Trinity Ch. 06 - The Reunion

Story Info
The trinity take a cruise to Germany to launch a sex club.
6.2k words
4.8
1.1k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You really should read chapter one for background but in summary, Maria (30 ) was straight and went on her first cruise with her sister after her boyfriend dumped her. Maria's younger sister Tina (28) is a confirmed lesbian top. They hooked up with Donna (nearing 40) who was a singer on the ship, and they believed her to be another female lesbian top. In fact, she is a well-hung shemale and the three of them become the trinity.

At the end of chapter 5, the cruise ended, and Tina and Maria moved in together while Donna and Sherrie went to the USA to try to make it as a couple. (You will have to read it to find out more.) I loved the characters so much that even before I had completed the story, I had started chapter 6 which was a reunion of the trinity in slightly more seedier surroundings. (If you have been to the Reeperbahn then you will know what I mean.)

*****

Tina and Maria were sitting in their dressing gowns enjoying a lazy Sunday morning when their phones pinged simultaneously. It was from the WhatsApp group they shared with Donna that they had set up after Donna had gone to the Caribbean. She had made the move to live with Sherrie, the Afro-Caribbean shemale who had been Donna's first cock.

At first, things seemed to be going well for Donna and Sherrie with the messages being very happy and on occasions outrageous. On one occasion Donna sent a picture of her and Sherrie almost fencing with their erect cocks with the caption, "wish you were here." The two sisters sent one back with them sitting side by side with fingers in each other's pussies with the caption, "Bet you wish you were here even more."

Then the messages slowed in frequency and became terser and they deduced that perhaps all was not well in paradise. Then when Sherrie left the WhatsApp group they knew something was wrong. Despite trying to get some form of response from Donna they got little more than, "fine" or "OK". In the end, they sent back a message, "You know where we are if you need us."

For Tina and Maria, they were immensely happy together. No one even gave a second thought to two sisters living together even though in the privacy of their own flat they enjoyed much more than just sisterly love.

Since Donna had fucked Tina at the end of the cruise, she felt she had become much more liberal in her outlook on sex. She had converted her sister to at least bisexuality and whereas before the cruise she had been only a giver, now she would allow her sister to fuck her on occasion. She still had an aversion to real cocks with Donna's being the only one she had ever allowed near her.

Maria had embraced her sexual liberation with open arms and very open legs, she had also discovered a love for double penetration.

On the weekends they would go out clubbing and would frequently bring a third person home to share their bed. If it was a man, then inevitably it would end up in double penetration with Maria not caring who took which hole. The extra male could become stressed when they realised Tina was off limits.

If it was a woman then sometimes it was tricky as not every woman had the desire or ability to use a strap-on. They did get a degree of success with couples, but most seemed to want another mixed couple to allow the male to experiment with their own gender.

As they would often reflect, things worked so much better when Donna was there, with the ability to deliver "something for everyone," Tina always said.

They did have some fun on their own in the apartment block. Maria had developed a friendship with two Turkish guys who at first, she thought were gay. It turned out they were brothers and far from being gay they enjoyed sharing a woman. They became the perfect Friends with Benefits for Maria, although Tina didn't like them that much, as they were always pushing her to "enjoy some cock." Abdul and Samar worked well as a team and after a little practice would happily spend an afternoon spit-roasting Maria before cumulating in a mind-blowing double penetration.

Tina on the other hand had her harem of three married women who were very happy to share on a one-to-one basis, as soon as their husband's back was turned. None of them knew about the other two and wanted to stay on a one-to-one basis, despite Tina's sometimes heavy hints about a threesome.

Although it was a fun alternative it still didn't have the same surge of excitement as when there were three.

Then one Saturday morning in December a message appeared in their group from Donna. They both read it expecting it to be a sorry I haven't been in touch but what they read was a shock to them both.

"Mon embark, Tues/Weds Hamburg, Thurs Sea, Fri home... 100% FREE can you make it? Be at Ocean Terminal in Southampton at 11:00 Donna xxx pls say yes."

The two sisters looked at each other in stunned silence, then hugged as they whooped with delight.

