Trio in Trastevere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's hands explored his body as well, reaching to cup his ass cheeks and slowly massage them, before her finger reached around and gently rubbed at his tender hole. Mark winced and breathed in.

"Still a bit sore, huh?" Ashley asked, a concerned expression on her face.

"Yeah, well, sensitive anyhow."

"Don't worry. She's big, but you'll get used to her soon enough."

Mark looked into Ashley's big blue eyes and kissed her again as the water ran over them. Soft, sweet kisses as their hands ran over each other. After a few moments, they spread soap over each others bodies, Mark covering Ashley's breasts and curves while Ashley soaped up his smooth shaved head and lean muscles.

Once they were clean, Ashley turned off the water and they began to dry themselves off. A thought occured to Mark and he asked,

"So, how did you and Arabelle meet?"

Ashley smiled. "We were roommates in our freshman year. I was still unsure about my sexuality, and looking back on it, I had a bit of a crush on her from the moment we first met. But I didn't know how to express those feelings, and I was also dating a real asshole named Drew."

Mark nodded. "Guys named Drew are almost always assholes."

Ashley laughed at that and continued, "Well, he certainly was. He was leading me on while also carrying on a relationship with a girl in his psych class. I walked in on them at his dorm one night, and I ran home crying. Arabelle was there to comfort me, and I don't know what came over me, but I ended up kissing her."

A little smile crept over her face as she thought about it.

"We made love for the first time that night. It was far better than anything I had ever experienced, and I don't just mean the sex. We had an emotional connection that far surpassed anything I had with Drew. So much so that I wasn't even upset at him anymore. I broke it off with him the next day, and me and Belle have been together ever since."

Mark considered that for a moment. "So, is it normal for you guys to bring someone else into the mix?"

Ashley considered that for a second as she finished drying herself off and wrapped the towel around her still damp hair. "Every once in a while, but it's almost always women. A lot of men are put off by Belle, and how... big she is."

Mark chuckled, "It does take some getting used to."

Ashley smiled at that. "So, know that we've gotten to know each other, would you like to stay the night? Our bed's plenty big enough for three people."

Mark smiled. "I'd love to."

They turned the bathroom lights off, leaving the door open so the room could dry out. Ashley dropped her towel in the hamper and lay down next to Arabelle, who was softly snoring.

Mark couldn't help but think how cute they looked together, Ashley curling up next to the woman she loved. He got in on the opposite side of Arabelle and shared their warmth, unwinding after a thoroughly exhausting day. It wasn't long before they were all asleep, dreaming sweet dreams of days and nights to come.

Ashley woke the next morning, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes to find Belle still sleeping next to her. She looked over to find that Mark had gone. For a moment, she felt a sadness that surprised her, before she heard a knock on the door. She opened it to find Mark, still dressed in the previous nights clothes, but holding a large tray. On it rested strawberries, cucumbers, olives, jam, and some sliced white bread.

Ashley raised a curious eyebrow. "What's that?" she asked.

"Turkish breakfast," he said, smiling, "I was thinking I could make breakfast for you guys. Is she up?"

Ashley smiled, "Uh, no, she isn't. Maybe we should let her sleep and take this to the kitchen."

Mark shrugged. "Fine by me." They walked into the shared kitchen of the hostel, which was unoccupied except for them.

"Cappucino?" Mark asked, motioning towards the machine on the counter.

"Hey, you just made breakfast. I'll make the cappucino." Ashley said, walking up to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of milk.

"Sounds fair to me." Mark grabbed a cucumber, slowly chewing it while standing at the counter.

"You know, you can take a seat."

"Honestly, I think I'd rather stand." He still had a bit of an ache in his ass from last night.

"Oh," Ashley said with a knowing smile.

"So," she said as she poured the. milk into a machine that heated and frothed it up, "What's on your agenda for today?"

Mark swallowed and said, "Well, I've got today and tomorrow off from the hostel, I thought I might see the sights. I was planning on going to Pigneto later."

"Really?" Ashley asked, "What's out there?"

"Well, from what I've heard, it used to be a working class communist area, but recently a lot of artists have been moving there. Plus, there aren't quite as many American tourists there."

