Trisha and Tom Ch. 04: The Caning

Story Info
Their femdom sprinkled romance heats up.
2.8k words
4.29
16.3k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day I gave myself to Trisha so we could re-enact the photograph I had bought her was a special day. The photograph featured a naked woman caning a naked man. We were quite a different couple to the man and woman in the photograph, but I had offered my surrender and Trisha had accepted this.

It started when I asked for her hand, to take our partnership to marriage, intertwined for ever. She told me that she would not answer immediately, but that at lunch on the next Saturday she would grace me with an answer.

I booked a table at a restaurant near Trisha's, a hatted temple to modern gastronomy. The room was elegant and a bit sparse, ideal for a conversation that might demand some discretion and privacy.

I had champagne ready just in case. And a ring.

I arranged to meet her there, sitting and waiting. She arrived, just minute late, smiling and eyes sharp and sweet. She is mine, me hers: I know it in my heart.

She sits and tells me straight away that she accepts, that she knew when I asked what her answer would be. She slips the ring on and we toast, and as we start sipping the first course of the degustation arrives.

Once the waitress has departed Trisha confirms what she said earlier, just to make sure she believes it too.

"I wanted a few days to sit with it, and to think about an idea I had.

"Remember that you gave yourself to me to cane as a sign of acceptance and love. You told me it was to be once only and at a time that suited both of us. I am hoping that will be later this afternoon. I want our version of that photograph to be our own special engagement present to each other.

"If you agree I will ring the photographer I have spoken to and set a time for later today. Her work has that sort of moody feel, but it won't be a copy but inspired by it."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I want to record the whole event, and we can choose any image we want to make bigger. They will be ours totally, and for us and whomever we choose to share them with, if anyone.

"I am happy to pretend to cane you for the photographs. I have a private space in a beautiful old heritage garden lined up. You will be naked, I will wear the boots and one of my special necklaces. What do you think?"

"I'll do it for real because I promised that to you, but no more than six, and if I call 'red' we stop and don't ever go back. Also the photographer needs to be naked or dressed in tune with you to keep the mood."

"Let me make a call while you order the wine."

Trisha returned and told me we had an appointment for four o'clock. The photographer was fine being dressed to suit.

As we worked our way through the wonderful food I had to keep reminding myself how lucky I was. When dessert arrived, perhaps because Trisha could see I was getting nervous, she instigated a game of who would you do. We both settled on one of the waitresses. She was tall, a bit busty, long dark frizzy hair and blue eyes. She moved with a grace and style and was not adverse to flirting with both of us. I could see her as a sub to Trisha, while curiously Trisha seemed to think she was a domme. The restaurant was now mostly empty, so when she brought dessert, we broached it with her.

Trisha, bolder than me, asked her "if you were a bit kinky would you be dominant or submissive?"

Although there was an atmosphere the outright question seemed to catch her by surprise. She pondered, but before she could answer she was called away.

We finished our dessert and I made a trip to the bathroom.

When I returned the coffee had arrived. Trisha reminded me that we had about an hour, so we lingered, though the second coffee was brought by another waiter. No mention was made of the waitress's answer so I assumed nothing had been said. It didn't matter really: it was just a game really.

After settling up we zipped off to the garden for the photographs. The setting was a formal garden in the grounds of an old house. Picture a rustic brick wall, ivy growing across the top of it. Sandstone paving and large planters with rose buses sporting large blossoms of the deepest red.

The photographer waited for us, her equipment already set up. Trisha introduced Aiden. Before me stood a tall, slim red head. Her deep auburn hair was cut short and a spray of freckles flecked her face like stars in a distant galaxy. Despite being a redhead her skin was quite olive and her brown eyes sparkled alongside her dazzling smile. Wow I thought, as I also wondered about her clothes for the photographs.

I was despatched to the car to get a bag from the boot. As I carried it back to the garden gate I saw our waitress from lunch pulling in just up the street. I waited while she bounded down to me, bag slung over one shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Erin. You look surprised to see me. Didn't Trisha tell you I was coming?"

"No. But it is great to see you."

As we rounded the corner I looked quizzically at Trisha, who proceeded to walk over and welcome Erin.

"Would you like to fill me in please?" I asked.

Trisha drew me aside.

