Trish & Her New Master

Story Info
She looked for something new & demanding, & found it.
3.1k words
4.01
21.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blonde girl named Trish who is a sex slave to a guy named Justin? Okay, let's start with Trish, a hot blonde, 5'5'', blue eyes, nice body, small build, and medium sized breasts. She put an ad in the personals, however, she had never done this before, and she just wanted to see how many people would respond. She wrote in the ad, "Sexy innocent blonde wanting more than fun, an adventure with sex." A few weeks go by with no responses and she forgets all about the personal she had put in the paper. When one day she comes home and finds a message on her answering machine.

"Hello Trish," his voice sounded monotone, almost like a sexy machine voice. She couldn't catch a hint of an accent in his speech, she was drawn to him in an instant, "I saw your ad in the newspaper and I will give you a very sexual adventure I am sure you will not forget. If you are interested, please give me a call at 555-9011, if not, I am sorry for disturbing you." He seemed very sincere in giving her the desire she craved. Although she said that she wouldn't respond, she felt an attraction to him that she could not resist. She called him up and on the other side, he picked up.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hi, my name is Trish, are you the one who responded to my personal ad?" I asked like the blonde that I am.

"My name is Justin, are you the one with the desire for an adventure with sex?" He seemed very disciplined, almost military style.

"Yes, that is me, what can you do for me?" I asked with a silent blush.

"Will you be my slave?" He responded quickly, as if he had been through this routine already.

"Well, sure...I guess it wouldn't hur."

"Sh, you are now my slave, you can only respond to me with a yes or no, followed by Master, for that is what I am to you, understood?"

"Yes, Master?" I was not accustomed to this, what would happen if I said anything other than Master? I thought. But I guess I'll give it a try. I didn't want to be a tease; after all, I said I was looking for an adventure, right?

"Good, now you will obey my every command, understood slave?" He responded.

"Yes, Master." Was this routine for him? What kind of stuff did a 'slave' do exactly? Am I going to get hurt? All these questions and more were running through my mind, I have to admit I was a little scared.

"I assure you everything will be okay, as long as you obey my commands. And do exactly as you are told. Understood slave?"

"Yes, Master." I replied. My breath had quickened for a second, but his reassurance in his voice seems comforting.

"We will start with you not masturbating and not touching your pussy, your breasts, or your ass except to clean them, until I give further notice. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." That won't be that hard, seeing that I don't masturbate, or touch myself that much anyway. But my ass, is he going to take my anal virginity away?

"I will be gentle, your innocence I want to take slowly. Can you come to my house? We can start our fun soon."

I gave no answer. I was wondering if he is some kind of rapist or something.

"Hello?" He replied.

"Yes, Master." Uh oh, did I just give my life to him?

"Okay, meet me at my house, and take a cab."

"Yes, Master." I replied. He gave me his address, and a time and date to meet him. I hung the phone up and said to myself that I must be crazy. Either that or extremely horny, my pants were soaking with my pussy juices, and my nipples were erect without me knowing. For the fist time in months I wanted to play with myself, but he told me not to. Instead I took a cold shower and got a wardrobe out to wear.

My heart is pounding as I rode in the cab to his house. I want to make sure that everything is perfect and that I please him. We pull into his driveway; his house is huge, almost like a mansion from Batman. I am so excited I can hardly get out of the car. I take a deep breath and head for the door. The butler answers the door and lets me in. I am told to wait in the sitting room. It seems I wait there forever, but the atmosphere of the place is very nice.

"He is ready for you, Madame." The butler said, and waves his hand downstairs. I stand up and move toward the stairwell not knowing what to expect. I reach the end and there is a note on the door. It reads:

"Come in and find further directions, slave."

I open the door to find it is a dimly lit room with a single light coming from behind the tub in the background filled with water, there is a clothes rack to my right, another door in the far right corner, and a razor, soap, and a toothbrush with toothpaste in front of me on a stool with a note on it, the note reads:

"You will remove your clothes, wash your body and shave your pussy, you fucking dirty cunt! After you are done, you will proceed to the other room naked."

I did as was told, I removed my clothes, it was a little cold in the room, and my nipples got hard. It was difficult shaving my pussy with just soap but I tried my best not to cut myself and succeeded. I had never shaved my pussy before and I have to admit, it felt really good to touch my bare pussy, I hope he enjoys it as well. When I was all done, I walked to the door there was a blindfold attached to the door handle I failed to observe earlier with another note attached to it telling me to put in on and enter the door. I put it over my eyes and walked in slowly feeling for any steps I thought I might encounter.

