Tristain and Paige

Story Info
A father/ daughter love story,
4.9k words
4.06
56.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige was the only girl Tristian had out of three children. His sons where great boys; Blaze was not seen much, because his evil mother kept him away. Troja on the other hand, was seen everyday. Only for a few hours though. He was a mama's boy and always wanted to go back home. Paige was different. She always wanted her daddy. She always said that when she got old enough, she was going to move in with Tristian.

When Paige turned eighteen, she moved in with her father. Soon her feelings for her father started changing. Every time she saw him the hairs on her neck would stand up. Her nipples would harden and she would become damp between her legs. What she didn't realize is that he had the same feelings for her.

His feelings where not like any he'd had before. At first he thought it was lust, but he began to realize it was more. Every time Paige walked into the room, his heart would melt. Tristian thought he had these feelings for Paige's mom at one time, but never this strong. It was as if he had fallen in love for the first time. But how could this be? This was his daughter: his first born. He tried to push the feelings away until he understood them better. It was harder than he thought.

After Paige moved in they spent every weekend watching movies and cuddling on the sofa. One night Paige picked a very romantic and erotic movie. It wasn't long into the movie before they were both turned on. Paige moved her head into her father's lap and continued to watch the movie. Tristian put his hands on her waist.

Paige was in her favorite XXL tee shirt and pink panties. Her dad was in his pajama bottoms and tee. Paige felt her father getting hard under her head. She felt warm as her dad moved his hand up and down her side, slowly moving her tee shirt up, inch by inch. The more he rubbed, the harder he got. At one point, his cock twitched and it lifted her head. Then the shirt was above her panties and he was touching her bare skin.

*******

Paige's skin was so soft. The electricity ran from her body and through his body, making his manhood throb. Paige felt herself getting wet in between her legs. She loved the feel of her father's hand on her skin. Then she felt him touch the lump of her breast.

Tristian slowly rubbed over her nipples. Paige wiggled slightly under his touch. Then he moved his hand back down to her belly and just above her panty line. His rock hard cock was lifting Paige's head ever so slightly. He slid a finger under the band of her panties. He moved his finger slowly from one side to another, inching his way to her virgin pussy. Once he reached the spilt of her lips, he knew she was exited. Paige slowly moved her legs apart to allow her father access to her wet pussy. His finger felt so good, she allowed him to go further. His finger pushed her lips apart and the tip of his finger teased the opening of her pussy.

As Tristian played with his daughter's young pussy, she took her hand and laid it under her head. She slowly wiggled her fingers over the head of his cock. She then turned her head and opened her mouth. She placed her open mouth over the imprint of her father's cock. Paige flicked her tongue over it, but the taste of his sweat pants was not what she was looking for.

Before they knew it the movie was over. Paige lifted her head, then pulled her dad's hand out of her panties and ran off to bed. Tristian couldn't believe it. He had touched his daughter's pussy. It took him a while to clear his thoughts and he too would be off to bed, but she took off so quickly. 'Was something wrong?' he thought. He got off the sofa and went to her room. She had locked the door. He knocked, but only got " Goodnight, dad. I love you, see you in the morning." He left it at that.

The next morning, Tristian was making breakfast. It was almost finished when Paige came down wearing only a purple thong and a see through white tank top. Just looking at her made his cock spring to life. Tristian almost dropped the plate of eggs. She walked up to him and planted a big kiss on his cheek. He put the plate on the table and tried to readjust his cock, but Paige saw and smiled.

"Daddy, can we go shopping today? I need some new clothes and panties. These are too small, see?" she said and turned to show that the thong was cutting into her skin.

"Sure dear. We will go after I take a shower." he replied.

"Thanks daddy. I promise I'll make it up to you." she said.

They finished breakfast and Tristian headed for the shower. Paige went to her room. While in the shower, Tristian began to masturbate. The thought of his daughter in her thong and tank top drove him wild. He was almost at his climax when Paige walked in. He didn't even know she was there. Her eyes got real big when she saw the real size of his cock. She watched him shoot a large load and quietly walked back to her room. She reached under her skirt and removed her soaked panties. She took a towel and wiped away the rest of her juices and put a clean thong on.