"Erin agreed to come and be part of the photos. While you went to the bathroom she came to me and told me she was intrigued by the question. She said she didn't really know about top or bottom, but dressing up, or down, and doing the photos sounded fun. She agreed to be a bottom, mainly 'cause she wasn't sure and she wouldn't need to make any decisions except if she wasn't happy. She is here for that but it can stop there. I know we have only played games and joked about others getting involved so I get it if it isn't what you want. But who would pass up the chance to see her naked and submissive? I couldn't.

"I know Aiden from my earlier days, from when I first started kinky sex. She was an acquaintance, and I knew she took photos. When I contacted her she was more than happy to assist with our engagement, and particularly my gift to you.

"So you and Erin are subs to Aiden and me this afternoon. Now strip."

I obeyed, of course. After I finished I turned to look upon the scene.

In this idyllic setting, with the sun raking the garden in the late afternoon, I was entranced by more than the setting. Trisha was adorned in a necklace that more resembled a breastplate. Interlocked pieces of dark grey metal and beads hung across the top of her chest and between her breasts. Her nipples stood proud and her thick pubes had been brought to heel to a degree, trimmed to neatness. She was slipping on her boots, supple and knee high, sculpted to her calves. Boots on, she picked up a cane that she proceeded to swish as tough warming up.

Erin was naked apart from a pair of heels with straps that criss-crossed up her calves. Her long dark hair was in a pony tail. Her crotch sported a landing strip, and I noticed that her inner labia protruded, while her large, tea cup breasts sported small erect nipples that pointed skywards.

Aiden has slipped off her skirt and shirt and was now wearing a cupless corset with halter straps that highlighted her perky breasts and big nipples. Laces on the front echoed the laces on her knee high boots. The thong she wore was mesh and I could see a sparse triangle of pubes. Maybe I would be lucky enough to see more.

Trisha and Aiden went into a huddle while Erin and I waited patiently.

Emerging after a minute Trisha outlined the traffic light safeword system to Erin. Now it was time for art. Aiden picked up her camera and took a few shots, general atmospherics.

I stood, waiting for instruction while Trisha attached nipple clamps to Erin. They had been retrieved from the bag I had fetched. It was full of our toys.

Erin gasped as the the clamps bit, one by one. Trisha warned that it might hurt her more when they came off. Aiden took some snaps while Trisha leant in to suck the nipples and give them a gentle tug, drawing a deep breath from Erin, but no safeword was uttered.

Then Trisha told me it was time. I moved to the wall and spread my arms and legs. Aiden started shooting as I could feel Trisha move behind me. "Ready" she asked.

"Yes."

I heard the whistle before the impact. The cane hit me and then the pain surged.

Trish asked me how I was. "Orange" I replied, gasping.

The next one was not as hard. We were both finding the range. The third and fourth also made me gasp, but not like the first.

Trisha then told me "that's enough."

"Thanks."

Erin asked for a couple of strokes. She wanted them from Aiden, but on condition that the strokes were not too hard. Aiden showed Trisha how to hold the camera and how to shoot.

Aiden moved up and took up the cane while Erin moved to the wall. The strokes were quick and quite soft. Aiden turned and looked to Trisha, who nodded that she had some shots that were okay. Aiden then took the initiative. As she moved to the wall she dropped the cane.

"Turn around" Aiden instructed Erin. Aiden moved to stand against the wall, moving Erin round to kneel in front of her.

"Pull off my thong and get to work" Aiden ordered. Trisha caught a series of snaps as Trisha got to work. We could see Erin's tongue as she worked it through Aiden's flaming curls and her engorging labia.The hood piercing of Aiden's occasionally caught the light in amongst Erin's ministrations, the glinting metal bobbing in celebration. Aiden's hands moved to Erin's head, guiding her until she came. While this was occurring I watched Trisha moving and shooting, capturing the highly charged scene before us.

The light was fading and soon it would be dark. Aiden rose and removed the clamps from Erin's nipples, sucking them as the blood rushed to them. Erin seemed to be in a different space to the rest of us, perhaps because it was the first time. Aiden asked if she wanted to spend the night with her, and she quickly agreed.

We dressed and packed up. We all moved out to the cars. Before we left Trisha invited Aiden and Erin for brunch the following morning.

On the way home Trisha thanked me for doing it at short notice.

"Thank you for organising it. I'm sorry if I seemed reticent. I was just surprised, but it was quite the experience. I look forward to seeing the photos."

