Tripper Taken by SexyVixen

Story Info
She uses a strap-on on him.
1.4k words
4.28
41.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meet a lady online a few months ago around the end of June. We exchanged a few emails back and forth and tried to schedule some mutually agreed upon time to meet and get to know each other a little better. As it turned out we both seemed to get along pretty well and agreed that meeting more would be a great deal of pleasure. While this story is about meeting Vixen, it really is more of me being taken by her. I do have a great deal to still write about those first few meetings this is about a particularly meeting that occurred after we had played together several times.

Well were playing together a couple weeks ago when she started to lick my ass, and as she found out I enjoyed it, guess she could tell from my increased hardness of my cock and the moans of pleasure and no doubt my own movements of me on my back with me bending my legs over my head trying to expose myself more to her. When she asked if she could try a finger in there as well, I agreed she could try, which I was unsure of as I had not really been fingered in my ass. She got up and got out her lube and slowly rubbed it around my ass and started to slide her finger in my ass. Her finger probed me she started to suck on me... it was such an amazing feeling, and though I do not know how to really describe it I was willing to take it. It felt like she had only just barely got it in me and she was ever so gentle with me. She stroked my cock and fingered my ass and licked my cock and balls. She began to really finger me I could feel it sliding in and out of me, her mouth took my cock, she gives incredible head but the combination of her fingering me in my excitement and I could feel hers as well. That feeling could not last long enough and I could feel my orgasm building until I could not hold back and well I exploded in one very hard climax. I felt so incredible and as we lay together she asked if I would be willing to let her try her strap-on on me. Well we talked about it and agreed it might be fun. Now I really did not think much about it and for me it was more like sure sometime, though she clearly wanted to.

Now we talked and emailed more about it after this, since the thought of it was certainly interesting to me. As a man I have always enjoyed anal pleasures with a woman, fingering, rimming and especially fucking. Over the years I have meet ladies that had much experience with anal pleasures and some that were virgins to anal sex. I have received a great deal of pleasure from being their first ever or the first that made it pleasurable for them. Now I have certainly thought about being taken in this way I had never really tried or really added it to my list of things to do. As we talked a little more I discovered that she had never done this either, though I was sort of thinking that she had. We left the conversation that this was something we both were wiling to try. Though I suspected that might be the end of it... boy was I wrong.

So when we got together the very next time for our morning pleasure. I had taken my time to orally satisfy her with my tongue and mouth, she says well it is your turn. Now this was not really new for us and we both enjoyed sharing pleasure with each other. Well as were playing, I knew she hadn't forgotten about her idea to use her strap on me... when she asked if I was ready to try and be fucked by her. Now I agreed, though skeptical that I was ready, as she got up to get the toy, which she described as a great toy apparently invented by a lesbian doctor that went in her and had what looked like a very big fake cock for me to try and take, plus it vibrated. I was not certain that I could even take any of it let alone all of it. My god it sure looked huge to me. When I watched her as she asked and described this toy, she got it out of the desk that she had obviously been thinking about this and was prepared as it was there waiting for her in the room that was were we had played. She was clearly ready and looking in her eyes I could see the excitement in her face and eyes that excitement that was building in her.

She had me lay on my back legs up and she began to lube me up. Rubbing the lube on my ass and gently fingering me first to begin with as well as licking and sucking on my cock. This toy as she had described had two ends, one could be inserted into her own pussy and she could then use the other end shaped like a fake cock to fuck me in the ass. As she promised to be gentle with me, the excitement I saw in her made me want to do it for her. I knew then seeing her face that I would do whatever I could to let her enjoy this, no matter what it felt like I wanted her to experience it. I admit when I first saw what she had in her hand that I was thinking that I was not going to be able to do this.

She stroked and sucked and licked me preparing me to be fucked. She took the toy and she inserted it into her pussy. There she was a lady with a fake cock ready to take me. Now she pulled me to the edge of the bed so that she could stand there and fuck me. I was lying on my back with my legs up, she gently pushed it against my ass as she used her hands to guide it into me. That first moment I was unsure, as I felt the tip of it slide in, a moment of pain, then she moved it around slowly not pushing it into me. I watched her and she watched me, each of us judging the reaction of each other. I watched her and my feeling was that she was really excited about this and I was excited too beyond my own since I wanted her to try and get it in me. She gently began to move her hips pushing it in my tight virgin ass, when she took her hand off if it I knew I was getting it in me. I could feel the sensation of the pain being pushed past me, when then it felt alright. I was being fucked every so gentle by this sweet vixen of a lady.

As that initial pain went away, I opened my eyes as she was looking at me and the excitement in her face was totally erotic. She had her hands on my hips and was gently pushing against me and the feeling was incredible. I know I had lost control of what my mind said should not happen to me, and the pleasure of being fucked in the ass was all I could think of. I looked up at her and said oh please fuck me....

Her hips moving back and forth, one hand began to stroke my cock, my cock was feeling the pleasure of being stroked, but the incredible feeling in my whole body from her fake cock in my ass was intense. I so enjoyed that pleasure, wanting it to last and last. I watched her as she watched me, we were clearly both enjoying it. As I felt her first climax I was excited and let her know it and as she built to another climax, I could feel mine everywhere. This climax was so extremely erotic in that from her stroking of my cock, I felt it building in my balls, and cock that was normal, what was so intense was the feeling that was taken place from the penetration of my ass. I could feel it building there inside my body, my ass, my cock and balls, and in my mind.... When I moaned deeply, I felt it all climax, my cock shooting its thick stream of my cum, my ass clenching in its own separate climax.........I have been fucked and fucked well.

My sweet vixen has taken tripper on a ride that is incredible and an experience that was felt again and again and is looking forward to being taken again.

Tripper