Trisha and Tom Ch. 05: Tom's Birthday

Story Info
Their femdom sprinkled romance intensifies.
6.2k words
4.48
17.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha looked at me over the breakfast table, took a sip of her coffee, and reminded me that "your birthday is in four weeks. I need a list of what you would like in the next few days. And I want you to put a list together of bondage and torture tools that you want me to use on you. Choose a good number, I will then buy the ones I want to use on you, and we will celebrate together."

"Sounds like a challenge. Not often a sometime sub gets to pick what might happen to them."

"You know me well enough to know I won't be too hard on you. It will be interesting to see what you pick, what sort of things you want to explore."

We went on with life. In quiet moments I spent time surfing the internet. My browser history would make many people blush. I searched to the end, into nooks and crannies, of some of the dirtiest and deviant websites.

This idea was interesting to me, particularly considering the initial relationship based on Trisha's minimal femdom idea. We had grown together, and having thought about it, this idea was an extension of that growth. I wanted to choose a list that would add to our kink life.

I came up with the following list:

1 Leather parachute, including some small weights. This was to add a bit of spice to our cock and ball play.

2 A soft suede flogger. One that would deliver a slow burn on, and would not hurt too much when used with a full swing. I pictured Trisha in the chair, legs akimbo, while I ate her cunt, swishing at my back. An alternative to the crop.

3 A glans ring that included a plug that sat in the urethra. Sometimes called a "sperm stopper". This was a stretch for me to even suggest, and I really didn't know how Trisha would react to this idea.

4 A leather harness for Trisha to wear. It was like a web crossing her body, and it had a ring for attaching a strap on. Although Trisha did not really do the leather femdom thing we had developed our play a bit, and I hoped Trisha would go for this harness. I could picture her wearing boots and this this leather and I became instantly hard. It was more "femdom" than we had ever experienced, imagined or talked about.

5 A gag that had a six inch dildo attached, just the thing to aid oral worship of my mistress.

6 A combination nipple clamp and penis ring set. A one stop torture kit.

7 A set of glass ben-wa balls, purely for Trisha's enjoyment. Included as a sign of love and respect.

8 A purple feeldoe, six inches Trisha for Trisha to fuck me with, and a healthy bump to sit inside and stimulate her.

9 A penis "straight jacket". Not sure what this is called. It is a steel ring that sits behind the balls and a leather piece that attachs to the bottom, wraps over the penis and clips around the ring at the top. It is small and prevents the penis from becoming erect.

10 Spike leather confinement jockstrap. A lockable jockstrap that is lined with hundreds of little spikes. Another way for Trisha to torture me while I pleasure her.

This list was mild in content compared to some of the websites I'd looked at. There were all sorts of harsh, nasty, intrusive and painful devices available. Luckily our play was not like this but rather tended to loving and consensual with the odd bit of pain included. The list continued in that spirit but I hoped it would also stretch us a little as well.

I passed the list to Trisha at dinner one night. She told me that she would look at it later, and I would know what she liked when I opened my presents on my birthday.

We planned a three part birthday. One part would be our private gift sharing, the second a gathering of friends of like mind, and third a different set of friends, including parents.

Trisha also told me that her Hong Kong workmate and friend Delia would be visiting at the time of the party. It had been confirmed she would spend a fortnight at work, shadowing and working with Trisha. It was part of an exchange program that allowed some visiting among participants of the internship Trisha and Delia had undertaken in Hong Kong. Trisha invited Delia to stay with us, and to enjoy our hospitality in general and the birthday parties specifically. She was scheduled to arrive a week before the big birthday weekend.

Delia arrived, all hair and air kisses. She was as lovely as Trisha described her. Not as tall as Trisha, but tall for a girl from southern Italy, she was also somewhat curvier that Trisha. Her skin was as olive and her eyes as dark as Trisha said. The first few nights were spent settling in, and then Delia brought up the conversation they had shared in Hong Kong.

Trisha looked at me and asked "feel like playing? Are you okay with this?" she further enquired, knowing that we had decided that the time in the playroom was just us.

"I'm okay. Delia is sexy, but I want to know is she dominating me?"

"I'll take the lead, and we'll see what happens" Trisha responded. "Do the washing up and when you are finished come to the playroom naked. Knock and wait."

