Trinity Ch. 05 - What Else is There

Story Info
As the cruise nears its end they explore new areas.
3.4k words
4.76
1.6k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You really should read chapter one for background but in summary, Maria (30) was straight and went on her first cruise with her sister after her boyfriend dumped her. Maria's younger sister Tina (28) is a confirmed lesbian top. They hook up with Donna (nearing 40) who is a singer on the ship and they believe her to be another female lesbian top. In fact, she is a well-hung shemale and the three of them become the trinity.

*****

"So girls, after last night, what do you think of cruising?" Donna said with a smile as she lay on the bed naked, her cock resting on her thigh.

"Well bearing in mind we were virgins before," Tina laughed, "well virgins to cruising, it has been fun and something I will do again, what about you sis?"

Maria looked at the two women who had opened her eyes to so many possibilities paused and reflected before she said, "Well between the pair of you I have learnt and enjoyed so many new things, my life will never be the same again. It is something I would like to do again, but there are a couple of things that have yet to be explored."

The pair looked at her quizzically as she went on, "I have never seen my sister take a cock."

"And you aren't likely to," muttered Tina her younger lesbian sister.

"Why not?" said Maria, "I never licked pussy before this cruise but you convinced me to try."

"I don't do men, they smell funny," Tina pouted.

"Are you saying I smell funny?" Donna said with a smile playing on her lips.

"No of course not, but you are different," Tina said knowing she was defeated. "I refuse to suck it," she added, "that is a step to far."

"Tell you what," said Maria clapping her hands in excitement, "I will suck it for you."

"If you lick me before...," Tina paused before she added,"...and after, then you have a deal."

Tina and Donna lay on the bed side by side as Maria shuffled down until her head was alongside their groins. Grasping Donna's cock in her hand she slowly started to work as she bent her head and ran her tongue up through her sister's pussy lips. In the space of a few days, she had moved from someone who had never licked pussy before, to becoming quite adept and even enjoying the task. In fact Maria was starting to wonder if she was getting to prefer pussy to cock. To test she lifted her head and sucked deeply on Donna's cock savouring the taste as it grew in her mouth.

"Donna," said Tina quietly.

"Looking forward to your fucking?" Donna giggled then let out a moan, "Damn your sister sucks cock good."

"The thing is," Tina started and Donna realised it was something troubling Tina.

Donna gripped Tina's hand, "Listen, if you want to back out it's no problem."

"It's not that," Tina said hesitantly, "it's... we'll... I am a virgin. At least to an actual living cock."

"You are kidding me," Donna said in shock.

"No never, you will be my first," when Donna went to protest Tina went on, "and ... well... I couldn't think of anyone else in the world I would rather it be."

"Oh thank you Tina, that's so sweet, I will be gentle I promise."

"Not too gentle," Tina giggled, "my first real one," not mentioning that it had only been fingers or dildos before.

Despite Tina making a joke of it Donna knew this was a big step for her. There is a lot of difference between a real cock and she guessed a strap-on or a vibrator.

"Do you want me to pull out or wear a condom!" Donna asked earnestly.

"God no, I am looking forward to my sister to licking me clean."

Donna could feel her cock raging hard and whispered softly, "Ready?"

Tina could feel her sister flicking and teasing her clit and knew she was ready, "Yes," she replied.

"OK Maria we are ready," Donna said and felt Maria slide off the bed. She sat in a soft armchair off to one side of the bed and hooked a leg over either arm, stroking her pussy lips as she watched Donna prepare to deflower her sister.

Donna lifted Tina's legs a little until her ankles were resting behind her knees. Placing the tip of her cock at Tina's opening she exerted a little bit of pressure and felt the head slip into her wetness. With just the head inside she kissed Tina open-mouthed, letting their tongues dance together, as she held her position.

"That doesn't feel so bad," Tina said, "I'm ready for more if you want."

Donna pushed her hips forward, her breasts mashed against Tina's as she slid gently about half in.

"Oh my god.. oh my god...that's so big, so warm," Tina gabbled.

"Sssssh baby, just relax," Donna said as she pushed deeper.

"Oh...oh...oh," Tina groaned, "it's huge."

