Triune Flash

Story Info
Three moments.
4.3k words
4.36
70.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliché - a phrase, opinion, or circumstance in this case that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.

There are probably a few of them in here but I wrote this not for the Cliques Against Numbing Clichés but because I wanted to play at something different even if it was a chestnut. I had fun between 3-4PM this week in any event.

Flash Burnt Orange

"7819 Pinson Drive, please" I said to the man driving the cab as we pulled away from the curb.

"Yes, Ma'am" was his curt reply as he punched the street numbers into his navigator.

The afternoon had not gone as planned to say the least. Curt and I left the office right before lunch and I followed him to his downtown apartment in the new Challenger SRT 392 Charlie bought for me a couple months ago. I had been pestering him for weeks ever since I saw the first one drive past us; a burnt orange rumbling flash. He gave in eventually and surprised me one afternoon after work. We didn't come up for air for the entire weekend.

Curt on the other hand never buys me anything except lunch occasionally but then I get everything I'm looking for from him in other more delectable ways. He started working at the office about six months ago. I started working on him about 6 hours after he started.

I know people can be judgmental about these things but Curt really is all about short, intense bursts of pure lust; no love whatsoever. I don't fuck him because I want a life with him. No, he is a man who owns me by the hour, pro gratis. When he is done and I'm satisfied we each return to our spouses where innocence reigns and bliss screens our little indiscretions.

Yet, the guilt has been wearing on me for the past month or so. Oh I can hide it easily enough but it's still there like a cold sore waiting to pop up on the lip. I thought I had the best way to keep it subdued; I'd fuck Charlie into next week and make him feel like a king. It works all right. He's as happy as a man can be and I get to keep on chasing lust in the afternoons.

The problem is it doesn't work. The guilt is eating me. Every time Curt empties his nut in what should be Charlie's exclusive playground or when he has me suck his cock like a cheap whore on the front seat of his Mercedes I have to buttress the resolve to go home as if everything was as Charlie thinks it is.

This afternoon I told Curt it was over; to give me one last royal fuck to remember him by and then I'd have to get right with Charlie in my own mind. He did just that. He churned me into frothing butter giving me more orgasms throughout the afternoon than I could count. I could still taste his sperm even though I had brushed and rinsed a couple of times since. I still had the odor of his cock in my nostrils even though I knew it was imaginary.

When I turned to leave out the door I thought 'Maybe one more time later this week won't hurt". That's when the kicks in the ass began.

"Where in hell is my car?" I shouted out to nobody. Every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for the past six months I had parked in the very same spot on the curb in front of the apartment.

A kid was sitting on the step next door. "A man in a Triple-A flat bed hauled it away a couple hours ago... said it was parked illegally." He pointed to the white and red no parking sign on the green post a couple spaces down.

I pulled out my new phone that Charlie got me last week when he upgraded our plan but it had gone dead which was odd since I always kept it charging in the SRT when I drove. Finally after I fidgeted around with it for several moments I got it to boot up only to discover it wanted a password to continue.

I must have rang his doorbell for 10 minutes before Curt finally answered and let me in to use his phone. He was in the shower apparently. Well the police didn't know anything about my car being towed and if I wanted them to start looking for it I needed to come down to the station and fill out the paper work.

Curt was no help.

"I need to pick up Julia in 20 minutes, Baby. I can't run over to the Crosstown. Wait a minute and I'll call a cab... on me."

So 30 minutes after Curt left to pick up his wife and head out into his suburban paradise I was still waiting for the cab to show up to take me to the station. He showed up 15 minutes later.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. There was a bad one down on State and Main and the Po 'po kept us locked down for several minutes trying to get through it." He said trying to soothe my obvious irritation.

I should have just gone home. All the police did was take a statement and tell me they'd call when they knew something. A good looking sergeant at the front desk called me another cab when I was ready to go. By then it was 6PM and I knew Charlie would already be arriving home. He was going to crap grapes when he heard about the SRT.

The taxi showed up 10 minutes later and we were soon off to the refuge of home. I knew then I wasn't going to do this anymore no matter how good Curt is as a lover. Charlie was just going to have to practice more and I'm sure I can manage to fit more sex with my husband in the schedule to accomplish that.

