Trip to Alberta

Story Info
Strangers find lust at a bar.
1.9k words
3.76
22.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's sitting at a table in a crowed Alberta bar. Her friends are with her, and they are talking over a few hard drinks. The music is playing loud, and the surroundings make her want to get up and dance, but none of her friends want to get up and let loose. She can hardly hear over the loud beats of the music, she's zoning out her friends, because she notices this guy dancing on the dance floor. He's not particularly dancing with anyone, but he sure is busting a move, and she can't help but stare. He's certainly caught her attention. He was looking good, in worn jeans, a white button up shirt, and a hat. He was very attractive.

She sees that she has drank all her drink, so she excuses herself from the table, and goes to the bar to get another. She's leaning over the bar, and someone bumps into her, she turns and to her amazement, it's the guy from the dance floor. He apologizes for bumping into her, but for some reason she doesn't mind.

He then introduces himself. "Hey, I'm Chris, I live around here, I feel like I know you, for some unknown reason."

She smiles and put out her hand, "Its nice to meet to Chris, I'm Rachel. You're a pretty good dancer. I'm impressed."

He then asks her if she would like to dance. She accepts, and they make there way to the dance floor.

As soon as they hit the dance floor, a kicking song came on, she loves dancing, and this song just made the moment all that much better.

She was feeling extremely bold tonight, she got closer to him, and wrapped her arm around his side, and laid a hand on his butt, and looked up at him and said "Lets dance."

She backed away from him and started dancing seductively, moving her hands all over her body. It was warm and her cloths were stuck to her body. She was sporting a tight shirt and jean skirt. He stared as she attracted him with her every move. He moved closer to her, and he pulled her in, and pushed his body against hers, as he moved with the music. To her surprise, she felt his semi hard cock on her as they grinded. As the song changed, she turned so her ass was facing him, and she started grinding him with her ass, and he placed his hands on her sides and moved his hands almost all over her body, as there bodies moved together. She didn't even notice anyone around them, she was having such a great time with him.

He then leaned into her ear and whispered, "I want to eat your pussy, so bad" She turned and faced him, he still had his hands on her sides, and said "I'd love to put my mouth on your cock."

She slid her hand over his crotch as she stared him in the eyes. He didn't say a word, he pulled her in and kissed her, his hands moved from her side, to the small of her back, and his other hand was in her hair. She was taken back, but she knew it felt right, and kept her hand in place on his crotch and rubbed him as he kissed her and she placed other hand on the sides of his legs, rubbing him while he kissed her.

After they stopped kissing, she asked if he wanted to go and meet her friends. They walked over together, as they walked, he laid a hand on her ass, and gave it a nice squeeze. She jumped a little but kept walking. They got to her friends, and she introduced them, and he says his buddies are here, and Im sure they'd get along great. He signalled them to come over, and they all got along great. They eventually all went to the dance floor. They danced together like no one was watching, she felt like she was flying. They danced non stop for most of the night, grinding, and touching each other sexually.

Then he finally dropped the question, "Do you wanna come back to my place?."

She didn't even think twice "Sure, I'll go home with you, just let me tell my friends Ill be back to the hotel later."

They walked to his car, he opened the door for her, and she got in. It was a nice little Civic, they drove off. And she was feeling pretty horny, so she placed her hand on his leg, and moving it up to the top of his pants. She undid his jeans, and stuck her hand down into his boxer-brief things, as soon as her hand touched his skin, she could see it grow. He was concentrating on the road, but he placed one hand her breast. She continued, she pulled it out of the top of his boxer-briefs, and brought her hand back to her, and spit in the palm of her hand, and replaced her hand back onto his hot, hard cock. She started stroking it slowly, till it got to the point where it was soooo hard, she thought it would exploded. She started pumping him harder, and she could hear him moaning, his arms were extended on the steering wheel, and he was pushed back into his seat. She removed her hand from his cock, and put it on his balls, and she started massaging them, and spit on her hand again to make his cock nice and wet. She moved her hand up and down the shaft, pumping him soo good and hard, his moans grew as she pumped him harder. All of a sudden the ride came to a stop, they were at his house.

He turns to her and says "Would you like to continue this inside?" She looked into his warm eyes, and said "Sure."

