Tripple Ex, Vee, Tripple Eye Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I place a hand on top of your left hip brushing your pubic hair playfully with my left thumb. I run my fingertips along the outside of your right thigh, losing contact to pick up a long handled feather. Holding tight at your hip I trace the feather from the bottom of your ear, along your jaw bone, then over to your shoulder. I move the light touched softness under your breast and around your nipple. I can see it respond and I can feel your hips start to writhe. I slowly run the velvety barbs of my tool perpendicular to to the pointy nub of your breast. Using the firm center shaft I flick the tip of your nipple until I can feel your hips pushing up with each stroke. I run the soft tip down the middle of you, over your belly button, and just to the sheath of your clit. Purposefully missing your lips the tip rides your inner thigh to the inside of your knee. I trace lines from your knees to your lips starting with the softest parts of the feather and advancing with the firmer bits near the quill. I only give your sensitive lips the lightest of touches, no matter how hard you try to push your hips up against the pressure of my hand holding them down.

I drop the feather and grab a riding crop. Using the firm folded leather tip I start again just below your ear dragging it to the hollow just below your chin and in and up with the long handle. Seeing you adjust your posture slightly, sticking out your chest and dropping your hips I have to beat back a desire to take you good and hard. I take the fold of leather to your lips run it back and forth until you open your mouth slightly. With a quick jerk of my wrist I deliver a pat just strong enough to make you recoil in surprise. "Lick it," I demand and I see the tip of your pink tongue extend and lap at my toy. I slide the tip between your lips and without my direction you suck, bite and lick the tip. I pull it away and I can see your spit dripping off of it. I run the wetness down your throat leaving behind a wet trail that cools as it evaporates. Drawing lines from your shoulders to your hips, I mostly avoid your breasts.

I pull the crop off of you and bring it back with a quick arc hitting a nipple with with a satisfying smack. Your whole body jerks in surprise. With another swing I land a strike between your breasts and then another on the side of your breast. The moist tip has made my quick slaps sting. Light red outlines of my spanks are starting to appear, I run the tool around your body in calligraphic strokes. Leaving your skin and pausing as you wait to discover if I return with a stroke or a slap. I can feel your body tense and relax each time I touch you. I wonder to myself which is more relaxing, the caress or the clout? I have focused my abuse on one nipple and have left the other. Using the tip of my whip I toy with the neglected nub. Encircling it and flicking at the tip with the wet leather.

I lean forward and hover over you on my hands and knees. You can feel the tops of my thighs under your legs but, you can only sense how close the rest of me is to you. I delicately lick at the red spots that I have caused just touching you long enough to taste your skin. Working my way up I put my mouth into the corner of your neck and you can feel my breath moving from below your ear to your shoulder. I move a hand to your ass and land the base of my rock hard member between the folds of your pussy. I put my mouth on your nipple and my hand around your throat. Grinding with my hips, licking and sucking with my mouth, squeezing with both my hands, I enjoy finally feeling your skin against mine. I suck your nipple up into my mouth and furiously rubbing my tongue back and forth across the tip. I move my hand so I can put two fingers in your mouth feeling you bite at them while I slide the base of my cock between your dripping wet lips. I feel you moving your hips up wanting to take me in, instead I come away from you, move down, and put your thighs on my shoulders.

I run my tongue from the bottom to the top of your swollen lips, and again with a little more force so my moistness penetrates just inside you. I wrap my arms around around your legs and use my fingers to open your pussy before me. I take a moment to appreciate the beautiful ridges and your seductive nub before I dive my face into you, running my tongue and scruff covered lips up and down each one of your lips. Lapping and sucking away the combination of my drool and your wetness. I find that the inner lip on one side is becoming firmer than the rest, I can tell how sensitive that spot has become because when I flick at it you shudder and gasp.

Moving my hands to your hip and a breast I grip into you so I can make quick precise strokes right at that spot. I push my chin deeper into you and use my lips to spread yours. My upper lip pressing into your clit, my tongue switching between long strokes of that stop and flicks back and forth, and my fingers rolling across your nipple just teasing it to go hard.

I come away from you just long enough to move my hand from your hip to under your ass lifting your hips further forward and opening your pussy more for my taste. I lick your lips open again and slide short fat dildo into you resting your g-spot on it, holding it in place with my lower lip. I rotate my jaw so you can feel the bulging veins slide deeper into you and you can push your g-spot against it. I have been just panting on your clit but now I use my teeth to push at the top of it, unsheathing it completely. Holding my face still, I curl my tongue into a tube and glide it around your hard clit. I can hear you moaning in grunts along with the pace I've created. I can hear you straining against the ties at your wrists.

I switch to rapidly flicking your clit with my tongue keeping the same pace at your nipple with my finger. Your body starts to buck with the intensity of it, sometimes seeming to try and pull away from me and sometimes pushing even harder against me. With a throaty scream you cum, twitching your way back into reality. I use my tongue to touch at your now overly sensitive spots and you wither away unable to take any more, perfect.

I come away from you and in a fluid movement I bury my cock deep into you. You scream again with the intensity of the feeling and try to work your way back so I'm not impaling you. I won't have it, I grab an ass cheek with each hand and force you onto me. Using short powerful thrusts, I force you take me again and again. Your sensitive clit grated against my hair, your g-spot riding every vein of my cock, my hands digging into your ass. Your orgasm starts to fade and your screams becomes moans. I decide that this happened too quickly so I take a nipple in my mouth and roll the tip between my teeth while holding your ass off the bed and moving it up with my cock buried into you. That gets you screaming again.

I soon relax all my grips of you and change my pace to slow long strokes. Untying you I sit back on my heels while still inside you and run my fingers over your body while feeling your pussy please me.

I ask of you, Abbie, after I do that to you what would you want to do to me?

12