Trip To London

Story Info
Vanessa's first trip to London.
2.5k words
4.36
45.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to London we had to go to the centre on the underground. Some of the escalators in the underground are quite steep and long, and with Jon being in front of me I'm sure that a few people were getting a good look at my bare arse. On one of them I looked round a couple of times and the first time I saw a young(ish) man a couple of steps behind me. When I looked round again he was a couple more steps behind me and staring right at my ass. I smiled to myself and opened my legs so that he could see more of my pussy, and just for good measure I bent forward slightly. I was going to enjoy riding on the London underground.

In the hotel we were given a nice big room. Jon immediately opened the net curtains and I could see across the street into a busy office. Before I could do anything else, Jon told me to take my dress of, stand in front of the window and let him know when someone started staring at me. It wasn't long before first one man, then a whole group of men and women were looking across the street at me. When I told Jon he told me to turn round and bend over the chair that he placed behind me. I then had to open my legs wide while he gave me 10 strokes with the tawse. I hadn't packed it, so Jon must have put it in the bags afterwards. After 5 Jon told me to stand up and look at my audience across the street. A couple of them started clapping their hands as they saw me looking at them. After the second 5 I had to stand facing them with my feet about 2 feet apart, for a full 5 minutes before Jon told me to get cleaned up and put a dress on. As I moved away from the window I gave my audience a little wave.

Jon took me out for some food and then onto the underground where we rode right round the circle line getting on and off and going up the escalators, then back down again. Jon told me to pretend that I wasn't with him, and to see how many people I could flash. Each time I got onto the trains I sat opposite a 'candidate' and left my knees open. Under Jon's instructions I last crossed my legs when I started working for him, but on the trains I wanted to make it easy for my 'victim' to get a good look at my pussy. With a dress that only just covers my ass when I'm stood up, sitting down with my knees a good few inches apart makes it easy for someone sitting opposite to get a real good look at my pussy, and sometimes even the rings in my pussy lips. Sitting down was a bit painful at first, but my backside soon got used to the pain. I lost count of the number of people who looked at my pussy. I remember that it was mainly the men and young women that stared at it. The women and some of the older men seemed to be a bit embarrassed about it.

As time went on more and more people used the trains. As the schools were throwing out I got lots of interest from teenage boys and I'm sure that a couple of them followed me up and down the escalators and trains for a while. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and the tingling was getting stronger and stronger.

Round about 4 pm it got to the stage where there was only standing room and Jon told me to stand near the doors. I was beginning to think that the afternoon's fun was over because I hadn't been able to flash anyone for about 10 minutes when we got onto another train that was very crowded. I was squashed in the middle of a group of men in suits when I felt a hand on the top of my thigh. There was no way that I could have moved if even if I'd wanted to. After a couple of seconds the hand moved round to my bum and then slowly between my cheeks to my pussy. I bet the man thought he was in heaven when he realised that I didn't have any knickers on. I bet he had a right hard-on as he slipped a finger into my pussy. He had just started moving his finger in and out as the train stopped in a station. I looked at Jon to see if we were getting out, and a quick shake of his head told me to stay put. The man's hand disappeared as people started moving and I looked round to see if I could work out which of the men had been fingering me. I didn't know whether to look for a guilty face or bulging trousers.

Before I could work out who it was the compartment got even more crowded and the train moved off. Within seconds the hand was back. This time it didn't waste any time and went straight into my pussy – from the front. The force and speed made me gasp a little before I opened my legs a bit to make it better for both of us. As the train got to the next station I was just starting to cum and had gone over the edge as people started to get out. I looked over to Jon who told me that we were getting off. As we were doing so, I looked round and saw a man with a big smile on his face and a shiny finger in front of his nose.

When I woke-up next morning the sun was shining in through the hotel room window. Jon was awake and when he realised that I was awake he told me to go and open the window and let some fresh air in. The window hadn't been opened very often and it took me ages to get it to open just a little bit. As I was struggling I noticed that there some people in the offices opposite, and what's more, they'd noticed me. Two or three men and women were watching a naked me. I told Jon and he just said 'take your time and get it wide open.' I'm still not sure if he meant the window or me. Anyway after about 5 minutes I gave up, waved at them and went for a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom I got a bit of a surprise, Jon had called room service, and a young girl was just unloading a trolley. She stopped and stared at my naked body as I just stood in front of her. It was only when Jon said, "haven't you seen a naked woman before" that she said, "sorry sir" and continued. As she was leaving she looked back at me a couple of times. We slowly ate breakfast with Jon deciding what we were going to do that day. Jon wanted some more hot tea, I said that I would make some using the kettle in the room, but Jon told me to ring room service. When it came Jon told me to open the door. It was a young man who took his time looking at me. As he was going out of the door I heard a girl's voice say "was she still in the nuddie then?" I didn't close the door for a couple of seconds and I heard her say "what did you think of the rings then?"