They both got out of the car, and he put his hand out to her, she grabbed it, and he lead her into his place. He gave her a quick tour, and he ended it in his bedroom. He put some music on and went and locked his bedroom door. She had already sat down on his bed, her legs were crossed, and she watched how he moved around the room.

He walked over to her at the bed, and ran his hands threw her hair. She was at crotch view, so she started to undo his jeans, she got them undone, and they fell to the floor. He stepped out of them, and pulled his boxer briefs off for her as well. His semi hard cock was right in her face. She slowly put her hand on it, and gave it one nice stroke, before she brought it closer to her mouth. She licked her lips, and gave it a nice big open mouth kiss, like she was placing a strawberry in her mouth and sucking on it. He tasted good. She ran her moist tongue around the tip of his cock, and her free hand played with his balls. She put more of him in her mouth as she ran circular motions on and around his cock with her right hand. Sucking the tip so hard, and fast, he got very very hard.

She then guided his cock into her mouth more, taking every inch in her hot wet awaiting mouth. He had his hand rested on the back of her head, and he took over. He started fucking her mouth, slow at first, and then picked up the pace. She had placed her hands on his bare ass, as he was fucking her mouth. She then stopped him, placed her hand on his cock, and deep throated every inch of his man hood, sucking hard with her throat, making his cock twitch, and his moans grew stronger. She deep throated him several times, until he moaned her name. The pre cum that had covered his cock, tasted so sweet. He leaned over, and started to pull her shirt up, revealing her stomach. She stopped sucking him, and looked up as he pulled her shirt off, her big breasts bounced out of the shirt, but were still covered by a black lace bra. She ran her hands up his legs, and under his shirt as she rose from the bed, she then pulled his shirt off.

She pulled her skirt off, and was standing there in her black lace bra, and a matching pair of panties. He pushed her back onto the bed, he followed her till he was straddling her legs. He looked over her body as he ran his hands all over her, he grabbed a hold of the sides of her panties and pulled them down as she lifted her butt off the bed. He revealed her nicely shaved pussy, that was calling his name. She moved her one leg out from under him, as he grabbed it and kissed her ankle, she then placed it on his left shoulder as he began to tease her pussy with his cock. He ran his hard cock over her clit, making her moan with excitement. She was wet and awaiting him to penetrate her, he then guided his hard cock into her, giving her every inch of his man hood. She grabbed onto her boobs as he began fucking her faster, his motions were making the bed squeak, and her boobs bounce.

He began to fuck her harder, making her moan "Oh, Chris, fuck me."

He leaned down and grabbed a hold of her breasts, and started putting his body into her. Her body moved with his every move, and she started to call out his name.

As her moans grew, you could hear him start to moan, "Oh, your soo fucking tight, baby get on top of me and ride my cock."

He placed her leg back on the bed, and she moved and he laid down, she crawled on him as she got herself in position. She gave him a nice big stroke before she guided him into her hot, wet mound, she placed her hands on his chest as she rode him. He placed his hand on the sides of her legs as she fucked him harder and faster, her pussy started to tighten as his cock was hitting all the right spots. His moans filled the room as she continued riding him, his hands travelled all over her body as she sat on his cock. Again, they switched position, she got up and off the, and started rubbing her pussy as she waited for him to come to her. She leaned over the bed, as he came up behind and her started fucking her dog style, his thrusts were sooo hard and deep she screamed out in pleasure, as he laid down everything he had. His balls were hitting her pussy as he penetrated her hard. Her pussy was sopping wet, and she was near ready to cum. Her moans grew louder as they continued to fuck.

She told him she was about ready to cum, and he just kept giving it to her, till she went into a loud orgasm, her pussy tightened around his cock, and made him have to come so bad, "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum, where do you want me to cum, ohh fuck!"

In her hot steamy orgasm she moaned loudly, "Wherever you want!!"

He then pulled out, and blew his hot load all over her tight ass, giving her a good smack on the ass.

She turned around, and gave his cock a kiss.

And said "Thank you for that, I haven't had sex in awhile. It was great."

She walked to bathroom to clean up before she went to him in his bed, she crawled in beside him, and put her head on his chest. And fell asleep in his warm sexy arms.