"Close the door!" A voice shouted from across the room.

"Yes Master." I almost slipped and asked if that was Justin or not. I do not want to get hurt at all. I have to be careful of my words. I shut the door, as I heard him come closer to me. He hugged me tight and said I will enjoy every minute of this, whether it is pain, or pleasure. Well, at least I will enjoy it, I hope. He took me by the hand and guided me to the center of the room. Once there, he tied up my hands above my head like I was forming a 'Y' with my body. The restraint seemed like leather, it was tight enough so I couldn't get out, but loose enough so it didn't cut off circulation. He then proceeded to tie my feet up to the left and right of me. I was now forming an 'X' with my body. He raised my body so I was suspended in mid air about two feet or more, I couldn't tell. He was brushing my body with a feather like duster gently across my skin. Down my back, across my ass cheeks, up and down my legs, rubbing it on my pussy, then up and around my breasts.

"Oh, so your nipples are hard! You like that?" He asked.

"Yes Master." I replied.

"Okay then, let's do something about them." He said to himself.

I felt his fingers pinch and twirl my nipples between them. I liked this; I think I will enjoy my stay here at his house. Then I felt a very stinging pinch on my nipples. He put nipple clamps on them connected with a chain. He tugged on the chain slightly.

"Ouch!" I said. Oh shit, what is he going to do to me? I spoke out of turn.

"What did you say?" Repeating himself, "what did you say?"

"Nothing, Master." Is that what he wanted me to say? I don't know now, all I can concentrate on is those clamps on my nipples almost piercing them.

"Wrong!" With that he slapped my ass really hard and I fought myself not to say anything. What is he doing to me? I thought to myself. "You can only respond to me with a yes or no, followed by Master, understood?"

"Yes Master." I could hardly bare the pain from my ass to my nipples; I did not want the smack on my ass again. My nipples didn't hurt that bad now, I actually felt aroused by it. My ass was feeling better now as he rubbed his hands over it.

"Pain and pleasure can be mixed together if you concentrate." He told me as he smacked my ass several times again. "Whack! Whack! Whack!" I could hear his hand touch my skin as well and feel it. I have to admit it felt good. He was right, the more he smacked me with his hand, it felt better, and I was so aroused. "Do you like that slave?" He asked me.

"Yes Master!" I replied as loud as I can trying to invite him. My pussy was so wet by now; I couldn't take it, I wanted for him to fuck me now. He rubbed his hands all over by body and when he got to my cunt, my legs shook in ecstasy. I hadn't come yet, but I was very close. I think he could sense that and backed off my cunt. He told me he was going to play with my ass first. "Not so bad," I thought to myself, "I was extremely horny and would take anything!"

"Relax, Slave." He took some lubricant and spread it all over my ass easing a finger in my hole. One at a time, I felt his fingers enter my asshole. I have to admit it felt good. Deeper and deeper he went inside of my ass, three or four fingers by now.

"I think you are ready now." Ready for what I said to myself. He grabbed a dildo from the table. "This is my favorite one, 8" long, and 3" wide, this will prepare you for the butt plug."

"Butt plug?" I thought to myself, "My god, what is that?" I had never heard of that before but common sense tells me I might like it.

He put the head of the dildo up against my hole and eased the head in letting me adjust. Then, without warning, he rammed the whole thing in! Letting it sit in my ass until I stopped screaming from the pain. "Whack! Whack! Whack!" He smacked my ass harder and asked me if I was talking back.

"No Master!" I said almost crying. I didn't know what was going on right now, my ass hurts so badly. I had a dildo rammed up my ass, and as soon as that pain was gone, more spankings on my ass proceeded. It felt good though, once all the pain went away. He took the dildo and started pumping my ass with it, almost as hard as he could. I could hear him grunt from the struggle of putting in my ass. When he took it out, I heard a 'plop' sound. He stepped over to the table and got his butt plug, he said it was a little wider than the dildo. He took a towel and wiped my ass clean, no lubricant anywhere so the plug would stay in place. Then again without warning he shoved the butt plug in there as far as it could go. I could feel my ass rim wrap around the base as I couldn't help but scream in ecstasy.

"Whack, whack, whack!" He thrusted his hand against my ass. I could feel torn skin on my ass as he played around with the swollen flesh. I didn't know what to think, the butt plug was in there tight, my ass hurt really bad, and my nipples felt like they were going to fall right off.

