Trio

Story Info
Fan Fiction based on USA's legal procedural "Suits".
2.8k words
4.27
11.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come see me asap." Donna crumpled up the note. It's too early in the morning for this, she thought. Without breaking her stride, she laid down her bag, sipped her coffee, and grabbed three folders off her desk, then made her way to Harvey's office. The red bottoms of her heels were blurs. Harvey's eyes were glued to the screen, his fingers furiously typing. Donna walked in and placed the folders before he looked up.

"You needed me?"

"I need the fold—" Harvey stopped and caught himself. "Thanks," he said. Donna just winked at him and walked towards the door.

"Donna?"

"Yes, Harvey?"

"I have somebody coming in at 8:30 but he isn't on the schedule. He's an old friend. I thought I'd let you know so you wouldn't get caught off-guard."

"I'm never off-guard. Thanks Harv."

"Harv? When did we become so informal?"

"Haven't we always been informal," she paused heavily "Harv?"

Donna smiled and stared a second longer than she normally did. Harvey would never tell her he noticed. Or that he counted the seconds. He lived for her looks and stares. The ones where she could see through his skin and into his soul, the ones that made his blood burn —with what he didn't know, maybe lust, maybe love, maybe... —, the ones that made him realize she was the woman he had always been in love with before he even knew what love was or what women were like or even why he would love them but he would. And he did. And there walking out of his office, was the woman he had loved harder than any other he'd ever laid eyes on. His 8:30 waited at her desk, doing his best to be casual. Donna silently strolled past and pointed him towards the office with her thumb.

"Aren't you going to walk me over?" he said. Donna shook him off and walked towards the kitchenette for coffee. He noticed her finger wag matched the rhythm of her hips before he walked towards Harvey.

— — — — — — — —

Donna's feet hurt so she made a beeline for the bar's last free stool. She sank into it and uttered a quiet thank you. By her count, a 14 hour workday wasn't great but not exactly out of the ordinary either. The paperwork was filed, depositions taken, associates fired, and the the rest of the standard law firm shenanigans. She caught the bartender's attention by playing with a lock of her red hair. "Vodka martini with a twist." She stared vacantly around the bar, trying to shake off the day and start enjoying her night. A hand on the small of her back brought her back to reality. Harvey stood there, accompanied by another man, maybe a friend. Same height but with a bit of a slouch, slightly broader shoulders, charcoal gray suit, and a big smile. The kind of smile you have when you meet someone you've heard a lot about.

"So, you're Donna".

"Yes, and you must be Mr. 8:30 Appointment. It's nice to meet you. Do you have a name or should I call you Harvey's friend?"

Harvey chuckled a bit and realized this was his cue. "Sorry, this is Tom. He and I played summer ball in high school before we went to college. We wound up at the same law school and were intramural captains all three years. I was telling him about you and he said he just had to meet you."

"Harvey, I never knew you said so much about me behind my back. Hopefully, it was all good, Tom?"

" It sounded good to me. And how could I say no to meeting the woman who keeps Harvey in one piece? Knowing that, can you blame me for twisting his arm to bring me here?"

"You certainly know how to puff up a girl's ego. Makes me think you have an ulterior motive which wouldn't surprise me given the facts: you're a lawyer and Harvey's friend. I hope he didn't forget to tell you how smart I am. I'm not like those girls he usually brings home, those regular pieces of ass."

" There's nothing regular about you. And since I'm one of Harvey's friends, then you probably figured out that there's nothing regular about me either. Can we sit with you?"

"Only if you keep talking like that."

Everyone toasted to that.

— — — — — — — —

The booze was plied and the conversation carried on. Stories about old flames, late night adventures, weekend deadlines, career victories, and celebrations came out. Their laughter was unchecked and sincere. Eyes wandered, hands underneath counters and tables lingered, and feet found roosts behind knees. Harvey and Tom started to give each other looks and wordlessly talk. Donna worried that she might have read this situation wrong.

"Guys, I can leave if you like. I'm sure I can find someone else who would like my company."

"It's not like that," Tom said "it's just since we have all been reminiscing, Harvey and I thought maybe we should take it back another level."

"What are you talking ab —," Donna stopped herself and realized her sudden pause gave her away. So much for playing coy.

"What do you expect? Good friends share," Harvey said. Tom silently tilted his glass in Harvey's direction. "Unless, you're not into that sort of thing." Silence. Their Adam's' apples' bobbed up and down while they waited.

"Actually, Harvey, I think the two of you might be a good fit."

