Triple Date Wife Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly turned her head to the side and smiled at me. I had been watching over her shoulder, seeing everything, "I love you hubby," she said, offering me a kiss.

I took it. I kissed her lips, glazed in her lovers sperm. My hands still caressing her soft breasts, I was now rubbing his cum into her skin like it was lotion, all over her, including all over her belly.

"Now it's your turn," she whispered softly.

I got out from under her and took my place between her legs. Justin was a good sport and got under her like I was. She leaned back on him, and he did as I had done, fondling her breasts.

She watched his hands working on her chest for a moment, before looking up at me, "Fuck me hubby, fuck me hard."

She didn't need to tell me a second time, as I was deep as I could be before she completed her command. I felt how wet she was, how he had pleasured her until she was soaking wet. I'm sure he had contributed his own pre-cum...and I felt it...

It wasn't more than 30 seconds before the orgasm was coming and I wasn't going to waste it.

"Cuuuum in me noooow," she groaned.

And I felt it beginning. She held on to my pulsing cock with her pussy, flexing tight, and I sprayed all I had as deep as I could before I continued thrusting. I felt her getting even wetter with my sperm flooding her, sticking to my cock and building up around her pussy lips with each thrust.

"Ohhhh fuck," I sighed, and collapsed onto her...onto them, "that was sooo hot."

"Tell me about it," Justin agreed.

Holly giggled, "I had it the best. I was the one getting fucked the whole time."

The three of us showered together, both Justin and I soaping up Holly in an excused to touch her body more. Holly and I headed to the bed while Justin headed towards the door.

We said our good-byes, but just before the door closed, Holly went to let him out herself and I heard, "Maybe next time I won't make you waste it all over me," and she smiled.

I was hard again.

12