Trip to National Park

Story Info
Young, nature loving couple goes for their first intercourse.
1.2k words
3.82
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, you can vote for my stories, offer topics if you like my style and I may write some more. English language is not my native so there may be some mistakes but hopefully volunteering editors will lend a hand there. Thanks!

*****

It was amazing, warm day.

Sometimes it's hard to expect such good weather while being in UK. That day we decided to take a trip, and hike to a peak district national park. Kinder's Scout was the choice. We decided to stay overnight and observe what's above us, without any city lights interference.

As we got out of the car and starting packing up stuff and backpacks, I was trembling, this was first time I will spent entire night with you my love. It seems that those two months of friendship went through as my most pleasant dream. Hugs, kisses, spending time together, kisses again. Every time when being together I was playing with your wonderful black hair, looking at your eyes and those lips, that seemed to ask to be kissed.

Anyway, we started walking, as a guide on internet told, it's around 30 minutes walk to the summit which was in over 600 meters high. We were going, holding hands, talking... It's surprising, that as we knew about each other everything, we still were able to find new things to talk about. I enjoyed those moments, holding you warm hand in mine. When you press my hand when struggle to step over bigger rock. I was looking at you and just thinking how much you mean to me.

After solid 40 minutes we reached the top. The view was breath-taking. We could see far far away. Cars, other people who rushes, and does their things. We took lots of pictures and decided to find some place to get all our camping stuff out. We found very nice, leveled area with soft grass close to two enormous sized rocks. Decided to stay here. You've been laughing how I was trying to assemble tent. Then you lent me a hand, and together, we built it. Went inside - it was quite cozy. Rocks were covering us from strong wind which has appeared at such height. Then you have started to make us dinner, I helped you with all I could. And soon, potato mash with some sausages and tomatoes was ready. It is true that when you eat outside it tastes so much better but, everything what you make, tastes special.

The time was passing and it was getting darker. People who walked around disappeared. Sky turned dark blue and finally, we were able to see them. Myriads of tiny stars. I've never seen anything like this in my life. I hugged you tightly and said that it's the most romantic night in my life. We started to kiss. It was long... Wet... Slippery... It was almost like, our tongues were dancing waltz. My hands were exploring your body, touching your firm butt, your shoulders, neck... Every time when I kissed, licked or gently sucked your neck, you started to shake. Finally you looked at my eyes and said:

-Let's make this night our first.

I gently touched your face, lips, nose, then pulled you to myself and started to kiss you again, we made out like there was no tomorrow. From tent I dragged out double sleeping bag, and we kneeled on it. Slowly, carefully exploring each other bodies we started to undress. As I first time saw your breasts, I left open mouthed and speechless. Perfect, standing up in front like they were carved from marble. You took my hand and put on your left breast:

-Can you feel how my heart is racing?

I nodded and started slowly, to move my palm. It was soft, pleasant feeling followed by extremely hot kisses. My top clothes quickly went gone and then I started to reach your breast with my mouth. As I took nipple inside my mouth and gently tucked and spun the other one with my fingers, you moaned. Feeling that I'm doing right thing - I continued playing with your breasts. We were almost naked just with our underwear. I slipped down, drawing a wet line with my tongue on your tummy until I reached that hot spot. Pulsating hotness was making me wild. Fighting the urge to rip your panties to shreds I just bite them and slowly dragged them down. Then I saw it. Your biggest secret. It was mine, mine only, and I have sworn to make you feel like never did before. I gently kissed there and nearly got burned by heat coming from your insides.

When I started to lick, suck and tickle around your clit you moaned and pushed my head down, that's when I buried my tongue inside you. Your moans disappeared in the night. Finally you turned around and your head was over my crotch. As I was already hard as rock, you just pulled my underwear down, and my cock just shook in the air. You whistled as all of my shame appeared before your eyes. Solid 8 inches of raw nature's power was at your hands, just a breath away from your face. When you kissed it I felt electricity running through all of my body, you lips, and tongue was sliding around, I moaned but kept licking. Finally you took it inside your mouth. The feeling of lips wrapped around it is not possible to describe. Your head was bobbing up and down at slow pace. I started to feel that I nearly coming but then you stopped and tugged it in hand:

-Not like this.

Just like you said that you love being on top, you positioned your wonderful ass over my crotch. Then started to lower your body. When my cock touched you there I trembled- it was our first time. Then you let it slide inside of you. As you were plenty wet it slid inside quite easily but you moaned incredibly loud and your back curved into an arc. I was inside you. I felt heat covering all of "me".

When you started to move up - I moaned, it felt like you massaging me inside yourself. You put your arms on my chest and started to increase the pace, I was sliding in and out of you. Reaching your depths. It felt like two perfectly balanced bodies were attached and became one... we were one. One being. One person. There was no "me" or "you"... There was "us". We were making love. Not just fucking. Kisses, hugs, shivers, whispering each other names while being in sexual trance. You moaned very loud, arced your back again and pressed me very tight inside yourself, just at that moment I came, with full force inside you. You moved your hips to help me finish until I was empty. We both were covered in sweat, breathing like we just been running for 5 miles.

You been lying on my chest. I held you in my arms. Again playing with your hair. I still been inside you and felt how my "shame" is shrinking. But I held you, and did not let go. We were one. True hot blooded love.

Forever and always.