"I was hoping you would say that."

"And Tom," Donna said "what about you? Why not pick up one of these other hot barflies and show her a good time? Those two brunettes in the corner booth have been eyeing all night."

"Fuck everybody else. You're the only one here that's worth a damn."

Donna stood up and smoothed out a wrinkle in her skirt. "Well, that settles that" she said. As she made for the entrance, Donna cleared her throat . The men sat and stared at each other.

"Well, am I getting fucked or not? Come on guys."

Harvey grabbed a wad of bills from his breast pocket and placed them indiscriminately on the table while Tom swallowed the rest of his drink.

— — — — — — — —

They passed the cab ride in silence with hands grazing and groping in the darkness of the backseat. Harvey on her right, Tom on the left. Tom was the more eager one, his fingers working their way up her outer thigh until they found the edge of her underwear. Harvey stared out the window, seemingly oblivious to it all. Donna enjoyed Tom's attention but wondered where Harvey was.

— — — — — — — —

No time was wasted when they entered Harvey's apartment. He entered his room presumably to change while Donna and Tom continued their agenda from the cab. She reached inside his pants and stopped. Donna was surprised that her hand couldn't wrap her hand around his cock. Tom wasn't and grinned.

"So, I used to go by Slugger."

"Oh, so you think that's funny?" she said, half smiling.

"A little. But I'm laughing more because of the face you're about to make."

Donna still moved her hands up and down over him but was confused by what he said. That is until she noticed a faint movement to her side. Harvey only wore his white undershirt. That and the soft yellow light from the bed stand lamp made him glow. The lamp drew her attention first but then her eyes wandered over to Harvey. She stopped everything and stared.

"And that's why Harvey and I don't do this sort of thing anymore", Tom said. "I would always get the girl started but as soon as he walks in, he gets to finish. It's a little selfish."
"No," Harvey said, "I'm just a closer. That's the way we always won. You set them up and I knock 'em down. "

Donna still had her hand around Tom's cock but her hands had lost focus. "No Harvey. I think I'll be the judge of what's good around here. Now get yourself and that thing over here."

"She sure is bossy, huh, Tom? When was the last time we had one so mouthy"

"Rachel, the paralegal from the 45th floor. But I think we took care of that rather quickly."

"You mean I took care of it, right?"

Before Tom could get a word in, Donna shut it down. "Look, it's kind of cute you boys want to have a dick measuring contest right now over me. It really is. But let's this straight, I didn't come over here for more banter. I want to get fucked. So, you two need to decide: 1) shut up, let me do my thing, and I'll let you do your things to me for as long as you want or for as long as I can take it. Or I'll grab my things, leave, and find some other studs fuck the life out of me while you two take care of yourselves or each other. Take your pick."

The guys gave each other a look, nodded, and said simultaneously, "We're going with the first choice." Tom stood back a attention while Harvey casually strolled up to Donna's face.

"Now, was that so hard Harvey?"

"Donna, just put it in your mouth before I say something stupid and ruin this."

"You're getting better at this, Harvey."

The first time her lips touched his head Harvey shivered and goosebumps rose on his thighs. Donna felt it with her free hand while she felt Tom growing in the other. Donna was pleased but not as pleased as when she noticed Harvey wasn't quite done either. Maybe some competition isn't so bad between these two she thought to herself. Just the thought of them fighting over her, seeing which one could please her more, make her orgasm harder, louder, longer made her that much more wet.

Donna could feel Harvey's cock throbbing in her mouth. Tom's moans became more audible now, her hand moving ceaselessly from head to the base of the shaft. When Donna pulled Harvey's cock from her mouth, she wiped off the juice and proceeded to fellate Tom. His moans grew and he pulled Donna down over his entire cock. Donna knew this was her chance to stir the boys up so she let go of Harvey and grabbed Tom's bare ass, pulling him deeper into her mouth and throat. They expected to hear a gag or even a reflex to slow him down but instead all they got were Donna's muffled groans and the wet sounds from her pussy as she fingered herself. It seemed like forever before she pulled Tom out, a long string of cum dangled from her mouth before she wiped it off.

