Trip

Story Info
You get together with a lover you're destined for.
2.5k words
4.22
9.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahz1
ahz1
3 Followers

Pulling up to the gatehouse, I lower my window. Asking for a particular spot and getting it. I pay, and we continue to the right under and past the first building, making a left. Pulling almost straight into the spot, Dwarfed by a 40 foot stepped-slab concrete wall, with shrubbery planted amidst the mass. I pop the trunk on my terrible green 4 door skylark. Just having thoroughly cleaned it out after quitting smoking. Your bags are small but heavy, you insist on carrying them, but I already have the 2 main ones. Leaving you your carry on. I close the trunk and walk to the back door, extricating my keys from a pocket. It's hot and sticky, the sweat sticking our clothes to us. You're wearing dark blue shorts, light socky things, and a red T-Shirt. Very patriotic :). I'm wearing black sweat-shorts a Dark red T-Shirt and black socks. Holding the door as You pass,

"You wanna walk or ride?"

"I don't care"

"Then go right, and right through the door to the stairs."

"Ok."

I watch the sexy sway of your hips from a few feet back as you follow my directions.You steal a glance back at me, to see me watching you.

"What floor again?"

"Four"

We climb the 4 flights and eight landings to the fourth floor.

"Which way?" You ask over your shoulder.

"Left, Last door along the wall on the right."

"I can't wait to take a shower, I'm all sticky and Diirt-tee"

Intentionally playing with the last word. You get to the last door along the wall.

"This one?"

"Yep"

As I put one bag down to unlock the double lock. Which you grab, and I grab back when I'm done. Which results in an a half exasperated knowing smile from you as you pass me to enter the apartment.

"Oh no!"

You exclaim as the heat hits you.

"It's like 20 degrees hotter in here"

"I know, but not for long, give me a minute, and I'll start fixin that"

I take your bags to the bedroom, as you look around. Studying the pictures around the room and hanging from the walls. No doubt thinking up some razor-sharp jibes as you come across some pics of me when I was much younger. You hear a loud Mechanical noise off to the right from the bedroom start. You wander into the dining room, which your really in already, being open and part of the living room, and then onto the small kitchen. Not to neat, but not messy. You hear me enter the living room and go past the kitchen to the front window in there. Then another mechanical noise starts, not as loud as the bedroom one.

"Ok, the Air conditioning is on in the bedroom, and in here"

As we meet in the dining room.

"It'll take about 20-30 minutes to cool off. Shower is this way, The bedroom is here"

As I show you through the rest of the apartment. Big rooms, small apartment, the way I always think of it :).

You find your bags on the far side of the bed near the windows and the noisy a/c.

"Is it always that loud?"

"40 years old, and it's not supposed to work at all"

You grab your toiletries, and some casual clothes and as I leave you alone, and head for the bathroom. You see the light on and hear me in there.

"Be out in a sec"

I flush and wash my hands. I open the door, and point to the towel hanging on the shower curtain.

"That's yours, hope you like it"

"Which one is yours?"

"The one above the hamper. Listen if you need someone to wash your back...."

"No, thank you. There'll be time for that later"

You say in your mommy voice, with a hint of a chuckle, as you push me out and close the door.

I go into the bedroom and grab some clothes to put on after I shower, then head to the living room and flip the TV on, and wait the aproximately 40-45 mins. LOL.

I hear you finish in the bathroom, and gather my clothes and head in. As I approach you quickly scurry into the bedroom, closing the door behind you. I shower and shave again. I can't be too well shaven, especially for you. I throw my shorts and t-shirt on, and go looking for you. The bedroom door is still closed, so I listen close for a moment, then push it open slowly. You are standing at the foot of the bed facing the large wall mirror and primping? You preceed me by saying

"Hey"

"Hey", I say deeper.

I move up behind you, making sure to touch only your upper arms. I look past you into the Mirror, to see what you see.

"Stunning", I declare.

