Trinity on the Prowl Pt. 01: Her View

Story Info
A story of seductive female domination.
7.3k words
4.63
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

It had been over two months since my awakening, and I was feeling...anxious? Frustrated? Possibly peckish? You see, two months ago my best friend had made me realize something about myself. About my desires. Desires that had been a part of me for a very long time. Desires I refused to acknowledge, to accept, and most importantly to enjoy.

It had actually been two months and three days ago when she walked into my Victoria's Secret for the first time. She had her man carrying bags, and they looked like any other couple shopping hosiery together. A little older than I, both dressed up and elegant, but fairly ordinary. When I came over to offer assistance she purposely had him call her mistress. I forgot to breath and instantly admired her. I was so excited they noticed which embarrassed the shit out of me. Luckily the area was empty other than us and she liked that it excited me. When I thought sex slave I imagined some scrawny pasty guy I wouldn't want to touch; but her man was sexy. Tall and muscled with a thick head of curly hair, and oh so very masculine.

After spending an evening with them, I realized all my failed relationships were my own fault. I wanted what she had. Luckily for me there are a lot of men who want to submit to a woman. Not so luckily, I was very specific on what I wanted; and thus far had not found any matches.

I wanted a proud man, a powerful man who submitted out of desire. A man who gave a great foot rub and loved the smell, and feel, of my nylon feet so much he was hard while he rubbed. A man whom I could tie up, toy with, play with, and who would patiently await for me to grant him pleasure; if I chose to do so. Honestly I kind of wanted two of those men, but I needed one.

I sighed. I had sworn I would never hunt where I worked. I worked every Saturday from open to close and every Saturday the same security guard was waiting at the same location with a smile and a greeting. I hadn't thought much of it before the awakening, but recently I had noted how his eyes would linger on my heels and the longing look in his eyes. At least I hoped that was the case because I needed a foot rub tonight or I was going to end up crying into a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

I walked in with an armload of bags and the strap on my right heel was one notch too loose. Not a very complex plan, but it should afford me the opportunity to find out what I needed to know.

As I turned the last corner heading toward my store I noted Luke sitting in his normal spot, hopefully waiting just for me. Luke was a few years younger than me, over six feet tall with blond hair and freckles. He was well muscled and looked like he might have made a good running back. Physically exactly the type of man I desired, I just wish he didn't work at the same mall I did. If this went south the fallout might be embarrassing.

Play it cool I told myself. I kept walking toward the store with a slight hitch in my stride caused by the loose strap.

"Morning Trinity." he said with a warm smile and a lift of his coffee cup.

"Morning Luke." I replied then changed course walking directly toward him. "Could you help me out? The strap on this right shoe needs tightened a notch." I said lifting the heel up and resting it on the bench between his legs. I was careful not to actually touch his crotch with the toe of the shoe, but you couldn't have squeezed a jelly baby into the space I did leave.

I watched carefully as his face flushed and he swallowed. Yes! I definitely hadn't imagined the desire in his eyes. I had just made his day with my request which was going to end up making my evening.

"Of course I can." he told me and with deft fingers worked the straps on the shoe. The moment his fingers came in contact with the hose on my ankle the crotch of that uniform jumped a bit. I smiled waiting for him to complete the task, then sat beside him on the bench.

"Do you like games?" I asked.

"What type of games?" he asked me, shifting in an attempt to hide his arousal.

"Sex games Luke," I said watching his eyes grow large and his breathing stop completely. "I think sex games can be a great ice breaker and was hoping you might join me for one called No Touching tonight after work."

His mouth opened and closed without forming words. He swallowed and the look of desire in his eyes multiplied tenfold. He opened the mouth again and managed to say in a cracking voice "I would love that." I put my hand on his leg and gave it a squeeze.

"Relax, it is a get to know each other game." I told him. "The rules are simple; we take turns positioning the other person where we want them and trying to arouse them without touching them. If you touch the other person you lose, if no one touches then we decide who did the best job of arousing and declare them the winner. Think you are up for it?" I inquired already knowing the answer.

"Definitely." he replied instantly.