"That was just the start. I wanted to capture our version of the photo we both love, but we're not finished with photos. I'm going to take some more of you, and you me, and they're going to be hardcore as well. Thank god for digital cameras. These will be more than the photo developers could bear. Imagine those young girls at the camera shop processing a picture of you or me wearing a buttplug or eating pussy."

Once we reach Trisha's we had a quick drink before Trisha crooked her finger and invited me for more pictures. After we stripped, me naked, Trisha to her boots, she fitted a spiked metal cock ring. The spikes were on the outside which was fine by me. Trisha got in close and took some photos of the gnarly veins of my cock popping as it emerged from the confinement of the ring.

"I got some great shots" Trisha told me. "I borrowed that from Aiden, along with a few other things. The cock ring I'm about to put on you is one I bought for us. She pulled a thick studded leather band out and wrapped it around the base of my cock. "This time the studs are out - next time I might put it on the other way."

"Promises, promises" I laughed in reply.

"Think of this as my engagement ring for you."

She then fitted a tight ball separator, also black leather and studded. A couple of quick pictures, and then Trisha rose and applied nipple clamps. I was told to stand tall, hands clasped behind my head, looking into the camera, and then away. Trisha shot a long series, some close ups and some full length.

Satisfied with her work, Trisha then wanted some photographs of her. Armed with the camera I shot her standing, sitting and finally spreading. I documented her fitting her chrome buttplug, capturing both the slow and steady working in of the device as well as the expressions that moved across her face, particularly the look of satisfaction and lechery as it popped home. After lubing up the largest dildo she owned Trisha worked it into herself slowly. Soon she started to accelerate and it wasn't long before the strong tempo brought her to orgasm, all captured in a series of stills.

I put the camera down and moved naturally, instinctively to pleasure her. The dildo lay on the floor, no longer needed as my tongue and then my cock worked away. She seemed to enjoy the double penetration. Some final photos as Trisha removed the buttplug, the final act of the artistic process.

Showers and supper, quiet jazz playing, while we relived the day. As we relaxed with a glass of red wine Trisha casually asked "why don't you move in. I mean, you spend more time here than not. We could use the rent you pay for other things. I feel like it is the right thing to do."

Of course I agreed. Trisha was correct in most things, and this certainly was one of them.

We went to bed, naked and flushed with love. After a sound nights sleep we greeted Aiden and Erin. They arrived together, and admitted they spent the night with each other.

Trisha, more curious than usual, asked "so what did you get up to?"

Erin let Aiden reply. "First we talked about the photos, about why we were there. I told Erin I was glad she had come along, even though it wasn't naturally what she would do. I admire her curiosity and I'm certainly attracted to her.

"She told me that the whole domination thing was a bit hard for a beginner, but that she really enjoyed getting naked. That's something we might explore a bit more. And maybe a bit more domination, though I must say I don't do it like I did before."

"Me neither" Trisha replied. "We play a bit but it is not as hard or as often as when we moved in the same circles. By the way my parents have a great house near a beach where you can get naked a bit, and it has a private yard as well. Maybe we can go together, or let me know and I'll see if it's free for you. The only cost will be your food and a look at whatever pictures you take while you're there.

After some food we looked at the photos. Aiden had picked four great shots, two of me, and two of Erin, and had printed them. Erin breezily gave her permission, only saying "please keep them private." This showed a great deal of trust. Trisha and I glanced at each other and I knew we were thinking that we had just made a new friend, along with connection with an old friend of Trisha's.

One photograph of me was the our recreation of the photograph we loved. Ours was lighter, more detail obvious, so essentially it was more a tribute than a copy. The other photograph was a candid picture as we packed up. I was kneeling, packing the toys away as Trisha slipped on her clothes. It was a simple domestic image.

The photographs of Erin were sexy. One was her being caned to match our photograph and the other was a close up of Erin eating Aiden, her tongue extended to Aiden' clitoris while her eyes were closed in concentration. Aiden's piercing was obvious, her tangled and matted pubic hair almost the same colour as her plump and engorged lips.

After a nice breakfast and a couple of coffees Erin and Aiden left, hands intertwined. It certainly looked like a new couple had formed.

We resumed our day. We went for a walk, browsed a bookshop, had a coffee out. When we returned home we kissed, shrugged off our clothes and made slow, grinding love.