Trip To Remember Pt. 04

Story Info
Adventure at an isolated beach.
2k words
3.68
15.8k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that intense session we both slept naked holding each other.

Next morning we decided to visit one of the beach nearby. We ordered the breakfast. Wife went to the bathroom to get ready for the day on the beach.

Our same usual attendant (Sam) came to serve the breakfast. Today he missed out his tips as wife was not available. I enquired about the nice beach nearby. He informed about one of best beach was private beach for the hotel. Beach was isolated from the rest of the area and only way to reach it was from hotel. It is little far from the hotel and hotel provides drop to the beach. Hotel also provides an option for lunch on the beach.

It was amazing info which we were not aware of. I asked him to arrange for the drop for us to the beach. He left to make arrangement.

Wife came out of the shower drop naked. She was looking amazingly gorgeous with water dripping from her hairs. I informed her about the beach nearby. She got excited about the beach. We packed the essentials for the beach. Meanwhile Sam returned with an electric cart for the drop.

Wife decided to wear a tiny red halter bikini, which was covering her nipple and small bit of her boobs. She was wearing matching bottom which is tied on her waist, not leaving much for imagination. She also tied a beach cover on her bottom.

We were all set to go for the trip. We boarded the cart with the luggage. She took the seat on the front of the cart with Sam. I settled on the back seat. We started for our short trip in the cart. She was sitting on the front seat in an angle so that driver will have a good view of her upper boob. Sam's concentration was on her boobs most of our ride.

We reached the location after 15 mins of ride. Sam showed us the beach area and luckily there was no one on the beach. He informed us that due to low occupancy most probably no one would come to beach today. Now that beach was just for us.

He helped us to set up the beach towels and an umbrella. He also showed us around the place. At the end he showed us a place which is more like a mud pool. He told us that a bath in the pool refreshes you and rejuvenate your body. With a wink, he also informed us to take a mud bath in nude.

He informed us about the lunch arrangement. He told us the time when he would return with lunch. When he was about to return, wife decided to be tease again and removed her cover and gave Sam a view. Sam's eye where glued to her bottom as her bikini bottom were not covering much. He returned to hotel with some sweet memories.

As soon as he left, without any more delay, wife lied down on the towel and unhooked her top and bottom. She lied on her stomach and asked me to apply sun screen lotion on her back. It was another "next" for us, lying naked on the beach. I started applying sunscreen on her back. Her skin felt so good because of warm sun and ocean breeze. I applied sunscreen all over her back with little extra attention on her bums.

Once I completed the back I asked her to turn around. She turned around and her boobs came to the view. I started applying sunscreen on her front. I took good amount of cream and applied on her boobs. My touch and open surrounding instantly awaken her nipples. Her nipples became very hard. I pinched her nipple between my fingers and gave her a suck. They felt extra hard inside my lips. I applied cream to rest of the parts as well. I covered her pussy with cream and massaged her clits and lips. I used two fingers to apply little bit more cream inside her pussy lips.

She turned toward me and touched my penis over my shorts. I was getting hard with sun and fun we were having at the beach. She removed my shorts too and applied cream over me too. We enjoyed the sun, while touching each other. It was little hot being there in sun. I called for a dip in the cool sea water.

We both got up and ran towards sea. We jumped into water. Cold water took away all the heat. We started playing in water. She started splashing water on me. I caught hold of her and dropped her in water. She was under water when I felt her hand on my penis under water. She was rubbing her hands on my penis under water. I pulled her out of water, but she did not let go the hold of my penis. My hands moved to her boobs. She was holding my penis with both her hands. My penis reached his maximum hardness.

She moved towards our towels. I followed her. We came out of the water. She lied down on the towel and spread her legs. I took the place between her legs. I moved myself in the position to push my hardness in her wetness. I moved close to her and put the tip and then some length inside her wet pussy. I moved my lips to her hard nipples and started sucking them.

She was moaning loudly. Sex in open and all the teasing made both of us so horny. We both were enjoying. I start pumping myself inside her. My penis was coming all the way out and in another thrust it is going all the way in. She was matching with my thrusts in rhythm. We forgot where we were. It was an amazing to have sex in the open. We were in the open for anyone to see us. But we forgot about the location. We were so engrossed in the act, we were not worried about the location.