"Wonderful," I said "meet me right here just after closing?"

"I will be here." he told me with a hundred watt smile.

I said "Just in case you need it, the safety word is eclipse." I could see his heartbeat racing in his neck. This was going to be a very long day for both of us.

I picked up my packages and walked toward the store without a backward glance. I know what you are thinking. How can I get a foot rub if we play a no touching game right? Wait and see my friend, wait and see.

---------

Twelve hours later, with throbbing feet, I led my slave candidate out of the mall. He had changed out of the guard uniform into a pair of black jeans with leather biker boots and a loose fitting grey t shirt. Not one of the generic cotton ones, but something of a better material that settled well showing off his muscular arms and pecs.

We walked out into the evening Portland rain and stopped under the overhang looking at the downpour. That shirt was going to look amazing once it was wet I decided. I fished into my purse and pulled out my car keys.

"I have a red mini cooper at the back of the lot." I said handing him the keys. "Be a dear and pull it up won't you?"

He took the keys and with a quick nod replied "Of course." Before this night was over he would be adding my proper title of mistress to such responses. I admired his retreating ass as he jogged toward the back of the lot. I had the hook well set, I just needed to find out what type of slave this man was. Regardless of type I would be enjoying myself tonight. I hoped he would be enjoying himself as well, but that was less important than the knowledge I would finally get to satisfy my urges this night.

It took a few minutes for him to pull the car up, and I was feeling quite impatient, but forgave him the delay when he hopped out and opened the passenger door for me. He had the right attitude.

"Thanks." I said as I stepped into the car. When he climbed back in the driver's seat I took a moment to admire the way the soaking wet shirt clung to his body. I'd toss the clothes in the dryer once we got home. He wasn't going to need them for the evening anyway.

"No need to take two cars." I told him. "I can bring you back for your car later."

"Sounds good to me." he responded.

I gave him directions and once he was fully involved with piloting the vehicle I lifted my right foot up over my left knee and pulled off my shoe massaging the foot. Firstly the foot was very sore from being in heels for over twelve hours on my feet, but more importantly it had a certain odor which I wanted to see how he reacted to.

Some women go barefoot in heels and they end up with feet smelling like the vinegar mix at the bottom of a public trash can. However; with hose the feet breath a bit and the sweat, hose and leather mix to make a smell far more pleasant. A smell some men find to be an aphrodisiac. I needed one of those men.

I watched his face carefully out of the corner of my eye as the scent rapidly filled the interior of the car. He inhaled deeply through his nose. Twice. Then he shifted in his seat, that way men do when they suddenly find the pants too snug in the crotch. I smiled and put the shoe back on. My luck had finally turned for the better. I had tried an online site and even met with two men who both turned out to be half again larger than their profile stated and both wanted to be called pathetic and treated badly. Not at all what I desired.

I lived about fifteen minutes from the mall and had a carport with covered entrance to my townhome. As soon as he had the car in park I snagged the keys and hopped out of the car heading for the door.

It wasn't a fancy place, but it fit my needs perfectly. I nice modern kitchen was visible upon entry. It had real stone tile floors and marble counters. Turning left we arrived in the living room where I had two chairs, a couch, and two automan. All of them on tall wooden legs with plush material over firm cushions. Small tables set between the chairs and the couch each in a lovely yellow wood with coasters decorated with Summer Glau holding an axe and a sword reading Fight like a girl.

An open door showed the bathroom which I had thankfully cleaned yesterday and then behind the two closed doors were my bedroom and the spare bedroom I had converted into a walk in closet.

I stepped into the bathroom and grabbed a clean bath towel. I had recently been gifted with oversize super luxurious bath towels which likely cost more than a month's pay for me. A gift from my friends boyfriend whom had enjoyed serving me and felt bad he couldn't find me a slave of my own.

I handed him the towel saying "Take off those wet clothes and I will throw them in the dryer." I sat down on the couch kicking off both my heels and stripping off the knee hi hose. I set the hose on the stand and looked at him still standing dressed. "Just strip Luke, it wasn't like I was going to let you wear clothing when I positioned you for round one of play anyway."