"Ma'am, this sure is pretty country out here. I remember when this was all cow pasture." The driver was making small talk as we went along. I wasn't in the mood.

He was right though. Charlie bought up a tract of land at the end of a development he was putting in out on the edge of the city. Our place sat at the end of a cul-de-sac on 10 acres of what used to be farmland. He built our house with his own crew saving a hell of a lot of money and went all out too. It's a showcase.

That's the thing about Charlie; he's spoiled me rotten giving me everything I ask of him and I crap all over him by fucking around on him. Well that has to change.

The driver pulled onto Pinson and started driving down the row of large beautiful homes with their manicured lawns. Charlie manicured the front of our place but kept the rest of it rustic even though I pestered him about it sometimes. It made him feel like he was back on the farm I guess.

"7819 Pinson, Ma'am. You sure we at the right place?"

I stepped out of the cab and looked at what was in front of me... nothing, well nothing but a mailbox next to the curb and a trailer in a field.

"Ma'am...ma'am, is this right? If it is I got to go. That'll be $28.50... You OK, Ma'am?"

7819 Pinson was the right address but in a different universe. It had been reverted back to a field in the space of 10 hours with nothing but a small white trailer sitting in the middle of a couple acres of hay chaff spread around as seed. As the cab drove away from a lack of response, a folded note fluttered in the breeze while stuck in the doorjamb of the mailbox.

Enclosed with the note were two keys. I read it standing in the drive stunned.

"Fuck you and your belongings. They are in unit 218 down on Park Street. The trailer's utilities' paid up to the end of the month.

"Oh and did I say 'fuck you' yet? Let me say it again. 'Fuck you' Fuck Curt, fuck your job, fuck your mother, your sister and especially fuck your father. Fuck all y'all.

"Oh wait; I traded your SRT in for a moped. It's parked behind the trailer. Well, I didn't really trade it in. I titled it to Julia. You know her? Curt's wife. Oh she fucking loves it especially those Napa leather Alcantara seats you had to have... fucking beautiful and she looks good in it too!

"Well, I guess it's time to say fuck you again!

"Charlie"

Two hours of sobbing and wanting to die later, the key to the trailer didn't work and there's no gas in the moped.

MFH

Flash His World

'Dancing...' from Cornell '77 was jamming out the Blaupunkts with the top down in my new Benz-S when I turned the corner down on State a few blocks from Julia's bank office. 'Fuck that yellow. It's a man's world' was the thought when the pedal hit metal to beat the change...

I could hear the low beep of monitors and feeling the IV in my arm let me know I was in a hospital room but beyond that my last clear memory was fucking her, in the apartment I think. Yeah, she wanted me to drive her to the police station. She's a good fuck, no make that a fantastic fuck, one of the best but I'm not carting the bitch all over the place.

Besides, I needed to pick up Julia. 'Jesus, Julia!' The thought startled me back to the present. Where in hell was I?

"Good morning, Mr. Johnson. Curt, isn't it?" The man in the blue overcoat asked me when I looked up. I just nodded.

"Good... good. Can I call you Curt? OK then. Curt, you were in pretty rough shape when they brought you in. I'm Dr. Carlson and I pretty much spent the night with you in surgery. Let's go over the work, OK. First, do you know what happened?"

I shook my head and he continued.

"You were broad-sided at the light on the corner of State and Main yesterday around 5PM by a potato truck. I don't know the cause or anything like that but they had to cut you out of your vehicle and then they got you here. We called the contacts you had in your possessions, your wife I assume but we could not reach her. That is still the case as far as I know.

"Your left pelvis is broken along with the femur on that side. You've got a few bumps on the head but the more important thing is you are alive and nothing life threatening at this point. There is something we need to talk about though and I've brought Dr. Monroe here to go through that with you."

I looked her over from top to bottom and I'll tell you, I'd fuck that sweet piece of meat from here to Texas and back given the chance; perfect in every way.

"Mr. Johnson, I'm Dr. Celia Monroe with our neurological group here at the hospital."

