Trish's Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's another moment of silence and for a second I think I'm going to have to say something but then she just smiles and crawls into the bed with me.

I returned the smile and pulled her into my arms, holding her close.

We stare into each other's eyes, our lips millimetres apart.

I want to say something, something meaningful, something from the heart, something that sums up how I'm feeling right now, but I'm not sure what.

"I love you." Mickie said, looking deep into my eyes.

That works.

"I love you too." I said, before gently kissing her.

The kiss is long and passionate, but a lot softer than any we've had before. It is clear that we're both very tired and need some sleep. There's still a lot of questions that need to be asked, answers that need to be heard, things that need to be done, but all that can wait. For now it's just me and Mickie, in each other's arms, as it should have been from the beginning. And for now, that's all that matters.

Mickie's POV

"You wanna fuck my ass do you Mickie?"

Trish asks me.

"Uh-huh."

I say biting my lip due to me not sure if Trish wants or has ever had anal before due to this being the first time we have ever done anything like this not just anal but also the first time we have ever used a strap on/dildo.

"Tell me."

Trish says grinning.

"Tell me what you want."

She adds.

I smile partly due to her wanting me to repeat myself and partly due to her smile reassuring me that she wants me to do it as much as I want to do it.

"Trish."

I say pausing intentionally.

"I want to fuck you in your ass."

I add.

"I want you to bend over for me so I can slam your ass better than any guy has ever slammed it before."

I continue on.

"An I'm going too."

I say again intentionally pausing.

"I'm going to butt fuck you Trish, I'm going to butt fuck you until you're screaming in pleasure."

By now my smile has gone from a regular size one to an ear to ear one due to me able to see through Trish's eyes what my "dirty talk" has done to her.

An because of this I decide to push the advantage that I seem to have over her.

"Now I won't tell you again. Get on your hands and knees!"

Smiling an ear to ear smile back at me Trish rolls over onto her stomach and gets up into the position I have just told her to get into.

Once Trish has assumed the position I want her to I grab the tube of KY jelly and use it to coat my fingers once my fingers have enough KY on them I slide one finger in to her ass hole making sure that I go slow not to torture or tease Trish but to see just how loose she is if she is at all.

Much to my surprise and delight Trish is I would have to say 50/50 she isn't an anal virgin to be sure however having said that she isn't as loose as well as loose as could be.

I decide to slip a second finger in and sure enough my second finger slides in just as easily as the first one did I quickly add a third and sure enough that one slides right along with the other two.

An once all three fingers are in I decide to start getting her ass ready and so I procced to use my fingers and butt fuck Trish with them and as I am butt fucking her with my fingers I slowly every now and then twist my fingers in and out and around the inside of her ass making sure that the lube rubs off of my fingers and onto the inside of her asshole.

All of a sudden Trish turns her head around and looks back at me and I smile at her able to tell from the look on her face that she was enjoying the fingering but wanted more.

However we weren't going to do this by Trish's rules or at the speed she wanted to go we where going to do this by my rules and at the speed I want us to go.

In other words I'm in charge.

An just to prove my point I decide to tease and torture Trish a little more than I already am.

"You like this Trish?"

I ask her making sure that she knows by the tone of my voice what I am doing.

"You like having my fingers in your ass?"

I add.

"Mmmmm,"

Trish moans.

"But I'd much rather have your cock in my ass."

She then says.

"Would you now Trish?"

I say continuing to tease her.

"You want my cock in your ass?"

I ask her.

"Yes."

Trish groans in such a delightful way.

"You want MY! cock in YOUR! ass?"

I ask her.

"Yes Mickie, I want YOUR! cock in MY! ass, only YOUR! cock."

She says or rather begs.

"Only mine?"

I ask her intent on pushing her to her very limits.

"Only yours."

Trish says.

"Good girl."