Tina was on a zero-hour contract with a distribution company, so she wasn't that concerned. Or as she put it, "fuck 'em". Maria was self-employed and fired off a few emails citing a family emergency and a promise to rearrange with her thanks.

Once that was sorted Maria sent a message that said, "We are both yes, what should we pack?"

Tina added, "In addition to my strap-on."

The reply was almost instantaneous like Donna had been sitting waiting, "@Maria posh frocks no knickers @Tina pack a spare love you both xxx." Then a few moments later an additional message came through, "look for your names, then go with the flow,"

Southampton terminal seemed like chaos and as the sisters hadn't received details for check-in which would have included luggage labels, so they were a bit confused as to what to do. The ship was huge, far bigger than they had been on before and there were a lot of people queuing. Then Maria spotted a small Asian man who was dressed in a black frock coat, maroon waistcoat, bow tie and to cap it all, white gloves, holding up a sign that said, "Maria & Tina TRINITY."

As soon as they identified themselves the man clapped his hands and there was a flurry of activity as their cases were whisked away.

"I am Navu your butler and will be looking after you, please follow."

They were led to a private room where they were served champagne and relieved of their passports. The small man explained in his sing-song voice that he, or one of his colleagues would be available 24 hours a day to look after their needs. At one point their signatures were requested and their passports returned, before they were each handed a box containing a pendant on a silver chain.

"This is your key card, it does everything. I can arrange bracelets if you would prefer. If you let me have your phones, I will add the app which does everything the necklace does and allows you to order drinks or contact me."

They unlocked their phones, and the man handed them to a pair of assistants who busied themselves tapping away. A few minutes later their phones were returned and Navu said, "I will take you to your suite and Miss Donna said she would join you shortly."

In the lift, the man smiled, "To access your floor you need to pass the pendant close to this box."

When he opened the door Tina couldn't help but exclaim softly, "Fucking hell."

"If that is a cocktail request, I am afraid I don't know it," Navu said with a hint of a smile. "Do you require an unpacking service? Miss Donna has given you this room."

If they had thought the room that Lee, Spencer and Deborah had was big, this swallowed it.

"LADIES!" squealed Donna from the doorway, "What do you think? Not bad is it? Has Navu been looking after you? Has he tried to get into your knickers... you have to watch him you know."

Navu blushed but Maria could see he was smiling as Donna went on, "Can you get the girls to unpack these ladies and crack open some bubbly please."

There was another flurry of activity as two petite Filipino women took the case into the bedroom to unpack while Navu served champagne and snacks.

Donna watched Tina's eyes, "Staff are off limits."

They all heard the squeal and giggles and Tina just wiggled her eyes in amusement guessing they had found her strap-ons. That was confirmed a few minutes later when one of them appeared and said, "We have placed your..., um, 'personal' items under your pillow."

Tina went to respond but Donna lifted her finger and wagged it no.

Over the next hour they talked, and Donna explained, after a lot of probing and pushing, that she and Sherrie had parted ways for good. It had started well with 'dynamite' sex as Donna called it, but when Donna started working Sherrie wasn't so happy. They had never agreed on exclusivity, in fact far from it, but it turned out that Sherrie's idea of an open relationship was open for her only. The fact that while Donna was away Sherrie had a different partner every night was OK, whilst Donna fucking one coupe was not.

"That was our first row," Donna said sadly, "and it just went downhill from there. I signed up for a Caribbean contract so was away for the season. When I got back there was no us, just me."

"You must have done OK," said Maria, "or have you conned your way in here?"

Donna laughed, "I am not paying, this is the owner's suite. Otto is such a sweetie. You will get to meet him in Hamburg."

"Are you telling us that you are fucking the owner?" Tina laughed.

Donna grinned and raised her glass and whooped, "Yes I am."

Maria and Tina sat on the couch as Donna explained that while on a cruise, she had hooked up with a wealthy German called Otto. He was a major shareholder in the cruise company and when he had discovered Donna's hidden talents he was smitten. He had enthused to Donna about a sex club he was opening in Hamburg, but this wasn't your normal sex club, what he wanted was something far more spectacular. Donna had come up with an idea that Otto absolutely loved and wanted it to happen.

"What was this fantastic idea?" Maria asked.

