Trish Gets Stratusfied

Story Info
John meets another WWF diva, with great results.
3.4k words
4.58
93.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Yes, yet again, this is a work of erotic fiction. I am well aware that Trish Stratus doesn't act like this, but, again, I can dream can't I?

* * * * *

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!! John woke up with a start, he heard the phone ring again, and he cursed under his breath. "This had better be important," John thought. He had been sleeping, dreaming of Stephanie McMahon, the woman that he had fucked yesterday. John picked up the receiver and mumbled, "Hello."

"Hi," the cute-sounding voice replied, "Is this John?"

"Yeah, who's this?" John asked. "I got your number from Stephanie McMahon, my name is Trish Stratus," she replied, sounding adorable, "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get together or something. There has been a delay in WWF travel plans, so we'll be in town for another few days," she explained. She added, "Based on what Stephanie told me, I figured I'd give you a call. Are you able to meet with me?" She sounded kind of anxious. John thought about his schedule for work. He realized that he still hadn't taken a sick day. Based on what this girl sounded like, he wanted to meet her. "Yeah, I can meet you," John said, "Where do you want to meet?"

"Well, I do have my hotel room here," she replied, "How about you meet me at the Marriot, downtown?"

"Sure thing," John said, "What time?" He glanced at the clock, 9:30 AM. "How about 11 AM?"

"Sure, see you then," she said sexily. John hung up the phone and instantly called Stan, his boss. He quickly acted as if he was under the weather, and Stan bought it. John then went over to his computer, and got to the Internet. "If she's in the WWF, she's got to have some kind of picture online." John thought. The WWF website loaded up and he clicked on the superstar names, until he found it. TRISH STRATUS. He clicked on it, and the page loaded up, showing John a small, big-breasted, blonde girl. John's eyes almost popped out of his head. He couldn't believe that it was really the girl who had called him. Just to be sure, he checked another site, and found another picture, with her in a white tee shirt, pouring water on herself. John almost knocked the desk over as he got up and into the shower. This was something he wasn't going to let pass by.

At around 11:15, He pulled up to the downtown Marriot, which was a beautiful building. John had gotten kind of lost, he hadn't been downtown in a while. He parked his car and walked into the spacious building. He walked to the front desk, and asked for Trish Stratus' room number. "She doesn't want visitors, sir." Came the reply from the woman behind the desk, not even looking up from her magazine. "Hey, do you mind doing your job for a minute," John asked the woman, getting her to snap her head up, "There you go, now can you give me her room number, she's expecting me." The woman, cursing under her breath, dialed a few numbers and said, "Hello, Ms. Stratus, I'm terribly sorry to bother you," glaring at John, "But there is a gentleman here to see you, he insists that you are expecting…Right away ma'am." She softly set the phone down. "Room 249, second floor, to the right of the elevator."

"Thank you," John sarcastically replied. As he rode up the elevator, he got butterflies in his stomach. "Am I nervous?" John thought, as the door opened. He stepped to the right and walked down the hallway, glancing at room numbers until he saw it. 249. Nervously, he stepped to the door, and knocked three times.

