Trio: College Cheerleaders

Story Info
One perverted cheerleader seduces one of her teammates.
1.7k words
3.93
159.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brttsnchz
brttsnchz
20 Followers

Chelsie entered the locker room after a long and sweaty cheerleader practice. Mallina was in a corner pulling her blue skirt off. Chelsie glimpsed her white cotton panties clung perfectly to her luscious round ass. Few girls had bums like that but she was one of them. Yet, Chelsie knew Mallina wouldn't be up for a little fun in the way she hoped.

Chelsie moved back towards the showers. Only one girl was inside. It was a dirty blonde, blue eyed babe named Ashton. She didn't have the best tits but she had a great ass that she knew how to pop. It wasn't as round as she would have liked but it looked sexy all the same.

Chelsie gazed at the nude form of her cheer mate. Her pussy began to emit wet vaginal juice. She rubbed her cunt through her skirt for a moment before realizing Mallina was in the room. She glanced over but the petite cheerleader wasn't looking.

She pushed her own blue skirt down and kicked it away. She was wearing pink lacey panties which had a sticky wet spot where her excitement was showing. She dipped a finger inside her pink and pulled it out and held it for a moment under her nose smelling her scent before sticking the finger in her mouth. She popped it out and pulled her shirt off. Throwing the garment on the concrete floor she removed her black double-D bra. Her sultry breasts fell slightly. That was one great thing about her tits was that even though they were large and full they barely drooped at all. They stayed very perky for their size.

She pulled on both her pale nipples which grew hard. Swiping one of her dark locks away from her brown eyes she stepped into the shower area. Ashton had her eyes closed as she washed her shoulder blade length hair. Her thin red lips mouthed the words to some pop song. Chelsie turned on the shower head next to her.

Ashton turned back towards the shower washing her face. She opened her green eyes and looked at Chelsie briefly. She glanced away not wanting to seem like she was checking out her fellow cheerleader. However, she was thinking very dirty thoughts about Chelsie herself. She imagined the full magenta lips belonging to this voluptuous girl caressing her shaved pussy. Her tongue touching her clit and moving in and out her pink hole before she shudders with an amazing orgasm and squirts herself inside an eager mouth. She could almost feel Chelsie doing this.

She shook herself from her fantasy and automatically looked down between her thighs. Chelsie was on her knees kissing Ashton's vagina. Of course, Ashton didn't protest and grabbed her friend's curly dark hair and pressed her face into her pussy. Chelsie gripped Ashton around the legs and slid her hands up to her curvy ass. Incredibly dirty thoughts flitted through Chelsie's mind. Occasionally, Chelsie worried she was a rather indecent pervert. Some of her fetishes and fantasies were not what most people were into.

Ashton felt the same way in fact. Ashton joined cheerleading because she liked to watch the girl's tits and butts while they danced. She had admired Chelsie's beautiful breasts during practice many times. The sweat gleaming on her cleavage and her skirt swiftly twirling up briefly exposing the color of the panties or sometimes thong.

Chelsie continued to fuck Ashton's pussy with her tongue. Ashton moaned as the cutie's tongue lapped up her cunt juices. Ashton flipped off the shower. No one was left in the locker room. They moved out into the area where the sinks and mirrors were with the one toilet no one used. It was never used because the stalls were not in place and they felt rather weird pissing or shitting in front of each other.

Chelsie got down on her knees and crawled towards the toilet. Her breasts nearly touched the floor in this position. Ashton smiled as her girl closed the toilet and rested her arms and head on top with her asshole facing out. Ashton glided towards her lover and got down beside her. She kissed Chelsie on the back and made her way down to her crack. Chelsie laughed playfully as Ashton's tongue brushed between her butt cheeks.

"Oh, honey," Chelsie murmured, "Lick my bum hole". Ashton took a breath and spread Chelsie's ass. Her brown hole was slightly wet with water and sweat from the cheerleading routine. Ashton moved forwards and smelled the sweet and dirty scent before shoving her tongue as far into Chelsie's ass as she could. She wiggled her tiny tongue around the edges while Chelsie moved her hand down to her own pussy. She slid a finger inside and began to fuck her pussy while her babe sucked her ass.

Chelsie's pussy pulsated on her fingers gleefully. Ashton had begun to insert a finger into Chelsie's ass and sliding it in and out hotly. Ashton felt her vagina rubbing against the back of Chelsie's leg.

