Trip Home

Story Info
A text on the way home turns to unexpected fun.
774 words
3.68
22.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a tough day at work. You just wanted to get home and relax. Driving along an isolated stretch of road you hear a bleep, and feel a vibration from your phone resting in your top pocket. The vibration of the phone sends a tingle through your left breast and the nipple begins to stiffen.

"Damn," you think to yourself as you pull over to the side of the road to look at the screen. An instant message from me. "Hey there... What you up to?"

"Just finished work and driving home. You?"

"Was just sitting here admiring a picture of your blue panties and rubbing a stiffy through my pants, imagining your fingers plunging into your pussy."

"Wow... That was a bit unexpected. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I have those blue panties on right now. LOL"

A pause.

"Now I am hard... You want to play a little?"

You look around to check that the road is clear and reply "Yeah, I think I need to relax a bit..."

"OK, set your seat back a little and stretch out. I want you to run your hand over each breast and inside your top, teasing each nipple until they are hard."

"Mmmmmmm."

"You wearing jeans or a dress?"

"Pants, light cotton ones."

"Sounds nice, I want you to rub a couple of fingers over your pussy. Through your pants. Let me know when it starts to feel good. I am one hand typing this as I stroke my cock. Feeling it get harder as I think of you feeling yourself for me..."

"Mmmmmm... I am starting to feel warm. My blouse is undone and my tits are pulled out of my bra. Pinching my nipples as I stroke over my pussy. So hot... I just took a picture of my pussy covered in my moist panties for you."

"Fuck that sounds hot. Stretching back here to let my fingers run up and down my hard cock.
Now unzip your pants and allow your fingers to slide under your panties. Are you wet?"

"Ohhh yes. Wet for your cock. Ready to be fucked hard by you..."

"Pull aside your panties and run your fingers over your wet pussy lips. Press a finger in and let it touch your clit, rub it gently, allow the sensations to build."

"Mmmmmmmm..."

Another pause then you ask, "are you hard for me?"

"Oh yes... Running my fist up and down my hard cock now. Rubbing my fingers in quick strokes over the glans. Pushing my hips forward to meet my strokes. Feels so good I am going to have to shoot a load soon."

"I have pushed my pants and panties down and am now pushing 2 fingers into to my hot exposed pussy. Feeling them rub against my cunt walls as I pull them out, then pump them back in. My hips are rising from the seat to meet my fingers."

"Oh shit I am about to cum... Fuck that pussy hard for me baby. I am cumming..."

A long...long pause.

"OMG!! You will not believe what happened here."

"What?"

"I was really getting into the finger fucking I was giving myself and suddenly there was a knock on the window of the car. I look up to see a cop. He was standing there rubbing a very large bulge in his trousers. I wound down the window and he leaned in, his eyes scanning over my bare body. 'You having fun in there?' he asked. I went to cover myself, but he reached in and stopped me, adding, 'I tell you what, wank me off, as I finger fuck you, and we will let this indiscretion slide'. Thinking I was in trouble, and I was so hot as I had not cum yet, I pushed my hips up to expose my moistness to him. His rough fingers slowly moved over my lips as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard long cock. I reached out and ran my fingers over his hardness. He began to pump his fingers into my hot wet cunt as I stroked his hard cock through the window. After a minute or so we both grunted we were cumming. He released his load over the car door as I gushed over his fingers. He then raised his fingers to lick them clean of my juices."

"Oh fuck that is hot... Just stroked myself to another orgasm. Came all over the rug here in my office. Too quick to get to the tissues. You all OK?"

"Yep, he just left, zipping up his fly while saying, 'No texting while driving now.'"