"God you smell beautiful when smacked, I hope you disobey more. I like smacking your ass." He said as he tuned to the front of me. His hands were on my breasts as I felt relief from the pain, he inched toward my nipples and played with the clamps. "Please take them off." I thought to myself. Then he took them off, but it did not feel any better, my nipples stung really badly. Then he clamped them back on my nipples and I could only sigh, I was a little exhausted from the excitement and all I wanted him to do was make me come. I drooped my head a little.

"You like that, Slave?" He asked.

"Yes Master." He then did it again, removed the clamps and placed them back on my nipples. He gave up the nipple idea and ran his finger to my now red, bare, hungry pussy. He knew what I wanted, his cock in my pussy. He fingered me without touching my clit. He removed his finger and told me to suck on it. I did as I was told and sucked on his finger. My juices were very good, now I know why all my boyfriends wanted to eat me out.

"More?" He asked.

"Yes Master." I said in an instant. What was I thinking, this is my own juice we are talking here, and I want more? Am I insane? He lowered me to the ground and I could hardly stand straight up. My feet were still spread apart and my arms were drooping above my head. I then felt my feet rise off the floor I was being suspended flat in the air with my legs and arms up and over my head. My ass and pussy was there in front of him so he could take it for himself. He was rubbing the head of a dildo in and around my cunt. He was teasing me softly but I knew what was in store for me, he was going to ram it up there as hard as he could. I didn't even know how big and round it was. All I knew is that it was going to hurt. I had never had both of my holes filled that much before, the butt plug feels as big as my fist and the head of this dildo is pretty big.

"Relax and put your head back." He told me.

"Yes Master." I could barely speak. I put my head back and he grabbed my thigh and pushed the dildo in my cunt with thrust I can't even describe. It felt like it had gone up through my stomach the thing was so huge. I let out a scream which the consequences I don't care about anymore. He then responded to my scream with slaps on the inside of my thigh. He even smacked down hard on top of my cunt several times.

"Shut up!" He said. I had to keep it in. I could not stand the pain anymore. Then he tugged at the chain for the nipple clamps and smacked my face. I screamed silently, so he couldn't hear me. He let the dildo sit inside of me for a while so I can adjust to it. I hadn't had sex in a long time so I was really tight. He then took the dildo in his hand and removed it. I let out a sigh of relief. He brought it up to my face and told me to lick it. I took it in my mouth and started to suck on the head of the dildo I could barely get the tip in my mouth. I licked all over it, my juices tasted surprisingly good.

Then he stuck it in more in my mouth, deeper and deeper until I had the whole thing in my mouth. I now know why he told me to lean my head back, so I can take this monster of a dildo. As I lean my head back trying to breath, he stars ramming my cunt with his own dick.

"Finally, I get some of him in me!" I thought to myself. His dick had to have been bigger than any dildo or toy I have encountered so far. But I didn't care about the size, the pain now felt good and got me nice and wet. I could feel his hands on my hips as he pushed and pulled his hips toward mine. His balls slapped against the butt plug and stimulated my sexual experience even more. Was this the sexual adventure he had promised me all along? If so, the ecstasy and rolling orgasms rolling through my body were mind-boggling. This was great even with the swollen ass, nipples, and cunt, but the pain heightened the sexual experience. My legs were quivering and shaking, my stomach buckled up but he was not through. He kept thrusting his sex in me harder and harder and with every orgasm I had I thought of how many adventures he would give me. After all, I am his slave.

He pushed in me one final time and I could feel him explode in me like a cannon. I slight moan exited his mouth as he tried to hide it. He pulled the dildo out of my mouth, put it back in my cunt, lowered me to the floor and took the restraints off of my ankles and wrists. He then told me get on my knees and suck his dick clean, I took it in my hand and stuck it in my mouth. I had to grab onto his ass to help me get it all the way in. With one last gulp of his sperm and my pussy juices, I let go and collapsed on the floor at his feet.

"Get up you slave!" He shouted at me.

"Yes Master." I was so exhausted by this time I felt I was sleepwalking. He handed me a pair of leather pants and told me to put them on with the dildo and butt plug still in me. As I put them on, I noticed they were crotch less. He then threw me in a cage, tied my arms to either corner of the cage. As I sit there with the pants on, the butt plug in me, the dildo in me, and the nipple clamps still on my nipples, and the blind fold still on, he throws a bucket of cold water on me.

"Here, sleep you slut. Now you are my slave!" The only thing I could dream of is what kind of adventures awaits my Master and me.