TRIO - with Pink Extension Cord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
310 Followers

Utterly different fucking styles, they had – Jeff liked to tease, to fuck steadily and delicately with just the helmet going steadily in-and-out through her pussy-entrance's sphincter – plus an occasional random full-depth thrust that always seemed to come just when she needed it most. It was a marvelous technique, cock-head tugging rhythmically, gently, on her clit's hood, precisely the right sensations.

Contrariwise, Mutt entered her slowly, carefully, but fully, letting her body adjust to his size – handling his girth and length didn't turn out to be that difficult after all. He could stay poised above her, his weight on elbows and knees, fully embedded, almost no stroking, using his pubes to massage her clit, and his splitter-cock like a paddle to slowly stir the cauldron of her belly.

Had she come?

Oh, god YES! Times without counting with each man, the evening's entire opening event merged into a huge blur of sensations and noises and thrashings.

Missionary ended with a long, long session of Jeff's mouth between her legs and Mutt's on her nipples. Mutt had even nursed on her carefully-shaved anus, driven his tongue far up inside, making the oddest feelings. Odd, but delicious, and he kept it up a long time.

When she had come to the point of utter breathlessness Jeff replaced him, drizzled ultra-lube down her split – she was so high on sensation that the coolness didn't even penetrate her consciousness. He scooted towards her, raised her legs to a perfect vertical vee and spread them wide, almost into a split ("Aha!" She thought, remembering how his weight had lain against her – "...the source of the hip-socket tenderness identified!"), positioned the tip of his blue-steel hardon in the dimple of her anus, and pressed forward.

Helen had some, but not much, experience in this buttfucking business – her few tries had not been particularly exciting or rewarding, more partner-accommodation than desire on her part, and generally mildly uncomfortable – but these men were different, they knew exactly what to do, how to keep her high and desperate for being entered... with a thumb gently on her clit, a mouth roaming over various and sundry exciting places, nibbling and testing.

She stared upwards at him as Jeff's cock slid effortlessly full length into her bottom. She recalled thinking thank god it wasn't Mutt's splitter entering her body via that opening – what a concept!

Helen virtually exploded upwards as Jeff began to stroke, cock in her bottom, thumb in her pussy, hand vibrating on her clit nonstop. After some minutes Jeff vacated her bottom: he pulled out and stood up, reached for her hand, helped her to stand as well. In the momentary quiet her bottom and pussy felt horribly empty, tingling, aching, wanting.

Mutt sat down athwart the bed corner, pulled her over to stand straddling his thighs, her back to his face. He grinned at her puzzlement, muttered "Not to worry, Madam – all will be made clear in a moment!"

She shivered, standing there above Mutt's king-sized erection, waiting. From behind, his hands cupped her tits, he was leaning back at an angle pulling her to him, one hand left its tit and grasped his cock, placed it snugly against her anus. She gasped at the very idea, almost protested, but decided to just flow.

Mutt stayed still for the moment: Jeff knelt between her legs, leaned forward, and his tongue contacted her clit, his mouth inhaled it, a distraction perhaps? Incredible teamwork! Mutt gave instructions: "Just settle, dear... slow and easy. Gravity and time are your friends. NO HURRY, speed is NOT of the essence this time! You haven't even BEGUN to come yet, believe us. Your butt is plenty loose for me, now, from Jeff's warm-ups. You didn't seem to mind, either. That nifty butt of yours is loose, lubed, and all ready for Mr Biggie. You can take much more than you think, love! "Try it, you'll like it!" is our motto!"

He was right: as she let herself settle, he filled her bottom hugely, stretched it to what she was sure was her limit, but there was not the slightest tinge of pain, just tidal-waves of iridescent sensations. She was in charge, slow was indeed good. As she brought Mutt's monster inside and began to lever herself deliciously up and down its full length in breathless excitement, she had no idea how long her legs might be able to keep this up. But a long time was greatly to be hoped for!

Mutt's hardon fit into her butt like a piston in a cylinder – she could FEEL the ridge of his cockhead as it slid along inside her rectum, and was sure she could also feel the suction on her viscera as the thing slid outwards when she rose, thigh muscles quivering. Jeff was working her clit non-stop, his had rising and falling to stay properly positioned on her clit. She wondered especially at this teamwork, what must it feel like to the men to have Jeff's chin pressed against Mutt's shaft. Pretty intimate stuff for two straight guys, and all in the name of giving HER pleasure! The wondering didn't last long – she lost the thought entirely as Jeff's fingers managed to slide into her cunt, where they found her hyper-drive spot, pressed, and blew her head off – she was sure that was what had happened.

