Triplets: The Saga Continues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

I closed my eyes for a second and put my surprise to rest. Lydia was right. That IS sort of personal and not exactly the kind of thing a father needs to be told about. Sometimes, yes, but not always. "Okay. Understood. So... how do we want to go about this? The discussion, I mean. How do we broach the topic?"

The ladies smiled at each other coyly. "Actions speak louder than words," Lydia said simply.

"Huh?" I asked.

Without a word of response, the three women I have loved for eighteen years, two of whom are my identical twin sisters, began to attack me with kisses. Inside of a few seconds, Dani slipped down between my knees and was pulling my cock out from the confines of my jeans.

Sam helped Lydia pull my shirt off and both women immediately attacked my chest and nipples while caressing each other and slowly divesting themselves of their own shirts. Their plan was obvious. They expected the kids to come home and find us fucking in the living room. While most parents go to great pains to avoid their kids catching them having sex, we were making a point of it to have EXACTLY that happen- a family orgy, no less!

Oh, boy.

Lydia came up for air and kissed me sensually. "C'mon, Jake," she saidly huskily. "You've watched the girls. I know ye have. Take after their mum, ye said." Her lips covered mine as Dani began to do yeoman's work on my cockhead, sucking me to life quickly. If anything, her oral technique has IMPROVED over the years. I was rock-hard in seconds. "Which one're you on about the most?" she breathed into my ear. Sam pulled away to take off her bra, her profound breasts exposed to the air, and then leaned back over me to rub her nipples over my chest.

I gasped at the sensations the women were giving me. Which of my twin daughters did I want to fuck? What a question! "We're talking about the kids doing that with themselves," I said with some difficulty. Dani's sucking on my cock became more intense, it seemed, and she cupped my balls gently as her tongue snaked out to stimulate my crown.

Lydia slipped my hand beneath her skirt, where I found her dripping, pantiless pussy eagerly awaiting my touch. "Nonsense," she replied as I began to stroke her clitoris gently. "Every man with a sex drive like yours wouldn't mind gettin' his cock into girls so young and beautiful as them. What if the girls wouldn't mind a go at ye? Eh? Turn 'em down, would ye?"

My mind was getting lost in a fog of lust and parental discipline. The lines were becoming blurred between the two. What IF the girls wanted me to fuck them? Would I oblige? "Keep it in the family?" I suggested throatily and then kissed Lydia firmly. When our lips parted, I said. "Why not? As long as they're willing."

All three of the women cooed at that. Sammie pulled Lydia's skirt up to expose my wife's ass and pussy to the air. "Oooo... and to tell you the truth... Mike definitely takes after his father..." Then she buried her tongue into Lydia's ass, making my wife squirm against my palm, two of my fingers already working their way into her hot hole. The three of us hadn't gotten together like this in a long, long time. We were overdue, I think. Dani's head continued to bob up and down on my stiff pole, making it wet with her saliva.

I leaned my head back in ecstacy, my mind awhirl with the mental image of me fucking Holly and Sammie fucking Mike, side-by-side, Adam fucking Beth and Lydia and Dani locked in a sixty-nine- a family orgy. "Oh, GOD, I can't believe we're discussing this!" I exclaimed. Eight people under one roof, going at it all at once- what a concept!

Sammie got down next to Dani to help her sister with my cock. I glanced down at the two identical faces and, for just a moment, envisioned Beth and Holly in their places. I leaned into the cushions and groaned with pleasure. Lydia wriggled her skirt completely off her hips, making her the first of us to be completely naked. Her long red hair was pulled back into a pony tail which dangled over her shoulder and past her ass. Lydia arched her back sexily thrusting her magnificent breasts into my face. Wordlessly, I attacked her left breast and resumed fingering her increasingly wetter pussy.

"Ooooh, that feels good, lover," Lydia moaned. "But I want something a bit more than that." She stradled my hips and positioned herself over Dani's and Sammie's heads. The girls got the hint immediately and cleared away from my cock, Dani holding it still as Lydia slowly sank down on top of my hardness.

As my cock filled Lydia's cunt, I felt a tongue gently lapping my nutsack and then soft kisses where Lydia and I were joined. "Don't cum inside her, brother," Dani said as she rose, leaving Sammie to give me and Lydia attention down below. "Fuck her hard and fast, but don't cum. By the time the kids come home, I want them to see you fucking either me or Sam."

