Triple Dog

Story Info
Six drunk girls and a game of dare.
17.7k words
4.47
203.4k
192

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

The vodka made the rounds and each of the six girls drew it straight from the bottle.

A pall fell on the group as they each came to the realization that the reminiscing part of the evening was over.

"All right, gals," exclaimed Diane, their host for the evening, while clapping her hands, "the time is upon us. We will cease to exist as a group next week, as most of us go off to different colleges." Anna looked livid that she was being slighted so. Taylor gave no reaction to the dig, as she never did. "We have to decide how to dispose of our old friend, Carsy!"

Emma waived the keys to their joint car in the air. The six of them had pooled their summer job earnings, over two years ago, and bought a used, green station wagon to share between them. Contrary to the expectations of the adults, the girls did not fall out over the car and had a simple car-sharing arrangement between them. Each had it one day of the week, when her responsibility was to carpool all of them to and from school, and one had it on Saturday when she would have to ferry everyone to and from parties. On Sunday, the Saturday girl used it as she liked, as long as it was fueled and in the Monday girl's driveway by the end of the day.

It was a system that allowed all of the girls to have a chauffeured car for most of the week, and all they had to do was be a chauffer one day of the week. They rotated their days of the week and the girl whose car it was picked which requests for a ride she would honor, and in which order. The school runs were mandatory. The six of them never had any kind of a fight over Carsy, as they affectionately named their ride.

"I think I speak for everyone," said Maria, "When I say that I don't want to see Carsy in some stranger's hands. He's ours and he should stay with one of us."

"Yeah, we can't sell Carsy" seconded Diane, and all the girls murmured their agreement. "The only problem is, not one of us has the cash to buy the rest of us out. How are we supposed to pick and choose who gets Carsy?"

"We've ignored this issue for too long," complained Laurie. "I mean, we've only got a week to figure things out, you know?"

"I got a solution," exclaimed Anna. She took off her cap and brushed out her long, blonde curls as the rest of the girls looked at her expectantly.

"Well," prompted Laurie.

"We play a game for it," said Anna, smiling. "It's called Triple Dog and it's really simple. We sit in a circle and draw cards from a deck, lowest card goes first."

"Goes where," asked Emma, innocently.

"Goes first in the game," said Anna, with some irritation. "The girl with the lowest card does a dare first. She picks one girl to triple dog dare her to do something. We each do a dare and we each issue one dare."

"What if we don't want to do the dare," asked Maria.

"Then the girl that issued the dare has to do it," said Anna. "If she does the dare you refused, you lose. If she doesn't do the dare she made herself, she loses. It's simple."

"Yeah, it's simple to lose," commented Laurie, "but how do we win the game?"

"After we've all had our turn," continued Anna, "we vote on who did their dare the best. You can't vote for yourself or any of the girls that lost, and the girls that lost don't get to vote at all. Girl with the most votes, wins."

"Yeah, but what if we all do the dares and there's three of us with two votes, or six of us with one vote," asked Diane.

"Then the girls that are tied for votes, do a triple dog dare off, only all the girls that didn't lose still vote," explained Anna.

The five girls mulled the rules over for a bit and then slowly agreed, one by one. Carsy's keys were put in the middle and Diane's father's high-tech camera was misappropriated in case of a dare being a solitary thing without witnesses. Anna shuffled the deck and held it out for each girl to take one card off the top. She picked up the last one and they all turned them over at the same time. Anna had a deuce, the lowest by far, and all the other girls laughed at the irony.

"Well," said Diane, laughing, "you suggested this game, you get to demonstrate it!"

Anna ground her teeth in anger for a moment, before she spat out, "Diane, dare me!"

Diane's laughter stilled at the venom in Anna's voice. The curly haired blonde was the smallest of the six of them, but she had a temper that regularly got her into trouble. Still, when she was in a good mood, she could be a charming little ball of fun. Now, she was pissed, and Diane could see that plainly in the firm set of Anna's blowjob lips. Diane smiled a wicked smile. She leaned forward, tucked her short, straight, blonde hair behind an ear, and said, "I dare you to-"

"You have to say triple dog dare," corrected Anna in anger.

Diane smiled even wider. She was going to enjoy taking Carsy away from Anna. "I triple dog dare you," she said, with particular accent on those words, "to go to Brian's party and suck Ray's cock and swallow his cum."