On the way to the mall, the sight of her father in the shower and masturbating never left her mind. When they got there, Paige had to go to the ladies room. Her panties were soaked. This time she just left them off. They shopped for hours. After the mall, they went to dinner and a movie. In the theater, they got a spot in the very back. It was almost empty as well. The only other people in the theater was some couple that weren't even watching the movie. Paige thought this was perfect. This would be the best time to repay her dad back for the new clothes.

Paige took the chair arm that separated her and her father and raised it. She then moved in closer to her father. When the lights went down, Paige's hand went down to her father's crotch. It wasn't long until he was rock hard. Then she unzipped his pants and she noticed that he too was without underwear. His cock popped out of his pants and Paige went to work. She remembered reading a book about how to pleasure your man, and started lightly moving her hand up and down on his cock. Then she remembered that for better pleasure the penis needed to be wet. So she licked her hand and went back at it. With every stroke, her father's breath grew shorter and harder.

"Do you like this daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, but your mouth would feel better." he groaned quietly.

"Sorry, this is all you get now. You'll have to wait until we get home for that."

In that moment, Tristian shot a large load all over her hand. He watched as she raised her hand to her face and licked his cum off her hand. "Mmmm...daddy that tastes good. I can't wait to get some more," she said.

After the movie, they decided to go home. On the way to the car Paige teased her father by raising her skirt and flashing her lightly covered pussy. Her hair was normally light, but today it was a little darker and wet. The car was parked on the top floor of the parking garage. Once on the elevator, Tristian picked Paige up and kissed her. His tongue entered her mouth and she melted. She didn't even know that her father's hands was on her bare ass.

The ride up was very slow, so Tristian took advantage of it. He put Paige down and got on his knees. He lifted her skirt and pushed her legs apart. He stuck out his tongue and started licking the juices that were running down her leg. Then Paige's legs left the floor and were hooked over her father's shoulders. Tristian took his tongue and flicked it over her pussy. Paige began to moan very loudly.

She had her first orgasm as the doors to their floor opened. Tristian put her down and headed for the car. Once in the car, Paige decided that she couldn't wait to have her daddy's cock in her mouth.

"Daddy, I can't wait." she said as she leaned over the divider and unzipped his pants for the second time.

His cock was hard again. First she rubbed it, then placed her mouth on it. She was like a pro. She tried deep throat, but she started to gag and stopped. Then she started licking his balls and pumping his cock. It didn't take long.

"Baby...I'm going to cum again," he gasped, running a hand through her hair. She moved her mouth over the head of his cock. This time the load was warm and coated the back of her throat.

The ride home was quiet. Once home Paige took her stuff to her room and Tristian took his to his room. Paige said she was tired and was going to bed. She kissed her father good night and went to bed. The next morning Tristian was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Paige came down wearing one of her new thongs and a tank top. She hopped in her father's lap.

"Daddy, when can we have sex?"

"Well, I guess when you are ready. That is if you want it. I like playing like we have been. No rush on the sex."

He couldn't believe he was having this conversation with his eighteen year old daughter.

It was about a month after Paige asked about sex. One night she decided to make dinner before her dad got home. She put two New York Strips on the grill and made baked potatoes with a salad. When dinner was almost done, she ran up stairs and changed into a sexy dinner dress. The dress was very short, with a V-cut that showed just the right amount of cleavage. She slipped on her six inch high heels and slowly walked back down stairs. She grabbed some candles and candle holders out of a desk in the foyer. She placed them on the dinning room table. She went into the living room and got some matches. On her way back to the dinning room, she heard her father pull into the driveway. She picked up her pace, but not fast enough to trip. Paige lit the candles and moved into the kitchen to get dinner. As she placed the salads on the table, she heard the foyer door open.

"Hello, is anyone home?" Tristian asked as he entered the foyer.

"In the dinning room, daddy" Paige said as she placed the last plate on the table.

As he walked in, Paige was placing the rolls on the table. Tristian took one look at her dress and his mouth fell open.

"I see you like my dress," she said.

"Very much. You look very sexy. What's the occasion?" he asked.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to have a nice dinner with my daddy."

"I can live with that, but do I have time to change?"

"Sure daddy, I have to get the salad dressing and steak sauce."

