Trip to the Movies Ch. 03

Story Info
Chad and Amanda try anal.
944 words
4.48
131.4k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now big brother, I only have one more hole for you to fuck before mom and dad come back,” Amanda giggled, raising her ass up off the bed and getting doggiestyle for him.

Chad didn’t say a word only leaned forward grabbing Amanda’s hips and slid his tongue up and down the crack of her ass playfully. Amanda’s hips bucked back against him as he started to push his tongue against her little puckered asshole. She wanted to give him something no other guy had gotten before, and she wanted it tonight. She felt so at ease to do anything she wanted with her big brother that she had let all inhibitions go to the wayside.

Chad stopped for a moment and reached into his bedside table, when he had first gotten home he had put his big jar of vaseline in there so he would have easy access to it when he was stroking his cock late at night alone in his room. Little did he know when he put it there that he would be using it soon to lube up his cock and little sister’s asshole to fuck.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Chad asked her.

To answer him Amanda wiggled her ass back in his direction and spread her cheeks with her hands showing him right where she wanted his hard cock, “Right here big brother, you’re damn right I want it.”

Chad just shook his head as he scooped out a little vaseline and rubbed it on his cock. With the excess he rubbed it into the puckered starfish opening that Amanda was showing him and let a finger slide easily in as she moaned and pressed her ass back against him.

“I never expected it to feel this good having someone finger my ass honey, I hope your cock feels even better.”

Chad stopped rubbing and withdrew his fingers and stepped right in behind her, she grabbed his slick cock in her hand and started to pull him into place as she held her cheeks apart with one hand. Her ass was as ready as it was ever going to be she thought as she guided the head into her virginal opening.

“Oh damn that burns and feels so huge, big brother,” she whimpered as the head and a little shaft penetrated her asshole.

Chad was going to help her along now and slide the length of his tool inside her asshole and then let her adjust. He gave one hard lunge and was buried to the hilt inside her ass. “Oh god don’t move Chad, give me just a minute,” she cried.

Chad gave her a minute and then when she started slowly moving and developing a rhythm he held her hips and started pumping, her pussy had been tight but her ass felt like a vice had him. He then pushed and worked his cock faster and deeper holding her and pulling her back into him as he rammed her ass.

“Your ass feels so good honey, I’ve never fucked a girl in the ass before.”

Amanda reached between her legs and started to rub her clit and slide a few fingers inside her pussy as her brother drove deep inside her ass. She knew she wouldn’t be taking it this way often it hurt to bad but the pleasure she was feeling right now made it worth it. Chad was filling her full of cock as she stroked herself and her orgasm came without warning.

“Oh my god I’m cumming,” she squealed.

Chad slapped her ass hard, being playful and also because it turned him on immensely and then he reached around her and gave each nipple a pull as he pounded her little asshole. He wanted to switch positions and watch his cock slide in and out of her ass with her doing the work. “I’m going to pull out Amanda and I want you to let me lie down on the bed and you get on top facing away from me as you put me back in your ass.”

Amanda waited and then hopped up as they switched places and as Chad lay down she pounced on him grabbing his cock and pressing it against her asshole as she went to sit on his lap. She held him at the base feeling how much cock was left as she dropped her hips down and feeling him fill back up the void that his cock had left when he had pulled out of her ass.

Chad watched with amazement as Amanda slipped down further finally taking it all and putting her hands on his thighs and rocking her hips over his as he fucked her ass this way. Turning her head back to look at him she gave a wink, “Chad cum in my ass I want to know what it feels like,” she commanded and started rubbing his balls with her hand as she rode his big thick brotherly cock.

Chad had been holding off until she started to cum and was ready for him now with her command he pumped his hips up into her and as his cock started to twitch Amanda went wild bucking and riding faster on him. His cock began to shoot and she screamed out and rubbed her clit fast and came with him as he filled her ass with cum.

“Thank you,” she whispered as they climbed into the shower, “I don’t think we’ll be doing that all the time but I enjoyed it.”

“Now the only question little sister is what can we get into next before mom and dad come home.”