Lydia groaned. "Dammit," she muttered as she began to post up and down over me. "She's right, though. It'll be more effective that way. The kids seeing you fuck your own sister will bring it all home."

I hunched my hips just a little bit to thrust upwards into my wife as Dani came forward to let me suckle her breasts. "Well that'd better be soon," I said after a few moments of lapping a nipple. "I'm almost there."

At that, Lydia pulled herself off my cock- reluctantly, I know- and scooted down with Sammie to suck it back into her mouth, tasting her own juices along with my precum. "So who goes first?" Sammie asked as she began to undress herself completely. "Me or Dani?"

I thought about it for a second. "Well... the first time we got together, Dani was first. This is another milestone, so you should have the honors, I think."

"Good thinking," Sammie replied happily. Dani just clucked disappointedly, but didn't argue. Sam quickly backed away and got on her hands and knees in front of the couch.

Lydia graciously pulled her lips away from my cock with a slight pop. "Have fun, honey. I know I will." She stood up, helped Dani get fully naked and got into a sixty-nine position over Dani while I got into position behind my other sister.

I slowly fed Sam my cock into her already soaked pussy, one inch at a time. Meanwhile, I heard soft groans and moans from Dani and Lydia, who were already deeply involved with their own love-making. When I hit bottom and my cock was fully inside Sammie, I began to rock back and forth, sawing into her.

"Oh yeah," Sammie cooed. "That's it... slow and easy, bro. Keep that pace as long as you can. The kids should be here any minute. When the door opens, THEN fuck me hard and fast."

"Gotcha," I said through clenched teeth. I grabbed onto Sammie's hips and followed orders carefully, slowly pushing in and out of her perfect pussy, feeling the lips of her cunt stretch each time I pulled out. "God, it's been awhile," I breathed.

Sammie leaned down as I continued to fuck her from behind. Her hand found its way to her clit as her body rocked with the motion of our fucking, every once in a while stroking my cock when I pulled out. "I've always loved fucking you, Jake. I'm betting that the girls'll feel the same way."

At the mention of possibly fucking my own daughters, I felt myself spasm unexpectedly. I froze in mid-stroke to fight for control. "PLEASE don't mention that, sis," I hissed. "Just the thought of it makes me wanna cum."

Just then we heard the front door of the house open. The kids were home. The smell of sex was hanging in the air and unmistakable, filling the living room like an odd perfume. Dani and Lydia continued moaning like cats in heat.

"That's your cue, Jake!" Sammie huffed. "Now.... FUCK ME HARD! Go ahead and cum!"

I happily obliged and began to thrust into my sister's sopping mound with every ounce of force that I could muster. "Oh! Oh, FUCK!" I groaned. "I'm gonna cum, sis!"

"Fuck me, Jake!" my sister moaned. "Fuck me like you'd fuck your daughters!"

That did it. My nuts clenched. "Ah- ah.... YES! HERE I CUM, SIS! FUCK!"

"DO IT!" Sammie cried. "FILL YOUR SISTER'S CUNT, JAKE! C'MON! CUM INSIDE ME!"

Four or five more strong, furtive thrusts and that's all it took for the dam inside me to break. I glanced up just as I began to coat my sister's womb with salvo after salvo of sperm. There, in the doorway, stood all four of my children, watching on with their jaws hanging open in a perfect "O", all of them. I just smiled with satisfaction and my cock continued to spill its contents into my sister's shaking body. I shivered as an aftershock wracked my loins and another small dollup of cum raced into Sammie's soaked quim. "Hi, kids," I said breathlessly.

Sammie looked up. "Mmmm, thanks, bro. Oh.... hi, kids!"

Dani and Lydia said nothing, but I could no longer hear them writhing on the sofa, so I figured that they'd stopped, too.

Mike, who did indeed look a lot like me, was the first to speak after a very long, frozen moment in time. "Holy shit."

"Fucking HOT," Beth whispered.

"WHAT?!?" Holly said to her sister.

Beth seemed to collect herself. "Well.... it was," she said in a small voice.

"We should leave," Adam added and started to do just that, his siblings following suit numbly- except for Beth, whose nature is to be curious, unlike her sister.

"WAIT!" I and the ladies called in unison before they could go.

The other three kids slowly turned, not knowing what the hell else to do, with questioning looks. "Kids," I said, still buried inside my sister's cum-filled pussy. "We've got to talk about something. Sit down."

"Where?" Beth asked. "Mom and Dani are taking up all the space on the sofa," she pointed out. "Oh. And, um, hi."

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers
12