Trip To The Doctor Ch. 2

Story Info
She finds out the meaning of a complete exam.
2.3k words
4.12
250.9k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DominantR
DominantR
36 Followers

I would like to answer question I have been asked dozens of times since part 1 was published- YES there is more to come. Although I do not know how far this story will go without growing stale, I can say it will at least have 3 parts to it.

"Would you like me to get you a trimming kit doctor?" the nurse asked. The doctor was just finishing his abdominal exam and pulled the gown completely off of her now, he looked at her pubic area and nodded "yes, and get a draping cloth also." She was now laying on her back completely naked with her legs splayed wide open and strapped down to hold them that way and with her arms strapped above her head.

The doctor walked to her side and looked her in the eye "so far so good, now well do the gyno-rectal exam and then get your urine and blood samples and you'll be done. I will have to do a little trimming of your pubic area both for your comfort and to ensure the Pap smear does not get contaminated though." She was horrified, she was about to die of embarrassment, she just knew she was. He walked to the desk and sat down writing more information in her chart as the nurse finished putting a small sheet from her stomach to just below her knees.

She used two pieces of cloth hanging from each side of the sheet to tie the sheet in place on her legs so it would not slide down and then pulled a strap across her stomach holding her lower body to the table as well as the sheet in place. She now was completely unable to move any part of her body, these two people who she had never seen before could do anything they wanted to do to her and she couldn't do a thing to stop it.

She had gone from being moist to drenching wet, she could feel her juices flowing down over her ass and could smell herself so she knew both of these two could smell her also. She heard water running and then saw the nurse disappear behind the sheet with a bowl, the doctor finished his writing, stood up and joined the nurse at the foot of the table out of her view. She heard the doctor tell her he was going to start trimming, she heard a buzzing sound and then felt the sheers begin to strip her hair away. After a few passes of the sheers there was only slight stubble everywhere except right next to her lips and at the top and bottom of her pussy. She felt the vibrations of the sheers as the doctor pulled her lips, stretching the skin and shaving it down to stubble.

She pulled hard on her bonds when she felt the sheers glide over the extremely sensitive area between her asshole and pussy. She had her eyes closed and was panting when she felt something touch her cheek; she opened her eyes to see the nurse standing over her.

"Just about done, you doing ok?" She could not talk; she nodded and then shook her head. She was as wet and horny as she could remember ever being. The doctor was now rubbing a warm lather over her aching pussy and then she felt a strait razor gliding over her, removing the stubble that was now her pubic mound. As he stretched her lips to shave close to her pussy she felt him brush against her clit and she pulled hard on her bonds and let out a loud gasp.

The nurse smiled at her and then turned and walked to the end of the table. "I believe you need to make her cum doctor, she's extremely hot and in need and that might help settle her down," the nurse looked at her "isn't that right."

She couldn't believe her ears, it was humiliating enough to be in this position and this state in front of two total strangers but the thought of them watching her while she was in the spasms of an orgasm was more than she could stand, at the same time she knew that that was exactly what she needed, she had to cum and soon or she would go nuts. The doctors words were both a relief to her as well as a letdown, "not only would that be illegal but it would be unethical as well, we are not running a sex shop here, she'll be ok until we finish here."

The nurse looked at her and just shrugged her shoulders. She heard the door open and heard a female voice say that the nurse was needed in another room "make sure that door is left open until you get back here and make it quick, we are supposed to have a nurse in here." The nurse left the room leaving the door open wide, the scales were directly across the hall from the door and a man in his twenties was standing with his back to the wall on the scales waiting for someone to take his height and weight.

The doctor was done with the shaving and she heard him say he was going to insert the speculum into her. She looked at the younger man on the scales and saw that he was watching what the doctor was doing, she also noticed a bulge forming in his tight jeans. Total humiliation hit her when she realized she was exposed to this man, as well as anyone who walked by, and she was now more naked than she had been since puberty. The nurse came back in "doctor Mrs. Smith is in room 5, she is having sever abdominal pain, and I'm going to go prep her but I don't think its such a good idea to leave the door open."

"I suppose your right, get one of the receptionists to come in here while your gone."

The young lady who had taken her X-rays and given the forms to fill out came in and closed the door behind her, "what do you need me to do doctor?"

"I just need a female to be present while she is in this position. It's been more than a month since she has had sex and she is" he paused "excited", "she will probably try to move which is why we have her restrained and she might make some noise so don't be alarmed. Why don't you get a cool washrag and try to make her feel better by wiping down her forehead."

The young lady went to work getting the wet washrag. The feeling of humiliation along with the sensations of being shaved and the doctor probing her wet, sensitive pussy was almost more than she could stand, she felt the doctor brush against her clit every so often and she thought she would cum on the spot.