"Well..." began Donna and then shrugged before she navigated to a website then handed Maria her phone. Maria found herself looking at a photo of the three of them with the banner 'Trinity' above their heads. It was clearly their faces but they were dressed as she had never been dressed before. Donna and Tina were both dressed in leather basques adorned with buckles and zips. Tina was sporting a large strap-on while Donna had a substantial bulge that she was dramatically cupping. Between them was a near-naked Maria with a torn dress that was almost see-through. She could see that under the cloth the nipples were connected by a chain, and round her neck was a collar with thin chains being held by Donna and Tina.

She showed the picture to Tina who said immediately, "That's not us," and then peered at it again, "though have to say it does look like fun."

Maria turned to Donna holding out the phone questioningly.

"Deep fakes," Donna laughed, "what can I say? Wasn't sure you would go for it but once we had dreamt up Trinity as a one-night-only show to launch the club we needed to get the publicity out there. Otto was able to produce the advert using his contacts."

Maria glanced at the advert and could see in German across the bottom it had a date with writing after which she realised said, 'one night only'.

"I haven't done German since I was at school, but I will try to translate our bios."

Written under each of them was a name, not their own, with what must have been a brief description.

Maria read, "For Donna it says, Donner the woman with that bit extra, though in her case a lot extra." Then turning to her sister she said, for you it reads, Blitzen who once she straps it on, there is no stopping her until she is done."

"Seems fair to me," laughed Tina, "and true. What does it say for you sis?"

"Cupid she loves them all as long as there is plenty of them."

Tina and Donna were beaming but Maria was frowning.

"What's up Maria?" Donna asked.

"They are all bloody reindeers," Maria said, then burst into laughter.

"Well it is near Christmas," Donna said smiling.

"Come back next week sis and you can be Snow White and get gang banged by seven dwarves."

The three of them dissolved into gales of laughter and Donna breathed a silent sigh of relief as it looked like it was going to happen.

"So is there a storyline to this?" Maria asked.

"Or do we just fuck like rabbits on stage?" Tina asked, already quite taken with the idea of a public performance. "Just think some of the female audience might be so impressed they will come backstage for my... err... autograph."

Maria thought she was going to cum as she pressed her thighs together. At first, the thought of people watching was daunting but the more she thought about it the more excited she was becoming. Fucked in public, what a buzz.

"Yes, there is kind of a storyline," Donna said. "There will be a narrator so no lines to learn as none of us speak German... well as far as I knew. It will start with Maria being captured and taken to a dungeon by Tina. There she will be tied up and whipped a bit."

Then, seeing Maria's face. "Just play stuff, nothing serious. Well apart from the nipple clamps, but back to the story. Tina will lick and finger you while the narrator explains you are sweet and innocent and have never been touched. Then Tina will strap up and fuck you after you have sucked it of course."

"Sounds good so far," Tina laughed but all Maria could think of was the nipple clamps.

"While you two are going at it, enter me," Donna laughed. "I am the evil stepmother who ordered your abduction by Tina. My... secret is revealed and we spit roast Maria."

Tina clapped her hands, "deserves an Oscar."

"I haven't finished," Donna said with a smile, "for the finale, we tie Maria upright and I fuck her pussy while you take her ass Tina."

"That all seems good," Maria said.

"There is one tiny thing after that," Donna said looking uncomfortable for the first time as the sisters looked at her curiously. "Otto had this brainwave of selling VIP tickets and they get to join us on stage."

"I am not sucking cocks," Tina said folding her arms across her chest.

"That's OK, you and I have the right to say no," Maria stared at Donna, who added, "The thing is Maria you will be tied up so you have less choice."

"So what you are saying is I will be helpless, pussy and ass available to all, maybe even DP again... and again?" Donna nodded then waited for a moment before giving a relieved smile after Maria simply said, "OK."

"Anything else? I need to get changed for this evening and send a message to Otto confirming it is on."

"Could you leave the nipple clamps here, I just need to...err...check them."

Tina took them from Donna as she had recognised that her sister was deeply aroused and she could guess why.

"OK girls," Donna said as she left, "see you after the show, maybe we can go hunting as a warm-up for tomorrow."

