Trip to Alaska

Story Info
Master takes His slave ice fishing
2.4k words
4.03
19.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selenium
selenium
7 Followers

I had been after Master to take some time off from His stressful job and get away for a while with His slave.

Much to my surprise one evening when He walked in and said, "pack a small bag we are going away for a few days."

Trilled to hear this from Him finally, I jumped up, hugged Him and ran to pack. Once on the air plane He leaned into me and whispered in my ear that He had a big surprise planned for me once we got settled into our room at the resort.

I asked Him to tell me now but of course He wouldn't being the tease that He is.

As we drove up to the resort I gasp at how lovely it was. We walked into the cabin my dark eyes danced over the beautiful woodwork,

"I've never seen anything like it, I never dreamed that there could be so much beauty in a place where everything is frozen," I said

Master, just laughed and smiled to me. I unpacked our bags while Master went to the lodge and asked about things to do on our stay. Master had told me after I had things put away to prepare myself for the surprise He spoke of on the plane. Not knowing for sure what it was I was getting ready for was a little difficult but knowing my Master it was something I soon wouldn't forget.

I underdressed and slipped into the shower. The hot water felt excellent on my tan skin, sliding my hands across my slick skin, my dark hair drank in the water as it clung to my pelt. My mind started to wonder what exciting surprise Master had in store for His slave girl. Quickly bringing myself back to present time, I got my razor and went to work, knowing that I was to be clean shaven from the neck down. Master does not approve of any body hair. I step out of the steamy shower and there stands my Master. He is such a handsome man. Even after all this time I still blush a bit as He gazes on my naked flesh. He grins at me noticing the slight blush as He moves to me.

"You have such beautiful breasts," He says

As He takes the towel from me and rubs it across my nipples.

"I think even a fish would be glad to nibble at these nipples," He says with an evil chuckle.

Looking up at Him with my dark eyes as water drips from my chin to my chest, wondering where that comment came from. Before I can think more about it He slaps my nude wet ass hard.

"Get ready My little slut,” He says.

Once I am dressed and ready Master places my collar with the big O ring around my neck and clicks my leash to it. Out the door we go, He has rented a jeep for us to get around in.

He says, "do you like to fish lil one?"

"Yes!" I say very excited

"Good," is all He says.

We come to a place where they do the ice fishing; several little houses are sitting a few feet apart from each other. Master parks the car comes to my side and takes my leash and leads me to the main house. Inside there are a lot of men sitting around talking and drinking beer. There is a TV with a football game on. All the men stop and turn to look at Master and me. Master speaks to the man behind the bar, I can only hear a little of their conversation. He tells Master all the shacks are full right now and with that Master turns looks at me and gives me His wicked smile.

"Come My lil slut," He says leading me outside and to the first little house.

He opens the door and all He says is, “use her well.”

I look up at Him with my almost black eyes He gives me a nod and that's all I need. I know what I am to do next. Master takes a seat to watch as His slave works. The man moved to me and first pulled the ribbon from my long dark hair letting it fall loosely to my waist.

"You're right about her," he says as he looks me up and down, "she is a beauty, I'll bet she's quite a companion for you," the man says as he removed my jacket looking at my shapely body.

"Yes, she is a good slave, I don't know how I would get along without her," Master said as He watched with pleasure.

I began unbuttoning my shirt, my eyes never leaving Masters. The man continued to watch my smooth, soft curves ripple and sway as I exposed more and more of my silky flesh to his eyes. My dark brown hair almost matched my evenly tanned skin. I pulled my pants from my long, muscular legs, the man watched me all the time I was undressing. Master smiled, He knew there was something about me that seemed to hypnotize men.

Standing now nude in front of this man, he had already unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out and was slowly stroking up and down. Looking at me with lust in his eyes, wanting just a small taste of Master's slut. I slide my hands over my full, rounded breasts, feeling my dark crinkled nubbins of twisted desire hardening, taking each nipple between my thumb and finger, rolling them, licking my lips. The man moved near me and took one of my swollen nipples into his wet mouth this sending rippling delights thru my body. Mauling at me like a hungry animal now the man turns me around and bends me over kicking my legs apart as his long, thick cock slams into my cunt. His rough, steady thrusts pounding in my tight and hungry body over and over as his big rough hands reach around to my hot cunt. Pulling my wetness open, exposing it to the freezing air inside the little shack. One big finger presses on my swollen clit and rubs up and down hard matching his rude thrust in and out of me. I heard him grunt and knew any moment he would explode his searing cum inside me and this task would be over.

Once his cock was cleaned of all my fuck juice I stood and looked at Master. He smiled at me letting me know I had done well. He then took my leash and led me out of the little shack into the very cold wind. Over to the next shack we went, inside to find another horny man. He stood up looking at me standing there in the nude my nipples stood outward, from the freezing temps just demanding to be sucked. My thighs were still wet from the sex I had just had with the other man. He tried to speak but it was like someone had stolen his voice. I looked at Master and He gave me a nod of His head. I then started finger- fucking my already wet cunt. Opening my legs wider fucking in and out of my juicy cunt over and over as the two men watched me. Master closed the door behind me and walked over to the chair and sat down to watch His slut.

