Trip-Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would relish the opportunity to see you so lushly decorated for me," he growled, giving the swell of her thighs a mischievous little pinch.

"You wouldn't make passive-aggressive comments about my weight and tell me to eat less?" she continued quietly, closing her eyes as he continued to cover her in feather-soft touches.

"Your body is lovely, and your hips are so deliciously plump," he sighed happily, his fingers slipping beneath her to squeeze her ample buttocks. "Perfect for bearing me many, many children."

"Oh, good. I was just about to ask if you liked kids." She took another pull of her cigarette, smiling as she exhaled. "And if your friends were being rude to me...you'd be upset, wouldn't you?"

"I have very few friends. But I would quickly devour any being who treated you improperly," he replied simply. She sat up and grinned, tossing her cigarette to the side and turning to face him.

"How on earth are you still single?" she demanded, kissing his chin and wrapping her arms around his neck. He laughed, a deep, rumbling sound like an avalanche, and framed her waist with his wide hands.

"I'm rather ferocious, I think," he said. "And very green."

"Green is my favorite color," she told him softly, rising up to brush her lips against his.

((Hi, everyone! Thanks for giving this a read. I've always been obsessed with all things fairy-tale-related, so I figured it would be fun to crank out some adult versions. I might try my hand at a few more if I have the time.

Anyway, I <3 comments and critiques! And if you're wondering about it, the next Treasure chapter should be out by next week...I hope. Thanks again!))