Trip to LA

Story Info
A man's trip to LA leads him into forced feminization.
4k words
4.3
97.8k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

The bar at the Hyatt in LA was about half full, mostly businessmen with a few couples scattered around. I found myself a seat at the bar and started looking over the crowd. Look like it was going to be a tough place to meet a babe in, probably would have to go out somewhere else later. I'm married but that hasn't been going to smooth lately so thought the trip would give me a chance to get away from it all and relax. Maybe even have some fun for a change, the way Ann has been acting, finding a little strange sounded pretty good.

I'm 35, 5'9", 150, still in good shape and go to the gym at least three times a week. I order a scotch and look around the bar to check out the scene. There are several couples on the dance floor, and I spot a hot blonde, short black skirt, long legs, just what I could use.

"Excuse me, this seat taken?" a tall man asks breaking my concentration on the blonde.

"No, help yourself," I reply.

"She's hot isn't she?" the other man says, "nothing like a nice tight ass."

Laughing, "Was I that obvious?"

"Looked like you were in heat was all," he replies lightheartedly. He reaches out his hand, "I'm Mike."

I shake his hand, "Steve."

I take a closer look at him, seems to be around 50. He looks to be about 6'1 and a solid 200. His hair is black, combed back and he has a bit of a five o'clock shadow. His look is very masculine.

"Visiting LA, Steve?" he asks.

"Yea, going to be in town for the next week, business," I tell him.

"You are going to have to get out of this place if you expect to have any fun while here or are you a faithful married man?" he asks as he orders another drink for both of us without asking me if I wanted one.

"Well, I'm married but not sure about the faithful part," I say smiling and lifting my glass for a toast.

"To being unfaithful," Mike quips as we touch glasses.

Mike seems to be a nice guy and was very easy to talk to. We talked sports for a while and had a third drink. I don't drink much and was getting a buzz.

"Come on, Steve, let's get out of here and go have some fun," Mike tells me as he pats my thigh one time. "You like smoking a little pot? I have some in my car."

I really don't think about his touch, never been around gay scene and really didn't even think about those kind of things. If it goes on where I live it really has no effect on me. Do like to get high and don't hesitate to take him up on his offer.

He heads me to his car, a nice black Mercedes. I'm thinking this guy must be doing something right. We get in and he lights up the joint. Its good, and soon, I'm feeling no pain. Between the alcohol and the smoke, I'm really feeling good. I hear him start the car and he takes off. Thinking about the fact that I'm driving away from hotel with a man I know nothing about but what the hell, I deserve some fun. He weaves through traffic and then pulls into a fancy garage under a nice three story building.

"This is a private club I belong to Steve. I guarantee you that we can find some fun people in here," Mike tells me as we get out and go to the elevator. We go up to the third floor and enter a nice foyer. "This isn't Kansas anymore Steve," Mike tells me clicking his heels together and laughing. He takes my arm and leads me through some glass doors.

I can hear rather subdues music and we go into a really fancy bar. There are a few couples dancing and other couples sitting around tables and booths. I feel a little disappointed, seems like just what we left. Mike leads me over to the bar and orders for both of us. I turn around to check out the crowd when I suddenly notice an older man leaning into a corner and kissing a younger man.

"Whoa, Mike did you see that?" I ask Mike as I see him looking at me.

"Yes, hot isn't it?" Mike replies, his voice smooth and calm like he really does like it. "The boy is pretty, isn't he?"

"Not really my thing," I tell him but looking at the boy and realize he really is pretty.

"Personally, I like my boys a little older Steve," he tells me looking me in the eye.

Shocked when he said that and can't keep eye contact with him very long till I look down. "Are you gay Mike?" I ask figuring I might as well say it right out.

"Of course, I thought you knew that," Mike tells me. "Everyone knows the Hyatt bar is a major pick up place for fresh new boys. You know, men coming to LA looking for new adventures."

"Well, I sure didn't know it," I tell Mike. "My boss set this up for me to stay at the Hyatt. He said he thought maybe it was a place I might like."

"Does your boss know you are a fag?" Mike asks me.

"I'm not a fag," I shoot back at Mike. "That's what I've been trying to tell you."

"Really?" Mike asks. "I spotted you and immediately thought you were a fag boy in need of a real man to take care of you."