Jon took me shopping down Oxford Street in the morning and he bought me a couple of dresses. One was a tight light blue, soft knitted one that really hugged my shape. The shape of my nipples was really visible. The other one was in 2 parts joined at the top. The outer part is made of a dark see-through net material while the inner slip is flesh coloured. Jon told me that I have to put a lot of large neat holes in that part, and shorten it so that it only just covers my bum and pussy when I stand still.

All the shops and the street were absolutely crowded, I've never seen so many people out shopping before. After a couple of hours or so we went to a Burger King before Jon took me to a quieter part of town, to some smaller shops. To get there we had to use the underground. That was crowded as well, and there were hundreds of youths going to a football match. We had to stand on the train and we were surrounded by all these noisy youths singing and shouting. I was sandwiched between 2 of them and it was only a couple of seconds after the doors closed that I felt 2 hands groping me. One youth was probing at my pussy and the other was running his hand up and down my bum. I was expecting that hand to go down towards my pussy and I was wondering what would happen when the 2 hands met. It never happened as the youths all got off at the next station leaving me with a wet pussy.

That evening Jon took me to the theatre. Jon really enjoyed it but I wasn't that impressed. I wore my new backless dress and I'm sure that a lot of people got a good look at my 'interesting' bits as I squeezed along the aisles to get to my seat. During the interval we went to the bar for a drink, there were quite a number of other women all dressed up, bit I think that my dress was the most revealing.

We had to go to the theatre on the underground, and after the show and a nice meal we headed back to the hotel the same way we went. It was late and the trains weren't very busy which gave Jon an idea. We were on the central line and Jon stopped me when I stood up to get off at our station. He waited until our carriage was empty then got me to kneel either side of him, facing him. As I was getting on him he got his dick out and lowered me onto it. We went through 2 stations like that before a young woman got into our carriage. Jon was holding me steady and to all intent and purpose we were just kissing. The woman sat at the other end of the carriage but I could see her looking at us and it wasn't long before I was going up and down on Jon again. We both came just as the train arrived at the next station and at that time I wouldn't have cared if half of London had got on the train.

No one got on, and Jon lifted me off as we moved out of the station. Jon wasn't finished with me and I had to bend over and lick his dick clean before he told me to sit down. When I did I realised that the woman was still looking and must have been able to see all my backside and pussy as I licked Jon. As I sat opposite Jon while the train was going round the circle and back to our station I could feel all my (and Jon's) juices leaking out of me and onto the seat. It was then that I noticed a sign saying that the trains were monitored by closed circuit television. I smiled as I wondered if anyone had been watching us on a TV somewhere.

Jon decided that we would go to the restaurant for breakfast and I wore the new tight, light blue dress. It really hugs my body and as I walk along I can feel the air coming through the thin, knitted material onto my skin. Breakfast was uneventful and Jon took me back to our room, then to an arcade that he had seen where there were a couple of shops that he wanted to go in. Just before we left our room Jon told me to bend over, and I was a little surprised to feel the remote vibe being pushed into my pussy. It didn't hurt, my pussy seems to be permanently damp and ready for action these days. Jon waited until we were on the underground before he gave me a couple of bursts on the vibe. With all the people wandering around I had forgotten about the vibe until it made me jump in my seat.

There were quite a few shops in the arcade and when I was getting a bit bored in the second shop that Jon took me into, he told me to go for a wander on my own and to meet him at the entrance in half an hour. I went into a couple of shops and then wandered around the rest of the place. As I passed a toyshop the vibe made me jump. It was on full throttle. I looked round for Jon but couldn't see him. The vibe was really doing what it was designed for, but very quickly. I managed to walk to the side of the walkway and lean on the wall, but I was coming to an orgasm quickly. I was shaking as I came first once, twice, three times, then a fourth time, all closely together. How I managed to stay on my feet I don't know. I could see people staring at me as the whole of my body trembled and one oldish woman asked me if I was all right. I just managed to say that I was, and thanked her for her concern. I was desperately looking round for Jon and I think I had cum for the fifth time when I saw Jon walking towards me.

"Please turn it off Master" I pleaded with him, but he just looked blankly at me as if he hadn't a clue what I was talking about. "The vibe Master" I said. He got the remote control out of his pocket and pressed the buttons but it didn't make any difference. Looking back we must have looked a right sight with me shaking and fighting to stay on my feet, and Jon stood a couple of feet in front of me pointing something at my pussy and saying "it isn't working."

Eventually Jon realised what was happening and picked me up and carried me out onto the street. As I was slowly coming back to normal Jon told me that he thought the problem was the toyshop. He's seen a kid playing with a remote controlled car and it must have been on the same frequency. When I say back to normal it wasn't normal, I was covered in sweat, knackered and my pussy juices were right down to my knees. Jon had to help me walk back to the underground and then the hotel. I had a shower and lay on the bed for half an hour before I felt able to get ready to come home.