He blushed a bright red, but rapidly took off the shirt exposing a torso of quality typically only seen on a calendar. If he had body fat it was well hidden and the muscle tone was that perfect lean muscle dancers and endurance athletes achieve. I wanted to stay and watch, but I needed to change as well.

"Be right back." I told him snagging my shoes and heading into the bedroom. Once inside I shut the door and stripped myself. I then began dressing with the evening ahead in mind. I started with a pair very sheer black Wolford hose from Saks Fifth Avenue. Most of my attire came from Victoria Secret, but when it came to real quality hosiery Saks had better product. I didn't put on any panties underneath and just before pulling them all the way up I inserted a small remote controlled vibrator which I gripped tightly until the hose snugged them into place. I put on a burgundy wrap around skirt, and a sheer black blouse with no bra.

Once dressed I put the heels back on with some regret, grabbed leather wrist and ankle cuffs from a drawer along with several lengths of rope and a crop like paddle that had an inch wide leather tip. It would sting, make an impressive cracking sound and redden the skin without doing any real damage.

That done I ran a brush through my hair, put it into a ponytail with a black hair tie, and touched up my makeup. Giving myself one last look in the mirror I smiled to myself. I was a powerful woman who men wanted to please. I was going to go out there, take charge, and have a wonderful evening.

I picked up the bondage equipment and walked back into the living room. Luke was sitting with the towel wrapped around his waist on the very edge of the couch looking a bit uncomfortable. His eyes got large as he watched me walk toward him with my breasts visible through the sheer black material of my top.

"Is that all the clothes?" I asked as I set the gear beside him on the couch.

He nodded.

I looked at the stack of clothes critically. "Underwear as well?" I asked. He blushed, stood, reached under the towel and pulled off a pair of black bikini underwear adding them to the stack before sitting back down.

"It is important you answer honestly when I ask a question." I told him as I lifted the stack of clothing. "Now please put on the wrist and ankle cuffs while I put these in the laundry." I was hoping to hear a Yes mistress as I walked away with the clothing but what I did hear was nearly as good.

In a very low voice I heard "As you wish."

I tossed his clothing into the dryer with a dryer sheet and put it on the lowest setting with wrinkle guard. I wanted to make certain he had time to get started on the cuffs before I returned.

When I walked back into the living room he had both ankle cuffs on and was struggling with the left wrist. I sat on the chair which was bolted to the floor and shoved the footstool aside. I motioned to the floor in front of me and said "Come here."

He walked over and I snagged his left arm cinching the cuff down snugly. "You may have realized by now that no one would need a safety word for a game called no touching." I looked him in the eye and snagged his right arm to attach the second wrist cuff. "That is a lovely game for teenagers, but I have something a little more mature in mind tonight. I want you to give yourself to me for the evening."

I pulled the second cuff down snugly and with my hand guided his left leg up to the chair so that I could make sure the cuff was snug. "Hands behind your back." I told him once I was sure the cuff was snugged down well.

He complied instantly with a "Yes mistress."

"Oh that is a good boy." I said as I yanked off the towel leaving him naked before me. He was shaved, circumcised and hard as a rock. It was an nice length penis, but had excellent girth and I was sad that I wouldn't be riding it this night. I took the back of my index finger and ran the nail up the shaft and across the tip of his penis enjoying his gasp.

"Do not take this lightly." I told him. "If you submit you will be a slave. I will use you, I may punish you, it will be a night you will never forget." He opened his mouth but I cut him off. "Do not speak yet."

He said "But," and I grabbed his testicles with my right hand. Not hard, not harmful, but firm and possessive. He quit trying to speak.

"You will receive the first punishment for not obeying." I said as I lifted one of my two knee highs from the stand. "I wore these over twelve hours today standing and working. My very essence is now in them." I worked it with my fingers until I had it bunched with the toe ready to slide on and carefully placed the tip of his penis into the toe pocket. I then stretched it carefully down the shaft and over the balls. Holding it in place with my left hand I reached up with my right and pulled the hair tie out releasing my hair from the pony tail. I shook my head so the hair fell neatly around my shoulders, then slid the tie down his shaft and under his balls so that it held the hose in place.

