Triplets: The Saga Continues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the room again, trying to distract my mind from the wonderful sensations my daughter was giving me, and was gratified to see that Sammie had come to Lydia's rescue. My sister was eating my wife's pussy like a pro while Lydia stroked her hands through Sammie's blonde hair and rolled her head from side to side. I glanced at Holly and Adam and saw that they'd moved into a "spoon" position with Adam behind his sister. Holly had thrown her left leg over Adam's and was cautiously aiming his healthy-looking cock at her entrance. I patted Beth's head and nodded to the couple when she looked up. She turned and watched with fascination as Adam's long pole (longer but a little narrower than my own) began to slide into his sister's wet depths. He slowly pushed forward, Holly's hand now pressed flat against his stomach and her other hand was held tightly in his, their fingers interlocked, until he was fully buried. She didn't cry out with pain, as I knew she wouldn't since she and her sister had already known the experience of a vibrator, but they stayed like that for several long seconds, letting Holly get used to the feeling of her brother's cock filling her completely. Finally, her hips began to move in that tell-tale circle, urging Adam to slowly fuck his pole into her with steady strokes.

Beth continued to slowly stroke my aching cock with her small hand, keeping me hard as we watched. "God, that's so fucking hot," my daughter muttered.

"Mmmmmmmm... oh, that feels good," Holly moaned.

Sammie pulled her mouth away from Lydia's pussy to laugh. "I'll bet!" she said. "So, son... what's it like? Are you enjoying fucking your sister?"

Adam sighed. "Oh, God, Mom... it feels... oh, Holly... you're... TIGHT! If I do this too long I'm gonna cum."

Holly's breathing began to increase some. "It's okay," she panted. "It's okay. First time. I don't... ooo... go a little faster, Adam. I don't expect you to last long your first time. Oh! Fuck, yes!" Adam began to pick up his pace, now shoving his cock quickly in and out of his sister until his hips began to smack gently against her ass. Inside of a few strokes, my son and daughter found their tempo, matching each other's strokes until they moved like a machine. Sweat began to bead on Holly's forehead as their pace quickened and her orgasm began to build.

"Oh, shit, Mom! Fuck!" I heard from the other side of the room. Dani was now posting on top of her son's staff, his cock glistening with his mother's juices and sinking into her depths each time she rocked her hips downward. Mike was eagerly and savagely sucking on Dani's nipple while his hands held her ass for dear life. He'd already found his rhythm with his mother as she fucked him soundly next to my wife and other sister, who had changed positions so that Lydia could give head to Sammie.

Dani panted happily. "You like that, honey?" she asked. "Does Mommy's pussy feel good on your cock?"

Mike groaned. "Jesus, yes! It's so good... so... warm and tight... fuck, Mom... I can't believe this is happening!" His hips bucked up and down in time with Dani's rising and falling on his engorged cock.

"Good," Dani cooed. "And just so you know... I WILL be fucking you regularly. Sorry, Jake,” she called out to me, “but our boy's cock is HUGE! God, I'm so fucking full with it... that's it, son... fuck your momma's pussy... drive it into me.... fuck me hard!"

"Oh, God," Mike groaned again, more desperately this time. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum, Mom! Fuck!"

"Do it!" Dani cried. She stopped humping Mike and held herself so that her tight cunt was covering only half his length, letting us all watch as his cock throbbed once, twice. "Fill me, baby! Fill your mother's cunt with your juice! CUM INSIDE ME!"

Mike couldn't take it any more and leaned his head back as he let his body go. "AIIIIIGGGHHH! FUUUUUCK!" he shouted and the flood gates flew open. My son's thick cock throbbed one more time and then he began to shudder and jerk as he emptied his sperm into his mother's willing womb. I actually saw the globs of cum bulge in the vein as it left his body and went into hers, four distinct squirts of healthy white jizz.

By then I couldn't take much more myself. I looked down at Beth, who'd stopped stroking me and was watching with unabashed lust in her eyes after seeing her brother fill his mother's pussy with everything he'd ever had to offer. She felt my gaze and looked up at me, that lust-filled stare now locked on my own eyes. "Now," was all she said. It was simple, direct and to-the-point. I would have to save tasting my daughter for another time. Now we were going to just move straight on to the sex.

