Trip to England Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men all laughed and Tad was visibly angry. He pushed the sausage roughly into her cunt and walked away. It stuck out like an obscene cock. Ian reached around and slowly fucked Lori’s cunt while whispering in her ear, “that’s one man you didn’t want to piss off.”

He pulled it out of her cunt and put the tip in her mouth and told her to bite. Lori bit the end of the sausage off and chewed it as the men watched.

“Tom, please come over here and bring that box with you.” Tom walked over, embarrassed by the stain on his pants from the precum and stood by Ian.

“Boys, this wanker is Tom, the slut’s husband. He has rubbers in that box and anyone who wants to fuck the slut queue up by Tom. When you are done fucking her I want you to pull out and strip off the raincoat and do your thing on her pussy. If you are too quick, dump the cum from your rubber on her. Who’s first?”

They all raced to the form a line and looked in disdain at Tom when they collected their condom. Tad thanked him for letting them fuck his wife. One after another, while Ian stood behind her to support her body and a fellow on each side held her legs apart they fucked her. Most were quick, but Lori came more times then she could count. She loved being used like a piece of meat. Each would shoot their load on her stomach and cunt. Tad proved to be bigger than the sausage and fucked with a violence. She found his rough treatment the best. It didn’t take long for all eight of them including the bartender to use her.

Finally her legs were let down and everyone looked at her swollen cunt lips and coated mons. She spoke for the first time.

“Ian, can your slut ask something of you?”

“You did very well, slut so if I can do something for you I will.”

“I want him,” and she looked at Tom, “to clean me, now. I want to cum while your friends hold my legs and my husband eats every bit of cum off my body.”

The room was so silent the proverbial pin could have been heard. They looked at Tom, who said nothing. Ian nodded towards Tom and a couple of the men closed around him, ready to pounce, when her voice cut the silence.

“No, don’t force him. If he wants any chance, any fucking chance of us working things out when we go home, he has to do it on his own.”

Ian smiled, “Well Tom I guess it is up to you.”

Tom walked through the men and stood between Lori’s legs. She raised them and felt a man, on each side, gently grab an ankle. She was spread wide and covered with eight loads of semen. Some of it had dripped down the crack of her ass to puddle on the stool and floor.

Tom dropped to his knees and leaned forward. The smell of sex overwhelmed his nostrils. He tentatively licked at her cunt, then heard the chant of ‘Eat It, Eat It’ echo behind him. Doing it to save his marriage or satisfy his perversion; it didn’t matter. Tom went to work and did not stop until she was clean and had climaxed.

End of part 4. Please comment and let me know if I should continue. Vote!

12