The other four girls gasped in shock. Their eyes darted between the battling blondes in alarm.

"What," barked Anna.

"You heard me," said Diane smugly.

"Dude," exclaimed Maria at Diane. "You can't do that, Ray's your boyfriend!"

"Ex," corrected Diane, without taking her eyes off of Anna's. "We've decided to split up since we're going to different colleges next week. But that doesn't mean that I don't love him. Or that I don't want him to have lots of blowjobs. You have pretty blowjob lips, Anna. Anyone ever tell you that?" Diane giggled, expecting the headstrong little blonde to finally, for once in her short, but rabid existence, back down from a challenge. Anna just sat there, fuming. "If you won't, I will. You know I will."

Diane laughed and Anna snapped. "Alright," she practically yelled, "I'll do it! Let's go! I'm gonna suck you boyfriend's cock so hard, he'll forget you ever existed! I'm gonna draw his cum out of his balls and gargle with it!"

All the girls were absolutely shocked at this turn of events. Diane's mouth hung open. Before any one of them could formulate an attempt to talk some reason into the two blondes, Anna jumped up, grabbed Carsy's keys and her cap and took off.

"You have to have proof," yelled Diane after her. The girls got up and ran after their friend, desperate to stop her. They only had time to pile into Carsy before Anna took off and drove them to Brian's party. She ignored all of their pleas for sanity and checked the camera before opening her door.

"Wait here," she barked and went in.

"No way," chanted Emma, repeatedly. The girls had always talked about boys and sex, but it had always been relegated to just talk. Now, they were doing and showing. It was a new development for them, as a group, since half of them were still virgins. Emma looked over at her two fellow virgins, Taylor and Laurie, and she hoped they would cool things down when it came to their turns.

Maria did her best to comfort Diane who looked genuinely worried that Ray might actually accept a blowjob from Anna. They all knew Anna was dumb and proud enough to shoot a loaded gun in her mouth if someone insinuated she was too chicken to do it. They stayed in the car, listening to the music on the radio for about fifteen minutes, when they saw Anna come out of the house. She got back in the driver's seat and asked Diane, "Wanna know what your Ray had for lunch? I could taste it in his sperm."

"Liar," snarled Diane. The girls tensed, half expecting Anna to claw out Diane's eyes.

Anna merely sneered and held up the camera. She pressed a button and the screen came alive with the footage of her blowing Ray's cock. She laughed as the girls stared at it, wide-eyed. They could all plainly see that it was true. Each girl took the camera in hand to check out the footage. When it was Taylor's turn, she ate it up greedily. On the recording, Anna swept her curls from her face, which was distorted by Ray's cock, her jaw looking like it was dislocated. Her thick, pillowy lips were distended into a thin line around the angry member. Her green eyes smiled at the camera as Ray grunted his release. She lifted her mouth from the cock and held out her tongue, covered in white goo. She swallowed with an evil grin and then panned over to show Ray's face.

Taylor's heartbeat raced as she ignored the escalating argument in the car and replayed the footage. She was getting so hot, watching Anna act like a wanton. The argument around her silenced, but she ignored it and replayed the footage yet again.

"Enjoying yourself, are you," bellowed Diane in her ear. Taylor flinched and stammered nervously. "Gimme that," ordered Diane.

Anna took the camera from Taylor's unresisting hands and worked the controls until the movie was deleted. "My movie," she said, smugly. "You all saw my triple dog dare done, we don't need it anymore." Diane fumed. "Your turn, Diane."

Diane grabbed the back of Taylor's seat and leaned over to snarl in the tall girl's ear, "Well, are you going to dare me or not?" Taylor just sat there, silently staring at the floor mat. "Look at you, you big oaf!"

"Hey," shouted Maria, "Not cool, Diane!"

Maria reached forward and put her hand on Taylor's shoulder and said, comfortingly, "She doesn't mean it."

"Yes I do," insisted Diane. "Look at her! Six-foot-two and built like a brick shithouse! She's twice the size of any one of us and she's as fierce as a wet kitten!" The girls admonished Diane for her mean comments, but Diane ignored them. "So timid, she couldn't even speak up in class to get the grades she needs for college!" Emma and Maria smacked Diane's shoulders, but she would not let up. "What sort of a dare could you give anyone?! What could you possibly do yourself? You don't even have the guts to play basketball, you're useless! What could a pituitary case of a cowardly mouse like you, ever do?!"