Donna realised that very little had ever been inside Tina and she knew she had to take it slow. She felt Tina adjust her legs moving them up to around her ass, holding her deep. Donna pulled back a little then let the power of Tina's legs pull her back in. Each time Donna pulled back a little further, Tina grunted as she pulled her back in. Donna had never felt anything so tight around her cock and had to fight the urge to start fucking Tina hard.

Tina lifted her legs higher until they were around Donna's waist, reaching with her arms to pull at Donna, urging her back in each time she pulled away. Turning her head she kissed Donna hard as the lust started to course through her veins.

"Fuck me," Tina growled, "fuck me hard."

Both she and Donna turned their heads as they heard Maria yell. They saw her with Tina's strap on fucking herself with the dildo attachment as she watched.

Donna grabbed Tina's legs and lifted them until they were on her shoulders, "Now I can fuck you."

Donna started to drive her hips back and forward, propelling her cock in and out of Tina's pussy like a piston, the noise of her cock slurping in Tina's pussy was matched by the sound of the dildo in Maria's. With her weight driving her cock deep Tina was gurgling in pleasure as she fucked her.

Tina felt Donna stiffen and almost try to pull away, "no escaping," she groaned her nails digging into Donna's flesh, "fucking fill meeeeeee," her last word drawn out into a howl as she orgasmed on Donna's cock. The spasm was so tight Donna had no choice and with a loud yell thrust into Tina filling her full with jet after jet of her cum.

Before Donna had even caught her breath she felt Maria diving and twisted like a seal to give her access to her sister and her cock. As Donna pulled out Maria fastened her mouth on the semi-hard shaft, sucking and milking any remaining seed as she swallowed Tina's juices.

Satisfied she has got all she could from Donna of the heady mixture of seed and juice she dived into Tina's open pussy. There she was rewarded with such a sweet combination of nectar she almost overdosed on joy.

Tina couldn't make up her mind whether she wanted to push Maria away from her hypersensitive pussy or pull her closer to maintain her orgasmic bliss. The stream of "yes's" and "no's" coming from her mouth confirmed the addled state of her brain. As she arched off the bed in climax, expelling any remaining seed into her sister's mouth, she felt Donna kiss her gently on the forehead and whisper, "Well done."

The three of them lay naked on the bed when Donna said, "You said a couple of things. That was one of them, but what was the other?

"I want to see you take a cock," giggled Maria.

"And before you argue I did something I thought would never do, so you should as well," Tina said.

"Well I would," Donna said, "but you don't have the equipment...and your strap-ons don't really count."

"Thought you might say that," said Maria with a crafty look on her face and at that moment there was a knock on the cabin door. Getting to her feet Maria walked to the door, still naked, and returned with a tall slender Afro-Caribbean-looking woman dressed in a silk robe, "Meet Sherrie."

"Another lady to join our group," Donna said with a smile admiring the woman's ebony skin and her high cheekbones.

"A woman with hidden talents," Maria giggled as Sherrie released the fastening on the robe, letting it fall open to reveal a pair of firm breasts and a cock that was as least as big as Donna's if not bigger.

Donna and Tina were speechless and it was Maria's turn to giggle at their stunned faces.

"In case you are wondering if it works...." Maria chuckled as she remembered Sherrie fucking her.

Maria had bumped into Ian and Alan earlier in the week and discussed with them what she wanted. They in turn introduced her to Sherrie who was a solo traveller and said she was built in the same way as Donna. At first, she had been sceptical but once Maria had discreetly pointed out Donna, she became much more enthusiastic.

In order to convince Sherrie that it was genuine, and also Maria wanted to check out what Donna would be getting, they had gone to Sherrie's cabin to "Seal the deal," as she put it. When Sherrie revealed her package it took Maria's breath away and over the next hour Sherrie fucked Maria until she could hardly stand.

"...it works very well indeed," Maria concluded before dropping to her knees and started to suck the black snake until it was almost too big to get in her mouth.

"Fucking hell," Donna whispered half to herself as she wondered if it would fit as Maria coughed and choked on Sherrie's cock.

She shivered as Sherrie pointed a long finger at her and winked as she mouthed the words, "You next."

Tina giggled as she whispered in Donna's ear, "That is going to hurt."