The door opened and John was looking at a petite woman. She looked like she couldn't be more than 5 foot 3 inches tall and 115 pounds. Most of her weight was probably in her breasts, they were large, but looked even bigger on her small frame. She was dressed in a low-cut sleeveless white shirt, with a pair of tight black pants. "Are you going to stare, or come inside?" she asked. John stepped inside and Trish closed the door behind him. "You're even better looking than Stephanie told me," Trish said. John was merely staring at Trish's rather large chest. "Would you like a drink?" Trish asked. John only nodded his head. Trish turned and walked into the small kitchen. John sat down on one of the chairs, and watched her ass fluctuate as she walked. Trish returned with two sodas and they made small talk for a few minutes, until they were finished with the sodas, and Trish brought them into the kitchen. When she returned, she sat back down and started to talk again. "I think you know why I asked you to come here today, John. Stephanie told me that you were a very good fuck. She couldn't stop raving about you, so I asked for your number, and here we are, in a hotel room." After that sentence, she got up from her chair and slowly walked over to John's chair, sitting in his lap, her big breasts directly in his face. "I want you to fuck me, John, like I've never been fucked before." John couldn't believe his ears. Trish leaned her head down and kissed John full on the lips, slipping her tongue in his mouth. John responded by reaching his hands around and grabbing her ass, pulling her towards him. Trish softly moaned into his mouth, and John started swishing his tongue around Trish's mouth, until he pulled his mouth away and started kissing her collarbone and her neck, working his way down to above her breasts. He gently slid his tongue along the neck of her shirt, driving her wild. After a few times of doing this, Trish got up and pulled the shirt over her head, revealing to John her ample breasts. Her nipples were already getting hard, as she seductively slid the zipper in the back of her pants down. Gyrating her hips, giving John somewhat of a striptease, she turned around, sliding the pants off of her ass, revealing to John a silky looking baby blue thong. Trish rocked her ass from side to side as she slowly straightened her back, standing back up. John admired Trish's ass, as it was firm, and quite muscular. Trish gripped the waistband of her thong and slowly pulled it down, revealing her pussy to John, as she gradually leaned over. As she slipped her pants and her thong off, she turned around to look at John. John's eyes were fixed on her, lust-filled. Trish leisurely walked over to John, as he was sitting in the chair still, and sat back on his lap. The only difference now, however, was she was entirely nude. Trish tilted her head in and began kissing John again, full on the lips.

Trish felt John's cock pressing into her, through his pants. Breaking the kiss, Trish lowered her body, gradually, down John's body. She slowly unbuttoned John's shirt, opening it all the way and flinging it to the floor, with her clothes. John gazed down at Trish, as she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped his fly. Trish deftly removed John's pants from his body, leaving him sitting in the chair, wearing nothing but his black boxer briefs, his red Stephanie McMahon fucking ones were at home. Trish saw that his cock was pitching a tent with his boxer briefs. Casually, Trish bent forwards, lining her face up with John's eight-inch prick. She eased her tongue from her mouth, gently licking the head of John's cock, through his boxer briefs. Hurriedly, John slid his underwear off and threw it with the rest of the clothes. Trish then took the head of John's cock into her mouth, and slowly and gently licking the sensitive underside of John's cock. She followed it up by expertly sliding his full cock into her mouth and started slipping it into her throat. Trish began to take more and more of John's throbbing cock into her throat, until she was bobbing her head up and down, consistently, sliding his member into her waiting throat. John groaned loudly, as Trish kept bobbing her pretty blonde head on his dick. John, just as he'd done with Stephanie, stole a look at Trish's well developed, firm ass as it swung from side to side. He knew he couldn't wait to grab her ass and fuck it as hard as he could, and, as he grew near to cumming, knew it wouldn't be long. Trish contentedly continued to suck John's throbbing cock for all she was worth, continuously taking it into her throat. Finally, John announced that he was going to cum. Trish responded by pulling his cock out of her throat and began to slowly jerk him off, increasing the speed of her thrusting hand, until John grunted and began to cum. His first few sprays landed on Trish's face, but, she quickly shoved the erupting prick back into her mouth, feeling the salty liquid spew into her mouth. Trish couldn't believe how much he was cumming, she continued to swallow until she felt no more coming out. John fell back into the comforting chair, as Trish gently drained his cock. "Mmmmmmm," Trish sighed blissfully, as she swallowed the final few droplets of John's semen. "That was amazing, what now?" John, though he really didn't want to, pulled himself from the chair, Trish repositioned herself, letting John get up. John extended his hand and pulled Trish up from her knees. As soon as she was on her feet, John swept her up in his arms. Trish screeched in surprise, as John carried her in his arms to the hotel bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, John laid Trish on the bed. Trish left her arms around his neck, however, pulling him down to her face, and kissing him passionately. John broke the kiss however, and roamed his tongue down her neckline and into her delicious cleavage. He continued to delicately trace his tongue around her enormous breasts, until he reached her right nipple. He daintily took her nipple in his mouth, slightly sucking on it, but merely massaging it with his tongue. John brought his right hand up Trish's leg, up her stomach and finally cupped her large breast in his hand. Trish, meanwhile, was running her hands through John's hair, and softly whispering her approval. John took her right nipple from his mouth and replaced it with the left one, gliding his left hand up to her large right breast, then, thinking again, slid his hand down her stomach and down to her pussy. Now, Trish wasn't just whispering her approval, she began to scream with bliss. John took this as a sign and pulled his head away from her huge breasts, again tracing his rigid tongue down her body, until he reached her pussy. Trish cooed as John gently slid his fingers into her pussy, gently finger fucking her, as he also nimbly rubbed his tongue around her pussy lips, encircling them, and, hearing Trish moaning happily, applied more pressure until he circled around her clit. Trish shrieked loudly as John gently lapped at her clit, again applying more and more pressure, until he gently bit down onto it. Trish jumped a little, but her second reaction was to violently shake and begin to cum. John licked as much as he could that was flowing out of her, but eventually, some of Trish's sweet nectar ended up on the hotel floor. Trish was still shuddering, as she came back from orgasmic bliss.