"Well that sounds nice," Ashley said with a little chuckle. She poured the frothed milk into two cups, and offered one to Mark.

"One cappucino," she said, and they touched cups together. Mark took a sip and ended up with a moustache made of frothed milk, and Ashley laughed.

"You fucking goofball," she said, laughing and handing him a napkin.

"What's so funny?" They heard a voice come from the door, and Mark turned back to see Arabelle, dressed in grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt from a band he didn't recognize.

"Hey there, sleepy head," Ashley said, "would you like a cappucino?"

Arabelle took a seat, stretching and yawning, then said, straight faced, "I have never loved you more than this moment."

"I'll take that as a yes." As she brewed more coffee, Arabelle grabbed a piece of bread, smeared some jam on it, and began eating. Once she was finished, she asked,

"Did the hostel provide this? Seems a little too nice."

"No, actually, Mark whipped this up."

"Awww, really? You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were getting sweet on us."

Mark blushed. "Oh, stop," he said, "All I did was pop over to the store and grab some fruit and bread."

"Well, I appreciate it," Arabelle said, getting up and giving him a hug from behind. Mark felt her breasts rub against his back and felt his cock begin to stiffen. She rested her chin on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him. He could feel that Arabelle was starting to get hard, too.

Ashley put a steaming cup on the table, and Arabelle pounced on it, sipping down the coffee with a contented sigh.

"So," Ashley said, leaning over the counter and grabbing some fruit, "Mark made breakfast, and I made coffee for us. What are you contributing to this fine morning?"

"Um... Good dick?" Arabelle asked, causing Mark and Ashley to break out chuckling.

"Hmmmn, well maybe I could get some of that good dick this time," Ashley said, "if I recall correctly, all I got last night was a faceful of come."

"I think that could be arranged," Arabelle said. She leaned towards Ashley and kissed her, her tongue probing the other woman's mouth as the blonde woman moaned contentedly. Mark was hard as an iron bar watching the two of them reaching across the counter and making out, before Ashley broke away.

"First, you do the dishes. Mark, care to join me in the bedroom?" Arabelle's mouth was agape, as Ashley walked back to the hallway door, swaying her hips.

She said over her shoulder, "Sooner you clean up, the sooner you can join us."

They entered the bedroom and practically tore each others clothes off, Mark pulling off Ashley's bedshirt and revealing her pierced nipples. He sucked and flicking them with his tongue as she moaned, before kissing his way down her stomach, and slowly pulling her grey sweatpants down to reveal her smooth, shaved pussy.

"Get on the bed and lay on your back," Ashley commanded and Mark quickly obeyed. She sat down on his face, mashing her pussy into his mouth as he sucked her clit. He brought his hand around and smacked her tight little ass, giving her pale flesh a red mark.

"Oooh, fuck yes," Ashley cried as the pleasure ran through her. Mark slid a finger into her hot wetness, and she grinded herself into him, loving every second of sweet sensation. She leaned down and grabbed his cock, slowly stroking it before taking it into her mouth. She moaned around his member as he licked her clit and probed her with his fingers. He took his mouth off of her clit, moving up to bite her ass, adding a bit of pain to the pleasure.

Ashley heard the door open behind her, and looked back to see Arabelle staring at them, mouth open as her cock bulged in her sweatpants.

"Holy shit," she breathed, rubbing her cock. Arabelle quickly stripped down herself, her erect cock pointing straight at them. She approached them, stroking her member as she watched Mark lick and finger Ashley's sopping wet pussy.

"That's right, Mark, get her ready for me. Mark saw Arabelle's cock, pointed straight at Ashley's pussy, and realised what was about to happen.

"That's right. I want you to watch as I fuck the shit out of her tight little pussy. You might not be able to fuck as well as I can, but you might learn a thing or two."

"Oh, yes!" Ashley cried, "Fuck me, Belle!"

"Not so fast, baby," Arabelle said, smiling a wicked smile, "I think I need to get lubed up first. Looking down at Mark, she said, "Open wide, bitch boy!"