I put on my best smile. It owns their asses every time.

"Given your injuries you are a fortunate man." She looked serious but then as I always says 'It's a man's world, of course I'm fortunate'.

"There was substantial bruising on your spinal column, specifically at the T3 and T6 vertebrae. Unfortunately your injuries severed the T11 vertebrae and that is going to result in a good bit of therapy to learn how to adapt to that"

"What does all that mean? What therapy?" I asked a bit more concerned. "What is a T11 and what does that have to do with my recovery?"

"Mr. Johnson, the T11 vertebrae is at mid waist and it affects everything below it. Because it was severed there is very little expectation that it will recover. The nerve bundles in the spinal column do not rejuvenate in the same manner as bone and tissue. It's unfortunate but at this point it is very unlikely you will walk again."

When she exhaled the gap in her blouse opened just enough to allow me to see the frill lace of her baby blue brassiere that covered an exquisite set of tits.

"What do you mean I won't be able to walk? That's what therapy is for, isn't it? Isn't It? I'll be able to do everything else won't I? Right?"

Jesus, her nipples were hardened through her pale blouse. I can't take it.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson. You are going to lose a lot of lower body functions. We have had to catheterize you for the time being but part of your therapy will include learning how to do these functions for yourself. There are other surgical options but we can discuss those after you are well on your journey to heal."

"What about sex? Will I be able to do that?"

"Well, there are studies that show some neurological pathways that suggest some sensitivity could be retained. There are injections that can harden the penis for your wife's benefit but the loss of sensation would have to be something you adjust to, I'm afraid."

This bitch was almost smiling at me and she was fucking aroused. If I could reach her I'd strangle her. When she finished she checked some charts and mentioned to Dr. Carlson that she would check in later. With that she turned and left and I swear she made sure every step clenched one of those perfect ass cheeks knowing her hidden pink pussy was winking at me when she left. Bitch.

I felt nothing...

The next morning some miserable looking old fat orderly brought me the hospital rations that I somehow managed to eat and I noticed my smart phone on the side table within reach. I could see that somebody had called Julia several times but it didn't look like they had reached her yet. Where the fuck could she be?

By mid- morning I was pretty tired of stupid housewife talk shows and news blurbs. The doctor came in on his rounds and let me know they had reached my wife and informed her of the injuries. The second piece of news was too much.

They were going to perform surgery to install a colostomy bag. What the fuck is that I asked. He told me. I want to fuck to die and I can't even.

I couldn't have lunch because of the surgery the next morning. That went for dinner too. All I could have was fucking apple juice and ice

The bitch was back and as soon as she walked in my phone vibrated. It was Julia, Thank God! Well, it was a message from her and I guess a file. The bitch had an extra button loosened on her blouse when she bent down to check my pulse; fucking whore. This is not fair.

She tended to some other things and I clicked the message open.

"Curt... It's a WOMANS world now, my fucking world and you ain't in it"

When I opened the file it started with Julia sitting on the hood of a burnt orange Challenger SRT and a familiar song playing. The scene switched quickly to her on her back in my fucking bed with a farmer john looking goober fucking her deep. She was looking right into the camera smirking. The bitch heard the fuck on the phone and turned back towards me. I swear she had a sneer hiding behind that fake seriousness.

This is a man's world

But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing, not one little thing, without a woman or a girl

He's lost in the wilderness

He's lost in bitterness, he's lost lost

- B. Newsome, J. Brown

MFH

Flash Payments

"Charlie, we can be in and out and done in 6 hours, 8 if anything goes wrong. That's a tight window, tighter than any job we've done." Mickey, my senior crew chief was a straight shooter.

"You'll have as many people as you need; 8 on site with 6 trucks and drivers, right?" I replied.

"Yeah, but you already know it could draw a crowd."

He was right. The neighbors would be curious although being at the end and set back like it was and on a working Tuesday for most people I didn't think it would really interfere. I already had the permits and friends in certain places would grease things as needed if it came to that.

Once settled, Mickey just walked away laughing his ass off...

"You know you are a crazy fucker, Charlie?" She laughed lightly while saying it. "I should have listened to you years ago."