Beth backed away from me. "What's your favorite position, Dad?" she asked. I glanced down at her perfect, pouty, glistening pussy. It was actually leaking juice down her thighs, she was so turned on. No matter, I myself was probably leaking enough precum to impregnate an entire town, too. I silently thanked Lydia for getting the girls on birth control.

"Doggie," I said without hesitation.

Beth wasted no time in getting on her hands and knees in front of me. She looked back at me and said, "Fuck me, Daddy. Or so help me god I'll scream. I need SOMETHING in my pussy and it had better be your cock. And if you cheat me on a single drop of sperm you'll never fuck me again."

Yep. She'd inherited my sex drive, all right. I didn't wait for a second invitation. I moved up quickly and positioned the head of my cock at her slick entrance, rubbing it against her labia to provide just a touch more lubrication. Beth arched her back slightly and threw her beautiful red hair back in exultation with a contented sigh. Oh, fuck, who was I kidding? I stopped teasing myself and then proceeded to slowly, carefully push my cock into her waiting hole, past her lips until just the tip was settled in on its own.

"Ahhhhhhh.,. yesssss," Beth hissed. "Yes, Dad. Fuck me. Fuck me now. Please." She turned her head around to face me again. "Just push it in, Dad. I'm already close to coming anyway. Just push it in and fuck me like mad. I think..." I pushed my cock into her completely in one, slow, smooth motion. "Oh, fuck YES! I think... Daddy... I want it hard and fast. Don't wait, Daddy. Fuck me like you were fucking Sam when we came in, like you were about to finish."

I leaned forward and kissed her with as much tenderness as I could muster, with my cock buried deep in her cunt. Our tongues danced and swirled around each others as I steadied myself on one hand and felt her warm, supple, soft breast with the other. Her nipples were hard and firm, almost like solid eraser tips against my palm. The feeling of my cock ensconced inside my daughter's virgin hole was nothing short of heavenly and amazingly snug. I felt her hips roll just the tiniest bit, getting used to the fullness of me inside her, almost touching her cervix, and we both gasped. Beth's cunt was tighter than anything I've ever put my cock into, including my sisters, who were about as tight as any man could hope for. Beth's cuntal walls gripped my cock tightly like a vice grip, pulsing with their new sensations against my invading member, tickling the shaft in wet, warm ways. We broke our kiss and I leaned back to appreciate the view.

There it was. The proof of our coupling before me. My cock impaling my daughter's soaked and cum-hungry pussy, her lips gripping my shaft so securely that all I could do was move as far as my shaft would allow. We were locked completely and at that point the only way we COULD have uncoupled was if I came inside her- pulling out or going soft would be impossible when my cock was inside such tightness. I began to rock slowly at first, getting used to my daughter's pussy over my penis and letting her get used to the rhythm I was setting. When Beth appeared to finally get the hang of our motion, I began to step up the pace, ramping it up to about one thrust every second. Finally there was enough lubrication to allow me more motion, but the crown of my cock was still too big inside my daughter’s tightness to let me pull out completely.

"OHHHHH SHIIIIT!" Adam finally cried out. He'd lasted as long as he could, but he eventually HAD to succumb to the depths of his sister's squeezing fuckhole. He came inside her, still in the spooning position, as Holly spasmed and shook silently in what looked to be a fairly prolonged orgasm of her own. Adam's head went limp as he emptied his nut sack into Holly's depths. If she and Beth truly were identical, then Adam is to be commended for lasting so long. I wasn't sure I was going to outlast him.

I focused on fucking my daughter with vigor, pushing my cock in and out at an increasing pace. All Beth would do was moan and occasionally coo sensually as I continued pounding her pussy relentlessly with my cock. By this time I'd given up all sense of concern and had decided to give her exactly what she'd asked for: a fast, hard fuck. My cock was now flying into her small, taut body, my groin soundly slapping into her perfectly toned ass cheeks. I could feel her wetness all over my thighs and could smell her aroma filling my world entirely. At that moment in time, it was just me and my little girl, fucking like beasts, grunting in unison in an effort to reach that ultimate apex of satisfaction and pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! FUCK! YES!" my baby girl began to cry out. "FUCK ME, DADDY! FUCK MY PUSSY! SHOVE IT IN ME, DAD! YES! THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO CUM, DADDY! HURRY... I WANT TO YOU TO CUM WITH ME!"