They held her at that insane peak practically forever- then in the midst of it all Mutt lay right back with her atop him her back to his chest, his cock still fully buried in her butt, and Jeff stood, stepped between her legs, and added his cock to the mix, sliding all the way into her pussy in one long swoosh, making her gasp and feel certain that surely NOW she would split! But she hadn't.

Double penetration - a sandwich with herself as the filling! In real life, not in some cockamamie dream world! Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined this! Much less enjoying it this ecstatically.

Happy birthday! Thank you, Phyllis!

She had never been so full, never had such a swarming proliferation of sensations bombarding her, either. One of the few coherent thoughts she could later dredge up was the observation that "... a girl could get used to this – maybe even addicted!" There was something ultimately dirty, erotic, sensual, forbidden, all at once here. The sensations were so overwhelming that she didn't have room mentally to be embarrassed or worried, just bathed in the delight.

She orgasmed almost continually. And oh by the way, why wasn't she getting sore? She was far more malleable, more adaptable, more capable than she could have believed.

Jeff grinned devilishly down at her – "Sandwich time. Lover! First of several." Then he reached out and without breaking contact or rhythm brought up the little vibrator attached to its pink cord. He handed it to her, said "Experiment!" and leaned back as he stroked, giving her room between them – room in which to maneuver the vibrator.

How many times had she come that way? Impossible to even estimate. Then there had been the quick, friendly, surprisingly well-coordinated movement to place her, kneeling, atop Jeff, with Mutt behind her and up her butt like a satyr. At the same time her breasts were being suckled properly, nonstop, by Jeff (how could he curl his back so far?) as her bottom again accepted greedily all that Mutt carried.

It was in that configuration that she had sensed the men's high pitch of need, and suggested it was time, perhaps, for them to come. Consensus was easy to get. She held still and below her Jeff let himself go, pounding upwards into her until he came in short, sharp jerks. No sooner had he settled than Mutt was once again moving in her bottom: taking full possession of her, with long, slow, full-length strokes, each so deep his cock seemed to reach all the way to the back of her throat. How strong he was, holding her tightly as he pounded – she was utterly helpless, yet somehow felt actually in control, and faster-deeper-stronger was what she demanded – and did so aloud, repeatedly.

It couldn't actually have been HER (!?) saying those things, could it? And there was nothing she wanted more than what she got – teeth hard on the nape of her neck, hands cupping her tits, arms squeezing intensely against her sides, then huge long gasping braying releases one after another, the pulsing spasms of his cock so deep inside. She was certain she could actually feel the individual spurts of his come inside her. Almost howling, she came yet again as he thoroughly lubricated her rectum with his ejaculate.

As a recovery exercise, in the shower all three participated in a grand lather-and-rinse session. Later yet, fully recovered, they showed her other things – put her head over the bed-corner and let it hang to open her gullet, Jeff straddling her face, his balls briefly available to her mouth, skinning the long tight foreskin back to expose his plum, coating the shaft with sweet-tasting super-lube, some wonderful coaching from both men and suddenly she was actually deep-throating him, or more precisely Jeff was throat-fucking her, the long slow penetrations ending with her nose against his ball-sac.

Being filled this way was unbelievably erotic – there were wunderbar nerves down deep in her throat, just beyond the gag-reflex, and in fact the head-dangling seemed to have turned off the reflex. The effort to coordinate her breathing with his thrusts quickly became automatic and easy.

Between her legs, something else was going on at the same time, Mutt lifting her bottom high, putting a thick pad of terrycloth towel beneath her as if anticipating something, then the squish of lube being squeezed, a huge glacial stretching in her pussy, one Michelangelo hand three fingers fully inside, then – slowly, carefully, with an incredible patience and persistence, a fourth. She was shivering violently, coming hard in short, sharp spasms, and he was pressing his hand into her in time with her contractions.

She hadn't really been paying attention – too much else going on with her throat up at her northern end– when suddenly her lower belly and anus seemed consciously to decide to accommodate him, yawned, and with a huge stretching pulse his entire hand slid inside, to the wrist. She gasped, tried to sit up, pushed Mutt away to clear her throat for breath and comment, but he didn't let her say a thing, muttered "Relax! Enjoy!" and refilled her throat. She did not object.

Mutt's hand was a live thing inside her belly, turning, balling into a fist, opening slowly wide, wider, she could remember clearly feeling each fingertip as a separate force inside her body. So DEEP! And so intense - surely to God there was no way of getting any more sensation out of her crotch... or was there?

