Trip to Morocco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove all the way back to Casablanca before I put my skirt and top back on. I had to tell Jon all the details of what had happened and he said, "I told you that you'd be all right didn't I?"

Sat in the car for all that time wasn't good for my backside and I was glad when we got back to the hotel and Jon gave me a dress to put on.

The next day was quite boring by comparison. I got quite a few looks when I went down for dinner wearing just a crochet dress with thousands of holes about the size of the end of my index finger. In the restaurant we were sat near one of the air-conditioning units and it was blowing cold air down on us. It was nice and refreshing, but it did make my nipples erect. About half way through the meal Jon told me to look down at my left breast. The nipple was poking through one of the holes in the dress. I don't think that anyone else noticed.

The hotel had a big swimming pool with sunbeds round it. Not many people at all. I wore my on-piece white lycra swimming costume (the one with the 'V' that starts at my neck and ends between my pussy and ass holes). Got a few admiring or funny looks, but the best part was when Jon finger-fucked me as I lay there with my knees up. There were a couple of women there (about my age), they were looking over at us, but neither of them said anything.

The flight home was 'interesting'. Jon told me to wear my Ben Wa Balls which made me leave a large wet patch on the plane seat. I had a 'flushed' look on my face for the second half of the flight (I wonder why?), and when the wheels touched the runway the extra jolt made me cum. One of the cabin crew asked me if I was okay! Apart from that the journey was uneventful

It took 4 days for the pain to go, and 2 weeks for the wheals on my backside to go. Although Jon has given my backside and pussy quite a few whippings that have brought on some amazing orgasms, I have to say that the whip that was used on my backside gave me the sharpest pains that I've ever had. One of the best orgasms as well.

I hope you enjoyed reading the details of our little trip to Morocco. I know that I will always remember it. I have other experiences that Jon has told me to document. I'm sure that Jon will get me to publish all of them on my web pages as and when he's read them and is happy with them.

Love

V

12