"Please help me get ready," Donna said as she handed Tina the tube of lube. Tina shrugged as Donna stood and parted her cheeks, both of them glued to Maria trying to deep-throat Sherrie.

Tina felt Donna relax as she started to finger her ass and was very quickly able to insert two. She thought to herself that Donna was no anal virgin despite her protestations that she was a giver, not a taker. When she put a third finger in and twisted them Donna moaned loudly but pushed back onto them.

"She ready?" Sherrie asked and smiled broadly when Tina gave her the thumbs up with her free hand.

Donna lay on her back as Sherrie stood by the bed and gripped her ankles, holding them high and wide. Then moving her hips and jabbed with her cock, teasing Donna's ass with the head.

"Put it to your man-cunt girl," Sherrie said as she listened to Donna moaning in frustration.

Grasping the hard shaft Donna held it in place and Sherrie thrust hard through her hand and deep into her body. Donna gasped as the breath was driven from her body and her insides felt like someone had shoved a baseball bat into her ass.

"You OK girl," Sherrie asked and when Donna murmured her assent she went on, "Dat's good coz I am gonna fuck you white man-pussy harder than it's ever been fucked before."

As Sherrie pushed in to get herself fully inside Donna could feel her own cock growing.

"That's some nice meat you got there girl," Sherrie said appreciatively, "might even let you use it later...after I have bred your white ass of course." Before Donna could answer Sherrie power fucked with fast deep strokes that had Donna whimpering like a little girl.

Sherrie stopped her thrusts and leant forward, placing a nipple at Donna's mouth, "Bite it girl," she growled.

Donna nibbled a little and Sherrie growled louder, "I said bite it you stupid bitch."

Donna bit down hard and was rewarded by a deep guttural moan from Sherrie, "Yes that's it, chew Momma's titties."

Donna dug her nails into Sherrie's flanks and raked them down her flesh leaving long red marks. "When it's my turn I will fuck you until you scream," Donna said digging her nails back in.

This spurred Sherrie on to fuck Donna harder making her cock start to leak pre-cum. Donna moved her hand to give herself relief but Donna barked, "Don't you go touching that cock girl. I am gonna fuck that cum out of you."

Donna moved her hands to Sherrie's nipples, twisting and pulling them as Sherrie roared and slammed in and out of Donna's ass. Donna's cock twitched without any touching, before it sent powerful jets up her body to splash on her upper rib cage. Sherrie bent her head, licking the seed into her mouth before kissing Donna and feeding her the seed.

"You taste damn good girl," Sherrie said, "now it's breeding time."

The tempo of her strokes changed to long deep thrusts that started to get faster and faster. When Sherrie finally came it felt to Donna like someone had turned a hose on inside as gush after gush of hot seed splashed her insides. Even after she had cum Sherrie held herself inside Donna's ass enjoying the feeling of Donna's ass twitching on her cock.

Maria and Tina had remained silent during the fucking, spellbound by the ferocity and passion they were witnessing.

"Now you can suck me clean," Sherrie said as she slowly withdrew from Donna's ass. Maria stood as she assumed the instruction was to her but Sherrie turned to Maria. "You can clean her man-cunt, she is gonna clear her mess off my cock."

Neither of the sisters were sure how Donna would react as Sherrie climbed onto the bed and lowered her cock to Donna's face. There was a long string of cum hanging from Sherrie's glistening cock which Donna sucked into her eager mouth. As Sherrie stood with her hands on her hips she looked at Maria's face as she said, "Come on girl, ain't you ever cleaned a man-cunt before? I warn you it's pretty full."

Maria found the truth in that comment as she licked at Donna's open ass, she was treated to a large mouthful of earthy-tasting cum, then poking her tongue in deep, she licked Donna clean.

Donna broke from her sucking as she moaned, "Maria, be a love and suck my cock and get it ready for me to fuck this bitch." Then she turned her head to Tina, "You did a great job getting me ready, could you do the same for Sherrie."

Sherrie patted her ass cheeks as she husked, "Not too much gel girl, I want to feel the burn."

