Trip To Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then lied down on her back between us. It was difficult to stop after looking her in that position. We all jumped on her. I positioned myself in between her legs with my penis on her pussy. I started slowly entering her. My penis was going inside her easily because of her wetness. My penis was fully inside her. I started motion inside her. I was taking out my penis fully out and inserting it fully again. She was moaning little loudly now. I asked Ashmit to close her mouth. He moved ahead and started kissing her again. Her moans were changed to hmms. Ajay was now sucking her boobs again. Three men were on her at the same time covering her whole body. I started fucking her hard. My penis was pounding her hard with full thrusts. My whole penis was going in and coming out all the way. I keep pounding her for next 10 mins continuously.

Ajay was sucking and biting her boobs hard and Ashmit was kissing her and not giving her any chance to moan. All of us were using her body as per our wish. Her orgasms were countless. She was so aroused she was having orgasm with every thrust. She lost count of her orgasms. About that time I was almost ready to come. I was feeling happy that I was the first guy to cum inside her. I shot loads of cum inside her. I shot huge amount of load inside her. It never came so much in past. I stayed inside her for some time. When I removed my penis from her pussy, mixed cum oozed out of her pussy. I took a back seat for a while.

Ashmit now sat down and maneuvered her towards her penis to make her suck her large penis. She positioned herself in such a way that her mouth was on tip of her penis once again and her ass was high in the air. She was taking his penis tip in her mouth. His large penis was just at the entrance but her mouth was already stretched. She started taking his penis slowly in her mouth. At that time her one hand was on Ajay's cock. She moved her hand from Ajay's cock to take help on holding Ashmit's cock.

Now she was holding Ashmit's dick from the base and using her mouth to take as much as possible inside her mouth. His huge thick penis was entering her delicate mouth. He was holding her head and trying to stuff more and more. She was taking his penis inside with real effort. His penis was not long so she was able to stuff it inside her mouth but due to the large width her mouth was stretched to max. Now she started moving her mouth. Seeing her stuffing so huge penis inside herself was so exciting and horny. She was throwing lot of saliva on his penis and started moving her mouth on him slowly. With her warm and tight mouth on his penis Ashmit was reaching his pinnacle very fast. She slowed down her pace on his penis to make him stay little longer.

While doing that her ass was in the air and Ajay was touching her boobs and ass all the time. I prompted him to move behind her and to start fucking her. On that he jumped and moved behind her. He positioned himself between her legs. He held his penis and started rubbing his penis on her ass. His penis moved to her pussy lips and touching her clits. She moaned with extreme pleasure on that. Taking that as a go ahead Ajay started moving in more comfortable position and at the same time finding her wet pussy. He pushed his thin and long penis slowly inside her pussy. He pushed his penis all the way inside her. She moaned loudly on that as his penis was exploring the places never explored before for her. He was fully inside her, his balls were only visible. He stayed there for few minutes to enjoy feeling of her pussy. He then started pumping his penis in and out her pussy. Few stroke he did slowly and then he increased his pace. He was moving in and out of her extremely wet and sloppy pussy with huge speed. His jerks were rhythmic with her moments on the Ashmit's penis. They both were ready to come anytime. She was sucking Ashmit hard and Ajay was fucking her pussy madly. They both make a grunting sound and came together.

Ashmit filled her mouth with hot cum, his penis was deep inside her mouth and he was holding her head tightly. He unloaded the jets of cum deep inside her throat. She galloped all of it not to be gagged. On other side Ajay was loaded his cum deep inside her pussy. He was also unloading huge jets of cum. With both the penis coming out of her holes cum also oozed out of her pussy and mouth. She sucked all the cum from the lips and drank it. Her thighs were also covered with mixed juices from Ajay and herself.

She fall back in lying position with a huge smile on her face. She was very satisfied.

Both Ashmit and Ajay were very satisfied and still thanking their luck. It was night by then I asked them to move to their cabin so that she could relax a bit. They both left thanking her again. She was too tired by then and fell asleep. I was looking at her, and feeling what went inside her. Her skin was glowing due to all the satisfaction she got and I was finding her more beautiful than ever. She slept naked in the cabin. I slept next to her with my hands on her boobs. She moaned on that. I moved a blanket over us just in case if someone passes by.

That night we both slept very well. I woke up because of nice feeling I was getting on my penis, it was her sucking me slowly. My penis was hard and it was inside her mouth. She was still naked and bus had not stopped yet. It was still not the full morning, still no sunlight. She sucked me till I came inside her mouth. She drank every drop of the cum from the mouth. She sucked me clean before moving. She wore her clothes. Her boobs were looking great in that early morning light. Our stop was approaching; we picked up our stuff and moved towards exit. We saw Ashmit and Ajay sleeping soundly in the next cabin. We didn't want to confront them as we didn't want them to tag along with us for the rest of the vacation. We moved out of the bus, bus conductor helped us with our luggage. He smiled in a much known way "as he knows what happened that night". We smiled back and moved towards to the hotel we booked for our vacation.

It was a long week vacation and with my wife transformed to a real slut, I wished lot of things will happen. It was one of the memorable vacations for me and her surprise really surprised me. Rest of the vacation will be coming in different stories.

Please rate the story and provide feedback.

12