Trinity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castis
Castis
7 Followers

"Christ! You're almost as bad as Paul," she giggled. Then she entwined me in those tentacle-like legs of hers and drew me down into her.

I could say I fucked the living daylights out of her that night, but to be fair, she gave as good as she got. She took a bit of time to get the hang of waterbed fucking - you know, the rhythm thing and all - but I gotta admit it, she was very quick off the mark. She did the vampire thing on me again. I don't blame her - she was from vampire country, wasn't she? I don't think she even knew she was doing it, especially when she was coming - which she must have done God knows how many times that evening. She was just so fucking hungry for it, even after the previous night, it was just her, just part of the game.

As we were just lying there together at one point, my cock still rammed deep up her pussy, I talked to her quite a bit about Paul. I wanted her to leave all that married crap, all those fucking mind games, and hook up with me. She cried and told me she just couldn't - not at the moment. That gave me hope. Perhaps later. I think you've guessed what was happening to me. She'd cracked me - me, of all people! I was in love with the goddamn bitch.

Anyway, we got to do stuff we hadn't done the night before when Paul was around. She seemed to lose all her inhibitions entirely, and pulled off quite a few firsts.

Among these was her second surprise - the blowjob of the century. I asked her for it of course and she was a bit nervous about it for some reason - but when she started on me I just couldn't believe it. I should have known it, from the way she used that tongue of hers. She used it so expertly now, tickling, sucking and working her way round the head of my cock I couldn't believe she hadn't gone all the way before. The approach of my orgasm was almost agonizing - a slow steady swell getting bigger and bigger, impossibly bigger. I grasped her hair real brutally and yelled when I finally burst and came into her, pumping my cum down her neck like a fire hose in full blast. She didn't miss a drop. Anyway - all this is on record. I repaid her like for like of course, giving that delicious clit of hers the workout of a lifetime.

After we'd been in orbit for a while with a nice, long, slow sixty-niner, we passed out, or at least I did. The next thing I knew was her jerking me awake, yelling and screaming at me furiously about the time, about Paul and all. We dressed like fury. Before we left the room I winked at the mirror. I wasn't sure if anyone was still behind it at the time, but as I found out later, they'd done a good job. She didn't see me do it - I still hadn't told her about it - but then, we'd been so busy I hadn't had the chance to tell her, right? As we went out of the bar, a couple of the guys who were still there winked at me. I gave them the thumbs-up. Ela almost dragged me along the ground back to the apartment by the hair.

We'd decided not to breathe a word to Paul of what we'd done, but hey, that'd been a hell of a long 'walk' hadn't it? We had a tough time explaining it. He wasn't that dumb. In the end we spilled the beans - or at least some of them. He was mad alright - but just frozen cold mad, not violent mad, thank God. I think he'd kinda come to terms with the inevitable while we were out. Now he wanted us all to get it on together like on the previous night. But Ela and I were just too fucking shagged out, her mascara was a mess and we both smelled of you-know-what. Paul could see all this - and smell it - and it must've made him feel so much worse. Obviously we hadn't done it 'just once' as we'd tried to get away with saying at first. He wanted us to show him exactly what we'd done. No way, I thought. But Ela, more out of pity I guess, persuaded me to put on another show for him.

"Classic mish - nothing else," she whispered in my ear when Paul wasn't looking. "Think of it as a sex show."

He was going to get out his camera. I looked at Ela and she shook her head.

"No way, man," I said. "Either watch us live or don't watch us at all."

He put the thing away and the three of us stripped.

So we got it on for him again - nice and easy - and came off together as a matter of course, like a couple of pros. We tried to forget about Paul and concentrate on each other, but she was much gentler and quieter this time, almost sad, regretful. No screaming, grunting, panting or kicking about - just sucking kisses and the soft, rhythmic caress of her bare feet against my legs. She had tears in her eyes when she came. She groaned loudly then for the first time. We clung together tightly for a while, not moving as I felt my cock pulsing inside her. There was something almost tragic, something final about it.