Fifteen minutes later and I was naked kneeling in front of the spare bedroom we used as our playroom. I knocked and Trisha told me to kneel and close my eyes.

A blindfold was put on me, and then I was instructed to stand. A scrotal ring was attached and some sort of cord attached to it. I was then lead into the playroom.

"This is how we start" I was instructed. "Delia is in the armchair. She is ready for the best cunnilingus of her life and you will give it to her. She will not tell you what to do, but if you stray from the task or move from her wishes, she will signal me and I will hit you with the crop.

"Bring her to orgasm with less than five swats and you will see her naked. Need more than ten swats and there will be no naked Delia, no further play tonight, and you will be in chastity until Friday night. If that happens I will have to give Delia the welcome she deserves."

Delia seemed to enjoy herself as I worked my tongue across the folds and crevices of her hairy vagina. I'm fairly sure Trisha hit me more often than Delia signalled. When Delia came Trisha announced that I had been swatted fourteen times. That meant punitive conditions for me, including chastity until my birthday. A bargain was offered. A second orgasm was required within five minutes, or for less than five swats. The punishment was chastity until my private Trisha birthday, but this would also include Delia. I agreed readily and set about my task, but to be honest I didn't want to achieve this, and I think Trisha knew this as well.

Delia buckled and writhed, and for the second time I knew I had brought her to orgasm. As she breathed deeply I heard Trisha say to me "Not good enough. Only two swats, which augurs well, but seven minutes. Chastity until Saturday afternoon, no naked Delia, and no play until then, including your actual birthday. Be good and it will be worth the wait," Trisha promised in conclusion.

My birthday weekend went this way. On the Friday night, my actual birthday, the party with the parents and work friends happened. It was a beautiful cocktail party, fantastic finger food and a range of interesting cocktails at a local museum. We were careful to enjoy ourselves but not to drink too much because the Saturday afternoon was our private present gift giving. The femdom inspired party, with our friends, was Saturday nights event.

Saturday started with breakfast, a bit later than we normally had it. We amped it up with smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels and a glass of a very nice prosecco, but just the one. We then did most of the set up for the small party occurring that night. Trisha then sent me on an errand to get ice while she prepared for the gift giving. We had about four hours before guests arrived for party part three, which provided plenty of time of time to play.

After the ice was stored ready for the party I had a quick shower, and then I went to the spare room we played in. As I approached I could feel my cock hardening against the unforgiving metal of the cock restraint I wore. The door was closed. I knocked and was invited in.

Trisha stood, dressed in a black t-shirt and simple cotton pants. This was like the first time, almost a return to our femdom roots. Delia was looking much more the classic dominatrix in appearance, but without all the leather. She wore ankle boots, tight black satin boy cut shorts, like dancers wear, and a tight black singlet. I suspected she might like to play in a corset if she had a chance. I could clearly make out the nubs of her large pointy and erect nipples.

"Before we start the gift giving we need to do something to prepare for later. No questions!" Trisha demanded. She reached for her favourite buttplug, and after lubing it up, gently inserted it into me. Delia's eyes were bugging out of her head with surprise.

Trisha turned to her and asked "have you never played there?"

"Never. I don't want to."

"Shame" Trisha responded. She then teased Delia by telling her "I wanted so much to see you double penetrated. I was going to fuck you with a strapon while Tom fucked you with his cock."

Delia thought for a second. Maybe she was picturing the idea. She turned and shrugged "never say never, but not now. Let me sleep on it."

"Okay. Party time."

On the bed were four wrapped parcels.

"Happy birthday" Trisha said as she handed me the first present. "Open this one first" she continued.

The paper came off revealing a box that held a leather parachute and some weights. Trisha nodded to Delia, who moved to attach it to me. Once the parachute was on she checked for slippage, and then she attached the lightest of the weights, being careful to lower it so the pressure came on slowly.

"Next" as the second present was handed to me. A longer box, containing a suede flogger. The handle was black but the strips were bright red.

I handed it to Trisha, who put it aside and handed me the third box. This one revealed the gag with the penis attachment. Trisha also put this aside and handed me the last box. This one was small. Opening I found it a sperm stopper, a glans ring that has an attachment that places a ball in the urethra. According to my research it would add extra excitement and restrict orgasm. Some people also told of wearing it outside the bedroom. Perhaps Trisha would make me wear it to dinner and tease me.