Julia punched the throttle on the '392 and popped our heads back into the seat rests with King George belting out a honkytonk number and his steel man burning up the strings. Burnt orange flash the kids called it. Dodge calls it Go Mango. I bought it for her a couple months ago. She just couldn't drive it until now.

She used to drive my '71 'Cuda when we were younger, sky blue Hemi with a short throw Hurst and Thompsons to grab the pavement. Then something happened. She went off to college. I went to work and somehow the 'Cuda got sold. I can't explain it but we both ended up with someone else each of us blaming youth and indiscretion.

My someone else lasted about 6 months and hers maybe a year before we each found another set of souls to toy with. She stepped back into my life about four months earlier...

The doorbell rang and I set the IPA down on the counter and answered. We stood there just looking at each other for a moment.

"Charlie? You live here?" Her eyes were wide and with her mouth hanging open like that I actually laughed.

"Julia, good to see you again too." I smiled. "What brings you out here? Come on in."

Her face got serious and she stuttered a few words as she entered the foyer.

"Still sweet tea, half and half?"

It was and after a few moments I got her settled into the living room. She looked absolutely fantastic and I hadn't known she was back in town. After another few awkward moments she continued.

"Charlie, I wish I had known you lived here. I might have approached this differently. Is this your wife?"

She laid a picture of my wife on the coffee table and I nodded. She then laid several more pictures of her on the table and I felt the molars start up a grinding competition for control of my lower jaw.

"That's my husband she's with, taken at an apartment of a friend of his who is out of town for several months. Apparently he's using it as a nest for several dalliances with women he works with, one of them being her." She pointed again at the pictures.

"I'm sorry, Julia." She was crying now. "I'm not going to let this go on."

I'd been through this a couple years ago having been made a cuckold and she had a breakdown trying to convince me to forgive her and let us start over. Well, I was pussy whipped I suppose but not stupid. I did forgive her but I also took pains to protect myself.

I had built a good contracting business and with the advice of my partner who had himself gone through two marriages and working on a third I moved as many assets under the company umbrella as possible.

We built the house as a company property, the same with the vehicles. Danny my partner had insisted that I have a prenup with the wife when I married her four years ago to protect the business. His experience with two ex-wives was enough to convince me of that.

"Julia, what are your plans?" She was done with him. It was his third strike that she knew of. I had no idea how many swings in the saddle my own wife had taken but I suspected more than twice.

I laid it out for her. She was agreeable. She fucked me a month later and every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for the next month we made love to each other until I walked her into the showroom down at the Dodge place to show her the car she was getting.

My wife picked it all out with a bit of encouragement from me. She thinks the go mango choice was hers. Reality is her only addition was the seats. The rest was all Julia.

After the '392 I spent the next 2 months planning the day and the aftermath. On the weekends the wife seemed to go the extra mile or two to try to make up for the things she thought I knew nothing of. I didn't turn her down. The slut has always been one of the best fucks a man could enjoy. I just didn't do any loving. I fucked her like she fucked somebody else during the week... to get a good nut.

Mickey showed up with his crew and the equipment about 30 minutes after she left for work and they immediately set about loading her stuff into black plastic bags and onto the back of one of the dump trucks. When they had everything and left for storage, my crackerjacks went to town... on the house. Everything of value was stripped out of it including every piece of copper in the place. The fieldstone facing was removed and every fixture came down quick. I had them keep the Silestone counters and cabinets in the kitchen along with all the appliances.

When they were done stripping the place Mickey whistled the demo crews into place and starting in the back, three dozer/backhoes pushed the house in on itself. Three hours later every bit of the debris had been loaded on the trucks except a couple of loads waiting on the return.

When the lot was cleared, three other trucks brought in the loam while my crew was installing a utility pole. At 3PM the trailer arrived along with a small blue moped. Half an hour later I sat across from Julia at Horsefeathers sipping a cold beer while my crew finished up the hookups and spreading seed chaff on the lot.

Next came Julia's car. The kid knew his bit.

"Tell her the Triple A folks hauled her ass off." I said as I handed him a crisp $100 bill.

12