Trivia Can't Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, we met for breakfast and then went down to the deck where the gangway to the dock was being opened. Christy and I saw our spouses off and made plans to meet them when they returned later that afternoon. As we walked back toward our rooms, we talked about how to spend the morning. Christy mentioned that she wouldn't mind getting some more sun, and I allowed that I thought that might not be a bad idea. We stopped by my cabin so I could change into my suit and pick up my gear, and then we went to her cabin.

When we got to Christy's cabin, she grabbed her stuff and headed into the bathroom to change. I asked why she bothered, since I had already seen everything already, and she was just going to take it off again in a few minutes anyway. She told me through the bathroom door, "a girl likes to maintain a sense of mystery. And anyway, why do you think I'll take my suit off again?"

"Well, it seems to me that you seemed to enjoy both the freedom and the attention," I said, hoping to convince her to be a bit more daring today.

"What makes you think I enjoyed it?" she said the door opened and she came back into the small room. I had sat down on the bed to wait for her to finish, and she came over, her cover-up on and her hair in a ponytail. The cover-up looked like a oversized t-shirt, reaching down to mid-thigh and featuring an opaque, tie-dye color scheme. She stopped in front of me, her hand on her hip, obviously waiting for an answer.

"Well, it might have been the way your nipples were hard most of the time, or the way you diddled yourself when you thought we weren't looking," I watched her carefully for a reaction, hoping I hadn't gone to far. Apparently, I hadn't, at least not yet.

"Oh, so you were watching me? Did you like what you saw?"

"Of course I liked it! You're a beautiful, sexy woman, and I enjoy seeing a beautiful, sexy woman enjoy her sexuality." I watched and waited, again.

"Well, thanks. I like to enjoy myself sometimes. So you liked seeing my nipples hard?" She looked at me, a strange look in her eyes and a Mona Lisa-like smile on her face.

"Umm, yes, I did."

"Good," she said, and reaching down, she grabbed the hem of her cover-up and drew it over her head in swift, confident motion. She was gloriously naked underneath, her nipples hard and pointing right at my face. Without hesitation, I reached out and put my hands on the swell of her hips, drawing her closer and taking her left nipple in my mouth. I brushed my teeth across it, then using my tongue to swirl around it before nipping it again. As I moved to her right nipple, she put her arms around my head and twined her fingers in my hair, pulling me closer and holding me against her chest. I ran my hands down to cup the cheeks of her ass while I continued to minister to her boobs. After a few moments, I brought one of my hands around to cup her pubis and then ran my finger through her slit, finding her already wet. I gently parted her lips and slid my finger into her, drawing a shudder and a moan.

She took her hands out of my hair and pushed me back on the bed. She reached out and grabbed the waistband of my suit, pulling it off of me and tossing it to the floor. She stopped then, looking from my eyes to my manhood then back to my eyes. Without a word, she climbed on the bed and grabbed my dick with both hands before bending and taking me in her mouth. I enjoyed the stimulation for a few moments while Christy ministered to my rock-hard dick before I told her to swing around and get on top of me. As she did, I slid down the bed a bit and adjusted the pillow under my head. As Christy settled herself over my chest, she took my cock back in her mouth while she lowered her dripping pussy onto my face.

My tongue stabbed out and licked the gathered moisture from her slit and I used my tongue to penetrate her, moving in and out and then circling her clit before diving back in. She moaned and squirmed, continuing to bob her head on my cock and using her tongue to swirl around the sensitive skin under the tip. I took her clit between my lips and nipped at it, using my teeth and tongue to stimulate it. She was moaning and squirming almost continuously, indicating that she was really close. I gathered some her moisture on my thumb and used it when I placed my thumb over her puckered ass and gently pressed against the muscle there. I used my thumb to massage her ass while I continued to vibrate her love button with my tongue. She came then, clamping her legs on my head while she shuddered and cried out, her spasms continuing while she dug her fingernails into my thighs in her pleasure. I continued to work on her pussy with my tongue while she recovered from her climax, then went back to her clit, driving her to second and then a third orgasm in quick succession. After that, I gave her tender flesh a rest and shifted my attentions to the tight pucker of her ass, running my tongue around it and poking into her tightness as I did.

She seemed to enjoy that as she lay sprawled atop me, mewling incoherently and twitching occasionally as I teased her sensitive parts. As she came back to reality, she rolled off me, moving to lay her head on my shoulder and pressing her body against me. She moved her hand lazily on my chest, caressing me slowly while she lay with her eyes closed and a contented smile on her lips. For my part, I ran my hand over her back and arm, reaching down to that little hollow at the base of her spine and then back to shoulder, massaging gently as I did.

After a few minutes, Christy opened her eyes, and looked up at me. "Well, that was...remarkable. I don't think I've come like that since I was in college. Thank you."

"My pleasure. As I said, I enjoy watching a women enjoy her sexuality."

"Works for me! But I think I've not held up my end of the deal." As she said that, she trailed her hand down my stomach and began to tickle my thighs and balls, moving ever closer to my semi-hard penis. "Yes, it seems I've left some unfinished business. I hate to leave things unfinished." With that, she bent forward and took me in her mouth again, using her lips and tongue to bring me back to full hardness. She teased me with her mouth for a few minutes, letting me slip out of her mouth while she kissed my balls or my thighs, then taking me into her mouth and all the way down her throat again.

She let me slip out one last time, placing a small kiss on the tip of my cock. She moved back up to me, kissing me and using her tongue to part my lips and explore my tongue. We kissed for a few minutes, then she swung her leg over me and lay on top of me, trapping my dick between us. Without a word, she sat up and back, took my dick in her hand, and placed it between her lips. She moved it around against her lips, then slowly sunk down onto it, coming to rest when she had fully engulfed me in her hot, wet pussy.

She held there, using her inner muscles to milk my cock before beginning a gentle motion, moving up and down and shifting from side to side. We moved together, savoring the sensation. She was an incredible lover, gentle one minute, then moving with passion and heat on me the next. Our passion grew together, louder and faster as we continued to move together. All of a sudden, she stopped and moved so that my dick slid out of her, then lay down on her back on the bed, her legs open, reaching for me.

I rolled on top of her, and she took me in hand and we joined again. I thrust into her, our bodies making a slapping sound as we made love with growing urgency. She brought her legs up, resting them on my shoulders and told me, "I'm close. Keep going. Give it to me hard." I did, increasing my rhythm, plunging into her again and again. We were both panting now, moaning uncontrollably.

"I'm going to come," I groaned, continuing to move in her.

"Me too. me too. metoo metoo unnnnnn." She lapsed into incoherent noises as she climaxed, her legs now locked behind me, holding me into her. Her pussy spasmed as she climaxed, the constrictions sending me over the top of my own orgasm, and I spurted into her, locked into her embrace. As I finished, her legs released me, and I collapsed onto her, lying there as we both caught our breath. I rolled off of her, letting her breathe a little easier, and she rolled over, throwing her leg and arm over me as we lay there panting. I kissed the top of her head, holding her close and enjoying the closeness of her body.

We lay there, quiet, enjoying the moment. We might have fallen asleep, because the next time I looked up, it was almost noon. I turned her face toward mine, and we kissed again, with quiet passion and gentle care as we realized that our time together was quickly drawing to a close. We both realized, without needing to speak it, that this a one-time thing. There may be more tanning sessions on this cruise, and there would be many meals, gatherings, and events where we would spend time together, with and without our spouses, but this time, this day, this morning, would forever be special and unique, and we were ok with that. Besides, it was time for trivia in the lounge, and we didn't want to miss that.

12