Mark opened his mouth to accomodate her, his lips spread wide as she inserted first the head and then the shaft of her massive organ. He gagged and moaned, unable to escape or even move as the two women held him in place and fucked his mouth.

"Oh god, you're such a good little cocksucker," Arabelle moaned, twisting her nipples as she pounded down into his accomodating throat. In until his throat was nearly filled with cock, his cheeks bulging and his eyes watering, then out until he was suckling on the head of her cock like it was an oversized clit. Arabelle's womanhood grew shiny from his spit, and Mark began to moan as well, heightening the sensation even more.

"Easy does it baby, I don't want to come just yet," she said, pulling her cock out of his mouth and slapping his face with it.

She then grabbed Ashley's hips, rubbing her cock along the entrance to her lover's pussy. Her balls rubbed against Mark's forehead, and he had a clear view of what was going to happen.

Arabelle's cock head slid into Ashley's tight wet pussy, slowly stretching it wide as she struggled to accomodate the invasion.

Ashley let out a sound that was half pain and half pleasure, but she cried,

"Yes baby! Fuck me with your fat cock!"

Arabelle thrusted a few more inches into her, her balls dragging against Mark's forehead as she fucked her girlfriend, holding her hips in place as she entered her tightly stretched little pussy. Ashley took Mark's cock back into her mouth as she moaned, her tongue swirling around the underside of his cock as he watched Arabelle's massive cock probe her deeper and deeper until her balls slapped against her blonde lover's pussy. She then began to gyrate her hips into Ashley like she had done to Mark the previous night, and from the muffled moans Ashley made around his cock, it appeared as if she was enjoying the motion as much as he had.

Mark stuck his tongue out and licked Arabelle's balls as she thrusted into Ashley.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "that's a good boy. Lick momma's balls, bitch boy. Suck on them while I fuck this tight pussy!"

Mark moaned into Arabelle's balls, which rested against the entrance of Ashley's tight pussy as Arabelle gyrated into her submissive lover. Mark switched back to licking and sucking Ashley's clit, and the combined sensation of being filled with Arabelle's cock and Mark's attention to her most sensitive place set her off. She cried out, Mark's cock coming out of her mouth as she climaxed.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come!" Ashley cried out, her pussy spasming around Arabelle's hard, hot cock.

"That's right bitch, come on this fucking cock!" Arabelle said, punctuating her words by pulling out and thrusting deep into Ashley, her pelvis slapping against Ashley's tight ass. Arabelle grabbed Ashley and pulled her so she was upright, turning her head back and kissing her as she reached orgasm, the two girls moaning into each others mouths.

"Holy shit," Ashley said as the kiss broke, she went back on her hands and knees as she tried to catch her breath. Arabelle pulled her cock out of Ashley, dripping precum all over Mark's face.

Ashley turned over and lay back at the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Mark," she said, "it's your turn to fuck me," she said, the lust in her eyes burning even hotter after her climax. Mark got up, his cock rock hard. He looked back at Arabelle, who was softly stroking her long, smooth cock.

"Fuck the shit out of her," she said, an evil glint in her eyes told Mark she was up to something, but he didn't care. He climbed on top of Ashley and entered her, her pussy open and accomodating after Arabelle's invasion. She felt so warm and wet, her tightness squeezing his cock as she wrapped her legs around him. Her hands grabbed his ass cheeks, slapping them and pulling him even deeper until every last inch of his hardness was buried inside of her.

"That's it baby," Arabelle moaned, stroking her cock as she watched them, "Make her come like I did." She gazed at Mark's tight ass as it powered the strokes into Ashley, how her hands pulled his cheeks apart to reveal his tight little asshole which she had so recently ravaged. She grabbed the KY from the table and began to lube up her cock, though Mark was completely oblivious.

He kissed Ashley on the mouth as he thrusted slowly in and out of her, his hand reaching down to rub her clit. While he wasn't as big as Arabelle, Ashley noticed that he was much more attentive her her pleasure when they fucked. Her clit burned from the deft motions of his thumb while his cock slid in and out, in and out of her.

Behind Mark, Arabelle was lubed and ready. Seeing her line up behind Mark, Ashley pulled his ass cheeks apart right before Arabelle thrusted into him. Mark cried out in surprise and pain as Arabelle's cock slid into him.

