Trip To Remember Pt. 03

Story Info
Fun ride for pleasure.
1.1k words
3.81
21.8k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After such a great session we decided to go out, look around and explore the area. In Goa, riding a gear-less scooter is one of the best ways to go around. We hired a scooter from the hotel. She also knew riding the scooter, so we decided to share the driving. Driving close of beaches is another experience everyone should enjoy while in Goa.

We picked up the scooter and left the hotel. For this ride she decided to wear a loose top with short shorts. I was in usual shorts and t-shirt. We were strictly following no under garments vacation rule.

I was riding the scooter. She was sitting behind holding me tightly. We looked around for the beaches and the shops in the area. I suggested finding a good place for dinner. Map showed a good place little far from the area. We decided to give it a try.

We started in the direction. We were crossing a little deserted area to reach the location, when she moved her hand inside my t-shirt. She started caressing my chest. She moved another hand inside my shorts. She slightly opened the zip of my short for better access. She was now holding my penis. My penis started growing in her hands. She started rubbing me with both her hands. Being on scooter and in open air, it was extra excitement. She was making sure it to be a great experience for me.

I was driving very slow to balance as well as to take pleasure of actions. The area was very deserted and not a single vehicle passed by. Cold evening breeze was adding to pleasure and making it even more difficult to control. I was fast approaching towards ejaculation. I did not want to end it. I wanted it to last much longer. Her hand was moving swiftly on my penis. Her second hand was pinching my nipples and caressing my chest.

When I was about to release, she somehow understood and slowed her pace. We were also approaching towards populated area. She moved her hands out and I fixed my zipper.

It was totally new avenue we explored today and I was really excited about the wild side of my wife. We entered the designated restaurant. Ambiance of the place was very nice with nice cozy sitting arrangement. We selected the seat with comfy sofa. We both sat on the same side close to each other. There was big cloth on the table which was covering most of the view from the other side. Being on corner there was no chance to have anyone on the back side.

As we settled down, waiter arrived for the order. We ordered food. While waiting for the food, I moved closer to her. I touched her on the thighs. She spread her legs and put her head on my shoulder. My hand started roaming on her thigh. My hand was moving up towards her pussy. She was not wearing any panties under her shorts. My hand was almost touching her pussy lips. She was wet under there. My other hand moved over her top. I started touching her big, nice, bra-less tit from her soft top.

On that exact time, our food was ready and served. Waiter served the food and looking at our condition gave a smile to both of us. With his message to enjoy our food, he left. We enjoyed our dinner very much. While dinner we both tried not to get distracted from food. We finished our food and moved out of the restaurant.

On return trip, she insisted to drive. I sat behind her holding her in my embrace. Weather was cool and very romantic. Moon was shining. Cool breeze of Night Sea was amazing. Sound of sea was like music. I was holding her around her waist. Once we crossed the populated area and came to deserted stretch, my hands started moving. Now it was my turn to have fun. My hands entered her top. I covered her boobs. I started squeezing her boobs. I pinched her nipples.

Touching, squeezing and pinching throwing her to ecstasy. She was driving very slowly, which was giving both of us enough time and ease to enjoy the moment.

I moved one hand towards her shorts. I popped open the button and zip of the short. My hand again started enjoying her wet pussy lips. I was able to reach to her clit in driving position. On my first touch on her clit, she moaned very loudly. I was squeezing her boobs wildly. My fingers where trying to explore her pussy as much as possible.

It was becoming difficult for both of us to handle it any more. We were dying to have wild sex, but we did not have enough patience to reach hotel. Because of oncoming vehicle we got a moment. In that moment she turned the vehicle on the side lane and moved the vehicle to very deserted and quite location. We stopped behind a big tree.

As soon as vehicle stopped, she got down and asked me to park it properly. As I parked it and turn around, she was bottomless. She removed her shorts. She moved to the scooter and sat on the seat with her legs wide open. She commanded me to remove my shorts and to come closer. I did as she asked for. As I came closer, she guided my penis in her dripping wet pussy. I pushed myself as deep as possible in that condition. She moaned loudly with first thrust.

We both started moaning and saying all the amazing things to each other as our penetration session starts. We both needed it desperately. We were matching each other thrust. She was trying to take me as deep as possible. I was trying the same. My mouth found here boobs. I started sucking her, which threw her to the edge.

We were excited with all our adventure from the day because of that we both reached to our pleasure point soon. She announced it first. We both came hard and loud together. It was one of the memorable moments of the trip.

We both wanted to repeat it again. We relaxed there for some time in each other arms. She started it again by touching my penis. She moved down and started sucking my soft penis. Her skills and cool breeze brought me another hard-on.

We repeat the session one more time, with her legs on my shoulder to make it more deep and pleasurable. Second session was relaxed and longer than the first one. We satisfied each other. We came together.

It was very satisfying after those intense scooter rides. We returned to the hotel holding each other. The day ends with lot of fun and memorable events. But it is just the start, of the more fun filled vacation.