Wordlessly, Donna strutted to the bed, naked except for her heels and crawled onto the bed on all fours. Her silhouette was curvy and she exaggerated it by lying on her stomach and curling her feet towards her ass. "Well, are you going to fuck me from there or what?" she said. The men were in the bed before she knew it. Harvey pinned down her shoulders and aggressively kissed her while Tom went low and began to kiss her thighs. Donna wasted no time and played with Harvey's balls while she teased his tip. Tom gradually rubbed and teased her clit until she moaned. He slid in one finger, then another and rhythmically pressed into Donna while he sucked on her clit. With Harvey deep in her mouth, Donna's groans were muffled but it was clear Tom was winning. Harvey might have gotten her wet first but Tom was racking the only thing that mattered. Donna was a generous lover and didn't want Harvey to lose focus (not that he could have if he even tried or wanted to for that matter) so she started to slide her hands up and down his shaft while feeding him into and out of her mouth. She could feel him tightening up and didn't want to him to finish so soon. Tom's fingers and tongue were driving her crazy and she had enough. Donna pulled Harvey out of her mouth long enough to say, "Please Tom, go ahead and just fuck me. I can't take it anymore!"

In one smooth motion, Tom sprung up onto his knees, made a beeline with his cock in hand, and slid right into Donna's wet pussy. She moved her mouth over Harvey's cock faster, she didn't care if he came, she just didn't want to be the only one at this point. She could barely handle Tom's cock. What would Harvey do to her? The thought made her quiver in anticipation and anxiety. Maybe if I make him come he won't be able to rebound and fuck me. What a weird thought. Most women would kill to have either one of these guys fuck them and she has both. Why is she worried about Harvey? Tom's increased thrusting brought Donna from her thoughts to more pressing matters. Tom had pinned her hips to the bed and was pushing himself deeply into her. She thought she could feel him tightening up as he entered the final stretch. Harvey's breathes were shallower now and he pulled Donna all the way over his cock. She was happy to oblige him and cupped his balls while he finally cum. It was a heavy load but Donna swallowed it cleanly. She licked his shaft clean while he watched, amazed and hypnotized. Tom came not too long after, unable to hold back any longer. He dropped forward and next to Donna, exhausted and covered in sweat. Donna was amazed and pleased. Harvey wasn't finished though. He pulled Donna to him and slid inside her.

"Oh my God, Harvey. I thought you were done?"

"Do you really think with a gorgeous woman in front of me and my hard dick, I would stop when I came the first time? No, I'm going until the sun comes up." Harvey pulled her legs up and braced them against his chest while he slid in. She was still warm and wet. His thrusts were shallow at first while he rubbed her clit with his thumb and grabbed a breast with the other. Tom had fallen asleep already, the evening of scotch and celebrating having worn him down. Harvey quit the shallow thrusts and started to push deeply in Donna. The sound of their skin was loud and turned them both on. Donna writhed and arched wildly. Her legs were wound tightly around Harvey. At this point, he forgot her clit and breasts, grabbed a hip in each hand and just proceeded to fuck her. Mustering all the strength he could, he slammed into her and her moans and screams only motivated to fuck her harder.

"YES YES PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME OH MY FUCKING GOD I WANT YOU TO COME AGAIN! FUCK ME HARD ALL NIGHT! I WANT IT. I NEED IT. PLEASE HARVEY!"

Harvey wasn't speaking, he was so focused on the rhythm and force he was putting out. He stopped to catch his breath. Donna started to rub her clit as he lay still and orgasmed again. Her toes curled and her foot caught a cramp. Harvey took her foot in his hand, rubbed out the cramp, and then rolled her over onto her stomach.

"Is that how you want me Harvey? Is this how you like it?"

"Oh yea, and you'll see in a minute why you'll like it too."

He pressed her knees together, straddled her, and let her guide him in. He played with her butt while he slid in and out. Harvey was right; Donna realized quickly why he liked to fuck in this position. His size filled her up really easily from behind and he full access to her clit as well as a clear shot to her G-Spot. After the first orgasm in the new position, she buried her face in a pillow and screamed.

"DON'T YOU STOP HARVEY DON'T YOU EVER STOP FUCKING ME OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP CUMMING PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME!"

Harvey's smile was interspersed with grimaces of exhaustion and strain. He was close now and sped up his thrusting. He wanted to time his climax with hers but at this point he would be fine with just cumming again. Donna reached for his balls and started to massage them. That was all he needed. He came again and his moan made Donna smile hard. He lay bent over her and his breathes fell in time with hers. As they rolled over, they realized that at some point Tom had gotten up and left for his bed. They laughed and kissed for a few minutes. Harvey pulled Donna in close. He gently traced shapes and letters on her skin as their breathing fell back into a normal rhythm. Donna fell asleep before him and eventually his hand went limp as he too fell asleep.

— — — — — — — —