"Oh, YES, honey," I replied through gasps of air as my cock flew into her tight hole at lightning speed. "YES! Me, too... just... just hold it a bit longer, sweetheart... I'm almost there... just a little longer... NNNNnggg! FUCK YOU'RE TIGHT! JESUS! YES! OH, FUCK! YES! HERE IT COMES, BABY! YOUR FATHER'S GONNA DO IT!"

"YES!!!! DO IT, DAD! FUCK ME! CUM INSIDE ME! GOD, YES! FILL YOUR DAUGHTER'S PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!!!!"

I continued to hammer away for a few more thrusts, driving my throbbing, aching, pulsing pole into my daughter's seething cunt, tapping her cervix and feeling the familiar tingle deep in my loins. I had had enough and it was time to cum. I stopped all motion, burying myself as deeply inside my little girl as I could, her ass high up in the air while on her hands and knees before me, and I let it go. "AAAAAIIIIIGH! FUUUUUUCK! HERE IT COMES!!!!" My cock exploded inside the deepest chasm of my daughter's womb, shooting and spewing salvo after salvo of white, hot sperm inside her, coating her perfectly tight pussy with every ounce of cum my balls could muster. White lighting ejected quickly, maddeningly into her small frame as my cock continued to pour my seed into her very depths. Once, twice, three times... a fourth! As my body seethed with electricity I continued to fill Beth with cum.

Finally, slowly, the throbbing died down and my penis stopped spurting into my little girl. Her grip was still so tight and I was still so hard that not a single drop fell from our joined flesh. It wasn't over, however, as Beth's pussy was still hungry for more. My daughter was shaking like a leaf on a tree as her body was wracked with more intense orgasms, causing her pussy to convulse violently around my shaft. The stimulation was too much- too, too much and like a strike of lightning from heaven above, I came a second time. My cock immediately throbbed again and stiffened within her and, without even moving, began to eject even more cum inside. I was so stunned by this that I couldn't even speak. All I could do was stay there, frozen in silence as my cock spewed more gobs of greasy milk into her already cum-filled hole.

"OH! OH! FUCK!" Beth cried out. She leaned down as her pussy became flooded with my babyjuice. "HE'S CUMMING AGAIN INSIDE ME! OH! OH, GOD, I FEEL IT! GOD, DO I FEEL IT! SO... SOO.... GOOOOOOD... AH... yess.... daddy... cumming... oh...."

Finally, mercifully, my cock had dropped the last of my seed into her and began to deflate quickly. I was beat, thoroughly and sincerely. Never in my life had I experienced a multiple orgasm. I’d read that men were capable of it, but that it was very rare. I cherish the memory completely. I was about to pull out of Beth’s soaked folds when Holly stopped me. "Oh, no you don't!" she cried out. "Dani and Sammie told us ALL ABOUT your first time. I think it's only fair that we continue the tradition. Don't you?"

I blinked not once but twice. "You mean-"

Beth cooed. "Kinky, sis. I like it. Dad, would you mind? We’ve kinda done this before… but not like this."

"Mind? Would I MIND? Come here, baby girl," I motioned to my other daughter weakly. "Come taste what your twin sister already has." I waited while Holly got into position underneath me and her sister's overflowing cunt. When she gave me a gentle shove, I backed away quickly and watched with surprise, love and fascination as Beth's pussy began to immediately ooze out copious amounts of cum. Holly grabbed her twin sister's hips quickly and pulled the seething pussy closer down to her and finally locked her lips onto the cunt above her. She sucked and licked and probed with her tongue, much to her sister's delight. This went on for several minutes, the girls enjoying what each had to offer: Holly, her tongue and Beth, their father’s double-helping of cum.

I scooted away from my two beautiful daughters, marveling at the sight in front of us, and backed up to the base of the couch, where Dani was still sitting on top of her son's revived cock, and Sam and Lydia were watching along with me. Adam made a motion to his own mother and Sam lovingly went to his side. She was going to get her own chance at him, I could see, and what's more is that he would last longer this time.

Lydia came down to my side and hugged me closely as the girls finally disengaged themselves and lay down next to each other to regroup. "And to think," Lydia said as she started to bend down and clean mine and Beth's juices from my cock, "you were hesitant about this. Silly boy." Without another word, Lydia began to clean my member thoroughly.

I knew it would be awhile before I got hard again, but I was bound and determined to see if Holly truly was as tight as her twin. The night looked like it would be long indeed. Very long. And very hard.

Love: it's the credo of our family. And we all loved sex as much as we loved each other. Am I a lucky guy or what?

12