I'm starting to get mad. "Will you take me back to the hotel? I think we have a major misunderstanding here."

"No Steve, I think everything is going just as Robert Wells hoped they would," he replies.

Robert Wells is my boss, how in the fuck does Mike know about him. "What the hell is going on? I want to know what you are talking about."

"Steve," Mike says, looking directly at me, "Robert sent you to me so I can teach you to be an obedient boy for him. He has had his eye on you for a long time and has decided that it is time that you become his boy."

"What the fuck are you talking about, I'm not a fucking boy and I don't know what Robert thinks he can pull," I say getting really pissed.

"What he knows is how you and wife are getting along and if she was to receive pictures of you with other men she would leave your sorry ass in a heartbeat and take everything you own with her," Mike tells me his voice much calmer than mine.

Mike grabs my arm, "Let's go to a booth Steve where we can have a little more privacy."

I follow him to a booth. "This is crazy. He can't do this to me."

"Yes Steve, yes he can. Part of my job is to provide the pictures and I always do my job well," Mike states. "Your only choice is whether you do this and become Robert's boy, or he will ruin your reputation, your marriage and your financial standings. Hard to get a job once the work gets out whether it's true or not."

My mind racing trying to try and find a solution to this situation and nothing comes to mind. My only chance is not to let any compromising pictures to be taken. "You can go fuck yourself Mike," I tell him angrily, "I thought you were a nice guy. Forget it and forget those fucking pictures." I get up and start to walk away when Mike grabs my arm.

"Sit down bitch," Mike states firmly. "By the time you leave this place, no one will have any doubt about whether you are a faggot or not. The only question is how much of a beating you will take till you submit to me."

He stands up in front of me and I know if it becomes physical I'm in deep shit so I sit back down.

"It won't be that bad," Mike tell me as he leans down, his palm on table, his face close to mine. "Robert was right. You really are quite pretty. I see why he is attracted to you."

"Shut the fuck up!!" I shout at him.

SLAP!!! Mike slapped my face hard. I'm shocked and as I look around I see several people watching the scene.

"You talk to me like that one more time, I will spank your ass right here in front of everyone," Mike tells me leaning closer to my face.

I'm stunned at the turn of things, now starting to get really scared. I keep my face down, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Do you understand Steve?" Mike asks his voice low and threatening. "Do you understand if you don't do what I tell you to do, I will take you over my knees, pull your pants down and spank you in front of all my friends?"

I nod my head yes.

"Answer me, do you understand boy?" he asks rougher.

"Yes, I understand," I answer still looking down.

"Good, now give me a kiss and tell me you are sorry for acting like such a bitch," he tells me.

I can't believe what he just said. He expects me to give him a kiss and apologize. Fat chance of that happening, then I start thinking of the option. If I don't, will he do what he threatened? He did say this was a private club and he probably does know most of the people in here. But kiss him?

I look up and he bends over closer and I do it. I lean forward and press my lips to his and give him a quick kiss. "Ok, I'm sorry, are you satisfied now?" I ask with a lot of attitude.

"You just can't help being a little bitch, can you?" he asks and grabs my arm and pulls me from the booth. He pushes me ahead of him till we reach a corner and he directs me into the corner.

"Get your nose in the corner boy and don't fucking move it till I tell you to," Mike says he voice rough and threatening. "If you want to act like a bitch I will treat you like one."

I'm sure most of the people must be watching by now. Mike doesn't seem to mind if others know what is going on between us. He tells me to put my hands behind my head and threatens me, telling me if I move them I will regret it.

I am seriously scared now and know I don't want to piss him off any worse so I figure I will just do what he tells me to do. I jump when I feel his arms go around my waist and then I realize what he is doing. He is unfastening my slacks.

"Mike, please don't do this," I beg him. "I promise I will do what you say."

"Shut the fuck up boy, please move your hands from your head. I dare you. I still would love to give you that spanking boy," he threatens his breathe hot in my ear.

I keep still and I can feel him unzip my slacks. Suddenly he pulls them down to my knees. I can't believe it but he doesn't stop but reaches up and grabs my jockeys and pull them down to join my slacks. I feel the cool air hit my bare ass. I feel him grab the bottom of my shirt and lift it to wear my ass is exposed.

