Trip To Remember Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife's courageous step.
1.4k words
3.64
52.3k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hired a taxi from the bus stand and reached hotel. We both were feeling quite fresh after such a session in the night and a good sound night sleep. There was no sign of tiredness on both of us. We booked the hotel in off season due to that we got it quite easily. Hotel was a resort which is like 50 meters from the beach. You could see the beach from the hotel and there were quite a few rooms which open towards sea. Hotel was posh with good facilities. We reached the reception. I showed the booking to the person on the reception. He welcomed us and greeted us with a smile. That time of the year was very slow tourism period. He mentioned, "You are visiting at the very slow and free time. It is off peak period for us. I am giving you one of the best rooms in the hotel." He called bell boy and handed the keys to him. We thanked him and proceeded to our room.

We went with the attended. He took us by the electric vehicle to the other part of the resort where our room was. It was not just a room it was more of a villa, which was standing alone in the area with lots of trees around. It was kind of isolated from other room due to trees and plants boundaries.

We entered the room and it was really nice and comfy room with lot of amenities. There was huge glass door on one side of the room, and when bell boy opened the door we could hear the sound of sea. Beach was clearly visible from the door and just a walk away. It was such a nice place. We felt really happy about the place.

We settled in the room, adjusted our stuff. Wife was in real different mood and it was clearly visible that her last night experiment brought out the dark side of her and she was really enjoying that. I was not complaining either. I was real happy with her state of mind. I was unable to remove any the last night thought from my mind. I was enjoying the change in her.

After settling down, wife suggested to order some breakfast to start the day. She wanted to enjoy every min of the vacation to full and didn't want to miss any opportunity to have fun. Her meaning of fun was really changed at that point. She asked me to order some breakfast and she went to take bath. I ordered coffee and breakfast for both of us. She came out of bathroom before the breakfast was served. She came out naked from the bath room. It was an instant hard on for me. Our eyes met and I pulled her to me. I started kissing her. About time, door bell rang and it was our breakfast.

I stood from the bed to take our breakfast but she said "I will take it." She moved towards door. She didn't bother to put anything on her and just moved like that to open the door. Before I said anything she already reached the door. She opened the door like that. Waiter greeted her saying "Good morning, madam." Then he realized what he was seeing, his mouth opened. His expression was really funny. He was looking at her boobs directly without any hesitation. Her clean shaved pussy was also on display for him. He was not able to decide where to look. His glare was stuck on her boobs. She was smiling at his condition. To his shock she asked him to come inside to keep the food on the table. Just to give him better view of her back she moved ahead of him. Waiter's eyes were fixed on her naked ass. She was moving her ass in very seductive manner. He was staring at her ass continuously. She moved ahead and sat on the sofa in front of the table. She kept one leg on the handle of the sofa and giving him an amazing view of her pussy. She said "Keep the breakfast on the table." All the time waiter's eyes were on her pussy. He kept the tray on the table.

"Thank you," she said in seductive voice. He turned and started moving towards door. His expression was more like a kid who lost his toy. He was taking glances from side whenever possible. "If you need anything, please call me," he stopped, turned and told us. All that time his eyes were fixed on her naked body. He was trying of observe as much as possible. He turned again to leave.

She called "Hey! You are forgetting your tip." He turned again with happiness that he would get some more time to watch her. She raised her hand as she wanted to give him something. He reached for her hand with his eyes on her body. He raised his hand to take tip from her hand. She held his hand and pulled him towards herself. She moved his hand all the way to her boobs. She put his hand on her right boob. He was in great shock as what had happened to him. He was no where thought in his dreams about that. He was considering himself to be luckiest. Touching her was not even in his dreams. But it was happening. He was awestruck by that. His hand was on her boob.

Wife moved her hand and kept it over his hand on the boob. She squeezed his hand to give him idea about what to do. He woke up from his dream and got the signal. He was young guy with huge hands. He started squeezing her boob. She moaned on that. Sensitivity of her boobs made her moan. Hearing her moan he got more confident and started squeezing her boob strongly. His Palm was covering most of her boob. He then moved his fingers to her nipples squeezing them hard. She moaned more on that. Her nipples are most sensitive part for her body. He was rubbing her nipples hard between her fingers. Her nipples were grown hard and large. She then removed her hand from her boob saying "I think this much tip is enough." He had the most thankful expression on his face. He was thanking her again and again for special tip. He left the room.

I was watching all this from the bed. As soon as the room door was closed I was on her. I was naked already in between when it was all happening but nobody noticed me. My penis was hard like iron. I liked when she show off herself to other men. When waiter touched her, it was huge excitement for me. I was waiting for waiter to leave the room. I jumped on her and moved her leg on the sofa hand to my shoulder and positioned myself between her legs exactly near her pussy. My hard penis was touching her pussy lips. She was very wet down there. Her wetness was clearly visible. She also wanted a good fuck.

I moved my penis inside her pussy. Her wet pussy did not present any resistance. I was very excited with all that happened and pushed my penis all the way in, in one shot. She moaned "Ahwee, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck your slut hard." I get more excited when she talks dirty. I started pumping her hard with taking out my penis all the way out and pounding all the way in. "Fuck me, fuck your slut, fuck me hard" were the words coming out of her mouth.

Due to all excitement I was unable to control me. I was pounding in her pussy very hard and fast. She was continuously moaning on what was happening. She raised her bottom to make penetration more deep. She was shouting "Yes, please fuck me like a slut. Fuck me. Put your penis all the way inside me." She also came to rhythm by moving her ass with my thrusts. We both were in different world of passion.

She shouted loudly to declare her orgasm. "I am cuming. I am cuming." Her orgasm was very strong. It lasted for long. I was unable to control myself seeing her cuming so hard. I started filling her pussy with my cum. I pushed my penis all the way inside her. I exploded my cum deep inside her. We both felt very relieved and satisfied.

When we came back to senses it was time for lunch. We decided to go out to explore the area and plan our next adventure.

Coming more in next episode...