Trip to Barcelona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************

The remainder of my holiday in Spain scuttled along without any awkward moments. There simply wasn't room for one, because I couldn't avoid Miguel or Blake. They were two of the few friends I had in Spain. It was either shut myself in my room and ruin the rest of my holiday, or go out and hang with my friends and enjoy myself. I chose the latter.

That didn't mean I didn't think about what had happened that night. Whenever the memory crashed before my eyes against my will, I felt disgusted and excited. Sometimes I didn't know which feeling was strongest.

I had watched porn with Terry in the past and seen girls take two guys at the same time. I always berated them, dubbing them horrible names. But I had done the exact same thing ... and I think I had loved it, which scared me because it meant I was no different from those girls I had watched on the internet.

Blake and Miguel didn't appear too bothered about what happened. Sometimes I thought they didn't remember, but then I only had to stare into their eyes long enough to know the truth. They remembered, all right, and they wanted to do it again. At first I thought I was being too analytical, too paranoid, until they started making subtle advances.

In the club.

At their homes.

On the beach.

I didn't want to do it again. I really didn't. But it was like, after that Friday night, something dirty had awoken inside me.

Something that wanted another piece of the action.

On Saturday, I got a text from Miguel saying he and the others were coming over to my room to bid me farewell, as I would be leaving Spain the following Monday. I made myself presentable in a white tank-top and black knee-length skirt. A short while later I heard a knock on my door. That had to be them. I answered.

It was Miguel and Blake.

'Where are the others?' I asked, staring into the hallway, left and right.

'They couldn't make it.' Blake smiled at me.

I ushered them in and shut the door. This was the first time I was alone with both of them since the "incident", so I couldn't help feeling tensed. I crossed my arms across my chest and put on a brave face, feigning serenity.

We got to talking and joking, and soon I mellowed. Blake had brought with him three bottles of white wine. We downed two. When he offered another glass from the third bottle, I declined. It wasn't because I was drunk (I wasn't); I just didn't want to drink any more wine.

'So ... Blake?' Miguel said, sounding rather tentative. He sat on my bed beside me.

'What?' I said, staring from his questioning look to Blake's unreadable expression.

Blake, who was sitting at the other side of me, said, 'Miguel and I were wondering if we could repeat what happened on Friday night.'

I was stunned. I was beyond stunned, and it showed on my face. The way he had said it, so smoothly, without any worry of rejection or how awkward a request it was.

My heart pounded.

I had been expecting this, but it never occurred to me to rehearse a response.

'You're going back to Canada. This is very good present!' Jovial Miguel said.

'What we did was wrong,' I told them candidly, taking turns to stare at their faces.

'Yeah, but you enjoyed it. As did we.' Blake threw a big arm over my shoulders. His skin against mine got my heart racing faster, and I remembered what it was like to have that arm hold onto me while his cock pummelled my pussy.

I suppressed a groan and squeezed my thighs together. I had grown wet.

What was wrong with me? I couldn't possibly want this! I just couldn't ... could I?

'Guys ...' I had to take a deep breath when Miguel's big hand landed on my thigh. 'Guys, I'm not that kind of girl. What happened was an accident. I was drunk. Plus, I have a boyfriend!'

'Paloma is my girlfriend. She's not angry,' Miguel said.

'Because she doesn't know,' I said.

'And what Terry doesn't know can't hurt him.' Blake leaned towards me and brushed my ear with his nose.

Weakness barged in and stole my self-control.

Focus, Yinka! I compelled my neck to act, putting my ear beyond Blake's reach. That only made things worse, because now he had access to my neck. I felt his nose there.

Miguel's hand was retreating higher up my skirt when I caught it in a firm grip.

'Guys, guys, we can't do this,' I said, holding both of them back by their arms. It took some pep talk from my conscience before I could shove aside the thought of how big and strong their biceps were. 'You're supposed to be my friends. Friends don't do this to each other. You're taking advantage of me.'

'But you want this ...' I had forgotten how long Miguel's arms were. His other hand reached out and cupped my breast.

A long sigh forced its way out of my mouth unexpectedly. I stared at his hand on me and hesitated to remove it. My delay to act was my downfall. Both boys were now more convinced that they had me where they wanted. Blake's lips fell on my neck and kisses rained there, streaming all on to my shoulder.

'Guys ... please ... Miguel,' I moaned as Miguel squeezed. 'We shouldn't.' I was glad the rational part of me was still alive and kicking. Perhaps I could still talk my way out of this.