"Hands down in front of you boy," he commands. "Grab the tails on your shirt and hold them tight around you. I want that fag ass exposed for my friends. Now stay in the corner bitch till I come back for you."

He walks away and I stand there, glad my face is to the wall so no one can see my embarrassment. My face feels beet red and I feel like I'm about to cry. That feeling reminds me of my fights with my wife when she always is telling me I'm weak and that I'm just a wimp. She can be so cruel at times. Wondering how long he will leave me there. I hear whispering behind me and realize the older man and the young man I saw kissing are standing behind me.

"That is what happens when you are a bad boy, sweetie," the older man tells the younger. "I know you will never behave badly and have to be displayed like this but I'm sure this boy deserves it."

"Will he be whipped Daddy?" the younger asks.

"Yes, I know his Master and he will definitely be whipped," the older answers. "His Master probably had to go find some toys to use on the boy."

Panicking when I hear them talking but know if I try anything it will only get worse. Try and control myself but can feel tears running down my cheeks. What is he going to do to me?

I hear them move away and stand there unbelieving what is happening. In a short time, I hear another man walk up to me, his heels clicking on the floor.

"Nice ass boy," a voice states. I can tell from his voice that he is black. "You like being breed by black cock?"

"Please help me," I plead. "I'm not even gay and I'm being forced to do this."

Laughing, "Mike will love hearing this," he replies.

Fear hits me instantly. "Please don't tell him. Please it will only make things worse." I fell him move up close behind me. His crotch presses against my bare ass.

"Maybe I won't have to tell him if you show me a little love," he whispers in my ear, his breathe hot. "Push that nice white ass against my black cock. Feel how big and hot it gets when near white ass."

I really don't want him to tell Mike. Know that would probably lead to the spanking he threatened me with. I push back against him and feel his cock threw the slacks press right into the crack of my ass. It feels so big. I can feel up the full length of my ass.

"That's it baby," he whispers. "Wiggle that ass, press it harder onto my black cock and keep it there."

As he says this he moves back a little making me stick out my ass more to keep against his cock. Then he moves back a little more.

Realize I'm sticking my ass out enough that I lean into the corner more pressure on my forehead.

He leans down over me making me realize he must be taller than me. "Now grind that sweet ass baby and if I hear some moaning I will know my white bitch is liking it."

I'm so embarrassed but do as he says. I can feel the heat from his cock through his slacks. As I start moving on his cock, I feel his hands at my waist and he works my ass against his cock. I hear myself moan and wonder if I moaned because he told me too or did I like the way it felt? He keeps working my ass and I moan more to keep him pleased.

"It always amazes me how much these white fagboys love black cock," I hear a feminine voice say.

"Yes," I hear a different feminine voice reply. "I'm surprised he isn't begging the stud to fuck him already. You want his black cock up your pussy boy?"

Realize she is talking to me. I nod my head no and as I nod no I feel him pull my ass back hard against his cock making me moan loudly.

I hear them both laughing then one says, "Sorry boy you aren't very convincing. Tyrone, when you are going to take his ass, please let us know. We would love to watch."

"I will Simone but he is Mike's new boy so I don't know when that will happen," Tyrone answers. "I know I have to have some of this ass sometime even if I have to pay Mike for it." He slaps my ass hard then moves away.

"Look at us boy," Simone says.

I move my head out of the corner enough to see them. They are both beautiful women around my age.

"What a pretty boy, is Mike going to femme you?" Simone asks, "He really should, men would love you."

Feel like I'm about to cry. "I don't know what he has planned. He is forcing me to do this," I answer.

"It didn't look like you were being forced a few moments ago," Simone replies. "It looked like you wanted that black cock bad. You looked like such a faggot."

So embarrassed, I turn my face back into the corner.

"Don't you turn away from me faggot", she barks out at me loud enough I'm sure others could hear.

I turn back to face her as I hear someone come up behind me.

"Is my new boy behaving Simone?" I hear recognizing Mike's voice.

"He is rather disrespectful Mike," Simone replies. "I was talking to him about how much he seems to love black cock and he turned away from me."

"Really?" Mike asks.

"Yes, you should have seen him with Tyrone, rubbing his ass back against his cock like he couldn't get enough," Simone tells him.

"Is that true boy?" Mike asks me.

"Yes, but he made me do it," I answer.