The mans cock had risen straight outward aching for attention. I reached out and grabbed him by it, pulling him towards me. I leaned into the man biting his neck then licking up to his ear lobe sucking it into my mouth, next whispering "I need you inside me now!," I lie back on the ice and spread my legs the man climbed on top of me as I guided his cock towards my prepared cunt. He slid into me in one push as a loud moan escaped his lips. I bit his shoulder and wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper inside me. And then it started, we were fucking, no loving, no foreplay, nothing fancy just like two animals consumed by the need to reproduce. The man was getting ready to deliver his load deep inside of me when Master told him to stop and turn me over. Doing this put the top half of my body almost right over the fishing hole. Now on my hands and knees the man could slide me back and forth on the ice. The mans cock had gotten painfully hard now and all he wanted was release. Grabbing me by my hips he pulled me back into him and on his cock in one motion. Master placed His feet up on my back and told me to lower my breast into the icy water. Looking at Him with dark eyes hoping He would give me that smile letting me know He was only joking, however it never came so I did as I was told. Leaning down slowly inch by inch my already cold but hard nipples went into the blue water. Once both breasts were covered in the freezing water Master said that was good and to keep that position. He nodded to the man to continue fucking me.

He began to ride me, rocking back and forth slowly with each thrust my nipples bobbled in the water. He ran his hands down the curve of my back, along my ass pulling me into him over and over. I felt something pinch my nipple softly and I moaned enjoying the sensation. My wet cunt clamp down on the man, then relaxed as he pressed deeper into me. He moved faster in and out of me, growing harder as I bathed his hard cock with my hot velvety juices. I felt the soft pinch of my nipple again, this time it was both of them. The feeling was something soft yet hard nibbling at my nipples in the water. They were so very cold and rock hard and almost numb from the temperature of the water but I could still feel the nips at them. I looked at Master with a worried look He shook His head "NO". I started to milk the man with my cunt muscles, the pinching of my nipples and the steady rhythm of the man was almost more than I could take.

I began controlling the thrusts, moving faster, harder, riding this man like a bitch in heat. Neither of us could wait any longer, he thrust his iron-hard cock deeper into me and sent hot jets of semen spurting across my cervix and into my womb. My body shivered from the cold and the fucking. I cleaned the mans cock and Master lead me to the next shack, this one was a little bigger and had a bed even. Master had me lay on the bed this time thank goodness. This man was ready and got down to business fast. He climbed on top of me and put his cock in between my magnificent tits. He started pumping his thick tool fast, sliding it back and forth between my cold breasts; I licked the tip as it reached my face each time. I pulled on my dark, rubbery nipples, while squeezing his thick cock between my cold breasts. He was looking directly into my deep dark eyes, as his prick began to twitch, and his balls started to explode.

I open my mouth ready for his cum when his cock started to squirt strands of thick, white cum, blasting all over my face it landing in my hair, and completely drenching my face. It was dripping down my chin, and into my deep cleavage. I wiped the gooey sperm from my eyes, and looked up to see my smiling Master, who had started jerking His cock. The man climbed off of me as I started to finger fuck myself. I pinched my nipple with the other hand, they where still very tender from the freezing water and mysterious pinching. The lewdness of the other men using Master's slut had gotten Him very hot. Still lying on the bed watching Master as I moved my hands over my thighs while still moving my hips in a fucking motion. I then crawl off the bed and over to where Master was sitting I started gently caressing His balls.

"Let me see your cunt, straddle My face so I can look up your fuck hole and see how wet My little whore is," Master said.

I stood and put one foot up on the bed, shifting my weight to the other and next put the other foot in the chair beside Master. Using one hand to spread my wet slit apart I ran the tip of my finger slowly and obscenely in and out of my hole. As I continued to finger fuck my cunt, Master worked His tongue up inside me. It was not long and I was shuddering in wave after wave of orgasm. Master pulled me down so that I was straddling Him and His cock was touching the entrance to my hole. I let myself rest on the head of His cock as it slowly pushed up into my fuck canal. He held me up by cupping His hands on my ass I slowly moved down pushing with my knees.

"You little whore!," He said as His cock deepened into His slave's cunt.

He looked deep into my dark eyes and saw that wild look that He loves so much and He pumped violently into my tight juicy cunt. I felt the head of His cock slamming the back of my cunt and then the hair on His thighs made contact with my smooth ass. He then turned me while still sitting on His cock so that my back was to Him. He took hold of my shoulders and pushed up a little then slammed me down on His cock. Fucking me hard over and over sliding His hands down to my small waist picking me up and sinking me back down on Him. Master's cock erupted with untamed gushing fury, spewing hot sticky load after load into me. I had started cumming again too. We continued to slam ourselves madly at each other, both entirely lost in obsession. The sperm was now squishing out of my cunt and dripping down the inside of my thighs. A lather of white foam circled the entrance to my hole as Master churned His semen inside His slave. Our bodies collapsed into each other and we stayed like that for a bit resting and enjoying the sound of the others heart beating.

selenium
selenium
7 Followers