She sighed loudly, again. She wrapped her hands around John's head, pulling him up from between her legs. Trish kissed him again, with much more fervor this time. John knew what she wanted now, he dexterously lined his cock up with Trish's opening. Trish tasted her cum on John's lips, but didn't care as John slowly slid his eight-inch prick into Trish's somewhat tight pussy. Trish broke the kiss to moan loudly, as John began to thrust into her, driving his pulsing member deeper and deeper into her lovehole. John again focused his attention on Trish's heaving breasts, sucking her nipples into his mouth and kissing the sides of her breasts, driving her wild. With John making love to both her pussy and her breasts, Trish felt herself getting near again, she began to thrash beneath John, and she again moaned loudly as she came. John still hadn't cum, but he didn't know where she wanted him to cum. He slowly started pulling his throbbing cock from her, but Trish reached down and guided him back into her. She pulled his head down and whispered into his ear, "In me." John got the idea, but then got a better one, as he sat himself on the bed, and started crawling towards the headboard, leaving his organ buried inside Trish. Rolling over, he rolled onto his back, leaving Trish straddling his lap, her head resting on his chest. Trish, however, knew what he wanted and pulled herself from his chest. John simply lay back and Trish began to raise herself from John's lap, and slide his member deeper and deeper into her pussy. John was literally in heaven, as he watched this astonishingly beautiful girl ride his stiff prick. Trish had her head back and was letting out deafening moans, while John was watching her bulbous breasts bounce with each thrust. He instinctively reached his hands up to cup them, and rubbed her rock hard nipples in his hands. Trish was getting close to another orgasm, as she felt her insides burning with lust. She pulled his hands from her breasts and leaned down. She gently nibbled on his neck, sending shock waves down John's nerves. Trish finally came again, and John was soon to follow, his cum oozing into Trish's snug pussy. Trish, spent from all the fucking, collapsed onto John's chest, her breathing eventually calming down as she caught her breath. John ran his hands threw her beautiful blonde hair, and leaned forward a little, to kiss her on the forehead.

Trish pulled his cock from her pussy and slowly crept up the bed, her eyes on John's the entire time, until she lay at his side, still breathing somewhat heavily. She gently ran her hand along John's stomach, from time to time going down to his cock, but not for to long. John was still in a trance as to what had just happened. Trish leaned up a tad and began to kiss John's neck again, her kisses getting lower and lower, until she again had his cock in her mouth. She looked very sexy with her face covered in a sheath of sweat, a little bit of her hair was stuck to her face. She gently licked John's cock again, but instead of sucking him off again, she traced a trail up to his chest with her tongue, and finally rested where she had been before. John slowly slid out from underneath her, and positioned himself behind her. Trish knew what was on tap, and she gradually lifted her firm, muscular ass in the air. John rubbed his raging cock in her pussy juices and slowly penetrated her ass. Trish panted in pleasure, as John little by little slid his cock into her ass. A little quicker than he had before, John pulled his cock back and slid it back in, and in no time, he was pumping his cock into Trish's firm ass. Trish reached her right hand back and gently began to rub her clit, getting herself off quicker. John reached his hands around her back onto her chest, again cupping her sizable bosoms, while he drove his hard on into Trish. Trish felt the burning again, and she began to cum, sending herself over the edge by rubbing her clit. John slapped Trish's ass, as he'd wanted to do that all day, and pulled his cock out of her ass. He grabbed Trish's shoulder, as she was in the midst of another orgasm, and turned her around. She was positioned so well, that John's semen immediately started to shoot all over her face and in her hair. John groaned again, as Trish opened her mouth and John got some of it in her mouth, but most was on her face. Trish again sighed contentedly, as her face was almost covered with cum. John, exhausted, laid back on the bed. Trish licked herself clean, and got up.