"You like it when I fuck your tight ass, don't you?" Ashton breathed as she stretched to whisper in Chelsie's ear. Chelsie moaned in reply and kissed Ashton on the lips tasting her asshole. Ashton's tongue slid inside and Chelsie's tongue smacked at it playfully. Ashton kissed on the girl's neck and gripped her left boob in her hand and pushed a hard nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it loving the warm feeling of the tit against her face. Chelsie pulled her finger out of her cunt and wiped her juice on her right breast. She shoved Ashton over and made her lick the female cum from her tit. Ashton swished it in her mouth with some spit and grabbed Chelsie's head. She tilted her back and spit the mixture into her open mouth. Chelsie swallowed Ashton's spit and her own cum.

Ashton trembled as her pussy rubbed against Chelsie's thigh. Suddenly, she squirt an ample amount of juice between them.

"Oh fuck yes...Chelsie you sexy bitch. How's my cum taste?" Chelsie grinned and wiped up some cum and tasted it.

"So fucking good. I love your pussy juice." Chelsie replied.

"What in the fuck are you doing?" Mallina spoke out of nowhere. The nude cheerleaders looked over expecting to see a livid cheer mate. However, they saw a Mallina dressed in only her white bra and cotton panties. "What the fuck are you doing FUCKING without me?" She laughed at the other's expressions.

She playfully slid off her panties throwing out her bubble butt at the other two girls. She removed her bra that held wonderful B cup breasts and moved towards the girls.

"Just to let you know, I'm into really kinky shit." Mallina said, "I do some dirty fucking stuff. I'm down with being tied up and whipped and that's not even half of it. I like to pee in front of my lovers and worse occasionally. Sometimes I'll get some real sweeties to let me piss on them. How dirty are you two sluts?"

"I'm rather dirty," Chelsie returned, "Actually, I'm a fucking pervert. I like to watch porn. Remember the 2 Girls 1 Cup video. I masturbated to that. I stole my sisters dildo and fucked myself to it!"

"Your sister's dildo?" Ashton said. "Your younger sister?"

"No fucking shit. Who else? I know, she has a fucking vibrator and I don't. That's fucked up. But you want to know something really fucked up? I didn't wash it before I fucked my pussy with it. To be honest, I don't think the last thing she did with it was stick it in her pussy either."

"That's pretty fucking hot actually." Ashton said.

"Let's get down to doing some fucking hot fucking." Mallina smiled.

She stood in front of Chelsie and spread her tight pussy. Her clit moved into view and the other two girls grew excited. Mallina tilted her head back and let a stream of hot piss wash over Chelsie's large breasts. Chelsie rubbed it in and sniffed the warm lovely smell. Mallina aimed at Chelsie's face and the pee washed over it affectionately. Chelsie let the salty golden love drench her lips and she licked her chin tasting Mallina.

Mallina's stream died and spattered out on the concrete floor. She pushed Ashton down on the floor not caring if she lay in some of her piss. Ashton's ass lay on the floor while she stared up towards the ceiling waiting for Mallina to give her what she wanted. Chelsie pushed the toilet lid up and sat on it preparing to watch.

Mallina put a leg on either side of Ashton's tits and bent over until her face was inches from Ashton's. She struck her tongue out and licked the thin lips lovingly.

"Oh baby, I'm ready for you to fuck my brains out." Ashton sighed. Mallina gripped her own tits and closed her eyes. She felt her asshole stretching and closing as she got ready to poop on her cheer mate. She groaned as it stretched her bum hole. She smiled.

"Fuck...." Mallina repeated over and over until she had dropped her love atop Ashton's toned belly. Chelsie watched and patted her hairy cunt heavily. Mallina moved down and pressed her belly against Ashton's. Her face rested between Ashton's tits and she licked and kissed them throwing her pink tongue all over the cheerleader's chest.

She pressed a finger down her bum and rubbed it. She pulled it out and grasped Ashton's tits leaving her mark on the girl. Chelsie's pussy squirted cum on her fingers and on the toilet sit.

Mallina moved up and pressed her vagina into Ashton's happy face. Ashton licked Mallina's pink pussy and sucked her clit. Mallina groaned and rubbed her cunt on her friend's face. Mallina orgasmed and trembled her pink flaps around Ashton's mouth.

"Good fucking show," Chelsie grinned. Mallina stood up showing the matching impressions she shared with Ashton. Chelsie pulled Mallina towards her by grabbing her thick ass and licked it off the girl's stomach. Ashton grabbed Mallina's breasts from behind and pushed her pussy against the small of her back and began to let a flow of piss wash over Mallina's white ass. She sighed as she felt the warmth between their bodies.

*

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real life situations/people/places is completely coincidental. All characters represented are at least 18 years of age.

brttsnchz
brttsnchz
20 Followers