Blake handled my other breast, tweaking my nipples between his fingers, and the voice of reason in my head regressed further into a dark, dark place. It didn't die though. Miguel pushed his hand under my top to better massage my breast, and Blake's free hand went for my thighs, digging its way through my skirt, my panties, and finally sliding two fingers into my damp pussy.

That was the nail in the coffin. My voice of reason was blasted away. My thighs spread and my hips jerked into a forward-backward rhythm, urging Blake to stimulate my clit with his thumb while finger-fucking me.

Grunts, groans, and moans coming from all three of us reverberated from the four walls of my room. It only took seconds to rid ourselves of our clothes, and then I was lying on my back, on the bed, my legs splayed and held high for Miguel. His head was between my thighs, his tongue, in my soaked pussy, licking me, eating me. My waist squirmed in accordance. Blake kept shoving his thick cock into my mouth, forcing me to suck it as though my life depended on it. Staring at his big dick, all those throbbing veins running along, I had to wonder how I had taken all of him inside me.

I climaxed in minutes. So hard I think anyone outside my room would have heard my scream. Like Blake, Miguel seemed ecstatic that I had squirted all over his face.

I didn't have time to catch my breath; Blake picked me up from the bed as if I weighed no more than a feather. His big hands clutching my butt-cheeks, and my arms around neck, he effortlessly sunk his cock into my pussy. My legs griped his waist in that instant, an involuntary reaction, and my pussy convulsed rapidly. I think I came again, but not as hard as before.

'Blake!' I sobbed on his shoulder, jolting my waist, needing him to pound me so badly.

Then I felt something else. Two additional hands – Miguel's – spread my ass-cheeks and pressure from something thick was applied on my asshole.

Here we go again. I bit my lower lip. Miguel's cock slid inside. I groaned with him.

'Oooh, so good,' Miguel said once his journey into my butt ended.

Sandwiched between these two muscled boys, my naked, perspiring body shook from their shared rhythm. The feeling strangling me was indescribable. I cried. I moaned. I pleaded. I wept. I growled. I leaned against Miguel's roomy chest, my right hand clutching the back of his head, and stared with large, hungry eyes at Blake. My mouth poured out all sorts of words I would normally never be caught dead saying. Blake looked lost in all this, his face the mirror of a man struggling through something so painful and pleasant that he might break down and cry. His muscles seemed to have expanded from hovering me above ground for so long. They shone from the sweat droplets sprinkled upon them. My nipples, hard and straight as bullets, poked and rubbed against him.

'I'm gonna cum again!' I told him. My left hand snatched the back of his head. 'I'm gonna cum again!'

'Me too!' Blake growled. 'Oh shit, me too!' He shut his eyes, his hips grinding faster.

Miguel spoke Spanish, so I couldn't understand what he was saying. But judging from his increased thrusts into my ass, I could tell he was about to climax as well.

Our voices hit a new high and our bodies shuddered so much I thought we would crumble to the floor. I squeezed my eyes shut and gritted my teeth, preparing myself for the inevitable. Blake climaxed first. I came second. The pressure from my release forced him out of me. My pussy sprayed his torso like a fireman's hose letting off water. I wailed as I gushed. Miguel was last, clobbering my butt and spewing large amounts of semen inside.

Miguel was kind enough to lay me down on the bed, where I whimpered in a pillow, shaken from my orgasm. I gave in to the overwhelming exhaustion and slept. When I woke up I noticed the lights were off, and taking into account how dark my room was, I knew it was late at night. A hand brushed my shoulder and I moved my attention to the shadow beside me.

'Hey,' said Blake's voice.

'Hey,' I said.

Blake leaned into me and we kissed for a long time. Still smacking lips upon lips, Blake nudged me on my back, urged my thighs apart and slowly sank his cock into my pussy. I was moistened, ready for him. He rode me at top speed. I clutched his back, moaning in his ear and bucking my waist to meet his vigorous thrusts.

It didn't take that long before I was churning out cum after cum, bawling with each spurt. Miguel, who had been watching us from a corner, took over. He had my butt in the air and fucked my ass while I fingered myself to another mind-staggering orgasm.

The following morning they left. A day later I was out of Barcelona, out of Spain, on my way to Canada.

Throughout the flight, I thought of the potential consequences of what I had done, how my filthy actions would affect my relationship with Terry. I cried when I remembered this wasn't the first time I had cheated on a boyfriend. I didn't want this to become a habit. No matter, I told myself confidently. Whatever happened I was determined to keep my orgy sessions with Miguel and Blake a secret. Terry would never find out. No one would.

12