"Do you approve of my choices?" Trisha enquired, one eyebrow raised as though she would brook no argument.

"Yes, of course. But I would like you to have got something as well."

"Who says I didn't?" was the slightly terse reply. "Let's see what happens."

With that Trisha instructed me to lie on the bed. After applying ice to my balls in order to quell my straining cock, she removed the cock cage, then lubed up the sperm stopper and gently put it on me, taking time to gently position it properly. The feeling was unusual but not unpleasant, a tension evident in my now rapidly re-growing cock. With the lube left on her hand Trisha stroked me as I hardened up. She smiled her slightly crooked smile as she enjoyed my evident discomfort at the new sensations.

Delia removed her pants and settled into the armchair. She spread her legs, her labia opening like a flower with the motion. "I knew what Trisha planned for today so I trimmed." She had shaved the lips bare and left an unruly triangle on top

While Delia settled in Trisha strapped the dildo gag to me. She applied some lube and then invited me to go to work. The cry of "avanti" (forward) filled my ears. Soon I was working into Delia with a quickening pace as Trisha worked deliberately across my arse with the new suede flogger. It didn't so much hurt as build up a warming sensation across my back. As Delia started to writhe wildly Trisha switched to the crop.

"Make. Her. Come." Each word was accompanied with a firm swack of the crop. A beat after the last stroke Delia exploded. She pushed me away as she relaxed in the sacred moments after.

Trisha looked at me and quietly said "no rest for the wicked."

She divested me of the dildo gag and had me climb onto the bed. While I watched she stripped off her top and pants to reveal the harness I had put of the list. It looked very fine wrapping her body. A centre strap ran down between her breasts, and from it fanned ribs of leather than encircled her. Above her breasts and over her clitoris were rings from which some of the strands ran. I had hoped Trisha would see what I saw: the ring was the correct size for a dildo. She inserted a thick four inch dildo and prepared to fuck me. The buttplug came out with a pop, replaced by the dildo. From the corner of my eye I saw Delia, now wearing only boots, lift a camera and start to take photos of the scene unfolding. Before I was totally swept up in the reaming Trisha was giving me I noticed Delia's magnificent round breasts, complete with tan lines and very erect nipples.

I grunted "we need to go to the cottage to het rid of those tan lines." This was about all I could manage as the thrusts increased. I got lost in the rhythm.

There must have been a sign between Trisha and Delia. Delia started to give me a handjob. She synced her movement to Trisha's thrusting. It wasn't long before I came in a huge rush and with a series of grunts.

The thrusting stopped. I opened my eyes to see Trisha pulling out of me and Delia gently sliding the spermstopper off the end of my relaxing cock. Delia then helped remove the harness from Trisha. As I watched and relaxed Trisha moved across the room, opened a drawer, and pulled out a harness. She handed it to Delia, along with a thickish six inch dildo.

Trisha invited me to sit in the armchair while she asked Delia to lie on the bed. Trisha then mounted the dildo that thrust up from Delia. She started to move slowly and sinuously, working into a rhythm. The dildo was full inside her as she rolled her hips and clenched. Trisha's eyes were closed and her nipples erect. She lent back and I could see the thick shaft parting her lips. As she increased her pace she returned upright, and soon I could see her working the whole shaft. Her engorged labia reluctantly let the dildo go and then sucked it back in hard as the loss of full filling became evident on every stroke. Delia was being vocal as well, obviously enjoying the experience. I moved to add my tongue to Trisha' exposed clitoris, the flicking and caressing hastening her orgasm.

After Trisha climbed off Delia and we removed the harness we lay beside Delia. We kissed and caressed her, fingers and tongues, clitoris, prominent erect nipples and at the end, inside. Two fingers thrusting and nipples nipped brought her to the final orgasm of the afternoon.

I cleaned up while Trisha and Delia went to put on dressing gowns. I then slipped on shorts and a t-shirt and joined them in the kitchen. We enjoyed a coffee and chatted about the session just had.

Trisha explained to Delia that we normally play alone, but that we had some friends who played as well. Delia then explained that she wanted to come here after the experience she shared with Trisha and Hiruki. Leaving her boring boyfriend was the start of a new life for her. "I don't know if I want to dominate men, but I do know I like having sex. I don't just want a man to fuck me but I want to fuck him. And I have also enjoyed some sex with women, like you Trisha, and Hiruki. Does that make sense?"

"Certainly it does. It's a bit like Trisha and me" I responded. "We don't always have sex the same way. Sometimes Trisha is in charge, and I love that. I love that side of her. But there are times when I take the lead, or it is something we work out as we go."

Trisha added "in a true partnership it's like this. The idea that Tom would just fuck me missionary until the end of time has no interest for me. He will also indulge some of my fantasies. That is how we had this afternoon. Although Tom didn't know what I was really planning this afternoon, or for that matter what we did the other night, he was happy to trust me. Open and honest is what I like to think about our relationship."

We noted the time, and realised that the party was only an hour and a half away. Trisha asked me to assemble the food while she and Delia showered and dressed. I selected some up tempo jazz and worked away putting nibbles and finger food onto trays. The cheese plate took some minutes and then I made sure the drinks were ready as well.

Trisha told me the guests were due in about half an hour, and that I should shower. She had left my clothes for the evening on our bed. I had not asked about whether there was a theme for the party, and what it was if there was one.

We managed to avoid seeing each other until we met again in the living room. I showered, shaved, splashed on some sophisticated scent, then dressed. The clothes left for me were interesting. The suit was brown, tight, high waisted, with wide lapels and a wide band. Teamed with a floral body shirt and brown lace up shoes, I guessed seventies was the theme.

I walked into the living room to find jazz had been replaced by slinky sexy soul. The lights were low, and suddenly the fondue set made sense.

Trisha was dressed in a white mini dress, complete with black piping. The dress suited Trisha's leggy and slim figure. The white boots she wore set off the outfit totally. She turned, grinned. "Welcome to the 'saucy seventies'" she said.

"Wow, how hot are you! Give me a twirl" I responded. Trisha put her drink down and did a spin in time to the music. The hem spun up, giving me a glimpse of her pristine white cotton panties. Innocent but yet knowing. Plenty of potential for later.

Delia then joined us. She wore chunky cork platforms, short shorts and a cheesecloth top. Her buttons were undone and she was sans bra. When she leant over her breasts were obvious, while when she moved her prominent nipples could be seen through the shirt. As she moved the shirt rippled with her movements.

The doorbell rang, and I opened the door to Penny. This was a surprise, but she assured me that she and Trisha had become firm friends, and they had decided this was a good time to let me know we had moved into a new phase. Penny wore an interesting pantsuit, purple and green with flowers. Her zipper was down under her breasts. She was also braless. Her hair was in a ponytail, she wore heavy make up, and her eyes sparkled with excitement. She was tall on four inch heels. With her was her new boyfriend Alex. I hoped he wasn't eaily scred because who knew where this night might go.

Erin and Aiden were the next to arrive. They did not disappoint.

Erin wore a white crochet dress that hugged her curves. Underneath she was wearing simple white underwear. Aiden wore a white suit, tailored pants and a long jacket. This was accessorised with a knitted vest in multi colour stripes. As a pair they were very cute, and it was fabulous they were still together after meeting at the photo shoot we did when we were engaged.

The gender balance was further redressed a bit when another man arrived. A former sub of Trisha's, one whom she had teased and tortured, fucked and fucked. We welcomed Brandon, and introduced him to the other guests.

Then Sharni arrived. Sharni was the one person who knew about us at work. She caught us one day, and promised not to tell as she also had a relationship with a work colleague. Sharni was a slim and classically beautiful Indian woman. Her fine frame was wrapped in long sleek dress with an abstract geometric pattern. We welcomed her like we welcomed all the others, though she was not yet aware of the role of femdom in our relationship.

Sharni, very modest at work and quite modest tonight, expressed the opinion that our friends were quite immodest. Trisha and I took her aside and told her about the relationships that people in the room had to us. Trisha then showed Sharni the photographs we had taken and explained the basis of our relationship, particularly the type of femdom we indulged in. She then confided that she had separated from the colleague she had been seeing and was open to new experiences. We told her now was not the time, but that we would organise a time to explain it in more detail on the basis she kept our confidence, as we were certain she would.

12