"Also if you submit you will have an orgasm tonight with nothing more than that knee high making contact. Slowly stroking you as you twitch within it. It will feel like you are shooting cum from a fire hose that could launch a women across the room. It will eclipse any pleasure you have had before. Men never realize that less is more." I said the last a bit wistfully.

I leaned forward and blew on the tip of his penis like it was a birthday candle and it obligingly twitched making him moan.

"Punishment one is a spanking." I said looking him in the eye. "Kneel down, place your forehead on the floor and your arms behind your back."

I stood as he positioned himself. I thought he might mess up and give me a yes mistress earning punishment two, but he was good at this game. I grabbed a short length of rope from the pile and efficiently secured his arms together. Once done I picked up the crop like paddle. It was about two feet long with a flexible shaft and a good leather grip.

"You may now speak to answer questions." I told him as I positioned my legs on either side of his head trapping it. "Are you ready for you first punishment?"

"Yes mistress." he replied.

"Four strokes." I said.

I took it in my left hand and practiced the stroke a few times to get the feel, make sure I had the distance correct to hit the fleshy part of his perky ass and then swung it hard enjoying the loud crack and the jerk his body made in response.

"One." I pulled back and this time gave it my all. He yelped a little and jerked again. I squeezed my legs tighter against his head.

"Two." I told him rubbing the leather against the angry red mark on his ass. "You sure you are up to this?" I said squeezing his head with my legs. "The left is my weaker side, and you have two strokes coming from the right."

"Yes mistress." He replied.

"Do you like being paddled? Is pain your thing?" I asked him wondering if I needed a new punishment.

"No mistress."

"Very good." I switched hands and gently rubbed the tip against his other cheek. "I do enjoy punishing you, but I will always be fair. I won't inflict pain unless you screw up." With that I brought the crop flashing down fast enough to whistle in the air tightening my legs as he jerked against the pain.

"Three." I rubbed the angry red spot. "This last one will be the worst. Ready?"

"Yes mistress."

"Slide your head up until the back of your head is nestled as high up between my thighs as you can get it." I commanded.

He slowly raised his head using those core muscles until I felt his head make firm contact with my moist lips. I stepped my feet closer together and squeezed hard with my thighs locking his head in a death grip adjusting the skirt to cascade around him, and then swatted. Crack! His body jerked and he gasped sending a pulse of pleasure through my body in a wave of heat and energy. I took several steadying breaths enjoying the feel of his head trapped between my thighs, his hands tied visible to me just above his bare ass with shiny red cheeks. I stood enjoying the waves of arousal as they cascaded through my body. His head beneath my heavy skirt, the smell of my body, of my arousal, of raw me; surrounding him. Face down he would have gotten a few breaths of cooler fresh air at first. That time had passed before the paddle had fallen and he could surely smell and taste me now.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked in sincere interest.

"Yes mistress!" came an enthusiastic response making me smile. I stood there a moment longer enjoying the feeling. If you have ever felt a rush from tickling someone, making them scream and writhe for a moment; it is like that. Times a million!

I released his head and he struggled to keep from falling, managing to catch himself before he knocked his forehead into the floor. I sat on the chair straightening my spine and preparing a stern look.

"Stand."

"Yes mistress." he responded struggling to stand with his hands bound behind him.

"Do not make verbal response to commands, merely answer questions. Do you understand?" I asked pointing at the ground between my feet in silent command.

He stepped forward obediently, lead by his engorged penis pulled tightly into the hose with a little cum seeping through. "Yes mistress." He responded appropriately to my question.

I smiled and carefully grabbing just the fabric and not the shaft, I gently tugged the hose until he had just a little wiggle room. I blew across the tip and was gratified to hear a small intake of breath.

"You have fantasized about having a mistress haven't you?" I asked as I finished adjusting.

"Yes mistress."

"What was it you fantasized about having done to you? And do not lie to me, I will know and you will get punishment number two." I said looking at him firmly. Honestly I would have no bloody idea, but hopefully he wouldn't know that in his current condition.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers
12