Trinx Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm generated from human DNA. Head to toe." Trinx narrowed her eyes, wondering what Lorra was theorizing.

Lorra's eyes looked upward and shifted left to right, as if reading a book that was held directly over her head. "No. It's impossible. Or just insanely unlikely."

"Love, what are you talking about?"

"Hang on."

Lorra stood and left. Moments later, the front door slammed behind her.

"Lorra?" Trinx called out with an incredulous smirk. "Hello? Did you really leave me here, you dizzy twat?"

Silence answered her. Trinx stood and pulled the drain on the tub. She grabbed a towel and began to dry herself, looking through the open bathroom door as if she could possibly see anything besides a hallway wall.

Trinx had wrapped both herself in a robe and her hair up in a towel by the time Lorra returned. She finished pouring herself a glass of wine just as the front door slammed shut. Wide-eyed and curious, she carried the wine towards the kitchen entrance.

"Trinx? Where are you?" Lorra's voice carried through the place.

"In the kitchen!"

Lorra was there in a blink of the eye, carrying a small, zippered pouch. Trinx looked at it as she began to raise the glass to her lips.

"Wait on that." Lorra took the glass from Trinx's hand and set it on the kitchen table.

"I could really use that wine..."

"Sit." Lorra ordered, pointing to a chair at the kitchen table. "Open your robe."

"Yes, ma'am."

Trinx obeyed, exposing her still-damp skin to her roommate. She watched as Lorra opened the pouch and pulled a plastic, rolled-up strip from it.

"I don't believe you've met Karen." Lorra spoke as she unfurled the plastic and wrapped it around Trinx's waist. "She's a nurse who lives downstairs. I told her that my cousin and her husband were visiting, and they wanted me to check something out."

As Lorra reached around Trinx to grab the end of the gray strip, her face hovered close to Trinx's for a moment. Trinx's eyes wandered over Lorra's full lips as they moved in speech, barely hearing the words. Her delicate beauty spurred Trinx to recall the last time that she had comforted her after being accosted by Jellico. They had been intimate while providing Dex with his birthday present, but being put on display was not quite the same. It meant more when they were alone, when they were hoping to please no one except each other. Her mind dwelled on how they had kissed, and how nothing had ever felt so natural...

"Love?"

"Yes. Sorry?" Trinx blinked.

"I said that this might feel a little strange for a moment."

"Oh. Alright."

The plastic band had been attached to itself around Trinx's waist. Lorra pressed a small, indented circle at the end of it, prompting the strip to vibrate. Both of the women watched as it turned a deep shade of blue after a few moments. The band ceased its vibration but maintained its hue.

"Unbelievable." Lorra's eyes dilated. "It's hardly possible..."

"What is it?" Trinx's patience screeched to a halt. "What in the hell is this thing telling you?"

"Trinx, love..." Lorra looked into Trinx's eyes and swallowed reflexively, "You are preggers."

*****

To be continued