Tristian ran upstairs and changed into a nice short sleeve shirt and slacks. When he returned to the dining room, everything was ready. They ate dinner and talked about each other's day. After dinner, Paige got up and started grabbing the plates.

"Do you need help with that?"

"No daddy. I'm just making room for dessert," she said, as she went into the kitchen. Paige came back with an empty silver platter. She placed the platter in front of him. Tristian watched as his daughter pulled up her dress. He noticed right away that she wasn't wearing any panties. She pushed Tristian away from the table and climbed onto the platter.

"Do you like daddy? I shaved just for you."

"Oh yes, I like very much. So this is dessert?"

"Part of it. Now scoot back up so I can put my legs on your shoulders."

He did as he was instructed. Once her legs were in place, Tristian grabbed and kissed every inch of her legs. When he got to his daughter's pussy, he stopped to breathe in her scent. In the instant his tongue touched her pussy, Paige let out a loud moan. Tristian grabbed his daughter's waist and pulled her closer, making her fall onto her back. As he licked her tasty pussy, he looked at her as she pulled the top part of her dress open. She wasn't wearing a bra. He noticed that her breasts bounced smoothly. He watched her grab and pull at her nipples.

Tristian licked his daughter, until she had her first orgasm of the night.

"Daddy, that was great. Will you fuck me now?" she said as she pulled the dress over her head.

"Sure sweetie. If that's what you want."

"Oh yes daddy. I really want you to fuck me, but I want to lick your cock first," she answered as she bent over as far as she could and started undoing his pants.

His cock sprang out of his pants. In her position she couldn't take his cock. So she licked and sucked on the head. Then she raised up and took his cock in her hand and pulled it to her opening.

"Now this may hurt sweetie, so let me know if you want to stop and we will."

"Ok daddy, but I'm ready."

Tristian lubricated his cock with Paige's juices. He made sure he was soaked before entering her untouched canal. With small strokes, he was able to tear her hymen without causing his daughter much pain. After a few strokes, Paige's pain became pleasure. It didn't take long for her to get into the rhythm of things. She reached around her father's back and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her. She pulled and pushed on him until her back started to hurt.

"Daddy, can we do it another way? My back is hurting."

"Sure baby. Here, sit in my lap and put your legs behind the chair," he said, as he picked her up and off the table. Once in his lap, he guided his cock back into her soaked canal.

"Ok daddy, now what do I do?"

"Well, you can grab the back of the chair and pull and push."

She did as instructed. With every move her breath began to quicken. Then she felt an explosion in her body. It was like the one she had when her father was licking her spot, but more intense. She felt her pussy grip her father's cock, like she would grip a pencil or a pen.

"Wow daddy, what was that?"

"That was your very first real orgasm."

"Really? I thought you licking me was the best, but...oh wow."

"Would you like another?"

"Sure daddy, more more more."

"Ok, let go of the chair and put your arms around my neck. Interlock your fingers and hang on."

She did as instructed. He told her that what they were doing was called rocking. Now she was going to bounce. Tristian placed his hands under her ass and began to lift and drop her on his cock. With every drop, Paige would cry out in passion. Her ass would slap his legs and her pussy would slurp. She wrapped her legs around the chair legs, forcing herself all the way on his cock as her second real orgasm grabbed her. This time more liquid came out of her pussy.

"Daddy, I think I just peed on you."

"No baby you didn't. You squirted cum on me. It happens when I hit your G-spot."

"My G-spot? What's that?"

"The G-spot is a place on some women that, well it makes a woman feel like she's flying."

"Why only in some women daddy?"

"Well most women don't even have one, or it's very hard to find."

"So I have one. That is, you found mine."

"Yes baby, I found yours."

"Daddy, what else can we do?"

"Well, how about you stand up and turn and lean against the table. Put your elbows down and grab the side of the table."

She did as he instructed. Tristian got behind her and guided his cock back into her pussy. It slid right in. He grabbed her hips and slowly pushed against her ass. With every push, Paige gripped the table tighter and tighter. As Tristian pounded her ass, he quickly realized it was his turn to squirt. He could feel his balls tightening. He screamed that he was going to cum and pulled out of Paige's pussy. The first shot completely missed her and put out one of the candles. The second shot hit her hair. The third and fourth shot hit the arc of her back. Paige reached behind her with two fingers. She scooped up the cum and put it in her mouth. After sucking the cum off her fingers, Paige got up and turned to kiss her father.

