Trip to India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I focus on the ice, you slowly slip the machine out of me. My holes are thankful for the break but also are sad to see them go. I'm so horny and my holes loved the attention, but my body is tormented. You run a finger up and down my pussy and I can feel the juices gushing around. You finger my pussy just a little to see what damage has been done. You try to shove a second finger in my pussy and when it doesn't fit you seem content that I wasn't stretched too much.

"Still as tight as a virgin," you tease and I hear you moving around again. It doesn't take much to know what's coming next. And soon your fingers are on my lips and I clean them devotedly. "Such a good slut, very obedient."

"Thank you, Sir," You somehow have me enjoying the taste of my own juices. But then again I am so horny I would probably do anything for an orgasm. And you know it.

"You poor thing," you say as you trace my body with your fingertips. "You're so horny aren't you."

"Yes, yes please let me come." I hear you chuckle but you don't reply.

Out of the blue, I feel the tube sucking on my clit being flicked. It makes me gasp in shock and moans. My clit is hard and so sensitive right now. You comment as much as you watch my reaction to the flicks. Once my reactions have stopped amusing you, you pull the tube off my clit and I can't help but groan out loud. My clit is so sensitive now and just the air in the room touching it makes me want to rub my thighs together. You must have known it would have this effect because I can feel you blowing on my clit very lightly.

"Your clit looks so hard right now," you comment as you start running two fingers up and down my pussy lips. You make sure to circle my clit when you get to it but you don't touch it at all. I buck my hips in hopes of getting you to touch me, it feels like that's all I would need, just some small pressure against me to explode! You're smarter than that though.

"Naughty slut." And without warning you spank my clit so hard my body spasms in pleasure and pain, but still no orgasm. "You don't get off that easy."

Once the words are off of your lips you push on my clit, hard. It feels like forever but it's just long enough for the feeling of being on the edge to go away. Once you take your hand away I can feel your hot breath on my private area again. I knew what was coming but I still gasp as your tongue flicks my clit. Now you really are torturing me.

"Just imagine what you would do with your hands-free," You mock.

Slowly, painfully so, you lick up and down my pussy making sure to give my clit a good lashing each time. The more you lick me the closer I get, but you know I can't come like this. That's probably why you keep going for so long. As if I couldn't get any hornier, I feel you push a finger deep inside of me.

"You're soaking wet."

I don't know what to say to that so I don't say anything. My mind is a blur now and all I can think about is how good your tongue feels. You take your time with me, building me up and then pinching my clit until the urge to come goes away. When I'm finally close to tears begging you to let me come, you stop. I feel cold metal around my waist and between my legs, with a small click, I know what this is. A chastity belt.

This is going to be a long ten days.

12