"I love the face you make when you're getting fucked," Ashley said, as Arabelle gave a mighty thrust and her pelvis made contact with his ass, driving herself all the way into him, and pushing Mark's cock deeper into Ashley. Though it was Mark who was inside her, it was Arabelle who was fucking her, her powerful strokes driving into them both.

Mark was going crazy with the mix of sensations, his ass on fire with the burning pain that was Arabelle's huge rod inside him, coupled with the tight wetness of Ashley's pussy. He was at Arabelle's mercy as she drove her iron bar of a cock deep as she could go with every thrust. Once in him, she began to grind her hips in the motion that Mark loved so much.

"Oh, fuuuuuck," Mark moaned, moving with Arabelle as her womanhood probed his insides. His cock was harder than it had ever been, with the pleasure of Ashley's tight pussy combining with the wonderful pain of Arabelle's huge member rubbing against his sore prostate as she stretched his tight asshole. After a few minutes of her buried in him to the hilt, he began to adjust to her, pleasure beyond belief overcoming the initial pain of having 8 inches of rock hard cock buried in his rectum.

"Fuck him good, baby," Ashley cried, her legs tightening around Mark as she pulled him deeper into her warm, wet pussy. She grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled him in for one of her slow, sweet kisses.

"Will do," Arabelle said, grabbing Mark by the hips. Now that he had adjusted to her size, she began to truly fuck him, pulling out until only half of her cock remained in him, and then sliding herself back into his tight hole. Her pelvis made a smacking sound as it slapped against his tender, abused ass, her fat swinging balls knocking against his smaller ones. Every thrust was met with a pained grunt from Mark and a delighted squeal from Ashley, who held Mark's ass cheeks spread wide so he could take every inch that Arabelle had to offer. Arabelle's skin shone with sweat as she pounded into Mark's defenseless ass, but she showed no signs of slowing down. If anything, she thrusted faster and faster into him, dominating him completely.

Mark's head was swimming from all the competing sensations, and he began to feel a stirring, coming not from his cock, but from his prostate, which was on fire as Arabelle thrusted deeper and deeper, harder and harder, with every thrust.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come!" he cried out. He kissed Ashley on the mouth and rubbed her clit with his thumb as his ass spasmed around Arabelle's fat cock, driving her to orgasm as well. The come that Mark shot into Ashley was more than matched by the giant load, the second in two days, that Arabelle filled his ass with. The brunette let out a wordless grunt as she bottomed out inside Mark and filled him with her hot seed before collapsing on top of them, her soft, pillowy breasts once again coming to rest on Mark's back.

They lay there in the glorious glow of their shared orgasm, slowly panting as their hearts beat out of their chests. Arabelle's cock finally shrunk and she pulled out of Mark's abused ass, her cock still connected to his hole by a phantom string of sperm.

Mark rolled off of Ashley onto his back, as he regained his breath he looked back at Ashley and Arabelle, who both seemed as satisfied and exhausted as he was. Without any of them saying so much as a word, they laughed.

"Holy shit," Mark said, his ass burning as the post-coital glow faded, "I don't know if I'll be able to walk for a week."

"Good," Arabelle said, "you should be spending that week in bed with us, anyway."

"God, you're insatiable."

"You know it," she said, "Ashley here has been hopelessly addicted to me since the day we met."

"My my, aren't we cocky?" Ashley said, eliciting a chuckle from Mark and Arabelle before rolling her eyes.

"I think I need a shower," Arabelle said, wiping the sweat from her brow and starting to get up before Mark grabbed her by the waist, and pulling her back to bed.

"You're not going anywhere," he said, blowing a huge raspberry into her stomach. Arabelle squirmed, trying not to laugh and failing.

"get off me, you dork," she said, before grabbing his head and pulling him towards her for a kiss. She then pushed him off and went to the bathroom, leaving Mark and Ashley to spoon together, enjoying the shared silence as the sound of running water resonated in the other room. And as Mark lay there, in the embrace of this beautiful woman, he knew that he would not change a single thing about this truly wonderful slice of time and space.

12