Taylor kept looking down at her folded arms in her lap. The girls were yelling at Diane to apologize. Finally, Taylor whispered, "I dare you..."

The girls shut up and Anna reminded, "Triple dog dare."

"I triple dog dare you to sit in the back seat of my neighbor's parked car for one hour," spoke Taylor, timidly, into her own chin.

Diane howled with laughter. "That's your challenge," she asked, incredulously. "Sitting in a car for an hour?" Diane agreed and Anna drove them to Taylor's house. The ride passed in quiet fuming. Diane pointed at the car and asked Taylor, "Is that it?"

Taylor nodded and Diane climbed out of Carsy in a huff. "I'm gonna be bored over there for an hour," said Diane with annoyance, "so you are too. You're gonna sit here and watch me sitting there for a full hour, or I'm gonna count my dare done the minute you leave for any reason." She closed the door quietly and snuck off across the front yard, opened the rear door and got in the neighbor's car.

Laurie was the first to break the silence as she took Taylor's hand in hers, "You know she doesn't mean any of the things she said, don't you? She's just pissed that she and Ray are going to be apart. She really loves him, you know?" Taylor mutely nodded and then began watching her neighbor's house. "I'm disappointed the car wasn't locked." Laurie smiled as she read the mischievous glint in the tall brunette's eyes. "So, what now? Do we go over there and break one of the windows on the car, so your neighbor calls the cops?"

"Ohhh, yeah," exclaimed Anna in delight. "The cops would come and they'd drag her ass out of the car and she'd be all, like, fighting them off and stuff!" The girls laughed.

"Can you imagine," asked a laughing Maria, "her trying to explain to the cops she has to stay in there on a dare?" The girls laughed some more.

Laurie noticed Taylor wasn't laughing, but grinning. "What is it, Taylor," she asked. "I can see you got a plan, tell us what it is!"

Taylor blushed and checked the clock on her cell phone. "Give it ten more minutes, then you'll see. It'll be well worth the wait."

The girls settled down and sat back in their seats. The music was playing low and they eagerly awaited to see what sort of revenge their tall, timid friend had in store.

Diane was huffing away in utter boredom in the other car. She checked her cell phone and rolled her eyes at how much time was still left. She ran her hands across the leather seats and sighed. She wanted Carsy. It wasn't truly affordable for her to have a car at college, but Carsy was a part of her. Ray deflowered her on its back seat. Actually, every single time she had sex in her young life was either in the spacious back seat, or on the hood of the car. And all of those times were with Ray.

They only broke up the other day, and he already got a fucking hummer from a skank. She hated him for moving on so fast. She hated Anna for sucking her Ray's dick. She hated herself for thinking the tiny, blonde ball of insolence would back down for once in her fucking life. She expected to be the one that gives Ray a blowjob and impress the girls so much, they give her the vote and Carsy. Carsy. How could she possibly give him up, after he had cradled her through all of her sexcapades?

She sighed and thought back to some of the crazy stuff she and Ray did on the spacious back seat. Her nipples got erect and she unbuttoned her shirt. Tingles of arousal ran up and down the insides of her forearms. Her thighs rubbed together as she felt herself getting wet. Why shouldn't she masturbate here, in this strange car? She was bored to tears, and the thought of her friends seeing and hearing her jill herself off, made her hope she could still win the vote and Carsy.

She raised her ass and pulled her skirt up over her hips. One hand ran across her tits, tickling the exposed skin there. She felt goose bumps all over her skin. The other hand glided slowly up her inner thigh until it reached her panties. She stroked herself through the fabric, stoking her lust. Images of Ray played on her eyelids every time she closed her eyes. She reached into her bra and pulled a tit out of the cup to caress and gently pinch her nipple. She squirmed and sighed in delight. The memories of Ray's touches were fresh and strong and foremost in her mind. She kept on playing with herself for a while before she decided to go all the way.

She sat up and quickly took off her shirt, tossing it on the front seat. Her bra soon followed it, and then she lowered herself again to pull her soggy panties down her legs until they stopped just above her ankles. She spread her knees and wet her fingers before resuming playing with her nipple. She pretended it was Ray's mouth on it. Her other hand tickled her bush and slowly found its way lower. She smiled to herself when she gently spread her outer labia with two fingers. Her juices coated her fingers as she started to penetrate herself.

