Trip to the Dentist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather and Jes were both rocking back against my thrusts. Between the sights, sounds, smells, and feelings we were experiencing, it could have been an hour or just a few minutes of this before both of the girls came again into each other's mouths. I slowed down and then stopped fucking them still having not come.

Jes leaned over and asked something of Heather I could not hear. Heather turned to look at me, threw me a little wink and then nodded her head to Jes. Heather jumped off the couch and then directed me to sit down. Jes got down on her hands and knees and started to jack me off using her breasts and then sucking on the tip as it popped out the top. Heather just leaned over and started to kiss me and I think I understood what was agreed too. This combined effort of the two of them brought me to the brink fairly quick. Unable to warn anyone through Heather's lips I started to feel the build up and then I shot my load on Jes's tits before she quickly put the head in her mouth and took the rest of my cum in her mouth. Jes came back up and sat next to us on the couch.

Heather was the first to break the silent between our post orgasmic silences. "Wow! That was just so hot! Mmmmm....I do feel quite a bit more relaxed. How about you Jes? Feeling less tension now?"

Jes looks at the two of us and smiles. "For now I am feeling nice and relaxed. But I am sure it is just a temporary feeling." I reached forward and gave everyone back their wine glass and speak to Jes. "Jes, I really thank you for understanding the need to keep some things just between Heather and myself."

Jes just sips her wine and then turns to us both with a sparkle in eye that spoke of mischief. "Well I guess I can understand, but what about those scarves? Do you think that I could share those with you both?" Heather giggled and I just smiled hoping that this night would never end.

Untameable_guy

12