By the time the doctor had pulled the speculum out and started his bi-manual exam she was on the brink of screaming. He would feel around for a few seconds, just enough to bring her to the brink of orgasm; he would then withdraw just long enough for her to settle down slightly and then repeat the process. He finished with her pussy and then told her he was about to start the rectal exam. She felt the cool jelly on his finger as he began to push into her anus, she could feel his finger pushing on her bladder and she realized that the glass of water had taken effect, she felt as though she had to pee.

He continued to probe her for a few more minutes before pulling his finger out and removing his gloves. He walked up to the head of the table and looked at her "All in all I'd say your in near perfect health, the only problem I found is some compaction when I did the rectal exam, I am going to do an enema which will correct that problem and then you'll be done, with the exception of the samples we need. Get an IV stand out of the storage closet please," he said to the receptionist.

He pulled open a cupboard and retrieved a large rubber enema bag as well as a sealed plastic bag full of tubes. He placed these items on the rolling table at her feet just as the receptionist returned with the IV stand. "You'll have to hold this in for several minutes so I will do this now and then you will be released and will be able to relieve yourself." She saw him hang the now full enema bag on the stand and saw the tubes running down behind the sheet out of her sight. He diapered behind the sheet as well and then she felt a slight pushing against her already well-lubed asshole.

She quickly felt her ass fill up with the nozzle of the tube and then something else. She was wondering what he was doing when he poked his head out from behind the sheet, "ok I'm going to fill up a rubber ball, it is attached to the tube on the outside of it, it will swell up with air as I squeeze this bulb, this will help you to keep the tube in." She saw him squeeze the black bulb a few times and felt more pressure inside of her.

"Ok, now for the outside ball, it works just like the one inside, this one will keep the tube from being pulled further into you and possibly cutting off the flow." She felt the other ball being inflated, and felt her bud being sandwiched between the two balls. "I'm going to start the flow now, take a deep breath and try to relax." He ran his thumb along something on the tube and she felt the warm water beginning to enter her, he stood there looking in her eyes.

Relaxation was the last thing on her mind; she was still as horny as hell and now was feeling a sensation that she had never felt before. As the fluid entered her she felt herself fill to the point that she couldn't take any more but as hard as she tried she could not expel the tube and was unable to move to pull it out herself, before long she began to cramp up and as the doctor noticed this he began to slowly rub and kneed her stomach, motioning to the receptionist he moved his finger, directing her to walk over to him, and said "here take over for me here, as she becomes more full she will cramp more and become more uncomfortable, just keep doing this, I am going to check on the tube and do the final exam, I leave this exam for last just for this reason."

The nurse took over massaging her stomach, it helped a little but she was still cramping and the pressure in her anus was creating more of a stir from her sex, she felt her juices flowing down her leg pits and ass again. The doctor disappeared behind the sheet again, she felt him moving the tube slightly, then felt her pussy lips being opened up, and then felt a finger moving her clit back and forth in a slow but steady rhythm.

She was already on the verge of orgasm and this manipulation of her clit was sending her over the edge, she bucked the best she could under her bonds and let out a long loud moan. The receptionist and the doctor stopped at almost the same time and she moaned even louder almost screaming for the doctor to continue. The doctor told the receptionist to go out and check the waiting room to make sure nobody had come in, she left closing the door behind her. The doctor walked up to the head of the table and looked her strait in the eye "were almost through, just a few more minutes and I'll pull the enema tube out and then you'll be set free to relieve yourself after a few moments. Judging from your reaction you enjoyed this didn't you?"

She shook her head no as hard as she could, the doctor smiled "but your body is telling me other things, could it be you did enjoy it but don't want to admit it?" Again she started to shake her head but then changed her mind and nodded instead, deep within her she knew she did like this but more than that she hoped that if she told him what he wanted to hear she would be set free sooner. She planed to go into the bathroom, expel the enema, give them their urine sample, and then satisfy her needs herself. "Did you enjoy this enough to try it again, outside of a professional setting so you can be allowed to cum?"

She thought about this for a few moments, "Yes" was the word she wanted to say but could she bring herself to actually say it? What was happening to her was turning her on more than she could believe, more than she wanted to admit. By saying that word she would be admitting to him as well as herself that she was ready to give up control. She wanted to say yes, she needed to say yes, her body was telling her she loved this, needed this, but her mind would not allow her to say it. The nurse walked back into the door

"Mrs. smith is prepped and ready doctor, she is doing much better." The doctor kept looking at her; it was obvious he was not going to let her off the hook; he was waiting for an answer. She nodded her head but the doctor shook his

"I require a yes or no answer, a simple head movement is not enough."

"YES"

DominantR
DominantR
36 Followers