"Wow daddy, that was amazing. You were so gentle. Thank you so much for showing me. I love you."

"I love you angel, and you are welcome. If you want to learn more. I will teach you and if I don't know there are books we can get."

"Really?! Can we go get some books this weekend?"

" Sure, and we can get movies as well."

"Like porn? Great!" she said as she kissed her father very passionately.

Paige slipped her dress back on and grabbed the platter, then went into the kitchen. As she was placing the dishes in the dishwasher, Tristian walked up behind her and pressed his hard cock against her ass. He grabbed the bottom of her dress, quickly pulling it up over her ass. He then guided his cock into her still wet pussy. Paige grabbed the dishwasher rack and held on. With every push, the rack would move forward and back, causing the dishes to clang together. Paige loved the way her father's cock felt moving in and out of her pussy. She could feel every inch of him. As Tristian pounded her ass, he reached out and grabbed her hair. With one hand on her breast and the other pulling her hair, Paige cried out in passion. When she came to her climax, the dishwasher rack broke loose, causing them both to fall to the floor.

The small cuts and bruises didn't matter to Paige. She rolled her father over on his back and climbed onto his cock. As she bounced on his cock, she pulled the dress off and tossed it on the counter. Tristian pulled his daughter closer. He cupped one of her breasts and kissed her passionately. Paige quickly broke their kiss and screamed that she was cumming. With every bounce her pussy made a slurp and popping sounds. She coated her fathers cock with her juices. It wasn't long until it was Tristian's turn. Paige hopped off and slid down to put his cock in her mouth, but before she could get her mouth over it, Tristian shot a load in her eye. The next hit her upper lip, just under her nose. Paige took her finger and wiped her eye and nose and slid it in her mouth. Once their breathing was back to normal, Paige got up and collected her dress. She didn't even bother to put it on. She folded the dress and placed it on the kitchen table. She then went to the sink to clean her cuts from the broken glass. Tristian went and got bandages and a broom.

As Paige put on the bandages, he watched her father clean up the mess. Until that night she had never saw him naked. His body was amazing. He was 6' 4" with a nice ripped chest and a nice six pack. His long dark hair was soaked with sweat. Paige just watched her father like she was looking at art.

"Daddy, I think we need a new dishwasher."

"Yes, I think we do too. I'm sorry that you got cut. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"Oh, daddy. That was awesome and very passionate. Don't ever apologize for being passionate."

After basking in her father's presence, Paige grabbed her dress and walked up behind her father. She pressed her body against his, wrapping one arm around his waist. With her hand she cupped his limp cock.

"I'm getting sticky. I want to take bath."

"Do you want me to join you?"

"No, I'm just going to soak in the tub for a little bit."

"Oh, ok. Enjoy."

"Oh, I will. Hey, it's still early. Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, what are you in the mood for?"

"Something funny, maybe something with nudity."

"Ha Ha, you're funny. Sure I think I can find something."

"Good, I'll be down soon."

"Ok, I'll finish here and get the movie."

She kissed his cheek and let go of his cock. Then she ran upstairs to her room. Paige soaked in the tub, reliving the last few moments. She caressed her breast with one hand and massaged her mound with the other. Just as she was getting into it, there was a knock on the door. The knock scared her and she splashed water all over the floor.

"Are you ok? Is something wrong?"

"No daddy. You just scared me is all. What is it?"

"I got the movie ready. I was going to take a quick shower. Will you make popcorn?"

"Sure daddy. I'm almost done here. You won't be long, will you?"

"No sweetie. I'll be quick."

Paige pulled the plug and got out of the tub. She dried off and put on a pair of white panties and a tee shirt. She walked by her father's room and heard him singing in the shower. Then she headed downstairs. She entered the kitchen and saw that it was clean. 'How long was I in the bath?' She wondered. Paige got the popcorn, and placed it in the microwave. While the popcorn was popping, she grabbed a bowl from the cabinet.

12