I say as I take my fingers out of Trish's asshole and once again reach for the KY Jelly and once I have it I proceed to coating the dildo with a thick layer of lube and once I am satisfied that it is lubed enough I then place the tip of the cock to her puckered rosebud and begin to slowly push my way inside.

Trish gasps loudly as her ass opens up around my cock once the head of my cock is inside of her I stop and wait wanting to be sure that Trish is comfortable and wants me to go on.

Trish doesn't say anything for quite a long time and part of me is wondering weather to take this as a sign that she wants me to stop and pull out or that she wants me to go on and put more of my cock in.

I decide to go on and so I slowly slide another inch of my cock into her ass and once again Trish gasps and I again stop to allow her and her ass to adjust to the intrusion.

I continue to do this feeding her ass a inch or so more of my cock and then stopping and then continuing and then stopping until I felt my hips resting against her ass cheeks which caused me to smile the biggest smile of the day and night thus far due to the fact that my hips resting against her ass meant that I now had my whole cock inside of her ass.

Despite having been very slow and gentle with the first invasion of her ass I kept as still as I could so that Trish's ass could get used to the whole thing being inside of her due to me intending to give her the butt fucking of her life and making sure that she felt the whole 12 inches of it going in and out of her backside with each and every thrust.

"How does that feel Trish?"

I ask her partly still teasing her and partly wanting to make sure that she likes having my cock in her ass.

"Amazing."

Trish moans.

"Amazing, I can live with that."

I say intentionally repeating what Trish had said to me earlier in the evening.

I then bend my body over making sure that my cock stays firmly in place inside of Trish's ass and I kiss the back of her neck pressing my breasts into her back again partly teasing and torturing her.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass now Trish?"

I ask her.

"Oh yes, oh god yes, please Mickie fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me up my ass, ass fuck me, butt fuck me, bugger me, sodomise me, whatever you want to call it, just do it, just please do it, fuck my ass Mickie!"

I took a moment to enjoy hearing Trish beg and decide that enough with the teasing and the torture it was time to give her and me what we both wanted and so I start to pull my cock out of her ass as slowly as I can causing her to moan once my cock is out of her ass I again slowly slide it back in and I continue to do this untill I get into a good rhythm and start to gently sodomise Trish with the strap on dildo.

All of a sudden I hear Trish say.

"Harder Mickie, please fuck me harder! Please fuck me up the ass harder! Please fuck me up my ass harder! Please fuck me up my slutty ass harder! I'm such a slut for your cock Mickie, I'm such a slut for you. You're making me feel like a total slut Mickie, your slut, your butt slut. Fuck me Mickie, fuck your butt slut up her slutty ass as hard as you can and let her know that you're the boss and she's the butt slut!"

I smile an ear to ear smile wondering if Trish knows how much I love it when she talks dirty and deciding to show her that I can talk just as dirty as she can.

I press my lips right up against her ear and say.

"Since you asked so nicely I'm going to fuck your ass nice and hard and make you cum like the little butt slut you are, but while I'm quite happy to have you as my butt slut I just want you to know, you are so much more to me than just that. I love you Trish Stratus and you're my world, my everything, do you understand?"

I waited for an answer and instead of just answering Trish turns her head and looks back at me we stare at one and other for a moment before she breaks the silence and says.

"I understand, and I love you too Mickie. I'm so sorry I didn't realise it until now but from here on in your my everything too."

I smile an ear to ear smile at her.

"Good."

I say.

"Now."

I add as I kiss the back of her neck one last time and then return to my original position which is upright and I grab her hips.

"Get ready Trish, my little butt slut, because I'm about to slam fuck your ass harder than it's ever been slammed before!"

An with that I pull the dildo/strap on almost all of the way out and give Trish a chance to relax and then just like I said I would thrust the dildo/strap on as hard as I can back into her ass and continue to thrust in and out of Trish's asshole as fast and as hard as I can holding onto her hips for dear life and yet at the same time hoping that I don't leave any marks on her hips due to how tightly I am holding on to them.