She set a fast rhythm and alternated penetrating herself with two fingers up to the second knuckle and pressing them under her clit to make it easier to tickle with her thumb. She kept pinching her nipples and bringing herself closer to orgasm with each pinch. Her whole body flushed and she was so close. Just that little something to push her over the edge.

The girls in Carsy exclaimed in fright and surprise as they saw two figures come out of the neighbor's house and approach the car. "What the hell are they doing," asked Laurie of Taylor, "kissing?" Taylor only gave a small nod and a small, but naughty grin in response.

Diane was so lost in her lust that she failed to spot the approaching couple until they opened the rear door and stuck their heads in. Diane's bright, blue eyes were as big as saucers as she saw them. Her mouth was gaping wide open and she emitted a wail of ecstasy as her fingers buried themselves in her sopping snatch and she quaked through a fierce orgasm. Her eyes shut tight as her skin bloomed in an orgasmic flush. Her muscles locked up and her entire body shuddered in all-consuming ecstasy. When her vision cleared, she was still shuddering in post-orgasmic delight and a middle aged man and woman were sitting on either side of her with the doors closed.

It started to dawn on Diane just what she had done. If these two people called the cops on her, she was so fucking fucked. Her entire future was gone. In her lusty state of mind, her eyes wandered down the chubby, balding man's body to his groin, where his cock was visibly erect in his khakis. Unconsciously, Diane licked her ruby red lips, tasting her lipstick.

"Oh, my goodness," exclaimed Emma, shaking Taylor by the shoulders. "What on Earth is going on, girl!? Talk to us!"

Taylor gave a small shrug and kept staring at the car. "They're trying to rekindle their marriage," she said, meaning the couple that just got in the car. "Every Saturday, for a month now, they get in the back seat and remember their high school days."

"Ay, caramba," exclaimed Maria.

"What are they going to do with her," asked Laurie, but Taylor merely shrugged.

"Well, well, well," said the man to Diane. "What do we have here?"

Diane could think of nothing to say. She blushed even more fiercely and sat there, mute and naked. Her young life did nothing to prepare her for this situation. The air in the car smelled of her pussy.

"I think someone's been watching us and wanted to join in on the fun," said the woman amiably.

"Fucking Taylor," thought Diane to herself, "That fucking bitch must have had this in mind! How the fuck do I get out of this??"

Diane's mouth worked, but no sound came out of it. The woman put her hand on Diane's chin and gently turned her to face her. She leaned in and placed her lips over the breathless teenager's. Diane's moan of protest was soon stifled by the need for air and she sucked in the smell of the woman's perfume. The woman slipped her tongue into Diane's mouth and began exploring. At the same time, her hand explored the smooth skin of Diane's clavicle and shoulder.

Diane felt the man lick one of her breasts and stroke the other one at the same time. He put his lips over her nipple and sucked it in to flick it with his tongue. Diane's next moan was one of pure lust. The couple's hands roamed all over her young, flawless skin. The played her body like a fiddle, with perfect tempo and intensity. Finally, they reached down and lifted one of her thighs each and deposited them in their laps, stretching her between them. The couple let go of Diane to kiss and then they changed positions. He was kissing Diane and she was playing with Diane's firm tits. Diane writhed and moaned. She had never before had two orgasms in a night.

The couple's hands roamed down her tummy to her groin in unison. They explored her spread labia and probed the wetness there. After a few minutes of teasing, each snuck two fingers into Diane. She screamed as her most sensitive flesh was being stretched wide. Diane fought with all her might to stay sane in the wake of such an onslaught at her pussy. The fingers pumped in and out, one pair was going in as the other was going out. Diane came, screaming, "Fuck!" at the top of her voice. The couple let her enjoy her orgasm before resuming the motion of their fingers, only now they penetrated her in tandem. "Fuck," bellowed Diane as she came again in under a minute.

The couple withdrew their fingers from her dripping pussy and kissed each side of the blonde's face. They smoothed back her jaw length, straight, blonde hair with love and care. Diane relaxed in their arms. The woman kissed her again, and Diane gave in to the kiss. She felt the car rock a bit, but didn't care as her tongue wrestled with the woman's. The man then started to drag Diane's hips into his lap. Diane broke the kiss and saw that the man had pulled down his pants and underwear and sat with his cock sticking straight up in the air. He was smaller than Ray and Diane found herself unable to resist being dragged atop the thing.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers