Trisha's Timely Treatment

Story Info
Counseling session has unexpected affects on doctor.
3.7k words
3.93
34.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie's nails ticked lightly against the keys of her lap top as she quickly dashed off a note to herself in the open file on the screen.

"How could she have known? Her understanding of men and sex had been juvenile, heavily influenced by TV and pop culture. Trisha has been spoiled and protected by her parents who are rich and have a superficial approach to life. To the Smiths, life is all about images, heirs, posturing, and staying well ahead of the Joneses. When she had met Steve and introduced him to her parents they were overjoyed with her selection. After all, Steve was rich, good-looking, and confident to the point of being arrogant; just what they sought in a son-in-law."

Dr. Bennett looked up from her lap top at the MILF sitting across from her. With her well trained analytical eye, she evaluated the quality of Mrs. Harding's tight, baby blue Chanel suit. She noted how her surgically enhanced breasts sat up high on her chest and challenged the buttons that held her jacket closed. She also admired her toned and shapely legs, a result of her treadmill work at the gym. Allie had to admit, she did look good in her clothes, and that backed up her theory that Trisha Harding really was driven by image and appearance. She really is quite shallow, she thought.

"Mrs. Harding is highly motivated by image and this has allowed her to make poor decisions about character when dealing with people."

The notes Dr. Allison Bennett made on her lap top would help her to fashion a proper course of treatment for her patient when she reviewed them later. After ten years of practice as a psycho-analyst, Allie had the process down to a science. She composed probing questions and then analyzed her patient's responses carefully. Her success rate verified her methods.

Trisha Harding had called her analyst in the throes of a panic attack. She asked for, no, demanded an appointment as she feared she was on the brink of suicide and desperately needed to talk. Dr. Bennett adjusted her schedule to fit her in. The adjustment was more to her personal life than to her schedule of patients. Allie had planned to give her husband a surprise treat that afternoon, but now she would have to postpone her rendezvous. She formulated her next question in her head.

"So, Trish, what specific event seems to have triggered your panic attack today?" asked Allie, feeling that they may have reached the turning point in her treatment.

"It was this morning when I was washing my pussy," she started, crossing her shapely legs as she snuggled down in her chair in preparation for a lengthy explanation. "I actually cursed my husband's big fucking cock. I mean, I could hardly touch my pussy it was so sore! And then I looked in the mirror and I cursed myself for marrying him in the first place. I mean, he doesn't even know how to use it. He just stuffs it in there and pounds away until he cums, and then he rolls over and goes to sleep. So, I'm like, why didn't I stay with Bill?"

"Bill?" asked Allie.

"Yeah, he was this guy I dated junior year in college," explained Trish. "God, he used to make me cum so hard that..."

She didn't finish her sentence, just looked off in the distance, fondly savoring the memory. Dr. Bennett knew there were thoughts whizzing around in Trish's brain, and if she were going to help her she'd have to get Trish to put those thoughts into words and get them out, as that was the essence of this form of treatment.

"What made you decide not to stay with Bill?"

"Uch, Bill was so bohemian, I mean he was an English major, ok, and he only wore jeans and t-shirts, and he was like a jock and all, and I had met Steve who easily could have been on the cover of GQ, and he was an economics major from a rich family and he had a big cock, and, well, I couldn't see myself living whatever life Bill was gonna provide for me, so I broke up with him and married Steve."

Trish stopped and looked Allie in the eye.

"Do you think that was a mistake, doctor?"

"It's not what I think, Trish. It's what you think, and why you think it."

Trish did not respond but sat quietly, thinking. This was a first.

"I think we've reached a turning point here. Trisha Harding rarely if ever thinks about anything. She's terribly impulsive and capricious. This has been the cause of her poor decision making and consequently, her anxiety. The fact that she's actually processing information is a step in the right direction."

Allie looked up from her keyboard and studied the young woman's face. She noted how her large eyes and full lips gave her face a natural sexiness that all men find attractive. She could pass for 28 though she was ten years beyond. Normally, she tried not to compare herself with her patients, but the sexiness of this woman had Dr. Bennett wondering just how she compared to the vixen sitting across from her; especially considering the surprise she had in store for her husband that evening.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the day they first met, Allie Bennett had planned a sexy surprise for her husband, Tom Wilson. Because she met Tom after she had become Dr. Bennett, she decided not to take his name, keeping hers instead for professional reasons. One day, Tom had mentioned to Allie that he thought it was incredibly sexy when women wore tight, short business suits with no pantyhose and black pumps. He said it was especially sexy when they had smooth, muscular, well oiled legs. So, that's just what Allie had worn to work that day. She had shaved and oiled her legs and pussy that morning in preparation for offering herself to her husband that afternoon. But now her rendezvous has been postponed by her appointment with Mrs. Harding.

Dr. Bennett shifted slightly in her chair as she closed her lap top and laid it on the end table next to her. Unfortunately, the movement served to wedge even more of the material of her skimpy g-string panties deeper into the cleft of her pussy. She found this an interesting distraction, but one she had to deal with nevertheless.

"Trisha, I'd like you to think about how you felt when you were with Bill and compare it to how you felt when you were with Steve. Can you do that for me," asked Dr. Bennett touching her fingertips to Trish's knee in a comforting gesture.

"Whoa, now that you mention it, I did feel differently when I was with Bill," Trish said smiling. "Like, one day I came back to my dorm room and I was feeling like so bad because I had like failed my Psych exam and Bill was so sweet. He bought me a pint of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream, and after we shared it he like licked my pussy for like an hour, I mean like I must have had like ten orgasms, I'm not even kidding, and then he put me on my hands and knees and fucked me and fucked me until I was just a hot mess. But the best part was that he cuddled with me after he came with his cock still buried in my pussy. He made me feel loved."

Allie was pleased that she and Trish were making such progress, though she hadn't anticipated that the process would be so titillating. She wanted Trish to continue to put her thoughts into words and evaluate her feelings, but the more she talked, the wetter

Dr. Bennett's pussy became. She urged Mrs. Harding on.

"And with Steve?"

"Uch, with Steve I just felt used."

"How so?"

"Well, like he was always showing me off in public and like exposing my boobs or lifting my skirt on the escalator in the mall when I wasn't wearing panties," recalled Trish squinting with the return of memories. "And he was really into me giving him blow jobs while he drove, and fucking me in public places. And my god, I've like swallowed so much of his cum it's not even funny. And he's barely licked my pussy like twice in ten years. And then, get this, when we fuck, he fucks me until he cums and if I haven't cum he's like 'oh well' and shit and that really pisses me off. And I try, Dr. Bennett, I really try to please him and do nice things for him in hopes that he'll do nice things for me in return."

"Nice things?" interjected Dr. Bennett, slowing her patient's prattling. "You mean like buying you shoes and jewelry?"

"No, he already keeps me in new shoes and jewelry. I'm talking about deeds, gestures, you know, things that actually demonstrate just how much he loves me."

"Demonstrations of love?"

"Yeah, like some of the things I've done for Steve."

"Such as?"

"Well, like just this past Christmas I had seen this picture on line of this woman dressed in a really nice pair of Christmas-green pumps, and she was wearing black thigh-high nylons, a green scarf to match her pumps, and a red Santa hat with the white puffy thing on the end. She had draped herself on the kitchen table next to a glass of milk with a note taped to her butt saying 'Santa - ran out of cookies...' I thought that was so cute, so I re-created the scene for him."

"And how was your gift received?" asked Dr. Bennett, making a mental note to try this one on her own husband one day.

"Well, he had gone to play Sinterklass at his office Christmas party because they wanted to impress one of their Dutch clients who were in town. So, Steve had his friend Darryl go along and be Schwartz Pete."

"Schwartz Pete?"

"Yeah, in Holland, Santa has this black sidekick who stuffs the bad kids in his sack and carries them off somewhere or something. Anyway, Steve brought Darryl home with him and when Steve looked in the backdoor and saw me on the table, he sent Darryl in instead!"

"I see," said Dr. Bennett, annoyed with how titillating she found this woman's stories.

"So I'm laying there on my side with my back to the door, expecting to be impaled by Steve's cock any second, when I feel these wet, tender kisses all over my butt and down the backs of my thighs, OK?"

"Oh my," gushed Dr. Bennett, again forgetting herself and allowing herself to respond emotionally to her patient's testimony.

"I know, right? So, like, at this point, I know it's not Steve, but it feels too good to make whoever it is stop, you know? And then I felt the tip of his tongue wiggle its way into my pussy! I almost came right then and there!"

Dr. Bennett began to notice moisture actually seeping from her pussy when she uncrossed and crossed her legs and felt her thighs slide smoothly against one another as a result of her vaginal secretions. This time she simply raised her eyebrows in response to her patient's erotic words. She said nothing, hoping Mrs. Harding would continue her descriptive account of the event.

"So I just laid there and let him worship my ass and pussy. It felt soooo good! I mean, like, I came like three times before he stood up and started fucking me."

"Where was Steve when all this was going on?" asked Dr. Bennett with traces of astonishment in her voice. "What was he doing?"

"By this time Steve was leaning against the sink with his pants around his ankles jerking off."

"I see," said Allie Bennett, now fighting the urge to add some manual stimulation to her own excited pussy. "And how did that make you feel, Trisha?"

"Like a total fucking slut!" said Trisha, frowning. Then her expression changed to one of worry. "But, I totally loved it!"

"OK..." said Dr. Bennett, trying not to sound judgmental.

"I mean, I was being fucked like I'd never been fucked before, and Steve was obviously

loving it. He always said he wanted to see me fucked by a big black cock."

"So, Darryl had a big ...?"

"Oh my god, Dr. Bennett! He was even bigger than Steve, and he knew how to use it, too!"

"How so?" asked Allie, eager for more details.

Allie Bennett thought about her own husband's massive appendage and how wonderful it felt filling her gooey pussy. She thought about the skilled way her husband fucked her until she couldn't see straight. A shiver rippled through her body that she hoped Trisha hadn't noticed. But she had. Trisha sensed that Dr. Bennett found her adventures as exciting as she evidently did. Emboldened by the effect she was having on her doctor, Trisha turned up the heat.

"Well, unlike Steve, Darryl teased my pussy with the tip of his cock. He slid it back and forth on my lips, coating it with all my wetness. Then he eased about a quarter of it in, pulled it almost all the way out, then slid about half of it in and pulled it almost all the way out, and he kept doing it until he'd stuffed his entire cock into me."

Trisha paused and studied the face of her doctor. She noticed that Allie was hanging on her every word, her mouth slightly open and her eyes wide with excited anticipation. Trisha continued.

"So, like, when he was balls deep inside of me, he flexed that thing and I got these throbbing tingles way inside of me that just made me moan, you know?"

Allie nodded her head knowingly as if she could feel it herself. She squeezed her pussy as if it were filled with cock and more pussy juice seeped from the excited orifice. She hoped her dark colored skirt wouldn't reveal any moisture that made it that far.

"And then Darryl started to fuck me with long powerful strokes that almost took my breath away. All I could do was hold on so I wouldn't be fucked off the table!" said Trisha smiling.

Allie couldn't speak, caught in a trance of sexual imagination. She sat gripping the arms of her chair as she allowed Trisha to lure her deeper into her story of depravity. Her mouth had lost most of its moisture. She impatiently waited for Trisha to continue.

"The thing that most amazed me was when Darryl suddenly pulled his cock from my pussy and came all over my butt. I mean, cum was everywhere, and right after he finished cumming he slid it back in and fucked me for like another ten minutes before he came again!" said Trisha excitedly.

"Steve watched the whole thing?" whispered Allie Bennett breathlessly, her state of arousal now affecting her speech.

"Until he was ready to cum, the bastard," complained Trisha almost to herself. "Once I had gotten to my knees where I could hold on better, fuckin' Steve walked over and shoved his cock down my throat!"

"Whoa," croaked Dr. Bennett, more like a moan than an actual word.

"I was pumped full of cum from both ends!" exclaimed Trisha proudly.

She placed her finger tips on Dr. Bennett's knee the way some females do when they're connecting in conversation. However, Trisha didn't remove them. Instead, she gently caressed the smooth, supple flesh and marveled at how cool and moist it felt.

"What kind of moisturizer do you use," Trisha asked as she now used her entire hand to slowly caress the doctor's knee, shin and calf that dangled before her.

Dr. Bennett stiffened in her chair, her wide eyes following Trisha's hands as they explored her naked leg. She was careful not to over react, though she found Mrs. Harding's behavior most irregular. She didn't want to read anything into the situation if there were nothing there. So she simply answered the question.

"Dove moisturizing lotion," replied Allie.

"Ooh, it makes your skin so smooth and shiny," said Trisha continuing to caress her doctor's leg.

"Thank you," said Allie, confused as to why she continued to allow this woman to touch her as she was. She studied Trisha Harding's face as her patient lost herself in the softness of her doctor's skin. She saw that Trisha again had thoughts swimming around in her head and Dr. Bennett was determined to liberate them. Much to her surprise, Trisha was forthcoming with those thoughts; another sign that there was progress being made in Trisha's treatment.

"Your legs remind me of my husband's receptionist, Vanessa," said Trisha gently lifting the leg she had been caressing until it slid from its perch atop Allie's knee. With the backs of her hands touching, Trisha slid her hands further up Dr. Bennett's naked legs until her finger tips stopped just shy of her doctor's throbbing pussy. There they massaged the wet, smooth bulges of flesh that were Allie's inner thighs.

"Oh?" replied Allie, part question, part exclamation.

"Yeah, about a month ago my husband called me to come down to his office for a 'nooner special' as he called them," recounted Trisha while mindlessly massaging Allie Bennett's supple thighs. "He told me to wear my red mini tube dress, some high heeled sandals, a broad brimmed sun hat, a pair of sunglasses, and no underwear!"

Trisha paused and made eye contact with Dr. Bennett for the first time since she'd started to caress her legs. She carried on as if what she was doing was not in the least bit out of the ordinary. Intrigued and aroused by her patient's behavior, Allie Bennett found herself somehow removed from her body as if she were observing the situation as a third party. Trisha's gaze returned to Allie's thighs.

"When I arrived," continued Trisha, "Everyone had gone to lunch except Vanessa who was still answering the phone at the front desk. I walked into Steve's office and he was sitting at his desk stroking that big cock of his. He told me to bend over his desk and pull my dress up. But, like, after he finally gets all of that dick in me he picks up the phone and tells Vanessa to come in to his office."

Allie's body shuddered as Trisha's fingertips slid in the wetness that had gathered in the crease between her thong covered pussy and her fat inner thighs. When Trisha's knuckles mashed Allie's bulging pudenda, thus squeezing the engorged clit lodged within, deliciously orgasmic sensations began to pulse through Dr. Bennett's groin.

"Yeah?" said Allie, again, whether questioning or encouraging is open for debate.

"Yeah, and he like told her to sit up on the desk in front of me and spread her legs. So, like when I touched your legs it reminded me of how soft Vanessa's skin felt, especially against my cheeks," said Trisha as she planted a soft wet kiss on the exposed inner thigh of Dr. Bennett's left leg.

Uncontrolled tremors rolled along Allie's thigh, through her clit, and on up her spine. It caused her to inadvertently close her legs, momentarily trapping Trisha's head within the succulent flesh of Allie's thighs. As soon as they had closed they were opened again as the reflex action had returned Allie to her body and Dr. Bennett to her senses. But having quickly exploited the opening, Trisha's mouth had closed over Allie's entire panty covered vulva, sucking the entire pudenda into her mouth as her tongue wiggled vigorously along the ridges of her distended pussy lips that stood out prominently under the wet material.

Trisha sat frozen, trembling in horror and excitement as her patient dragged her closer to an orgasm she had been saving for her husband. She shouldn't let this happen, she couldn't let this happen, but she fought valiantly with her body that so wanted this to happen. Then, suddenly, the little electronic timer that ultimately determined the fees she charged chirped brightly signaling the end of the session.

Dr. Bennett firmly but gently pushed Mrs. Harding from between her legs and stood up smoothing her skirt back in place.

"Well, I think this has been a very productive session, Mrs. Harding," said Dr. Bennett offering her hand. "It seems at least we've reduced your anxiety level."

Trisha sat pouting like a kid who has been told she can't have any more candy. But as the realization that her anxiety had indeed significantly subsided began to sink in, Trisha Harding's demeanor changed to that of the little girl whose tummy ache had finally abated.

"Oh, thank you Dr. Bennett," said Trisha Harding. She stood and, ignoring Dr. Bennett's outstretched hand, wrapped her arms around her doctor with as warm an embrace as her perfect little body could muster. It lasted much longer than it should have, and the final lingering caress of Dr. Bennett's left buttock was certainly no accident. Trisha made sure to make another appointment with Dr. Bennett before she left the receptionist's desk.

12