As soon as the door was shut Tina turned to her sister, "You are wet aren't you,"

Maria nodded, "Soaked,"

"Why are you still dressed... you slut," Tina said as she opened and closed the crocodile clips at each end of the chain.

A few months before Maria had been surfing and come across online porn with a heavy D/s influence. It instantly struck a chord inside her, and she started reading and chatting in dedicated chat rooms on that theme. By the time she told Tina, she was totally hooked on the fantasy of it, though not sure about the reality. It became part of their sex play when Tina threatened in jest to put Maria over her knee and she saw her sister get visibly aroused. After some experimentation, they would role-play at least once a week where Tina was the Domme and Maria her sub. Afterwards they would talk about what they enjoyed and what they didn't, refining it further. To date, they had never taken it out of their own bedroom but knew that time wasn't far away.

Maria had stripped so fast it was almost a blur of clothing to leave her standing naked.

"So how wet were you picturing yourself on stage being fucked like the slut you are?"

"I was soaked Mistress, wondering how many would use my cunt and ass."

"Come here," Tina said holding the crocodile clips open. When Maria moved closer she pulled on Maria's erect nipples and fastened one to each of her nipples.

Maria let out a long groan of pleasure as she felt the bite of the teeth on her sensitive flesh. Her pussy was throbbing and she could feel her juices trickling down her inner thighs. "Please Mistress," she moaned.

"Please what?"

"Please may I touch myself."

"You know what a slut you look when you do that don't you?"

"Yes Mistress," Maria groaned.

"They will all watch you," Tina said as she waved to an imaginary crowd in the room that contained just the two of them. It was something they often brought into their role play and was soon to become a reality.

"You may touch..."

Tina watched her sister immediately fall onto her back with her knees wide. She always employed the same technique with one hand holding her pussy lips apart while she finger fucked herself with the other hand. She would use the thumb of the fucking hand to stimulate her clit, sometimes trapping it between her two thumbs. Tina watched her building towards an orgasm when she said softly, "... but you may not cum."

Maria felt she would burst as she heard her sister's words, how could she be so cruel denying her like this? But they had both discussed how exciting it was to take her close and see how long she could hold out. She stopped her hand and tried to control her breathing.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Tina said laughing lightly and then picking up the chain connecting the two clips, tugging lightly.

Maria arched off the bed as she tried to rub herself slowly but as she lay back down could feel the tug in her flesh.

"Please?" she almost sobbed

"Please what?"

"Please may I cum?"

"I have no idea who you are asking and rub harder."

Maria increased her tempo, the blood pounding in her ears, the sweat pouring down her brow, "Please... Mistress... I beg you Mistress...please."

"Ah, so you remember who I am then?" Tina said, her face close to her sister's, her hand toying with the chain.

"Yes Mistress," Maria almost screamed her brain about to explode.

"Good girl," Tina said, "now show all these people what a good slut you are and cum hard for them."

Maria yelled as she drove her fingers in, pinching her clit as she arched up off the bed, this time in screaming orgasm.

A few minutes later Maria had finally calmed down sufficiently to gasp, "Christ sis that was the best yet."

"Only because you are thinking of tomorrow," Tina said from where she had been cuddling her sister.

"Do you think we could add some of this tomorrow?"

"Can't see why not, now shower for dinner," Tina laughed as she added, "and best you take the nipple chain off, not sure the other diners would understand." than as her sister opened the bathroom door, "No knickers tonight I want you fucked."

"Yes Mistress," Maria laughed poking her tongue out and then shutting the door quickly before her sister could react.

*****

The two sisters lay in the hot tub that was out on the veranda but covered by a glass dome. This meant that although it was chilly out of the hot water it wasn't as freezing as it could have been had it been exposed to the elements. Southampton was a twinkle of lights in the distance as the ship sailed towards Hamburg to arrive at lunchtime the next day.

They had showered but decided to enjoy room service rather than going to the main dining room. It was more like eating in a private restaurant with the food being served at the dining table in the suite. They had taken great delight in remaining in the big fluffy white robes as Navu and other waiters fussed around. Once they had finished, and everything cleared away Maria exclaimed, "Let's try out the hot tub."

12