Triple Dog Dare

Story Info
Mike and Sarah's birthday party turns x-rated.
1k words
4.14
238k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a tradition for my twin brother, Mike, and I to have a slumber party every year for our birthday. When we were younger, Mike's guy friends would huddle in his room over race car mags and video games, while my friends and I would set up a beauty shop and fashion show in the basement. This year was a bit different...

It was the weekend after our nineteenth birthday. Our parents were out of town on business. We were supposed to go with them, but talked them into letting us stay home and inviting over a few friends for a small party (it was tradition after all). Mike invited two of his friends and I invited three of mine. The night started off pretty ordinary and uneventful. We rented movies and ordered pizza. Mike's friend, Chris, brought beer. After I couple beers, someone suggested we play and Truth or Dare. The others concurred. I hadn't played that childish game since fifth grade, but agreed to join anyway.

We started off with fairly innocent questions and consequences. We heard Carly's most embarrassing moment and watched Brent run around the room with a pair of his underwear on his head. When my turn came up, I picked truth. Nikki asked me if I was still a virgin or not. I didn't want to answer, but didn't want to take a dare either.

ME: Yes I am!

MIKE: (laughs and taunts) Liar, liar pants on fire.

ME: You are such and ass! Okay, fine...No, (grimace) I am not a virgin. I had sex once, last year with my currently ex-boyfriend.

MIKE: (teasing) Ooohhh Sarah, you hussy!

ME: Alright Mike! Truth or Dare?

MIKE: DARE!

ME: I dare you to show everyone your "birthday" suit.

MIKE: Done!

He quickly ripped off his sweats and paraded around the basement to show off his manhood. He gave his dick a few shakes, grinned at me, and put his pants back on. Mike asked Tara if she had ever touched a penis before (she hadn't). Chris dared Nikki to touch his. She did and he got an instant erection. Both Tara and Nikki were fascinated by it. We then got Brent to confess to jacking off to the thought of fucking Nikki. After this, the whole mood of the game switched to who could come up with the most outrageous dare.

I was double dared to strip naked for the rest of the game. Chris was dared to suck my nipples and caress my breasts. Carly had to shave Tara's pubic hair. Nikki had to suck Brent's dick for 30 seconds. Directly after that, Mike had to give him a 30 second hand job. Brent dared Tara to take off her shirt and let him cum on her tits. She reciprocated the dare by making him lick off his own cum. Carly dared me to drink piss directly from her pussy. I dared Chris to let me take a shit on his stomach. I thought that would be the end of the game. We had been playing for a long time and I didn't think anyone could come up with anything more outrageous than my last dare. Just then, Chris sat up and announced the mother of all dares:

CHRIS: Mike, I dare you to eat out your own sister until she cums all over your face!

Everyone's mouth dropped open in shock (including mine). I had never thought of my brother in a sexual way before. I had never received oral sex before, but wanted to experience it very badly. My pussy was sopping wet and aching to be touched by someone...anyone. I was determined not to back down and let Chris out-dare me. I flopped on the couch sprawled out my legs and motioned for Mike to come to me. Mike's eyes were almost popping out of his head. He looked at Chris and asked, "Are you serious?" "Dead serious, dude", replied Chris. "In fact", he said,"I not only double dare you, but I triple dog dare you too." Then everyone began to chant:

"DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!"

Mike ran his hands over my erect nipples. He kissed me gently on the lips, then again on the stomach. He got down on his knees. I could feel his hot breath wafting between my thighs. He gently parted my labia and ran his tongue from just above my asshole all the way to my clit. I immediately arched my spine and threw my head back in ecstasy. He ran his down up and down my slit. Over and over again...stopping every once in a while to press his entire tongue on my clit and encircle it a few times. I moaned and in delight and pushed my crotch into his face.

CHRIS: Ok man, that's enough! You two made your point. I didn't think you'd really do it. You called me out. You win!.........Hey dude! I said you win! YOU CAN QUIT NOW!

ME: YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING QUIT!

TARA: Oh my God! Look! Mike's got a hard on!! He really is turned on by fucking his own sister!

Brent and Carly each took a side of Mike's sweats and yanked them down. His ridged cock popped out and stood at attention. Nikki gasped in surprise. Right then, I let out a loud scream and orgasmed like I'd never had before. Mike barked at Brent to fork over the condom he carried in his wallet. In stunned silence, Brent handed over the condom and watched in amazed as Mike ripped it open with his teeth and slipped it on his cock with one swift movement of his hand. Mike picked me up by the hips; wrapped my legs around his torso; thumped me up against the wall; and bounced me up and down on his engorged dick. My tits jiggled in his face as his ass cheeks tightened with each thrust. For a brief moment a thought ran through my head: "Shit, Sarah! You are fucking your own brother. Your brother is about to shoot his load in you with all your friends watching."

I know it's wrong, but that thought just made me hotter and want it more.

Mike and I now have a new birthday tradition...