"You are biased"

"Damn straight I am, but you are gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, striking, amazing, etc, etc, and I will never let you forget it"

Smiling broadly, I move my body into contact with yours, arms resting around your midesection. You spent some time 'making yourself pretty' for me, your sideways look in the mirror at me, could have been a pose from a models ad. Your long white t-shirt hid the fact that you were only wearing pink panties below. You put your brush down on the dresser in front of you. You raise your arms up and over your head to frame my neck. Leaning back into me seductively closing your eyes, making sure your ass connects with my cock.

"I know"

I look in the mirror at us, your head against my shoulder next to my head, and just take in this extraordinary moment. Another one that is already burning in to my brain.

My hands slide your panties down as far as I can, past your full hips. Your hands reach down and push my underwear down, while I pull your T over your head. The movent of your legs allows your panties to slide down to the floor, so you step out of them. I need to reach down and help mine past my knees, while you grab the bottom of my T and try to yank it off.

"Hey, come on, you're slow"

"I'll show you slow!"

I grab you around the waist and throw you on the bed. You land sideways scrambling to halfheartedly get away, then I grab a leg and pull. Forcing you quickly but gently on your back, allowing me to cover you with my body. My head over your stomach, hands sliding up yor arms over your head. Taking in your nude upper body, your perfect breasts with rock hard nipples. Playful look on your sculpted ageless face, hair askew. You look up at me expectantly, I lunge forward and attack you full on the lips with my mouth. Gently but firmly probing your mouth with our tongues intertwining.

Gently holding your arms above you head, my mouth ravages your neck and breasts, as you writhe beneath me, both teasing and wanting. You look down at me assaulting your breasts inquisitively. I jump up to plant a soft kiss on your lips. I leave you with a smile and move lower down your exquisite body. Running my hands down your arms and sides until they reach your breasts, and start squeezing and teasing them. My tongue finds your navel, and you gasp and push me gently to stop. I continue down to your pussy, licking and sucking liberally. Licking inside and outside your lips, hearing your breathing start and stop, playing with your breasts. Tickling your clit with my tongue. Swirling around and round, noticing the generous amounts of pussy juice out flowing and lapping it up, and spreading it all over your inner pelvis. Working determinedly, but easily over and in your pussy. My tongue just reaching your G-spot, and tickling it repeatedly.

I reposition myself to better reach your inner depths with my tongue and mouth. I love the way you taste, pure is the best I can come up with. My tongue thoroughly covers every nook and cranny of your pussy. Of course, sneaking down to probe your asshole, then back up to suck on your clit. Over and around, and in and out again and again. Burying my nose in your cunt, devouring you like a starving man. Wanting it to go on forever, but also being aroused to greater heights I move up between your legs to face you. Kissing you hard on the lips, my cockhead already bouncing against your cunt. Still kissing you, I probe with my cock, and enter you slowly. Lips open and wet, you take me in easily. As the incredible sensations assail my brain, I hug you to me never wanting to let go.

Pushing all the way in, I gaze into your contented face. Slowly stroking in and out. Moving around and around, changing the angle every so often, to make sur I fuck your cunt completely. You are tight and wet and feel wonderful. Sliding my hard dick in and out, slowly and deliberately. Making sure to massage your G-spot with the top of my dick often. Leaning down and taking a nipple in my mouth, to suck and gently bite. Making love to you completely is the only way :).

In and out, slowly and deliberately. All the way in and then all the way out. Luxuriating in the warm slick tightness of your slutty hole. Gyrating and matching my movements as you watch me intently, fucking you. Watching my mouth work your nipples and breasts, lovingly lathering and teasing your rock hard nipples.

"Turn over"

You look up to me, and I let you up. You flip yourself over on your stomach, and I grab a hip in each hand and pull you up to all fours. You glance at me over your shoulder, unspeaking. I look down at your tight ass and swollen pussy lips below, and aim my cock at your vulnerable hole. Slipping it easily into your wet pussy, fucking in and out from behind. Watching your ass jiggle slightly from my stomach butting into it. Fucking you deep, with long measured strokes. I reach my hands to your shoulders pulling towards me, straightening your back, as i almost sit my body down on my legs, changing the thrusting angle so I'm fucking you at a 45 deg angle. Fucking a little faster now, angling left and right and all around to thoroughly fuck your wet hole. Filling you to the brim of your shaved lips and pulling all the way out again, and again.

My right thumb finds your asshole as my left hand finds your left breast. Stopping the motion of your breast swaying in time with our fucking, Kneading and squeezing it firmly. Tickling your nipple and tisting it slightly. My thumb massages your rosebud. Around and around in time with my thrusting. It's still slick inside from my tongue and your cuntjuice, so my thumg slips in easily. Another glance over your shoulder, as my left hand moves up to cup a handfull of your long hair, and tug slightly. Forcing you to look at me, lust in your eyes, you then close them and turn forward. I work my thumb in more, alternating strokes of my cock and thumb. Double fucking both your wanton holes in tandem.

"Ohhhh"

From your lips filters back to me. You are fucking me back now, more cockthrusting than thumb fucking. I drop your hair and reach my fingers to your lips, and you suck a couple in hard. I pull out of you, and push you back on the bed on your stomach, legs apart and me between them.

I stick my tongue in your asshole, reaming you deeply. Tongue fucking your ass frantically. Holding it firmly in place with a hand on each buttcheek, spreading them to gain better access. My cheeks smack off of yours, as your asshole opens to me under my relentless tongue. Working it in, and around and around, inside and out. Hotly probing your most sensitive area, lubing it incessantly for what you know is to come.

I move back and finger fuck your pussy a little, then lay my dick on the crack of your ass. The sweat saliva and pussyjuice all over makes it easy to hump your crack. Then I position the head at your pruned hole, you tense, then relax at the slight pressure. I slip it in slowly, letting you get used to the diameter. The head slips past your sphincter gently, I stop. Looking down at you. Your head laying on it's side, hair askew arms laying limply, your ass upturned with my cock halfway up it. I lean into you, resting some of my weight on you, the rest on my hands to either side of you. I push my cock all the way into your ass, balls resting on your cunt.

You writhe in slight discomfort as my shaft impales you fully. I stay there along time fully in your ass, unmoving. I reach around and play with your clit with my cock firmly in your ass. I start moving in and out slowly hands on either side of you again. You wiggle under me and gasp as I plow your ass with my cock. My balls coming to rest against your swollen red pussy lips over and over again. My pelvic area to your soft ass, connected by love and lust throughout time. I thrust you meet me. Grinding and writhing together, forbidden and bidden together.

"Come hither my little slut and fuck me good"

As I let you suck on a finger.

"I Love my sluts ass, so warm and tight like the little girl you are"

You shake your head no, I grab your hair and pull gently. You shake your head no, and try to loosen my grip, I pull back firmly, snapping your head back. I reach down with my mouth and lightly bite your right shoulder. While fucking your tight welcoming ass faster.

"Mmmmmm"

You emit while sucking my finger, vibrating me and sending electricity to my cock and into your ass.

We have become one and are humping faster moaning and groaning, bed creaking. The smell of sex and lust permeates the room. Pounding into your ass, as your moans increase in pitch. You grab my arm and clutch tight, as I feel your ass clench me tighter. I pound harder you gasp with each stab, raising your head up from the pillow, pumping your ass up to meet each thrust. Smacking skin, slippery wet, half numbed craziness taking over. Then the lights are flashing and the stars shooting, your asshole spasming wanting to squeeze out my thrusting cock. I start shooting huge wads of my cum into your ass, slickening everything, still fucking furiously. Your farhead is down against the pillow, your arms clutching mine in a vicelike grip as you start convulsing all over your body, pouring your come out of your pussy in rivers, pooling in the sheets.

You groan louder and louder, like a keening wail

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

from your belly, from your soul, matching me note for note.

ahz1
ahz1
3 Followers