rise. Robin had some sort of pre-arrangement with the landlord and obtained a key to the upstairs room. Ela had realised her other great fantasy - playing the hooker for a night! Robin knew about this place. It was a regular venue where hookers would take their clients, and apparently, he was as much of a regular there as he had been at the shop. She told me they'd had another couple of drinks, then he took her upstairs. The room faced the street. I'd often seen it from the outside, but I'd never known its true purpose, although I might have guessed it from the diffuse crimson light that shone through the veiled double window. For all my questions, Ela wouldn't tell me anything about what the room looked like inside except that it had a waterbed, and yes, they'd stripped and fucked each other's brains out on that waterbed for more than three hours. She told me she'd felt a bit guilty doing it behind my back, but thought that since we'd already done so much, there was no harm in it.

They were rather sheepish and ashamed when they came back, and I was in a fury when she told me what they'd done, but what was the point? I'd had my fantasy, why shouldn't she have hers? But I felt cheated. I had missed out on something powerful - now there was some great secret they shared together - something from which I was forever excluded. I insisted we all went to bed together again - that they show me what they did. They rather reluctant at first, but in the end we stripped.

Robin gave a rueful grin, flexing his lean, lithe body. "Hey man, I'm balled out, I don't know if I could get it up again."

But of course he could, and did. So they put on a show for my benefit. I wanted to photograph them together, but they refused. Ela, buck naked again, lay back and opened her legs, letting Robin enter her with his usual well-practiced movement. They knew each other's timing well now and took it easy, moving gently and rhythmically towards their shared climax. They looked beautiful together. As their tempo increased I moved to the bottom of the bed. Robin's buttocks began pumping vigorously and as they both stiffened and clutched each other with a long, loud groan of satisfaction, I furiously jerked off against their four bare feet once more.