She remembered that Stephanie had told her about something that she'd never done. Trish had always wanted a guy to fuck her tits, but had never gotten the chance. John could barely lift his head up to see where she was going, but she wasn't gone for long. Trish emerged from the bathroom with a bottle of hand cream. "I know that you and Stephanie did this yesterday, but, do you mind?" Trish asked in her best innocent girl voice, "For me?" John simply nodded his head, and made the move to get up. Trish stopped him, "No, I'll do all the work. You just shoot some cum on my tits, OK?" Trish squirted a bit of cream onto her enormous breasts, and a little on John's rapidly stiffening cock. Rubbing the cream into her skin, she stuck John's cock in between her breasts. John made a low groaning noise, as Trish pushed her breasts together, and began to slide them up and down John's cock. John began to thrust his hips, sending his prick harder and harder into Trish's breasts. Trish was gasping and panting, and John let out another grunt and came, shooting a few big streams of cum onto Trish's heaving, voluptuous breasts. Trish moaned her approval, as he came a bit on her chin as well. Trish pulled his hard on away from her breasts, and walked back into the bathroom, eyeing herself in the mirror. She loved the way she looked, she had cum all over her breasts and neck and a string of it hanging from her chin. Trish ran her hand along her breasts and neck, scooping a rather large amount of cum onto her hand, and sucking it off. Trish repeated this until her chest, neck and face were cum free. John still lay in the bed, worn out from the sex, as he watched Trish walk back into the room. Her body was glimmering with sweat, she carried a towel in her hand. John was equally, if not more sweaty than Trish was. Trish handed him the towel, and they made more small talk as they wiped the sweat from their bodies. "Well, John, it was a pleasure, a big emphasis on pleasure, to meet you, and I hope that we can get together again." John nodded and sat up from the bed. Trish walked with him to the living room, where their clothes were strewn about the floor. John picked up what was his, and eyed Trish's thong. He swiped Trish's thong from the floor and asked, "Do you mind?" Trish responded by taking it from his hand and sliding it between her legs, a la Stephanie McMahon did, soaking it with her sweet juices. "It's all yours." She handed it back to him, and walked into the kitchen, picking up a piece of paper. She wrote something on the paper and quickly walked back into the bedroom, coming back with what looked like lipstick. She applied it to her mouth, and kissed the paper. She folded it up and handed it to John. She kissed him one last time, as he was putting his clothes back on, sliding her tongue in his mouth and wrestling her tongue with his. After the kiss, she backed away and they said their good-byes, Trish remaining in the nude, walking him to the door. John, again akin to Stephanie, had a thong in one pocket, and a note in the other. Trish kissed him one last time, and stood in the doorway, watching him get on the elevator. Just as the elevator closed, she shut her door. John pulled the paper from his pocket and unfolded it. "Thanks for the best fuck I've ever had…here's my number...call me" beneath the final words was an imprint of her gorgeous red lips kissing the paper. John smiled and put the paper back in his pocket. He got off the elevator and walked to his car, again with a huge grin on his face, which didn't come off his face until he pulled into his driveway. Walking into his apartment, he saw the message light was blinking.

Author's note:

Well, if you continue to vote positively, I have a few more chapters planned.