I continue to increase the pace until I am going as hard and as fast as I can.

I'm going so hard and so fast I'm a tad worried I might be hurting Trish and yet at the same time loving what I am doing. When it comes to sex I love giving and receiving equally I know that sounds weird because most people are either givers or receivers when it comes to sex however I actually don't mind which it is I am doing weather I am giving the pleasure or receiving it.

I am suddenly awoken out of my thoughts by Trish moaning and groaning like a true butt slut should basically like I was earlier when she was making me her butt slut.

Thinking about that the fact that I was her butt slut earlier and I am now making her my butt slut makes me smile due to the fact that before Trish would never have gone for any of this she was a strict. "You pleasure me. I don't pleasure you." Type of lover back when we where "having fun" However today everything's changed in more ways than one. An I have to say I couldn't be happier.

In point of fact I would have to say that this is without a shadow of a doubt the happiest day of my life.

An as I think about how everything has changed between me and Trish from the way we started out this morning to the way we where mid morning to the way we are now I can't help but feel as though I have died and gone to heaven.

However I quickly come back down to earth and back to reality as I feel Trish's backside begin to clamp down on my fake cock letting me know that she is about ready to explode and it isn't long after that that Trish explodes so hard that I can see and feel her body shaking violently due to how powerful the orgasm the next thing I know Trish's ass cheeks and asshole are once again clamping down on the strap on and again and I quickly realise Trish is having multiple orgasms.

All of a sudden I feel myself explode without warning due to me having been so focused on Trish I didn't realise or feel my own orgasm building until I felt myself explode just as powerfully as Trish has.

Despite how good my orgasm is I still manage to keep fucking Trish up the ass throughout it until once my orgasm and Trish's orgasms finish I begin to slow down until eventually I come to a complete stop and after a few minutes I remove the well used dildo/strap on from Trish's ass.

Trish cries out as I remove it.

Which confuses me and makes me wonder weather she is crying out in pain or relief Despite Trish's odd cry once the dildo is out of her now much looser asshole I proceed to undo the straps and as I do I watch Trish lower herself down onto the bed and roll over onto her side and then onto her back wincing slightly as her ass comes into contact with the bed which causes me to smile a little.

After having completely removed the dildo I place it on the table next to the bed and look at Trish who is still wincing slightly as she tries to stay in the position that she is.

I watch as Trish get's under the covers and positions herself in the centre of the bed still on her back she then opens up the covers and looks at me.

I can tell she is inviting me in and I smile and climb in into the bed with her.

Once I am in the bed Trish pulls me into her arms and holds me close.

We stare into each other's eyes for god knows how long our lips inches away from one and other.

I want to say so much to her. I want to tell her how much I love her. I want to tell her how glad I am that she chose me over a normal life. I also want to promise her that I am going to spend the rest of my life making sure that she doesn't regret the decision she has made.

And yet the only words that come out of my mouth are.

"I love you."

Those three words seems like a lot in one sense and yet not enough in another.

"I love you too."

Trish says bringing me out of my thoughts as she kisses me gently long and passionately and I kiss her back just as long and just as gently and just as passionately I think maybe we are both trying to use this kiss as a way of saying what we want to say to one and other with out words. I know I certainly am.

Once we break the kiss we simply lay in one and other's arms looking at one and other I can tell Trish is tired due to the fact her eyelids are getting heavier and she is trying her best to keep them open. I know how she feels because I am just as tried as her and I can feel my eyelids getting just as heavy and yet I am doing the same thing she is I'm battling to stay awake. This has been a hell of a day for both of us emotionally and physically I think despite how physical we both have been it's been more draining emotionally. An I know that everything isn't sorted out between us yet. I know that there are still things that need to be asked and things that still need to be answered. All of that can wait though. For now I'm just happy to be here with Trish holding her and with her holding me for now at least that's all that matters.

The End.