Then Paul wanted to get it on with me. I did it, more out of pity than anything else. After all, he wasn't a bad guy at all, and certainly attractive enough for a bi like me. He was playing some kind of role reversal - he wanted me in the mish position with his dick between my thighs. Ela was caressing our bare feet as we rocked back and forth together. Yep, definitely a role-reversal thing.

That was it though. Ela and I just couldn't go on. We were scarcely conscious. Christ! Talk about having one's brains fucked out - not to mention the booze and dope.

"Get out then, you bastard," said Paul coldly. "I'm not having you in here with us."

Ela took me by the arm and led me off to their spare room. Paul followed, watching us carefully. I tumbled into the camp bed they'd had set up there and passed out.

I awoke with the feel of Ela's lips on mine and of her hands gently stroking my hair. She breathed into me.

"Hey Rob, time to get up, my lazy bird of prey. Breakfast's ready." She said softly.

"Hi babe, I'm flying to you now. Here, kiss me."

I reached up for her and drew her down towards me, but at that moment Paul came in. His fucking Excellency was not amused. Ela backed off, looking at me steadily and giving me a slight shake of her head.

Breakfast was the usual. But even with the shots, there wasn't much conversation. Ela didn't look at me much, and then only for a moment, a very neutral glance, no eye games, no tonguing, nothing. I tried to catch her eye. No go. Something was wrong. It was as if I'd become some sort of embarrassment for her.

Then I suddenly understood what the game was. I'd served my purpose and fulfilled their fantasies, now they wanted me the hell out of there so they could go back to playing happy families. The stud's done his job - time to pack him off to the tanner's. I sensed doors closing between me and them. When we'd finished, they seemed to want I should get my ass out of there as quickly as possible. I obliged. After all, I thought, I don't think I've exactly solved their marital problems for them. Ela's not someone who can keep her mouth shut for long - not with him on at her all the time. Rather her than me. Fuck you both, I thought angrily. But then I had, hadn't I? And real good. Especially that little tootsie of his. Her sweet little pussy isn't just his anymore. She's joined the great sisterhood of all those with my cum running through their bodies. And she's got the juices of all those others inside her too. Let him deal with that one if he can.

I packed up and left. But before I did, I took out the couple of bottles I'd brought from the shop the evening before.

"Here, keep this," I said, looking at Ela coldly. "I think you two are gonna need it more than I will."

And that was that I thought, as I closed the door.

But it wasn't. Try as I could, I just couldn't get her out of my system. I tried drinking, I tried dope, I tried pacing the streets, I tried popping cherry and sweating over every chick I could lay my hands on. It was just no fucking good. And jacking off over her only made it worse. There was a dull ache inside me every time I remembered her, in that coffee bar, in the bar after the strip club, when we were one body together in that room, her gorgeous eyes fixed on me, that tongue of hers sticking out. She'd left a nest of fishhooks in my belly all right. My flesh seemed soaked with the feel of her, the smell of her body, of her breath. Hell, her vampire juices were part of my blood now. She was 'under my skin' as they say. She'd really got me by the balls, the goddamn bitch. So much for the fourth 'F'.

But as it turned out, that wasn't the end of the story, oh no, no way. Believe it or not, despite what you may have heard, the three of us weren't through yet. As you'd expect, the two of them went through a pretty rough patch afterwards - and never somehow got out of it. Paul started balling this chick he knew at the school. She was a real neat kid - definitely part of the next installment. Ela also got up to a few tricks of her own - and some pretty wild ones too. Like I said, no woman's ever the same once she's passed through my hands. I like to think I'd sort of 'broken her in' in another sense. Sure as hell, she changed all right. A 'tootsie' she was not, at least, not anymore.

No, no, my friends - that's not the end of the story at all. There's a hell of a lot more.

Oh yeah, that video? Ah well you see, that's part of it.

Castis
Castis
7 Followers