"Didn't look that way Mike," Simone adds. "You should have heard the faggot moaning. Sounded like a real sissy boy."

"I'm training the boy for his boss back home," Mike tells the women. I will have to see if he is interested in sissy boys."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. They are talking about me like I'm not there. Simone goes and whispers something to Mike and he laughs and nods his head yes.

"Go with the ladies and do as they say or you will regret it boy," Mike tells me.

Simone takes my arm and leads me from the main rooms to a smaller room in the back. She pulls the pretty little blonde girl into her arms and gives her a big kiss, then whispers something in her ear and she leaves.

"Vivian is so pretty and very obedient," Simone tells me. "Undress boy." Her voice is stern and leaves no doubt she is used to be obeyed. She is very imposing, at least 5' 10" and has a gorgeous body. Her black hair is pulled into a bun behind her head.

I know I better do as told and start undressing as she stands and watches me. Soon, I'm standing naked in front of her, my hand covering myself.

"Move your hands faggot," she commands.

I move my hands away.

"I see why you were covering up, not much of a man are you, it's no wonder you are a faggot," she states coldly.

"I'm not a faggo...," I start to say when she slaps my cheek hard.

"Shut up, you only talk when given permission," she tells me.

My face stings and I see the look on Simone's face. She looks so pleased with herself. Vivian enters the room carrying some clothes.

"Sit down bitch," she tells me.

I sit down and Vivian comes and kneels in front of me and lifts one leg. She starts working a white nylon onto my leg. I don't have much hair on my legs and the nylon feels so strange. Then she does the other leg getting both nylons above my knees.

"Stand up," Vivian tells me, her voice soft and sweet.

I stand up and Vivian puts a pink leather corset around my waist and starts lacing it up. She pulls it tight constricting my waist. When she has it laced tight, she hooks the white nylons to the garters on the corset pulling them high up on thighs. Then she steps back beside Simone. Simone then moves behind me and I feel her messing with the laces. Suddenly she pulls hard, making the corset tighten even more. I feel her knee in the middle of my back as she laces it up tighter and tighter. I can't even take a deep breath.

"That's better" Simone says. "The bitch does need her feminine shape."

Then Vivian kneels in front of me holding a pair of pink 4" pumps. She lifts my foot and put them on me as I struggle to keep my balance.

"Now walk for me bitch," Simone tells me.

I struggle having to take small steps. I see Vivian hand Simone a riding crop. I feel her slap my bare ass lightly.

"One foot right in front of the other bitch," Simone commands.

I do as she says and can feel my hips swishing as I do it. Suddenly, I feel the crop across my ass rather hard and I cry out softly.

"Let your hips loose fag, I'm sure you have seen the ways whores walk. That is what I want to see from you," she says as she brings the crop down hard on my ass.

She makes me walk back and forth in front of her and every time I pass she hits my ass hard with the crop till I finally do it well enough to please her. When I stop, Vivian brings a long pink robe and put it on me. It's sheer and so silky. It does feel good but I know you can see right through it. Then Vivian pulls my hands behind my back and puts handcuffs on me.

"So much better, don't you think?" Simone asks me. "Bet you will make a much better girl, you couldn't satisfy any women with that," she says as she slaps my cock hard making me winch from the pain.

Vivian comes up behind me and puts a pink leather collar around my neck. Then she moves around and I see a tube of lipstick in her hand and I react and as soon as I do the riding crop hits my ass through the thin robe.

"Stand still bitch," she says. You can see her eyes and the pleasure she is getting treating me like this.

Vivian applies the lipstick and something on my eyelids. Then she leads me over to a full length mirror and I see myself. I can't believe how I look, the pink lipstick and see pink glitter on my eyelids. My waist looks so small and the corset has my pecs pushed up looking like small breasts. As I look at myself Vivian works on my hair, putting something on it and combing it into a more feminine style. I don't look totally fem but definitely look like a sissy boy. Vivian adjust the robes to my shoulders to where it falls open showing the corset and my soft cock. I see Vivian move in front of me and quickly take a picture of me.

"I'm sure Mike will like to send this to your boss," Simone tells me.

"Please don't, please," I ask of Simone but all I get is another hard whack with the crop.

"You were told about talking bitch and if I hear that masculine voice again you will regret it," Simone replies. "Now thank Vivian like a proper sissy fag."

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers
12