Abruptly she came so hard she peed, knowing it was happening, unable to stop, realizing that was why the towels were under her butt – these two men were really knowledgeable. Phyllis had been right, right, RIGHT! It had taken, she thought next morning, about twenty minutes to recover after that one. The hand emerging from her engorged, stretched pussy was the most memorable item, almost frightening, the clearest memory only because there was so much less going on at that moment, she could actually pay attention and study it.

Then, of all things, came their piece de resistance, something they were sure she'd never tried before – as if they didn't know she had never experienced much of what they'd already done!

While Mutt stroked and cuddled her above the navel, being gentlemanly about letting her suck on his genuinely perpetual hardon, Jeff held up a Q-tip – their gear-bags seemed to be bottomless pits of ideas and devices. He coated it with special slippery, three-antibiotic ointment, made sure she saw what it was, told her "No worry, just pleasure – and no verdammit bladder infections, either. We're going to show you an erogenous zone most women have no idea they possess. Men too – but that's for another time and place. Ready?"

She shivered, nodded, tried to relax: she followed instructions, spread herself wide, wider for him, her bottom supported on dry replacement towels. The coated tip found her pee opening, slid gently inside. She watched – he twirled it slowly as it advanced. Half an inch, an inch, a bit more.

Then, suddenly, blue-lightning blasts of electricity took control of her body away from her brain and as he stroked her, no more than a quarter inch in and out, she felt herself vibrating like a string on a violin being stroked to hold the highest, thinnest, wailing note – the tension went on, and on, and on, until suddenly Jeff brought his tongue-tip to her clit, caught the underside, and the bomb went off. It was far and away the most intense sexual thing she'd ever done – notwithstanding the rest of the evening's events.

Shortly after that, with her lying warmly between them, completely surrounded by male bodies and gentle male odors and all slick with slowly-drying sweat, they had declared her a highly satisfactory partner. And when she muttered that she was worried that they hadn't enjoyed themselves, they told her first, that each of them had come three times, and second, that it was no particular wonder she couldn't remember some details. "After all, lady, you were really busy, fully preoccupied!"

The guys teamed up, then, to give her a long, thorough back massage. It was hypnotically sensuous – her entire body was aglow and happy. They covered her warmly with sheet and blanket as she slipped into a gentle doze.

Then they packed up silently and left as promised. When the front door closed at about three AM, she didn't hear a thing.

Morning.

Now, with the night's memories reassembled and inspected, she allowed her eyes to open. The clock showed eight.

Time to move? She did so, carefully, testing to see how things felt during movement as opposed to her recent static inventory. Sore? No – but tender and thoroughly-stretched, for sure. Everywhere. She slid to the bed's edge, stood up carefully. A glance at the cheval glass reminded her in detail of Big-Tool Mutt filling her bottom with that insanely large, absolutely rigid cock. After how many hours of that, would her anus and rectum ever work properly again? Was there still semen up inside her butt?

Her crotch tingled as she moved gingerly – what about PEEING for God's sake – mightn't something be pretty sore inside her, twixt bladder and outer world?

How many miles of cock had she taken last night – more importantly, how did one SCORE such a thing? Did one in-and-out count for twice the cock's length? She would have to discuss this with Phyllis! A huge long Sneaky-Pete fart told her things were still working well – she suspected it was due mostly to air pumped into her during their bowel-reaming exercises. And peeing? A bit electric, but not worrisome.

She had just finished drying off when the phone rang – it was Phyllis. Yes, Helen was free for lunch today, and YES things had gone swimmingly, incredibly well. Happy Birthday indeed, and thank you very, very much! They could talk about it in gory detail at noon. Phyllis admitted that she'd already checked with the Team – true to their word, they would tell her nothing except that they were EXTRAORDINARILY grateful to Phyllis for the introduction, and to Helen for what they called "An incredibly fine time with a beautiful woman!"

And, Phyllis hastened to add, they were certainly amenable to a rematch any time Helen might be so inclined – the men had instructed Phyllis to say so. They didn't want any doubts.

There was a long pause in the women's conversation, broken finally by Phyllis saying "For example, on your REAL birthday in a few days? Hmmmm? Could you take another round of all that stuff you're going to tell me about at lunch?"

Helen thought for perhaps a second, then giggled into the receiver and said "Damn right! I've got no other plans – couldn't think of a better way to spend that evening. But, Phyllis love, there'll have to be a special condition. You ready for this?"

Phyllis assured her that she was ready.

Helen said "If - and only if - YOU attend as well. Four this time, not just three. Sauce for the goose and all that."

"I thought you'd NEVER ask!" said Phyllis.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
310 Followers
12