The act continued for long which feels like hours, we both were very close to the release. She shouted loudly and increased her speed. I also increased my speed. We both were about to cum. With few more steps, we both reached final point and cum together. It was amazing round of sex. It was one of the most intense session we had on the trip.

We both lied together next to each other. I was covering her one boob with my hand and her hand was holding my dick.

After some time, we decided to go towards the mud pool. We both were naked as there was no one on the beach. We entered the pool, it was very refreshing touch. We both sat down. She put her head on the corner and lied down in the pool. I started covering her with the mud. I put mud on her boobs, her stomach, her pussy, her legs. Except her face everything was covered in the mud. She looked like a goddess. She did the same to me and covered me in the mud.

We stayed in the mud for some time before we felt it is drying of on our body. We both came out of the pool and moved towards water to clean us. We entered the water and washed each other. It was good experience.

We returned to our towels. She lied down on her back to relax. I grabbed a drink from the cooler. I heard some noise and saw Sam returned with the lunch. He was alone with some bags. He approached us. She was asleep and did not notice Sam approaching. When Sam saw her lying there naked, his concentration moved to her. Finally he was getting his "tip" for all the good work he was doing. He arranged the food on the make shift table. While doing so he was not missing any chance of looking at her. Once all the arrangement was done he moved back to his cart to return. While going back he turned quite a few times to catch the final glimpse. All this time he did not notice, I was enjoying his condition.

I woke her up. While having lunch I told her about Sam. She had a good laugh on his condition. She also said how mean I was to tease him so much. She told me that she would repay him for all this.

Lunch was quick and we decided to go inside water one more time before we finish for the day on our own "private beach". After relaxing for some more time after lunch we both entered water once again. She moved towards a stone lying close to beach. She reached close to the stone, I followed her to the spot. She bent towards the stone as she was trying to climb on the stone. Instead she positioned herself on the stone but bending forward and sticking out her ass towards me. She opened her legs and gave me an inviting smile. Her face was out of the water and her body was half inside and half outside of the water.

I positioned myself behind her. Her pussy was under water. Water and her juices making her wet. I put my penis head over her pussy and pushed myself inside her. Because of her wetness my penis slide easily. I pushed myself all the way inside her. Doing all this in water was really an amazing feeling. I started moving myself into her. She started matching my rhythm. We were pushing each other hard. Every time, I was coming all the way out and going back all in. With every stroke, water was getting splashed.

I moved my hands under her and hold her boobs. I started squeezing her boobs. I pinched her nipples between my fingers. She moaned loudly. She moved up and hold me from back of her hands. Her back was touching my chest. I hold her close to me. I cupped her boobs under my palm. We never stopped, fucking each other, all this time.

She moved her leg up. I hold her leg in my hand and we created more space for us to move. I increased my pace and she was equally reciprocating. Our excitement was reaching to the peak. We both madly fucking each other.

I increased my pace as I felt reaching towards the end. She started moaning loudly as she was also feeling the heat. She started shivering due to her orgasm. Her pussy tightened on my penis, which threw me out. I put all the load inside her. She squeezed every drop out of me.

We stayed inside water for some time. When we returned to shore it was almost evening and time to return to the hotel. Sam returned to pick us up. By that time she wore her bikini and I was back in my shorts.

While packing our stuff, Sam enquired about the day. She started talking to him. She informed him about how good it was and we enjoyed it a lot. She sat in the front seat of the cart again. He started the cart and as we moved cart jerked because of uneven surface. She lost her balance. She fall towards Sam and landed her hand on his penis. She realized that but acted as nothing has happened. She got up and in that process her bikini top knot got stuck in the handle of the cart. As she got up her bikini fall from the front and her boobs were exposed for us.

Sam apologized for the driving. His glance stuck on her boobs when he realized that her top was not on the place. He was apologizing but his eyes were not moving away. She did not bothered about her nudity. She smiled and ask him to start. She did not attempt to cover herself. She let Sam have a good view of her boobs and hardened nipples. He drove us back to the hotel room without moving his eyes from her boobs. Somehow we reached safely to the hotel.

We entered our room. Sam kept our stuff on the table and left for the day with some good memories.

We were tired because of the day's activities, we decided to sleep and got ready for next adventure next day.