Trixi Gets a Little Friendly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe?" He said. He put himself at her entrance again. "There is a difference between no and yes." When he said no, he backed up so she couldn't feel him at all, then at yes, he slowly sank into her. Trixi arched her back at the sudden feeling, pushing her ass into him. She groaned.

"Yes. The answer is yes." She moaned. Zack started to move back and forth.

"Are you sure?" He strained to ask.

"Of what? Thinking you can't last? Yes."

"Them are fightin' words, little missy." He said. She pulled herself away from him. Turning to face him, she pushed him onto his back.

"Let me make it up to you." She pouted, scooting her body lower until she was face-to-dick with him.

"What the-" He murmured as she licked the length of him then taking his head into her mouth. He moaned and placed his hands on the back of her head, lightly grabbing her hair. Trixi slid her head down, swallowing most of his length. Sucking slightly, she bobbed her head a couple times, grasping the base of his shaft with a free hand. Zack groaned, rather loudly.

"Shhhh, my dear horny Zack. That can't be as good as this." After saying that, she sat up and swiftly sank onto his penis.

"Fuck." He whispered as softly as he could. Trixi lifted herself up, sinking back down, she moaned. His hands flew to her hips, stopping her. Confused, she looked at him. "Hun, we need something. If you are going to ride me and let me watch your boobs sway in front of me and seeing pleasure strike across your face, we're going to need a condom."

She grabbed her breasts, kneading them, "these tatas?" Trixi slid down onto him again, "this face" she said as she moaned. Feeling his cock in her was wonderful, so she started to ride him harder, swiveling her hips so his pelvis rubbing against her clit. He tightened his grip, trying to stop himself from thrusting, he finally opened his eyes.

"Trix." He strained, lifting her up. "Get something," he growled. She slid off, whimpering.

"I know. You got anything? I don't keep any around, it's not like I'm getting any."

"You are tonight and any other time you want it, so invest in a box." He replied as her stood up and walked to his jeans. He pulled out a condom and turned, "lubed and spermicided for the lady of the house."

"I'm not sure we should if you carry around condoms. Let me guess, you were going to nail a slut from the bar?" Trixi asked as she got up and stood at the foot of her bed.

"The only slut I was planning on nailing was you." As Trixi's mouth gapped into a little "o" of shock, Zack slowly walked toward her, opening the condom. "I wonder if you make that face when you orgasm." He pushed her back and she fell onto the bed and grinned. He grabbed the bottom of her nighty and tugged it off her body. "Let's find out."

12