Tina pushed her first finger into Sherrie's ass without any gel feeling the resistance as she forced it in. Pushing her forward slightly Tina withdrew her finger and then spat on Sherrie's anal opening before forcing two fingers into a moan of pleasure. Tina had dealt with female pain sluts before and recognised Sherrie as a shemale version. She twisted her fingers brutally feeling them tug against her flesh as she attempted to finger fuck her.

Maria's mouth had brought Donna to full hardness and picking up the lube she began to coat the shaft to ensure that while it may be painful for Sherrie it would be less so for Donna.

They moved so that Sherrie was bent over the bed, her ass in the air and each of her arms held by each sister was outstretched like she was a poisoner.

Dropping into a bit of role-play Maria growled, "Now it is your turn to get your ass fucked you slut."

Realising what was going on Sherrie made token attempts to pull her arms free as she moaned, "No please don't take my anal virginity."

Tina had to suppress a giggle as she thought to herself that Sherrie was no more an anal virgin than she was a ballerina, but playing along she hissed, "After Donna had fucked your pretty ass, me and my sister are going to as well."

Donna said nothing but simply drove her lubed cock savagely into Sherrie's ass and then fully back out.

"Fuck...yessss...again," Sherrie groaned and Donna repeated her action of fully in and then fully out. Releasing Sherrie's arms, the two sisters buckled on their strap-on harnesses as Donna kept driving in and out. Sherrie was making gurgling noises as Donna pulled out and tagged Tina in like it was a wrestling match. Tina grabbed Sherrie's hips and fucked her at high speed for a minute, her breasts wobbling as she drove in and out.

Maria took her place and positioned the tip at Sherrie's now open asshole. Bringing her hand down in a noisy hard slap she almost shouted, "Fuck yourself on it," then slapped Sherrie's ass again. Sherrie whimpered in pain and joy as she started to thrust back and forward, her cock flapping around.

Donna, Tina and Maria swapped again, each doing their own unique movements until eventually, Donna cried, "I have to breed her ass." With fast frantic thrusts, she pumped her seed deep into Sherrie's bowels.

"Strap-ons don't get soft," Tina laughed and as Donna withdrew from Sherrie, she pushed the cum that was starting to ooze back in. After fucking Sherrie for a while she noticed that Sherrie was getting hard, a sure sign she was getting ready to cum. "Time for you to take over Sis, and Donna you need to get your mouth around her cock."

Tina withdrew from Sherrie's battered ass and moved to in front of her face, as Donna sat on the floor, clamping her mouth around Sherrie's rock-hard cock. "Now fuck the cum out of this bitch." Putting her hand in Sherrie's hair she lifted her head to the cum covered dildo, "Suck it."

Maria put every ounce of energy she had into fucking Sherrie's ass. It dawned on her how much effort was needed as she felt her lungs burning as she watched the purple plastic cock sliding in and out of Sherrie's ass. She found by bending her knees to alter the angle she could get greater moans from Sherrie. The sound of the moans was accompanied by her flesh slapping against Sherrie's ass and the sound of either Donna or Sherrie gagging on the cock in their mouth.

Sherrie grunted around the shaft of Tina's dildo that she had sucked clean as she felt the pressure inside released and she spurted into Donna's eager mouth.

The two sisters disengaged and unbuckled their harnesses leaving the two shemales kissing and caressing each other's cocks. Dressing quietly, they slipped out of the cabin, as the pair on the bed started a noisy 69.

*****

"What's your future hold then Donna?" Maria asked as Donna and Sherrie stood with the sisters who were waiting for disembarking permission.

"This was my last cruise with this ship as I am flying out to Fort Lauderdale for the winter and doing the rounds on the big American ships. As it happens that's where Sherrie is based so she has offered me a bed when I am ashore."

She paused for a moment before Sherrie squeezed her hand and nodded as Donna continued, "We are going to try to make a go of it as a couple."

"Plus anyone else we can find," Sherrie added.

"What about you two?" Donna said.

"Well I was wondering Sis," said Maria turning to Tina, "Since Jimmy has gone now, how do you fancy moving in with me?"

"You only have one bed," Tina said smiling.

"Big enough for two," Maria said then giggled as she added, "and plenty of room for three if we get lucky."

"Well if you do decide to cruise again make sure you look me up," Donna said, "well look up the pair of us."

"You can count on it," the sisters chimed in unison as they all hugged.